Female Phalanx Armor?

Female Phalanx Armor?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Eudaemons.1596

Eudaemons.1596

I’ve been gone for quite some time and I came back to tons of awesome stuff in the Gem Store. The one disappointing thing was the female Phalanx armor. It looked really awesome on my male character, but on my human female? It’s not even the same theme or even close. Most of the armor in the game is thematically close between genders, but there’s no thematic match between the two. They look like completely different sets.

Has ANet said anything about releasing a female version close to the male version (and vice versa?)

Female Phalanx Armor?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

The whole thing about how the phalanx armor looks on the female versus the male is entirely subjective. You may think it looks horrible on female characters but awesome on males. It doesn’t mean they should change it for everyone otherwise risk upsetting various other people.

I for one love how it looks on my female guardian. And I think it looks just as good on male characters, so I see no valid reason for them to change it. Not to mention I bought the set for how it looks on my fem guardian. If you or anyone doesn’t accept how they made it look for female characters, simply don’t use it.

Same way I’m not enthusiastic about the phalanx helm on female characters, I’d prefer the male helm for both genders. So I simply refuse to use it.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

Female Phalanx Armor?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Faowri.4159

Faowri.4159

People like both versions of the armour, so the real solution would be to make each version available to both genders.