Why did you pick an asura?

in Asura

Posted by: Julthor.3867

Julthor.3867

1-) They’re small so their animations look a lot more agile and cool ^^
2-) They really make me feel faster then any other race (biggest reason tbh)
3-) “I feel 6 feet tall!”

in Asura

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

1) Because I play the smallest race in every MMO I’ve played for 13+ years. Especially in RvR and WvW.

2) Because nothing says “death” like short and cute. With teeth.

3) Because “Bunny Slippers” as a name for a Norn is kinda stretching it. <straightface>

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

in Asura

Posted by: Xenothor.3581

Xenothor.3581

why did i pick an asura?

because of their awesome we are superior to every other race attitude and who doesn’t love playing a little armored ball of death

Hardluck Heroes [HERO] Kaineng, ultimate buu – Guardian, Terribuu – Necro
Asuran supremacy

in Asura

Posted by: smekras.8203

smekras.8203

Because I’ve written a full bio for one character per profession per race (to a total of 5×8) and i want to see them all fleshed out in game. so far only one of my asura has made it in, but he’s definitely the next one to get to 80 now that i’m done with my second.

something about a warrior asura in the Order of Whispers says “fun and potentionally challenging rp” to me

Server: Kaineng | Guild: Blackflame Legion [BFL]
Perhaps the only RP-oriented guild on the server
Main Character: Farathnor (sylvari ranger) 1 of 22

in Asura

Posted by: madassassin.1604

madassassin.1604

Simply put, I loved the idea of a genius, engineering type race. Not bashing anyone else here though. Oh and you get to go in a golem suit and shoot people when you reach level 30. I like to think a lot in general, so I picked them, and they make robots to go crush people. Whats not to like? haha.

in Asura

Posted by: Rayti.6531

Rayti.6531

1) Because their attitude shows lots of similarities to my own
2) I love their animations. If you manage to type /cry and don’t feel sorry for it afterwards there definitely is something wrong with you
3) The voice acting is the best (first thing I had to do though was switching from German to English, just for having a difference in accents that just doesn’t show in German)
4) The fake feeling of velocitiy compared to other races (especially given the fact I’m playing an ele)
5) Some racial skills (Golem Suit anyone?)
6) Just look at her (attachment)

Attachments:

in Asura

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

This is my first mmo. I picked asura because they seemed the cutest! S:
And I love how small they are.

It was them or sylvian race…because I liked the look.

Human wasn’t even in the cards, and I’ll probably not make a human character in the future, and I’m not sure I’ll make a Charr, as they’re seen as a violent race. The Nords have no interest to me basically being human.

Bt’ll defo. make another asura in the future. their ears & eyes <3