Daily sales / give us skins not junk

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Johnathan Ralston.5871

Johnathan Ralston.5871

Repeating an XP and Transmute crystal sale?

Give us all the skins already-

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

Maybe you haven’t been paying attention. We’re half way through the sales and plenty of the skins have already gone up. Just because they aren’t the skins you are wanting yet does not mean skins have not been going on sale.

• Magitech Armor
  • Braham’s Armor
  • Phoenix Armor
  • Kasmeer’s Staff
  • Rox’s Short Bow
  • Rox’s Quiver
  • Fuzzy Panda Hat
  • Fuzzy Bear Hat
  • Fuzzy Quaggan Hat
  • Fuzzy Quaggan Hat with bow

Also, they don’t have to put ANYTHING on sale…should be thankful they are putting things on sale at all, let alone 31 straight days of sales! Geez. And not everything will be going on sale, you know. So don’t be surprised if what you are so eager to get at a 10-20% discount doesn’t even go on sale this month.

Personally, I’ve been waiting for the Transmutation Crystals to go on sale, if they even would. If they didn’t, oh well, would buy them at regular price after the month ends. Lucky for me they did go on sale. Wouldn’t be the end of the world if they didn’t.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: cale.7380

cale.7380

Maybe you haven’t been paying attention. We’re half way through the sales and plenty of the skins have already gone up. Just because they aren’t the skins you are wanting yet does not mean skins have not been going on sale.

• Magitech Armor
  • Braham’s Armor
  • Phoenix Armor
  • Kasmeer’s Staff
  • Rox’s Short Bow
  • Rox’s Quiver
  • Fuzzy Panda Hat
  • Fuzzy Bear Hat
  • Fuzzy Quaggan Hat

Also, they don’t have to put ANYTHING on sale…should be thankful they are putting things on sale at all, let alone 31 straight days of sales! Geez. And not everything will be going on sale, you know. So don’t be surprised if what you are so eager to get at a 10-20% discount doesn’t even go on sale this month.

Personally, I’ve been waiting for the Transmutation Crystals to go on sale, if they even would. If they didn’t, oh well, would buy them at regular price after the month ends. Lucky for me they did go on sale. Wouldn’t be the end of the world if they didn’t.

I think you didn’t get his post,he means that they released so far just two rare skins from the past,the rest that you mention here are just the usual stuff you get at the BLT just for a few gems cheaper.
So i agree with the first poster,we would like to see more rare items coming back in this march sales rather than recycle the same things that are already available in store.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: tkarr.9152

tkarr.9152

• Magitech Armor
  • Braham’s Armor
  • Phoenix Armor
  • Kasmeer’s Staff
  • Rox’s Short Bow
  • Rox’s Quiver
  • Fuzzy Panda Hat
  • Fuzzy Bear Hat
  • Fuzzy Quaggan Hat

On the note having things on sale……imagine if I could sell you some of my transmutation crystals (I only have about 350 or so I will never use)…..as well as other items. Please see the Account Bound Item “buy back” thread for more details and feel free to interact in the spirit of free trade.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

The OP may think it’s pointless but the exchange rate spiked which means people are rushing to exchange gold for gems which means people want them.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Ok .. nobody (i know) buys these boosters, but a lot of people (i know) were waiting at least for the transmutation crystals.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: tkarr.9152

tkarr.9152

Ok .. nobody (i know) buys these boosters, but a lot of people (i know) were waiting at least for the transmutation crystals.

again…..have a ton I’d rather sell you

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

again…..have a ton I’d rather sell you

Who cares, since you can’t do that. And also most people hate gambling and don’t buy keys but instead they buy crystals directly when they are on sales.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Johnathan Ralston.5871

The other guy is correct I am talking about the skins you wear in combat not as a costume.

Regardless the point of a sale is to earn money and that is the most raw and true fact.

I buy gems with cash rather than using the conversion system- ;|

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

Transmutation Crystals are a very good sale. I always buy more when I see them on sale.

It has irked me the past few days were nothing but consumables or boosters, though.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Johnathan Ralston.5871

Transmutation crystals are a very very very good one even I agree

(edited by Johnathan Ralston.5871)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Taras.4578

Taras.4578

Define junk?; The things listed up on the daily has been in a majority really good… Either you missed out on certain goodies, or you’re just being silly and biased.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Johnathan Ralston.5871

Silly? Biased? I never missed a single day of this sale so you can take your biased assumption elsewhere.

Speaking from a social standard with an emphasis on ethical value, people would much rather get boosters from map completion.

Junk would be mystic forge stones, costume pieces that are overshadowed by halloween costumes and boosters.

You think I am complaining about missing a sale? Nope

I dare people to think as you or Stinvec in challenging me. Bring it-

It is true that Anet gets to decide what is on sale and they don’t have to put anything but it is also true that they are over there in their offices voting and discussing what will bring them the most money. They are human just like us and are doing their best to earn money for their company. While some of these sales are worse than others it is also true that some are logically more profitable than others and should be spread out equally throughout the month. That is a common business practice used by businesses everywhere.

Again I never missed a single day of this sale and I was up the minute it changed because it is my goal to be better than everyone else. I want 7 pieces of armor each from a different set and I want them all to be shiny or gem specifically unique. I want full weapon sets for both my Warrior and light weight classes.

As far as bashing people whom are similar to you and would say CONGRATS out of sarcasm towards my recent spending I will say this CONGRATS to me.

Heavy Zodiac
Light Zodiac
Flamewrath
Flamekissed
Kasmeer’s staff
Total Make Over kit

Those are my recent purchases with the intent to NEVER MISS the sale for 2 Marjory’s axes, 2 Marjory’s Daggers, Braham’s Mace & Braham’s Shield.

purely for pve.

I deleted this before but again here it is. Congrats to me-

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Taras.4578

Taras.4578

No one were really bashing you, but reading your essay you’re most likely offended by our sayings. Sales on BL keys, Transmutation crystals, Metabolic might be junk for you but useful for others. Its all defined by preference of what’s good and bad. The sale has been fine for me, Kasmeer’s staff, Braham’s weapon set, Quaggan Hats etc… Only bad thing that i recently i can recall was those Crafting boosters. But once again, it was just 24hr. It’s not like we had to wait a whole week for a new sale.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Johnathan Ralston.5871

Transmutation crystals would not be junk and I never mentioned keys. You have less of a chance to get keys from map completion and someone has to buy keys to sell me black lion chest skins.

Keys and Transmutation are individual things while there are countless boosters.

I actually agree with you and I would like to say that if I see a single shirt, another booster or a toy that is already in the shop then I would call it a waste of a sale. Transmutation stones are key items to getting the appearance you desire on your max level character. Keys are important to bringing in new BLTC skins that are similar to a lottery that I would then buy from the TP.

We were originally promised a dynamic range of skin appearances and a game that is not pay2win. That is what people like to have, a well kept promise from an amazing gaming company (y)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

Geez you are impatient. The month isn’t even done.

They have a plan of what they are releasing every day this month. Most of the time you aren’t going to buy what they list there. Be patient for once.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Johnathan Ralston.5871

Geez you are impatient. The month isn’t even done.

They have a plan of what they are releasing every day this month. Most of the time you aren’t going to buy what they list there. Be patient for once.

I will be patient from now I just was proving that there were a few things not worth the purchase

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

Tbh in 2 weeks they added quite a bit I’d buy: Kashmeer Staff, Magitech Armor, Phoenix Armor, Braham Armor, Rox’s Quiver and Transmutation Crystals (stocked up an extra 50.) Surely I missed Kashmeer’s Staff since my modem broke and I already had the Phoenix armor so didn’t buy a second, they did attract my attention.

Still hoping for: Phalanx Armor, Majory Weapons (likely getting 2 daggers, maybe an axe) Mask of the Wanderer, Character slot and if I wasn’t low on gold (assuming everything I want goes on sale eventually) I’d have gotten the Black Lion Keys because they were really cheap. Depending on my gold by the time things go on sale I can see other things catch my eye such as bank-tabs.

Sadly I’m quite guilty of being stingy in real life, otherwise I’d be an amazing customer.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

Someone tell me why the swim speed booster even exists. I mean, just how much gold is it now to cross a lake slightly faster?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Johnathan Ralston.5871

4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14 were absolutely garbage

9 might be garbage depending on costume people

everything else was good

imo and as well as many others

who needs boosters, dye packs & a flute anyways—

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

4, 5, 6, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14 were absolutely garbage

9 might be garbage depending on costume people

everything else was good

imo and as well as many others

Imagine your gold dropping if you loved everything Or real life money ofcourse ^^"

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Psychol.5783

Psychol.5783

I thought skins was junk.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kaderin.7584

Kaderin.7584

Initially I liked the idea of the ‘re-sale’ of past items, this let me purchase Kasmeer’s costume plus the staff which I missed due to having taken a absence from gw2, beyond this I was eagerly looking forward to what other items Anet would be bringing back.

So far a tally of the days leaves me with a disappointed feeling due to several sales of boosts and other existing items which for me at least are pretty useless…I understand others may disagree but again, personal opinion.

I mean, I had thought this would be more oriented as a comeback of items, but so far there has been quite a few of already existing ones…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

I loved the Crystal sale, I really did need a few more of those =p

Here’s to still waiting for them bank tabs, lord knows I could use a few more

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Andile.2963

Andile.2963

Bank tabs are never wasted on me. Just saying…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

Initially I liked the idea of the ‘re-sale’ of past items, this let me purchase Kasmeer’s costume plus the staff which I missed due to having taken a absence from gw2, beyond this I was eagerly looking forward to what other items Anet would be bringing back.

So far a tally of the days leaves me with a disappointed feeling due to several sales of boosts and other existing items which for me at least are pretty useless…I understand others may disagree but again, personal opinion.

I mean, I had thought this would be more oriented as a comeback of items, but so far there has been quite a few of already existing ones…

There aren’t really that many discontinued items in general, though. Disregarding holiday items (which wouldn’t make much sense to sell outside of the holiday), I can think of maybe 10 discontinued skins. Rox’ Quiver, Rox’ Bow, Braham’s Mace, Braham’s Shield, Marjory’s Dagger, Marjory’s Axe, Kasmeer’s Staff, the Toxic Shoulders and Toxic Mantle… maybe the Grenth Hood and reindeer helmet (can’t remember the official name) if those don’t count as Wintersday-related. I might be forgetting a few, but there’s definitely not enough to fill a whole month.

I guess they could do stuff like old permanent harvesting items and the limited-time dyes, but even then you wouldn’t have enough for the whole month.

Long story short, if they’re doing a whole month of sales they have to include a number of items that are always in the store because there just flat-out aren’t enough discontinued items to fill a whole month.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

who needs armor and weaponskins anyways?

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

Me? Some items are not bad, just way candy-look, which I don’t like to use.
Sooo maybe some non-curvish bulby shiney latex pijama medium armor comes in the future…

Attachments:

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”