Are Warriors the benchmark profession?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Most of the time when players(myself included) asking for buffs/nerfs to something or when judging the state of a prof they generally compare a things to warriors. This goes for all game modes wvw, spvp and pve. What does this tell us?

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

in Profession Balance

Posted by: pmnt.4067

pmnt.4067

That warriors are the benchmark profession.

I don’t think that’s even a bad thing. It’s good to have a definite balance standard, a target for balancing classes. I’d even say that warrior is a perfect benchmark class, because it has rather simple mechanics and there are no surprises in the form of unexcpected powerful combos (for example the ele’s S/D burst combo).

I can’t wait until ANet releases the game promoted in the manifesto.
Until that, I’ll play GW2.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: ITheNormalPerson.9275

ITheNormalPerson.9275

I thought guardians were the basis of balancing, according to anet?

Druid main, 80 on all, Legendary ranked, Eternal and all that jazz (I go by Feyris in game)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: pmnt.4067

pmnt.4067

I know that “guardian is currently in a good place”, but “warriors are at the balancing sweet spot”

I can’t wait until ANet releases the game promoted in the manifesto.
Until that, I’ll play GW2.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

The best thing about Warriors is their access to many different types of roles they can play. They may not be the best at said role, but they still give the player the option. You can be pure DPS, CC, Condi, Celestial Hybrid, Single target CC + DPS, Support with condi removal + healing + buffing, pretty much whatever.

That class also has a role in every part of the game. Every class should be as versatile. Guardian does feel fairly similar because even if it’s not popular a properly built Burn Guard (I like Carrion gear) can be pretty darn strong in PvP and WvW especially when paired up with another condi user that can burry the burn behind weaker condis. I think that there’s more versatility in the Guard then people give it credit for. I do think Warrior does it better though.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

now we need to make other professions have similar number of versatility.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

Given that warrior have all around good stats (high armor, high vitality, good damage, mobility, cc , healing etc), other classes would either need the same stat distribution or be better in one region and worse in another. Since this is currently not the case, it would probably be better to see a totally medium profession as the benchmark (engi, ranger) and balance around them.

Of course that also means that warriors are too strong and need to lose 1-2 of their advantages (like most if not all mobility skills or ~50% of their dmg).

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Per the Ranger CDI thread, they’re the benchmark for balance. Can you imagine the nerfs that are in the pipe for Warriors?!

in Profession Balance

Posted by: xbutcherx.3861

xbutcherx.3861

another warrior thread.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Michaeas Magister.1589

Michaeas Magister.1589

Given that warrior have all around good stats (high armor, high vitality, good damage, mobility, cc , healing etc), other classes would either need the same stat distribution or be better in one region and worse in another. Since this is currently not the case, it would probably be better to see a totally medium profession as the benchmark (engi, ranger) and balance around them.

Of course that also means that warriors are too strong and need to lose 1-2 of their advantages (like most if not all mobility skills or ~50% of their dmg).

I actually think it goes a bit beyond their stats. The Warrior was just designed really well. Their class mechanic along with their stats and abilities means that a Warrior never has to give up much to perform whatever role they want to do. Their class mechanic also does not have any downside to its use like the Guardian’s virtues do.

For other classes, if you want to trait for defense you cannot hit hard and if you trait to actually hit hard, you suffer on your defense a bit (except for Mesmers and Thieves whose class mechanic allows them to spec for full offense while the mechanic itself takes care of their defense.) Warriors can trait for offense and still have high armor and health. They can trait for defense and still hit hard with their class mechanic.

I view Warriors as absolutely the base line of all the professions. Every other profession you choose you have to accept some limitations for. This is not the case for the Warrior. Can Arenanet actually bring up the rest of the professions to the Warrior standard? I would not think so without a re-work of the class mechanics and health systems they have put into place. And from the profession philosophy notes I have read, they seem quite happy with the professions as they are.

I would not think they could use any other profession as the benchmark for balancing simply because every other profession has to accept some limitation(s) about their profession which would put Warriors well over the mark.

Thanks.

It’s as I have always said,
“You can get more results with a kind word and a big stick,
than you can with merely a kind word.”

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Lifestealer.4910

Lifestealer.4910

If warriors are the benchmark for balance then this game don’t really have much if any hope for a competitive pvp scene.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Warriors are not the benchmark…Guardian is. It’s why you NEVER hear complaints about Guardian being too OP or too weak. They’re at that perfect spot.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Khenzo.2465

Khenzo.2465

Warriors are not the benchmark…Guardian is. It’s why you NEVER hear complaints about Guardian being too OP or too weak. They’re at that perfect spot.

I think at this point, Guardians are so good at what they do I don’t see how it can’t be viewed as OP.

They hold a strangle hold over the bunker position for how long?

They are basically required to a high degree in high fractals, dungeons.

Same goes in WvW, they are one of the backone classes of WvW as a whole.

This class performs so incredibly well in all 3 modes it’s silly and have done so well for as long as anyone can remember.

When a class becomes a legit requirement in all game types, you know it’s not balanced at all.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Guanglai Kangyi.4318

Guanglai Kangyi.4318

You realize the fact that Anet uses warriors as a benchmark goal means that they’re perfectly average, not too strong and not too weak, right?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

You realize the fact that Anet uses warriors as a benchmark goal means that they’re perfectly average, not too strong and not too weak, right?

I am not full sure what Anets stance on Warriors. Though most of the time when players complain about the inadequacies of there on profession they compare it to warriors. Same goes when players try to defend there class or build they simple say how is (insert class/build) op when warriors have hambow or lb/evis and are faceroll?

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

I think as far as design goals go, Warriors are pretty good as a target.
They have:

• Ability to scale themselves all the way from very high damage to very tanky.
  • Multiple ranged and melee options.
  • Strong group support.
  • Strong selfish setups.
  • Useful in sPvP, WvW, PvE, open world, dungeons, everything. Never the wrong profession to bring.
  • Stack well with themselves.
  • Stack well with external support.

The only think missing is a clearly defined weakness for PvP reasons, IMO. Like Mesmers being rubbish around lots of AE because the illusions won’t even really spawn, Warriors need something to define their achilles heel. Doesn’t have to be terminal and doesn’t have to always be an issue (only in select cases), but yeah, something minor.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

Warriors seem like a decent benchmark for measuring damage:cast time. They’re probably one of the classes with the most well defined tells.

Nalhadia – Kaineng

in Profession Balance

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

They have:

• Strong group support.
  • Strong selfish setups.
  • Useful in sPvP, WvW, PvE, open world, dungeons, everything. Never the wrong profession to bring.

The only think missing is a clearly defined weakness for PvP reasons, IMO. Like Mesmers being rubbish around lots of AE because the illusions won’t even really spawn, Warriors need something to define their achilles heel. Doesn’t have to be terminal and doesn’t have to always be an issue (only in select cases), but yeah, something minor.

In theory they’re supposed to be very vulnerable to conditions, but in practice they’re only “slightly less than awesome” against conditions. This is more a symptom of the problems gamewide with conditions as a whole than anyhing.

Conditions have:

PvE: Too-limited stacking against too-low HP enemies to be as effective as alternatives

WvW/sPvP: Too much aoe/passive condition removal to be a real factor in group fights.

So, really, I think Warriors are a good balance target. They have a number of roles they can perform, can perform all of those roles well when specced for them, and do those roles in a unique way for their class. The only problem is that their designed weakness has fundamental issues when interacting with allies, because conditions simply break down as a concept when allies are present.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

in Profession Balance

Iavra.8510

Conditions as a weakness could be fine, but Cleansing Ire kind of totally removes that. Seeing how fast adrenaline regenerates and how LB burst does not need to hit anything for the cleanse, that’s an easy 3 cleanses every 7 seconds.

Also, at least in WvW, since warriors can be built to be practically immune against soft CC, cleansing ire will almost always cleanse something that’s actually damaging.

/edit: I propose the following changes:

- Cleansing Ire does not generate any additional adrenaline and cleanses 1 condition per burst, regardless of how much adrenaline was spent.

- Burst skills always use up adrenaline, no matter if they hit or not.

This way, warriors are more vulnerable against conditions and might have to work for their adrenaline instead of just having it whenever the cd is there. On the other hand, they won’t have to rely on lb and instead have a reliable cleanse on a fairly short cd that they ckittene whenever they want.

(edited by Iavra.8510)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

Conditions as a weakness could be fine, but Cleansing Ire kind of totally removes that. Seeing how fast adrenaline regenerates and how LB burst does not need to hit anything for the cleanse, that’s an easy 3 cleanses every 7 seconds.

Also, at least in WvW, since warriors can be built to be practically immune against soft CC, cleansing ire will almost always cleanse something that’s actually damaging.

Right, which isn’t a BIG deal until you factor in classes with mono-condition build options, or copius untargeted condition removal, coupled with ire’s mechanics always functioning better in group fights (because they get hit a lot more) it kind of doubles up on the issues conditions already have in groupfights.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

in Profession Balance

Iavra.8510

I updated my post above by adding a suggestion how cleansing ire and bursts in general could be changed.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Jackums.3496

Jackums.3496

No. Warriors are over-powered.

Guardians are balanced.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

They have:

• Strong group support.
  • Strong selfish setups.

Their weakness used to be conditions and drawn-out fights, but the Warriors in sPvP QQ’d so much Anet destroyed their weakness. Now they have none.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Profession Balance

Guanglai Kangyi.4318

I am not full sure what Anets stance on Warriors. Though most of the time when players complain about the inadequacies of there on profession they compare it to warriors. Same goes when players try to defend there class or build they simple say how is (insert class/build) op when warriors have hambow or lb/evis and are faceroll?

Given that warriors are supposed to be well-rounded, it’s not super hard to single out one aspect where warriors are better than ______ class and harp on that and conveniently ignore all the aspects where they’re worse.

in Profession Balance

Iavra.8510

Mind telling us something about those aspects?

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

Warrior has already recieced 25-33% dmg reduction since release. And you want to further that even more? LoL.

IIRC, warrior was the first class designed (not released for public viewing via skill trailer prior to game release). So it makes sense that it has every working detail precisely fleshed out to perfection.

The problem was that NCsoft, like other big mmo backing corporations, always push the release of games before they are actually finished and ready. So that limits the amount of time for the other classses had for the same level of development as the warrior. That is why you nevet saw warrior balancing changes for the first 6 months of the game.

2 years later, the other classes are still playing catch up in terms of balancing and bringing them in line with warriors.

The focus of cdi and proffession balance needs to be on bringing the other classes in line with the warrior. Not in destroying the warrior class.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Warriors were balanced, then they got buffed heavily two patches in a row. (so much for “minor tweaks and we’ll see how the meta develops”)

If they are the benchmark why have other professions been getting nerfed harder then Warrior? Why arent we seeing significant buffs to almost everyone?
And dont think Guardian is any better, just take a quick peek at PvP and notice how utterly mandatory a Guardian is. There are 8 professions, and 5 team spots and 1 spot is pretty much reserved for a Guardian, sometimes even two. How is that balanced?

Balance in GW2 is a crapshoot. I dont think arenanet has any idea what to do with it either. I think they just pull up statistics and based on that descide to do some buffs and nerfs. But not always.
And at the same time, these balance changes have to work across the entire game. So what has to be balanced in 5v5 capture-point pvp has to also be balanced in 40v40 WvW or fighting against PvE bosses.

Suggesting arenanet has a benchmark probably gives them to much credit. I dont think they have a benchmark, i dont think they have a general idea what they want for most professions. And this indescisiveness translates into the rather minor balance changes we see every 4-6 months.
Because arenanet isnt sure, and is probably more worried theyll break stuff then actually improve balance. Hence, babysteps.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

So now people’s complaints are a exact and relevant metric to measure a class?

If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

in Profession Balance

BurrTheKing.8571

This makes me want to do a “study” on what class those that post Warrior QQ forums play. I have a hunch that it would be mostly Thief, they need to create a scapegoat so that they (namely S/D) doesn’t get too much attention.

“Yah! Lookit dat guy!” “Noh noh! don’t look over here, HE’S the problem!”

Just an angry old man…

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Michaeas Magister.1589

Michaeas Magister.1589

This makes me want to do a “study” on what class those that post Warrior QQ forums play. I have a hunch that it would be mostly Thief, they need to create a scapegoat so that they (namely S/D) doesn’t get too much attention.

(Making hand gesture across)

This is not the class you wish to nerf…

:)

Thanks.

It’s as I have always said,
“You can get more results with a kind word and a big stick,
than you can with merely a kind word.”

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Sergoros.4398

Sergoros.4398

Exactly. Thats how anet deals with balance for over 2 years. Deal with it

in Profession Balance

Posted by: silentnight warrior.2714

silentnight warrior.2714

You nailed it.

Warrior is the benchmark profession for thief QQ to get attention away from their class.

Dont worry. Devs should also see that.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Look who’s calling the kettle black?

No, warrior is the most forgiving profession in this game. It has the most viability in every game mode. It has the capacity to be the best support/DPS/CC in group settings. It can also maintain good to high damage regardless of build. Let’s not forget, warrior has access to the highest damage modifiers.

Then there is thief. You have to spec for damage. You have to choose your fights. You can’t make mistakes. That’s because the profession is based on active play, not passive pillows.

So no, thieves don’t complain about warrior because they need someone else to take the blame. They do it because the least forgiving profession is pointing out a major contrast.

in Profession Balance

BurrTheKing.8571

Look who’s calling the kettle black?

No, warrior is the most forgiving profession in this game. It has the most viability in every game mode. It has the capacity to be the best support/DPS/CC in group settings. It can also maintain good to high damage regardless of build. Let’s not forget, warrior has access to the highest damage modifiers.

Then there is thief. You have to spec for damage. You have to choose your fights. You can’t make mistakes. That’s because the profession is based on active play, not passive pillows.

So no, thieves don’t complain about warrior because they need someone else to take the blame. They do it because the least forgiving profession is pointing out a major contrast.

Active play? I have played S/D, it is stupidly passive. You repeat the same sequence of attacks while the evades act as your sustain. You’re squishier, but it’s crazy easy to escape with Shadow Step + Withdraw + SB. You can also escape from immediate danger but still provide tons of ranged damage.

Meanwhile D/P and P/D are literally both dependent entirely on stealth and are even WORSE on the repetition front.

Oh, my favorite part about your “active class” statement is how most of a Thief’s sustain is tied either to continued use of one evade skill, or they sit in stealth and PASSIVELY HEAL AND REMOVE CONDITIONS.

Pot calling the kettle black indeed. At least you see the kettle while it’s regaining and using its condition removal and its damage mitigation is tied to several skills.

Just an angry old man…

in Profession Balance

Harper.4173

Warrior best support?!?!?!?

So then what is Guardian supposed to be?

Best DPS in a group setting?

So what is ele supposed to be then for AOE and mesmer for single target?

The Highest damage modifiers? You forgot ele – I can stack 70% extra damage on my ele.

You can’t make mistakes as thief?
I’ve also played thief – I’m TERRIBLE at it as a class but guess what – every time I make a mistake I can just pop stealth and walk away. every time.

Made mistake? Pop heal – pop stealth – move away.
If I get killed as a thief it’s because I’m actively looking for it. But I’ve never died once I decided I really don’t want to.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: SkiTz.4590

SkiTz.4590

If warriors are the benchmark for balance then this game don’t really have much if any hope for a competitive pvp scene.

There has never been much hope for a competitive pvp scene in this game….
competitive MMO PvP? that’s what GW1 was good at, GW2, not so much
Esports is gigantic flop, MMORPG pvper’s barely even acknowledge gw2 pvp. Have you seen the amount of views gw2 got for ToL on twitch?
Runescape has a better pvp ratings.

There’s very few ppl that even work on PvP for anet.
It sucks but what can you do lol, PvP is a lost cause here. It will never be as good as GW1 pvp.

One of the biggest reasons imo is because of this atrocious downed system in PvP (it has absolutely no place in a competitive pvp scene) as well as a lack of trinity, hence lack of a real group pvp scene. These are core issues that would require reworking the entire system from the ground up which ain’t happening. I think anet acknowledges that PvP is at a dead end in GW2, hence we aren’t going to see much balance changes or meaningful additions to PvP

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

ANet is just out of their depth with overall class balance in general. I don’t care if you want to pretend the Warrior is the posterchild for balance or power creep, but either way ANet hasn’t taken enough steps to fix the problem in either direction.

It really does come down to the Trinity of classes imo as mentioned above. In other games the trinity allowed them to develop diverse classes with their own unique roles to fill and maintain overall balance at a group level because the synergy between classes was important.

GW2 doesn’t do this. Instead they’ve designed their classes so each of them can do everything but they’ve spent no real time or effort to ensure they can each do everything successfully. So now we have Warriors that are extreme powerhouses at anything they set their sites on and contrast this to Rangers that could be deleted from the game tomorrow and no one would care.

Worse still is the lack of communication and direction we receive from ANet and the hit or miss patch cycle we experience every 6 months that never changes anything.

GW2 is failing because the general principle the whole game is designed around simply isn’t working.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Vakrir.4829

Vakrir.4829

As a warrior main, I agree that warrior is by far the most versatile profession. I’d rather that warriors are nerfed a tiny bit, and that other classes are brought up to the amount of all-around usefulness of a warrior. I mostly only use other classes when I’m doing dungeons.

in Profession Balance

Guanglai Kangyi.4318

This is like complaining that Ryu is OP because his DP is easy, he has a fireball and good normals, and it’s easy to combo into Ultra. That doesn’t make him OP just because he’s beginner friendly though.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

This is like complaining that Ryu is OP because his DP is easy, he has a fireball and good normals, and it’s easy to combo into Ultra. That doesn’t make him OP just because he’s beginner friendly though.

…only that war is more like e-honda difficulty with his 100 hand slap… if e-honda could become immune to damage… and had projectiles that covered half the screen

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Profession Balance

Harper.4173

Esports is gigantic flop, MMORPG pvper’s barely even acknowledge gw2 pvp. Have you seen the amount of views gw2 got for ToL on twitch?

It sucks but what can you do lol, PvP is a lost cause here. It will never be as good as GW1 pvp.

One of the biggest reasons imo is because of this atrocious downed system in PvP (it has absolutely no place in a competitive pvp scene) as well as a lack of trinity, hence lack of a real group pvp scene. These are core issues that would require reworking the entire system from the ground up which ain’t happening. I think anet acknowledges that PvP is at a dead end in GW2, hence we aren’t going to see much balance changes or meaningful additions to PvP

There are games that don’t have a trinity based system and are huge in terms of PVP.
That’s not the issue. The issue is the lack of game modes.

in Profession Balance

Harper.4173

GW2 doesn’t do this. Instead they’ve designed their classes so each of them can do everything but they’ve spent no real time or effort to ensure they can each do everything successfully. So now we have Warriors that are extreme powerhouses at anything they set their sites on and contrast this to Rangers that could be deleted from the game tomorrow and no one would care.

Worse still is the lack of communication and direction we receive from ANet and the hit or miss patch cycle we experience every 6 months that never changes anything.

GW2 is failing because the general principle the whole game is designed around simply isn’t working.

I think this is a huge exaggeration. There are many areas in which warrior perform average – and certainly a lot poorer than other classes.
In fact – in specialized roles there are very few situations where warriors outperform other classes.

in Profession Balance

Posted by: SkiTz.4590

SkiTz.4590

There are games that don’t have a trinity based system and are huge in terms of PVP.
That’s not the issue. The issue is the lack of game modes.

I haven’t really looked into this but…
Can you tell me some MMORPGS that have a competitive pvp scene with no trinity?

in Profession Balance

Zacchary.6183

Pot calling the kettle black indeed. At least you see the kettle while it’s regaining and using its condition removal and its damage mitigation is tied to several skills.

Lol, dude… You are a warrior and you have no idea what a passive is. That is hilarious.

While I am here constantly applying my “buffs” and timing my evades to keep myself from dying, you are swinging away without even noticing the +15% Damage / Crit Rate and the conditions you cleanse because your adrenaline builds up so fast that there is no need to even care. Your traits build up your adrenaline for you and all you have to do is hit 1 whenever its off cooldown… you know, like every 6-10 seconds. That is passive.

Having to time evades while watching a universal resource isn’t.

in Profession Balance

Harper.4173

Lol, dude… You are a warrior and you have no idea what a passive is. That is hilarious.

While I am here constantly applying my “buffs” and timing my evades to keep myself from dying, you are swinging away without even noticing the +15% Damage / Crit Rate and the conditions you cleanse because your adrenaline builds up so fast that there is no need to even care. Your traits build up your adrenaline for you and all you have to do is hit 1 whenever its off cooldown… you know, like every 6-10 seconds. That is passive.

And how hard is it to manage your resource or time dodges when you know your “get out of any trouble for free card” is always 1 button away?

in Profession Balance

Zacchary.6183

And how hard is it to manage your resource or time dodges when you know your “get out of any trouble for free card” is always 1 button away?

Apparently harder than not needing one at all. But why limit yourself when you can just use Stomp?

(edited by Zacchary.6183)

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

Apparently harder than not needing one at all. But why limit yourself when you can just use Stomp?

holy, you use stomp? man, you must be as low rating pvp as it can get.

in Profession Balance

Guanglai Kangyi.4318

…only that war is more like e-honda difficulty with his 100 hand slap… if e-honda could become immune to damage… and had projectiles that covered half the screen

Is that actually a thing people complain about? Honda sucks.

in Profession Balance

Zacchary.6183

holy, you use stomp? man, you must be as low rating pvp as it can get.

Two people in a row who avoids the point…. How about we get back to the topic of warriors being this?

Attachments:

in Profession Balance

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Is that actually a thing people complain about? Honda sucks.

He wouldn’t if he could become immune to dmg and had massive aoe… aka I think you missed the point.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa