Any plans to add these features? - Would be a HUGE improvement.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rehk.6574

Rehk.6574

Any plans to add a preview feature to the action house?

Any plans to add a “search items useable by my profession option” (On both the Trading Post and on all Merchants?

These two features would be a HUGE quality of life improvement.

I realize you can search specifically for stuff, but it would be nice to view everything that is useable by your class and just filter what isn’t.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rehk.6574

Rehk.6574

Anyone know at all? would love to know if this is something Anet intends to work on or not.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nerelith.7360

Nerelith.7360

I would Like to also have preview to clothing or weapon items on the TP. I do buy for stats, but when two items have similar enough stats, i go with the better aesthetic. hard to know which that is.

Seems since previewing from inventory is possible, it should be simple to implement to also do so from the TP.

The mind is its own place and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: MrGorkajuice.8391

MrGorkajuice.8391

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/Can-Armor-please-be-separated-into-Light-Medium-and-Heavy-Armor-categories

TL;DR: ANet response is that they’re planning on adding something of the sort.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tyler Cole.4210

Tyler Cole.4210

Programmer

Yes.

Any plans to add a “search items useable by my profession option” (On both the Trading Post and on all Merchants?

I would like to see this in the Trading Post. I’ll say “it’s on our radar” and hope you won’t get upset at me for being vague. I can’t speak for merchants, unfortunately.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Silvermink.1456

Silvermink.1456

The usable by class/level/race option would be nice, but just an option to sort light/medium/heavy armor would be a huge improvement.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DJRiful.3749

DJRiful.3749

I cannot wait. The Lion Trade market is x10 bigger than any MMO and it definitely need more filters. I’m not going to flip 200 pages to find my items and constantly hitting out of the game (alt-tab) Guildhead.com and gw2db.com websites to preview links and pre-filters.

Stormïe ~ Tarnished Coast | My little monster <3 – http://valid.canardpc.com/6nbdeq

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

I think the preview feature is huge! The more I think about it the more I think it is needed. Right now what drives exotic market weapons and armor is looks. People don’t want to gamble buying something they think doesnt look good. There are alot of really great weapons that I think many people havent seen like Jormags breath I think this will help with alot of the talk about legendaries and so forth I mean stats are the same effects a little less. A sword like jormags breath is really amazing and I would love to have it. I think others would agree if they have seen it but information on weapon skins is all over the place on the internet and not really centralized

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

“On our radar” means that it was actually in there during beta, but someone had the bright idea to remove it before release and now that no one can actually find what they’re looking for, they put it back on the radar for things to paste back into the code…

I’m just wondering what instability it created that it was even taken out in the first place, that was a usability plus not a problem.

For those of you who never saw it, it was under the filters drop down. They just repurposed the check box that currently says “Only Show Available”. It used to say “Show only usable by me”. But I can’t for the life of me find a single TP screenshot that shows the filters from beta weekend 1 or 2 as it was down more often that up – I think they switched it in bwe3 to the current implementation.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: brokenserenity.4638

brokenserenity.4638

Any plans to release pre paid gem cards for those of us who would prefer not to use debit/credit card to purchase gems? something similar to the games on facebook/google+ which contain a code you redeem for gems equivalent to the value of the cash you paid for the card(so you could do them as the exact amounts you currently do) or heck perhaps even redeemable for specific items like costumes and dye packs instead of gems, pretty sure you’d make a ton of cash this way over the current method as i know D&D online and other mmo’s do it these days.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Arilin.8716

Arilin.8716

Pre-paid gem cards exists.
I’ve written about it in other thread before.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/Buying-gems/first#post323236

It is possible. I’m living in Poland and i don’t really know any “international shops” (aka english language website) but polish site FabrykaKluczy.pl (i bought gw2 key from them, they are dependable) has 2000 gems cards for sale. From what i saw on the internet there are other shops selling these cards too like UK shop coolshop.co.uk
Try to search for 2000 gems card in google. You’ll propably see internet shops with them in your country language. I’m afraid I can’t recomment any shop but I don’t know where are you living

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mythazor.4570

Mythazor.4570

How about a ‘Remove all buy orders’ button?

And how about letting us place buy orders for more than 1 stack (250) of items?

For a game that heavily relies on making money on the TP (I don’t see how I could ever get enough gold for a pre-cursor by just doing events), these 2 options are really missing.

(edited by Mythazor.4570)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ageia.5843

Ageia.5843

The usable by class/level/race option would be nice, but just an option to sort light/medium/heavy armor would be a huge improvement.

Actually, I think you’ll find you an already sort by level Not sure why you would need class and race options on the TP? If you have Item preview on your own character, You know what it will look like, that its, for example, leather so your character can wear it and that its the right color and quality (white, blue, green, yellow etc)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nepocrates.3642

Nepocrates.3642

I would love a preview on the TP. right now I do not buy any more armor unless the stats are right. However if there was preview and there was something that look good I would snap that up in an instant and transmute of the states were bad

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Drunken Mad King.8193

Drunken Mad King.8193

A preview window would make an awesome change to the sales on the TP. The lack of a preview on the TP is a major oversight to the game.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: chuiu.4985

chuiu.4985

Yes.

I would like to see this in the Trading Post. I’ll say “it’s on our radar” and hope you won’t get upset at me for being vague. I can’t speak for merchants, unfortunately.

Even if all you’re doing is making the icons tinted in red if you can’t use them, it would be a great help when sifting through long lists of merchant items to find what you need or want to look at.