Dawn price back ad 690 g agen

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: tonny.7580

tonny.7580

always seim ammund and 690g cheapest i give up on trying to get money becous not word it if soom seim person or bot all the time avther every 4weeks he or it always takes down and but them back up with biger price

o and i am dylexic soo dont stard with learn english

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: tonny.7580

tonny.7580

they realy need to make it easyer only one who will geting will by soom elites who play 24/7 or soom who has player from the stard of game ye soom sey 1-3mounds but thad people who spend adlist 3hs in game but thos who spend 1-2h thos income in with averga dungeon 2.40g if the us omno pies and u to the math

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Munkee.3542

Munkee.3542

While I entirely agree that Legendaries should take work to achieve it’s getting a bit ridiculous at this point. The people who exploited early on and for some reason were allowed back into the game with everything they exploited for have a hold on the precursor market and as long as this remains the case precursors will continue to rise in price. Unless the Living Story has another mass precursor giveaway at the end of it like the Karka weekend, it’s going to eventually be cheaper to get lucky with the Forge than buy it on the TP.

I fear that the next time we hear word of the scavenger hunt it’s going to be another line of “we haven’t looked at it yet but it’s on our list” crap. At this point, it’s time to accept that the design of legendaries was a failure and the only chance of it being any different is new legendaries being added into the game in the future. The current lineup will be doomed to RNG forever unless Anet incorporates something that literally gives them away.

Mesmer
Pinnacle Of Responsibility [Mom] – Yak’s Bend

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Serious.4839

Serious.4839

I agree that the precursor market is way out of whack. I am one of many people who have three gifts finished and just need the precursor. All we can do is farm, play the TP, or wait for the scavenger hunt. As you still earn gold from merely playing, I’m opting for the third option, and if I get enough gold for the Legend before there is a solid way to get it, I’ll be buying it.

In respects to the scavenger hunt, it could be coming out on the 26th patch and we wouldn’t know until the patchnotes are released. Anet specifically said they wouldn’t announce it because it would cause the precursor market to crash.

Sea of Sorrows

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vinny.6924

Vinny.6924

Entitlement again.

Its a skin, you won’t die if you don’t have it.

Its a very long term goal.

Wait for the scavenger hunt.

Quit.

Commander Ahria – Warrior – Stormbluff Isle

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Munkee.3542

Munkee.3542

Entitlement again.

Quit.

There’s a difference between entitlement and ridiculous. The fact is precursors are ridiculous and the only people who disagree are those who have a legendary(ies) or those who are cornering the precursor market. We’re not asking to be given a precursor, we’re asking for a legit way to EARN one.

And I find it humorous that you would call it a “very long term goal” when that’s only true if you aren’t one of the handful of people who struck gold and got the precursor out of the Forge/as a drop. When someone can get one in a month and it takes someone else 8 months to get one because of the precursor, not due to lack of effort, then it isn’t a long term goal is it?

In Guild Wars 1 I legit had to earn my FoW armor. In Guild Wars 2 if you want a Legendary you need to win the lottery. I don’t understand how you can look at that and say there isn’t a problem with it.

inb4ihavefourlegendariesanditsfine

Mesmer
Pinnacle Of Responsibility [Mom] – Yak’s Bend

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Entitlement again.

Quit.

There’s a difference between entitlement and ridiculous. The fact is precursors are ridiculous and the only people who disagree are those who have a legendary(ies) or those who are cornering the precursor market. We’re not asking to be given a precursor, we’re asking for a legit way to EARN one.

And I find it humorous that you would call it a “very long term goal” when that’s only true if you aren’t one of the handful of people who struck gold and got the precursor out of the Forge/as a drop. When someone can get one in a month and it takes someone else 8 months to get one because of the precursor, not due to lack of effort, then it isn’t a long term goal is it?

In Guild Wars 1 I legit had to earn my FoW armor. In Guild Wars 2 if you want a Legendary you need to win the lottery. I don’t understand how you can look at that and say there isn’t a problem with it.

inb4ihavefourlegendariesanditsfine

Or, you know, you can buy the precursor if you don’t want to gamble.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I have zero legendaries and it’s fine. Seriously. The TP is a convenience, and so is being able to acquire them at all. Imagine if these precursors were account bound to prevent “market manipulation” as so many naive players clamor for on the forums. Imagine if you couldn’t buy them in response to their rarity. Being able to buy it at all is a privilege, and regardless of the price, you’re paying for that convenience. You’re paying for knowing that “I am getting this item, period” without having to throw 1000-2000g into the MF and gamble for it.

MMORPGs like this always have an element of RNG associated with them, and this is no worse than any other. I remember in GW1 someone in my group looting a q9 Fire Ele BDS, or even better, a q9 Crystalline Sword, and that person had just basically looted an entire Obby armor set. That’s how it goes; some people get lucky and win big, some don’t. If you don’t, you can still work towards your goals. I have multiple Obby armor sets in GW1 due to my own force of will and acquisition through more traditional means. You know what I had to do to get them? I could either BUY the Ecto and Shards from people much like outright buying the precursor today, or I could go into the zones and try to RNG loot the number I needed. See what that is? RNG. Not so different after all.

The prices of Precursors are fine because that’s what people are willing to pay for them. If their supply at any given time is so low that they’re more than what you’re willing to pay, simply wait, or use a buy order. Furthermore, if you’re not willing to buy it at all, there’s the Mystic Forge; have fun.

tl;dr: Just because you can’t afford to buy an item doesn’t mean there’s a problem. If you want an item and don’t want to RNG for it, farm and buy it.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

Price keeps Legendary…. Legendary. Skill at TP is just as valid as skill at adventuring.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Amun Ra.6435

Amun Ra.6435

Price keeps Legendary…. Legendary. Skill at TP is just as valid as skill at adventuring.

Very true…but both should be equal in the amount of gold you can get for the time put in.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ioflux.4369

Ioflux.4369

Very true…but both should be equal in the amount of gold you can get for the time put in.

The guy flipping burgers for 12hrs a day 6days a week should not make as much as a surgeon who saves people’s lives working 8hrs a day 5 times a week or a stock broker who’s mastered the art of buy/selling shares.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Vol.5241

The guy flipping burgers for 12hrs a day 6days a week should not make as much as a surgeon who saves people’s lives working 8hrs a day 5 times a week or a stock broker who’s mastered the art of buy/selling shares.

Aside from the unrealistic analogy betwee real world occupations and games, you make it sound like making money off the TP is easy.

[Permabanned on Forums]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Amun Ra.6435

Really guy? Really? lmfao. Not even gonna comment on the silliness of that comment…errr

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ooshi.8607

Ooshi.8607

Don’t have a legendary, not cornering the precursor market.
In my humble opinion, I think the price is fine!
Not a easy amount to get if you plan on buying it, not impossible.

Really guy? Really? lmfao. Not even gonna comment on the silliness of that comment…errr

If it’s so easy and doesn’t require any amount of skill then we don’t have a problem. The people not doing it are just lazy!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Amun Ra.6435

If it’s so easy and doesn’t require any amount of skill then we don’t have a problem. The people not doing it are just lazy!

No, we actually prefer to do content? Again…Really?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Ooshi.8607

I was under the impression that the TP was part of the same game we play. My mistake….

And I’ve managed to get 3 characters to 80 with a few more half way there. None of that was done by crafting or playing the TP.
See… there’s skill in doing the “content” and still being able to do some sweet sweet shinies on the side.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Charismatic Harm.9683

Charismatic Harm.9683

Are you suggesting that one type of content is an acceptable means of getting your precursor, while another type of content is not? Which content are you referring to in your statement?

I only ask because there are many different content paths that can lead you to a precursor and I’d like to know exactly what you’re talking about before I comment.

Guild: Member of Charter Vanguard [CV]
Logic will never win an argument on the forums…..only a sense of entitlement will.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: goldi.3129

goldi.3129

You can enjoy whatever content you like, and you will eventually have enough money or a random drop so you have your precursor.
If you think one way is faster than the other and your primary goal is speed – by all means go that way but don’t complain that you don’t want to go that way or envy the people who went that way. (That way being playing the TP).

And -as was already mentioned- the TP is part of what you like to call “doing the content”.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Amun Ra.6435

Envy? man, you need a girlfriend/boyfriend…anyways…I see no reason why people playing the TP should have an advantage over people who grind content.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Rising Dusk.2408

I see no reason why people playing the TP should have an advantage over people who grind content.

They don’t unless they’re really good / lucky, in which case they deserve every copper made. CoF 1 farming is over that way; have fun.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Ooshi.8607

Why should a person that grinds dungeons/fractals have an advantage over another that RPs a bar wench in one of a Queensdale Taverns?

Why isn’t the gold/hour rate of a lvl80 grinding the content in Metrica Province the same as another lvl80 in Cursed Shore?

Why is the gold/hour rate so bad in sPvP?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ursan.7846

Ursan.7846

Why should a person that grinds dungeons/fractals have an advantage over another that RPs a bar wench in one of a Queensdale Taverns?

Why isn’t the gold/hour rate of a lvl80 grinding the content in Metrica Province the same as another lvl80 in Cursed Shore?

I will let you know bar wenches earn a TON in tips. The Maiden’s Whisper is a particularly profitable locale for aspiring Whispers Initiates who wish to ply their “trade.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Charismatic Harm.9683

Envy? man, you need a girlfriend/boyfriend…anyways…I see no reason why people playing the TP should have an advantage over people who grind content.

Without directly answering my question, you answered my question. Thank you.

Now I can comment.

What makes you so special? Why is your way of playing the only acceptable way of playing?

Every time I read one of your posts, all I see is anger, attacking of other players, or out-and-out trolling. If you hate this game so much, please go play another game that suits your gaming style better and leave this horrible game to the rest of us that are too stupid to know any better. I BEG YOU!!!!

Logic will never win an argument on the forums…..only a sense of entitlement will.

in Black Lion Trading Co

goldi.3129

I will let you know bar wenches earn a TON in tips. The Maiden’s Whisper is a particularly profitable locale for aspiring Whispers Initiates who wish to ply their “trade.”

I knew I played the game the wrong way

@Amun, maybe you should reread your posts. And look up the definition of envy

in Black Lion Trading Co

Ioflux.4369

People who make alot of money off the trading post do their homework, research trends, and apply their knowledge to how the buying and selling of goods can be profitable. If you want to play the game the way you want to, you’re free to do so, but dont expect your method of playing should equal the income of other methods. (yes the burger flipping and PhD example was an exaggeration, but it certainly applies the same logic Amun Ra is trying to portrait, hence why it’s silly)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Amun Ra.6435

Without directly answering my question, you answered my question. Thank you.

Now I can comment.

What makes you so special? Why is your way of playing the only acceptable way of playing?

Every time I read one of your posts, all I see is anger, attacking of other players, or out-and-out trolling. If you hate this game so much, please go play another game that suits your gaming style better and leave this horrible game to the rest of us that are too stupid to know any better. I BEG YOU!!!!

First of all, I never said my way or any other way of playing is more acceptable or unacceptable to any other…please quote me saying that in any other post, if you can.

Secondly…anger and trolling? So now we live in a communist country void of laws protecting free speech? GG. Am I angry because I have my own opinion and not afraid to express it? Am I angry because I just don’t bow down to what others think is the right or wrong way to play a game? Please explain this anger and trolling you speak of. I will admit…I blow once at someone and regretted it, have not before or since.

But I tell you what…paypal me all the money I have put into this game to date and I might consider playing how you want me to.

(edited by Amun Ra.6435)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Amun Ra.6435

I knew I played the game the wrong way

@Amun, maybe you should reread your posts. And look up the definition of envy

Merrian – Webster:

1 : painful or resentful awareness of an advantage enjoyed by another joined with a desire to possess the same advantage

2 obsolete : malice

3 : an object of envious notice or feeling

I would/could never feel that way towards anyone who has a bunch of fake money. Come on man…all I said was it should pay as much playing the TP or PVE’ing. Simple…no need to go on attack mode.

in Black Lion Trading Co

goldi.3129

Merrian – Webster:

1 : painful or resentful awareness of an advantage enjoyed by another joined with a desire to possess the same advantage

Envy? man, you need a girlfriend/boyfriend…anyways… I see no reason why people playing the TP should have an advantage over people who grind content.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Ioflux.4369

I would/could never feel that way towards anyone who has a bunch of fake money. Come on man…all I said was it should pay as much playing the TP or PVE’ing. Simple…no need to go on attack mode.

No, it shouldn’t. Maybe in your world it should, but not in any realistic, or gw2 world.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Amun Ra.6435

No, it shouldn’t. Maybe in your world it should, but not in any realistic, or gw2 world.

Agree to disagree..

in Black Lion Trading Co

Charismatic Harm.9683

First of all, I never said my way or any other way of playing is more acceptable or unacceptable to any other…please quote me saying that in any other post, if you can.

I think this about covers it….

I see no reason why people playing the TP should have an advantage over people who grind content.

You’re stating that playing the TP is an unacceptable way of playing the game because they have an “advantage” over you. They don’t actually….they just choose to play the game differently than you do.

You actually responded with anger and trolling while trying to explain that you weren’t trolling….

Secondly…anger and trolling? So now we live in a communist country void of laws protecting free speech? GG. Am I angry because I have my own opinion and not afraid to express it? Am I angry because I just don’t bow down to what others think is the right or wrong way to play a game? Please explain this anger and trolling you speak of. I will admit…I blow once at someone and regretted it, have not before or since.

I don’t remember saying anything about suppressing your opinion or that you didn’t have the right to free speech….or that we live in a communist country….

Feel free to express your opinion. Be angry. While you’re doing that, please keep in mind that other people have their opinions too. You don’t have to agree with them, but you should listen to them.

But I tell you what…paypal me all the money I have put into this game to date and I might consider playing how you want me to.

I never asked you to play the game the way I do. I couldn’t care less if you play the way I do. If you like playing the way you do….great….but it sounds like you don’t.

If the way you’re playing doesn’t afford you the luxuries you desire, you may want to consider one of the following two options:

1. Modify your play style in a way that affords you the luxuries you desire
  2. Keep playing the way you do, but seek different luxuries that are more in line with your income level.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Amun Ra.6435

I think this about covers it….

You’re stating that playing the TP is an unacceptable way of playing the game because they have an “advantage” over you. They don’t actually….they just choose to play the game differently than you do.

You actually responded with anger and trolling while trying to explain that you weren’t trolling….

I don’t remember saying anything about suppressing your opinion or that you didn’t have the right to free speech….or that we live in a communist country….

Feel free to express your opinion. Be angry. While you’re doing that, please keep in mind that other people have their opinions too. You don’t have to agree with them, but you should listen to them.

I never asked you to play the game the way I do. I couldn’t care less if you play the way I do. If you like playing the way you do….great….but it sounds like you don’t.

If the way you’re playing doesn’t afford you the luxuries you desire, you may want to consider one of the following two options:

1. Modify your play style in a way that affords you the luxuries you desire
  2. Keep playing the way you do, but seek different luxuries that are more in line with your income level.

Desire? Luxuries? Dude…this is a game…it’s not real.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ursan.7846

Ursan.7846

Just because it’s a virtual world, doesn’t mean luxury items doesn’t exist and people don’t desire it.

They do exist. And people do desire it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

If that’s the case, why are you so adamant in starting arguments that you can’t win? John and the rest of the players has already shut down your conspiracy theories in the other thread.

I understand why you’re so passionate about this game, but when debating with us, try not to constantly contradict yourself with posts full of speculation and baseless rumor.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rhysati.4932

Rhysati.4932

Secondly…anger and trolling? So now we live in a communist country void of laws protecting free speech? GG.

First, you have no idea what country anyone here is from.

Second, assuming you are in the United States, your freedom of speech is only guaranteed protection from the laws made by your government.

Ergo, this has absolutely NOTHING do with these forums. Please take a moment to read your constitution before spouting out idiocy.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rebort.6295

Rebort.6295

Idea: No more item drops. Everyone is paid Xg/hr for being logged in. Also, no more TP. Wouldn’t want anyone to make g. Everything obtainable from npc. Ya, I’d play that game.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Charismatic Harm.9683

I’m sorry…..let me break out my thesaurus.

Instead of “desire”…..is “want” a word you can understand more easily?

And how about the phrase “expensive items” in place of “luxuries”?

It’s interesting to note that you ignored everything else I wrote in that post, just to point out that you disagree with my choice of words.

…….at least you read all the way to the end, so I thank you for that.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Amun Ra.6435

If that’s the case, why are you so adamant in starting arguments that you can’t win? John and the rest of the players has already shut down your conspiracy theories in the other thread.

I understand why you’re so passionate about this game, but when debating with us, try not to constantly contradict yourself with posts full of speculation and baseless rumor.

First of all, this reply belongs in the other thread. It’s sad and flattering that you come to this thread with a whole other topic just to troll me. But since you brought it up, clearly I was not shut down as the topic is still being debated and clearly the general consensus is that more data is needed. Thanks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Amun Ra.6435

Idea: No more item drops. Everyone is paid Xg/hr for being logged in. Also, no more TP. Wouldn’t want anyone to make g. Everything obtainable from npc. Ya, I’d play that game.

Huh? This comparison is just as ridiculous as the burger flipper/Surgeon.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Vol.5241

Sarcasm meters are for sale!

[Permabanned on Forums]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rebort.6295

Rebort.6295

If you mean to say not ridiculous at all but aptly put, thank you. If you meant you would like a surgeon to operate on you while making minimum wage, good luck to you.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Amun Ra.6435

Sarcasm meters are for sale!

Look at his/her reply…he was serious.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Amun Ra.6435

If you mean to say not ridiculous at all but aptly put, thank you. If you meant you would like a surgeon to operate on you while making minimum wage, good luck to you.

Dude…stop while you are behind…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Charismatic Harm.9683

I think that’s the point. Your statement about making the same amount of gold in the TP vs. running around killing stuff is equally as ridiculous as the burger flipper / surgeon comparison.

His idea was, if I understood it correctly, complete sarcasm. He’s saying that if every method of obtaining gold is equal, then farming / playing the TP / running dungeons / role playing / EVERYTHING is unnecessary and giving gold to players based on how long they’re logged in is an equally good method….and it would be.

Again….without actually saying the words….you’re implying that some methods of playing the game are a more acceptable way of gaining wealth while others are not.

Why should everything be equal? I don’t know of a single game where no matter how you play, you’ll gain wealth at the same rate as everyone else. If you can name one and explain in detail how everything in that game is equal, I will gladly retract my statement about not knowing of a game where everything is equal.

The burden of proof is on you to support your claims / suggestions / ideas.

Please explain why….exactly…..everything should be equal and I will be more than happy to read and consider your opinion.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Charismatic Harm.9683

Dude…stop while you are behind…

By the way…..maybe it’s you who should stop while you’re behind. There are far more people commenting on how ridiculous your statements are than are commenting on theirs.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: John Smith.4610

John Smith.4610

Let’s calm down a bit, this isn’t getting us far. Instead let me ask this.
Here are the assumptions that I’m operating under for this question:
1. You feel that PvE and TP have difference levels of gold earning
2. You feel that PvE and TP should have the same level of gold earning

What would be your plan for implementing a reward system that would achieve what you desire, given the constraint that you may not get rid of the trading post?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Vol.5241

It’s pretty much unfeasable, if not impossible to design such a system

[Permabanned on Forums]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Rising Dusk.2408

The only way to do that I can think of is to do the following:

• Make high-end PvE (Dungeons / Fractals) reliably drop high-value items that can be sold on the TP for profit
  • Increase the value of farming items, not gold, by increasing the general drop rate of those items
  • Fix the farming spot that is CoF 1 so that players are encouraged to branch out and earn items which can be sold for gold rather than earning gold en masse.

This essentially amounts to an increase in supply for certain items, which decreases their value (potentially), but there’s more to it than that. Remember that the time a player has online can only be used one way, so he could be farming something else for 6-7 g/hr, or he could be farming items which have value. This competition will keep the value of items competitive as well.

My idea for the solution to the requirements listed above is:

• Add a guaranteed core to the reward chest (the one with tokens) at the end of every path of a dungeon except CM and AC
  • Add guaranteed rares to the Fractal chests that includes more rares for higher levels and fewer / no guaranteed rares for much lower levels
  • Add 1 guaranteed rare to the end reward chest (the one with tokens) as a FIRST-TIME-PER-DAY BONUS ONLY (you’d only get the rare on the same run you got 60 tokens)
  • Significantly increase the supply of T6 Dust from drops across the world, because its value determines so many things (like the value of other T6 mats and cores).
  • Make CoF 1 significantly harder to farm (ie. by making players clear the bridge event)

These changes would significantly improve the ability for people to feel able to make progress both towards legendaries but also towards just making money in PvE. There is really nothing that can be done when people succeed massively at speculating on the TP, but I don’t think anything should be done there. The focus should be on improving PvE rewards so that people feel actually rewarded doing tough content. The world bosses should not be the only things that give out guaranteed rares when those events are worlds easier than most dungeons and especially Fractals. Even CoF 1 currently requires more brainpower than the world boss events, which really says something.

(edited by Rising Dusk.2408)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Ooshi.8607

Eagerly anticipating the manifesto for this revolution!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wayfinder.8452

Wayfinder.8452

It’s pretty much unfeasable, if not impossible to design such a system

But it is possible to at least decrease the gap, even if it is extremely difficult to pull off.
Perfect things don’t exist even in games. :-/

Let’s calm down a bit, this isn’t getting us far. Instead let me ask this.
Here are the assumptions that I’m operating under for this question:
1. You feel that PvE and TP have difference levels of gold earning
2. You feel that PvE and TP should have the same level of gold earning

What would be your plan for implementing a reward system that would achieve what you desire, given the constraint that you may not get rid of the trading post?

Maybe you could try with adding some buff that would increase gold dropped a lot up to a cap as you kill mobs. It could work like the daily kill variety achievement and award a static amount of gold on every tier. Maybe have its duration or rewards increased with every event you complete, so zones would be more lively.

People who farm only 1 zone or a few types of mobs will get some bonus but it might drive players to move around and complete events so they can keep it going.

I’m not good at this kind of stuff, but I just wanted to suggest something.

The man who can wield the power of this sword can summon to him an army
more deadly than any that walks this earth. Put aside the Ranger.
Become who you were born to be. I give hope to men. I keep none for myself.

(edited by Wayfinder.8452)