Clown outfit for Gemstore

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: alexjolly.1463

alexjolly.1463

I think it would be cool if we had a Clown outfit in the gemstore, it is something I would definitely pay 800 gems for. I have included a pic for influence and I am sure others will agree this is a good idea.

Attachments:

Bnok – [EXG] Desolation
“A leader leads by example, not by force.” – Sun Tzu

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

my character “pennywise” would put this to good use….

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I tried to find my screenshot of the Jester outfit datamined a year ago or so, but I have too many shots to slog through without a better time frame for the search. If you google for gw2 jester outfit you’ll find reddit posts that include the code (only visible on humans).

Now that we can’t mix and match, I’m not so psyched for it to be introduced to the game.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Silvia.9130

Silvia.9130

I would so love to see some well-done Cowboy/girl outfit in gem store…or even better some medium armors that remind of cowboys’ outfit, really bored to death of all the pirate stuff tbh, no offense meant, just my opinion >.>

>>Lady Carlie Castle<
>>=<

in Black Lion Trading Co

alexjolly.1463

I tried to find my screenshot of the Jester outfit datamined a year ago or so, but I have too many shots to slog through without a better time frame for the search. If you google for gw2 jester outfit you’ll find reddit posts that include the code (only visible on humans).

Now that we can’t mix and match, I’m not so psyched for it to be introduced to the game.

The new system makes it so it is like an armour skin so you can mix and match. Me personally I think a clown outfit would be awesome on Mesmer or Necro

Bnok – [EXG] Desolation

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

The new system makes it so it is like an armour skin so you can mix and match. Me personally I think a clown outfit would be awesome on Mesmer or Necro

The new system does that if the skin is released as armor. If it’s released as an “outfit” it would be one piece, only the head removable (not replaceable), with somewhat random dye channels that make no sense.

I don’t want outfits in the gem store. I want mix and match items.

in Black Lion Trading Co

alexjolly.1463

The new system does that if the skin is released as armor. If it’s released as an “outfit” it would be one piece, only the head removable (not replaceable), with somewhat random dye channels that make no sense.

I don’t want outfits in the gem store. I want mix and match items.

Well I personally don’t mind but I guess it would be cool if it was released as an armour.

Bnok – [EXG] Desolation

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

If clown suit skins were released as armour then I for one would fully support open world PvP!

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Grok Krog.9581

Grok Krog.9581

Here. This is why we shouldn’t have clown suits

Attachments:

Grok Walking Amongst Mere Mortals

in Black Lion Trading Co

alexjolly.1463

Here. This is why we shouldn’t have clown suits

That looks amazing but obviously it would be better if we had a full clown suit, maybe it could be a Halloween thing?

Bnok – [EXG] Desolation

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

As already has been mentioned, the Ronald outfit can be done with existing armor.

Releasing it in the gem store isnt possible as it is trademarked by the patty flippers.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

I do not think I would like to see a clown outfit in the game. Quip and moot are already over the line IMO.

But if it takes a clown outfit to bring school uniforms, wings and swimsuits in the game… well, fair enough, I think. To each his own.

20 level 80s and counting.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

I do not think I would like to see a clown outfit in the game. Quip and moot are already over the line IMO.

But if it takes a clown outfit to bring school uniforms, wings and swimsuits in the game… well, fair enough, I think. To each his own.

Scratch the Wings, my Mount just needs a swimsuit.

And if school uniforms get released, i want a bully uniform.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lishtenbird.2814

Lishtenbird.2814

Will you duel me while we’re gathering our guildies for GvG in the guild hall? But please note I will have to inspect your gear and measure your DPS!

Or we may just hang out in my house and chat about trinity, expansions and precursor crafting. In clown outfits, obviously.

20 level 80s and counting.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

Will you duel me while we’re gathering our guildies for GvG in the guild hall? But please note I will have to inspect your gear and measure your DPS!

Or we may just hang out in my house and chat about trinity, expansions and precursor crafting. In clown outfits, obviously.

Talk to my mount.

in Black Lion Trading Co

alexjolly.1463

Seems there is a lot of interest. Arena Net make it now!

Bnok – [EXG] Desolation

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: rincewind.9528

rincewind.9528

Yes, anet, for once we want to spend money in gems. And you don’t let us.

Give us clown outfits, swimsuits and school uniforms!!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

Seems there is a lot of interest. Arena Net make it now!

Are you kidding me? How do you come to the conclusion that there is alot of interest for clown outfits?

From 17 replies in this topic there are only 2-3 who actually posted an interest in a clown outfit.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

There’s a similar request here for a jester costume which is already implemented for humans.
Another +1 for seeing a jester’s and/or clown’s outfit in the gem store.

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

I think it would be cool if we had a Clown outfit in the gemstore, it is something I would definitely pay 800 gems for. I have included a pic for influence and I am sure others will agree this is a good idea.

This is an example of why the game is going to die. A clown outfit that doesn’t enhance game play or has anything to do with getting new content. As long as peeps have money to throw away on crap like this—the game will never get the content/expansion many are dying for. So sad.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Plok.5873

Plok.5873

This is an example of why the game is going to thrive. A clown outfit is paid for in gems, gems are paid for in real money, real money funds the development of new content. ^.^

Pry Bar in yo’ face, You big disgrace / Box of Nails all over the place
Pet project: Outfit overhaul.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

^^I guess some people have way too much money to blow, and secondly many would just convert their earned gold—-which would mean 0 money. Lastley—new content? Let me know when they produce some.
BTW to see ronald in the game would be just wrong in so many ways.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shinigami.8975

Shinigami.8975

For the love of the Six Gods, please no.

Seriously it’s not because 5 people on a forum have bad taste that Anet should put time and effort to release a kitten costume (not a actual cat, thanks profanity filter! ). I don’t mind people role playing jesters at Divinity’s reach, but really can"t you see where this is going ? You really want to see big norns in clown outfits and twilight trolling around ?

If anything can save the fragile and weak last bits of immersion we have, I would be glad. I don’t want this game to end as a carnival. People already manage to have horrible combo on their armour/colours, even with good pieces of art available, so I can imagine easily the disaster with your idea if it gets implemented.

Also last note, stop thinking that because you want something, you represent 100% of the GW2 fanbase. Thank you

in Black Lion Trading Co

alexjolly.1463

Also last note, stop thinking that because you want something, you represent 100% of the GW2 fanbase. Thank you

Nobody said they represented 100% of the fanbase but as you can see from the thread thus far the majority are in favour.

Bnok – [EXG] Desolation

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/152533/gw004.jpg

anyone know what armor combination to look like that?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

Nobody said they represented 100% of the fanbase but as you can see from the thread thus far the majority are in favour.

Really?

Plase recount. There are like 5 people in this topic that want that outfit…

in Black Lion Trading Co

alexjolly.1463

Just going to bump this is case we have any fellow clown lovers

Bnok – [EXG] Desolation

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wanze.8410

Just going to bump this is case we have any fellow clown lovers

No need to bump, you should have posted in this already existing topic in the first place.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/List-Of-Things-We-Want-In-Gemstore/page/23#post4178092