Getting rich off Trading Post games

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

I have some issues when to enter WWW i have to gift money to you because you bought all the runes as the live interview was released.

Can you tell me which rune you mean? I checked the most pricy ones and all of them spiked harder after the patch (due to demand from the general player base) than during or shortly after the live interview (due to speculators buying up those runes).
So the high price right now cant be attributed to speculators but supply and demand.

you kitten know what he meant the live interview showed exact changes to few runes and sigils and promise of nice changes to others so tp traders that watched the interview made tons of gold because they started ordering early before prices risen and cashed in after the patch when the prices spiked, I made like 500g on that myself (investing in sigils and runes around 800g, some earned me even up to 400% profit some made me lose 15% tax but overall I made a lot).

now how many players watch such interviews? prolly mostly the smart ones looking for tips how to cash in on the changes while average player is in wvw or whatever at the time of the livestream playing the actual game just to later get screwed for profit by the ones who bought most of supply early or had the foresight to start ordering early to sell to casual non tp saavy players who have no choice but to either pay the high price when everything goes up or not get his runes sigils at all while we profit of them.

Whose fault is it that they didn’t watch the interviews and get some information on upcoming changes? I was working when that interview went live, so I missed out on making a boat load of money too. Did I get screwed out of profit? No, because I had to work. That’s life. Now if someone wants to buy the Superior Sigils in the current market, they need to pay the current market price.

Complaining about this is like saying “McDonald’s burgers were only 28 cents in 1970, so I should only have to pay that price in 2014”.

Or a better example would be “Apple stock was only around $10 in 2003, so why should I have to pay almost $600 for a single share now?”

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wikie.2610

Wikie.2610

Whose fault is it that they didn’t watch the interviews and get some information on upcoming changes?

In my opinion arenanet should not constantly release information that affects the economy before the patches hit, it will be implemented anyway so why the hell telling people what will change beforehand, it accomplishes nothing as most of the player base doesnt watch livestreams and they dont read forums and fansites they just play the game as it is…but some few % of the playerbase still profit of that information

(edited by Wikie.2610)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Whose fault is it that they didn’t watch the interviews and get some information on upcoming changes?

In my opinion arenanet should not constantly release information that affects the economy before the patches hit, it will be implemented anyway so why the hell telling people what will change beforehand, it accomplishes nothing as most of the player base doesnt watch livestreams and they dont read forums and fansites they just play the game as it is…but some few % of the playerbase still profit of that information

And there’s been posts asking for such information ahead of time so everyone can rush the market instead of waiting for the patch notes.

Honestly people, it’s like buying concert tickets. After the first minute it’s not worth trying to get them anymore. So it doesn’t mater when the news hits, those in a position to trade on that news immediately, assuming they didn’t guess ahead of time, will profit while everyone else will try to ride that train and fail.

Remember when dyes shot up in price when they told us about the dye changes? Guess when the smart players, the ones who made a lot of profit sold? Within a day, selling to players who thought the prices would only go up once the patch dropped.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

Do you have any evidence that this is actually happening? The prices for precursors look like market forces, IMO — not manipulation.

With the exception of items which are no longer available (infinite hairstylist kit, hi!) it’s generally not possible to buy up all the supply. The Mystic Forge Conduit is another example — but those don’t account-bind, and while they have gone up in price — it doesn’t look like any individual has ownership of all supply.

I didn’t say it was happening, I was merely presenting the methodology for how it would have to happen. And you are correct, it would also require items that are no longer available in order to cap the creation of new items.

Server: Devona’s Rest

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

+1
the only info about a patch should be in the patch notes, which are released 2 seconds after everyone is kicked from the game and forced to download the patch.
also, the patch notes should be on the download screen.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Silvia.9130

Silvia.9130

Instead I am tired seeing people getting like twice richer by exploting dungeons skipping them through out of maps then selling…

>>Lady Carlie Castle<
>>=<

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

+1
the only info about a patch should be in the patch notes, which are released 2 seconds after everyone is kicked from the game and forced to download the patch.

Even simple posts like “New Legendaries coming soon!” will cause the market to tremble. 2 days or 2 seconds before releasing a patch doesn’t matter. As soon as I’m in game, I’m buying out all existing stockpiles of T6 mats, and then flipping them when prices shoot up 30%.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aidan Savage.2078

Aidan Savage.2078

Even simple posts like “New Legendaries coming soon!” will cause the market to tremble. 2 days or 2 seconds before releasing a patch doesn’t matter. As soon as I’m in game, I’m buying out all existing stockpiles of T6 mats, and then flipping them when prices shoot up 30%.

And then /facepalming so hard the universe implodes when this thread is reincarnated.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

ahh ill remember this post the next time you guys talk about how flipping truely helps players, and makes things more affordable for them.
+1

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: tinymurder.5791

tinymurder.5791

TP lovers are still missing the point. Its not about inflation and money sharing its about the game at endgame, basically becomes a gold wars game. Content takes a back seat to making gold, because in general content doesnt get you to your end game goals very fast.

People who didnt buy the game to play the TP think this is a bad design.
If you get invited to play basketball, you expect to play basketball
If you buy an action game you expect primary way to progress is through action
you buy an adventure game, you expect primary way to progress is through adventure

^ Yeah, this really needed to be said.

I understand that many of you in this sub forum truly enjoy trading, and the basic economics that are at play here. But the average player is kind of miffed that so much of the game revolves around this system. We would rather have the game reward players in a way that enriches everyone’s in-game experience.

As an average player, I have to disagree with your characterization of my emotional state in regards to the TP. Furthermore, I take offense with your attempt to speak for and defend the “average” play. I don’t recall there being a poll for “average” players to elect you to whiteknight for us on the forums about the evils of the BLTP. Especially as I don’t feel that the game revolves around the TP at all. Other than as a way to get gemstore items, or offload extra items that I don’t salvage, I couldn’t care less if the TP got removed next patch. I just don’t get particularly exercised about the fact that some folks are making more gold I am, just by playing the TP. While they’re doing that, I’m gonna be out playing the game the way I want to. If that’s how they want to play, then good for them. Personally, I don’t give a kitten .

in Black Lion Trading Co

tinymurder.5791

The heart of these complaints is that players feel “Entitled” to good stuff with no effort. That, and the jealousy of some over the players who do well with the market.

You keep saying this. Maybe you’re under the impression that if you repeat it enough, that will make it true? Sadly it won’t.

And once you realize that the game doesn’t revolve around the TP

Wow… just wow… that’s just.. an absurd thing to say.

How is it absurd? Please explain how the TP is the central focus of the game? I hardly ever use the thing, so does that mean I’m playing the game wrong? Or could it be, that the TP is only central to the game if you make your goals for the game revolve around the TP?

You have made the claim that the TP is central to the game, so make your case. Provide your irrefutable facts that it is impossible to play this game without using the TP. Better yet, try an experiment:

Play for 30 days without using the TP in any way.
No buying.
No selling.
No gemstore purchases.
No browsing through what’s available.

If, at the end of the 30 days, you say that you didn’t enjoy yourself in any way and that you were miserable due to the lack of TP involvement in the game, I will not post in this forum again. If you have any fun, however, you stop using this false argument and find one that is more logical.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

The heart of these complaints is that players feel “Entitled” to good stuff with no effort. That, and the jealousy of some over the players who do well with the market.

You keep saying this. Maybe you’re under the impression that if you repeat it enough, that will make it true? Sadly it won’t.

How is it absurd? Please explain how the TP is the central focus of the game? I hardly ever use the thing, so does that mean I’m playing the game wrong? Or could it be, that the TP is only central to the game if you make your goals for the game revolve around the TP?

You have made the claim that the TP is central to the game, so make your case. Provide your irrefutable facts that it is impossible to play this game without using the TP. Better yet, try an experiment:

No buying.
No selling.
No gemstore purchases.

If, at the end of the 30 days, you say that you didn’t enjoy yourself in any way and that you were miserable due to the lack of TP involvement in the game, I will not post in this forum again. If you have any fun, however, you stop using this false argument and find one that is more logical.

It’s like people saying other games force you to grind gears for stats. The reality is if you don’t do top tier content, you don’t need to get those gear.

If people give up on getting those skins, or ascended gear since the boost is tiny. Or be patient to get it slower… etc etc.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lothirieth.3408

Lothirieth.3408

Provide your irrefutable facts that it is impossible to play this game without using the TP.

Since when did I say it’s impossible to play the game without the TP? Please provide irrefutable facts that I said this. Saying the TP is central to the game doesn’t mean it’s required to load the game and play it. That’s absurd as well. Don’t put words in my mouth.

No buying.
No selling.
No gemstore purchases.

Oh, I’d love not interacting with the TP as much as I do. But I’m afraid it’s necessary since most things in this game require gold or can’t be farmed in anywhere near a reliable or timely manner. Hence, it is central to the game.. if anyone wants to do anything but continually and only level toons, not giving any care to having up to date armor as they level.

Frankly your argument wasn’t at all logical. It was far too black and white, this and that and not connected to reality.

in Black Lion Trading Co

tinymurder.5791

Provide your irrefutable facts that it is impossible to play this game without using the TP.

Since when did I say it’s impossible to play the game without the TP? Please provide irrefutable facts that I said this. Saying the TP is central to the game doesn’t mean it’s required to load the game and play it. That’s absurd as well. Don’t put words in my mouth.

No buying.
No selling.
No gemstore purchases.

Oh, I’d love not interacting with the TP as much as I do. But I’m afraid it’s necessary since most things in this game require gold or can’t be farmed in anywhere near a reliable or timely manner. Hence, it is central to the game.. if anyone wants to do anything but continually and only level toons, not giving any care to having up to date armor as they level.

Frankly your argument wasn’t at all logical. It was far too black and white, this and that and not connected to reality.

True, I am the one that said impossible. However, your response to Smooth Penguin earlier in the post implied your belief that the game revolves around the TP, and in your reply to me, you call it necessary and central to playing the game. These are false statements, backed by the airy argument that “most things” require the TP. The only time the TP becomes necessary or central, is if you want to shortcut the legendary crafting process. There isn’t a kitten thing you “need” the TP for, as long as you are willing to put in the time and effort.

My argument may seem black and white, because it doesn’t rely on flimsy opinions and mushy feelings, it relies on facts and logic. If you “need” the TP, it is because you have a personal goal that the TP will make easier.

Addendum: the exception that proves the rule, is if you want something that can no longer be acquired in game, such as the infinite hair style kit.

in Black Lion Trading Co

tinymurder.5791

No buying.
No selling.
No gemstore purchases.

It’s like people saying other games force you to grind gears for stats. The reality is if you don’t do top tier content, you don’t need to get those gear.

If people give up on getting those skins, or ascended gear since the boost is tiny. Or be patient to get it slower… etc etc.

More or less my point. Thank you.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

So which things are that you speak of, that are needed to play the game and arent farmable in a timely manner?

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

tinymurder.5791

Saying the TP is central to the game doesn’t mean it’s required to load the game and play it. That’s absurd as well. Don’t put words in my mouth....

[/quote]
If you are going to take me to task for putting words in your mouth, you need to extend to me the same courtesy.

The last two lines of your post are argumentum ad hominem fallacies and indicate a weak position. Either your argument can stand on it’s merits, or don’t bother posting.

Lastly, name 1 thing that you can only procure on the TP, that is necessary for game.

(edited by tinymurder.5791)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wikie.2610

Oh, I’d love not interacting with the TP as much as I do. But I’m afraid it’s necessary since most things in this game require gold or can’t be farmed in anywhere near a reliable or timely manner. Hence, it is central to the game

So which things are that you speak of, that are needed to play the game and arent farmable in a timely manner?

you know its not about that Wanze and your continous little questions to prove someone wrong are often missing the point even tho they are sometimes true statements

even tho ascended gear legendaries etc arent needed for the game and having fun in it, we both know such things are pretty much endgame in this game and acquiring those without tp is possible but compared to the other option much more time consuming much much more, for example if you have a character that wears light armor I doubt that getting ascended armor for it would be possible in a ‘timely manner’ without trading on tp or buying mats from there…if you will say ‘ooooh but but it is possible!’ yeah right good luck farming that much linen…in a ‘timely manner’…pfft
also making everything in this game revolve around tp and gold could make feel many players discouraged to play the game at all, as the endgame is daaamn grindy and gold costly if you want those best skins …how much does it take for you or me to milk enough gold from tp to just buy a legendary prolly around few months possibly less…and players that arent smart with tp need to work much much harder to get it but still they are limited by the need to pay 1k for precursor from the tp (argument that it drops from the mistic forge etc doesnt work as we know thats bullkiten and chances are next to none) or that player could farm to buy whole legendary from tp for what 3k gold that would be like 300 hours of non stop farming (counting average 10g/h)…someone in arenanet said at some point that this wont be a grindy game I believe? and you said something about ‘timely manner’? year right

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Oh, I’d love not interacting with the TP as much as I do. But I’m afraid it’s necessary since most things in this game require gold or can’t be farmed in anywhere near a reliable or timely manner. Hence, it is central to the game

you know its not about that Wanze and your continous little questions to prove someone wrong are often missing the point even tho they are sometimes true statements

even tho ascended gear legendaries etc arent needed for the game and having fun in it, we both know such things are pretty much endgame in this game and acquiring those without tp is possible but compared to the other option much more time consuming much much more, for example if you have a character that wears light armor I doubt that getting ascended armor for it would be possible in a ‘timely manner’ without trading on tp or buying mats from there…if you will say ‘ooooh but but it is possible!’ yeah right good luck farming that much linen…in a ‘timely manner’…pfft
also making everything in this game revolve around tp and gold could make feel many players discouraged to play the game at all, as the endgame is daaamn grindy and gold costly if you want those best skins …how much does it take for you or me to milk enough gold from tp to just buy a legendary prolly around few months possibly less…and players that arent smart with tp need to work much much harder to get it but still they are limited by the need to pay 1k for precursor from the tp (argument that it drops from the mistic forge etc doesnt work as we know thats bullkiten and chances are next to none) or that player could farm to buy whole legendary from tp for what 3k gold that would be like 300 hours of non stop farming (counting average 10g/h)…someone in arenanet said at some point that this wont be a grindy game I believe? and you said something about ‘timely manner’? year right

It wasnt me that mentioned a timely manner, it was the poster, i responded to.
And I asked which items those were.

Legendaries and Ascended gear by no means add up to “most items”.
And they are not central to being able to play the game. Exotics is all you need and i think Exotic gear is accessible in a timely manner even without using the tp.

Ascended gear and Legendaries were introduced as long term goals, so they should take a long time.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wikie.2610

ah right sorry for that timely manner thingy
but my point still stays that it shouldnt be possible to shorten your work, time or whatever spent on getting those things by half or more just by smartly interacting with the tpand economy, in warcraft I was very rich yet it got me nowhere in terms of endgame I had to still work for my ‘legendary’ gear and here you can just outright buy items that are considered endgame and rare
while some people farmed long hours to get their ascended sets I made mine pretty much for free considering I was making lot of money during the whole rush when ascended crafting was introduced, it shouldnt be that way in my opinion and rare endgame item rewards should be more connected with actual ingame work and skill rather than economy and gold matters, besides if everything is so connected with gold and sellable on the market it makes things less valuable in terms of player work input or skill required, I’m only proud of the titles I have because legendaries meh so what anyone can buy those with real money or ingame gold (either farmed or gained through tp), and if someone says but tp is also hard ingame work or it involves high levels of intelligence I’d call bullkiten I am by no means a good mathematician or economist and I still make a looot, I’m a pretty lazy person so I rarely concern myself with checking gw spidy market research etc as it is time consuming, I execute few tested strategies over and over and gold grows for next to none work and later I invest large sums of that gold into few other strategies once in a while and boom profit, for mostly just placing orders on same things day by day not even spending my time on research, it shouldnt be that way

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

but my point still stays that it shouldnt be possible to shorten your work, time or whatever spent on getting those things by half or more just by smartly interacting with the tpand economy,

It is unfair that people buy a house! They should have to build it themselves!
Or food at the store
Or cars
Or (Insert anything here)

The TP is a player offering their goods/services to you for my goods/services. My time spent gathering gold is a service/product. Your T6 is a product/service for the time spent farming it. The person who bought your T6 for 10s and sold it to me for 25s is offering a service to me. Now I don’t have to wait for the order to be filled. You don’t have to wait for the order to sell. It doesn’t matter why you sold it for 10s to him, instead of 25s to me. The TP gives you a top buy and top sell order, which are all the tools you need to sell it to me for 25s. Lazyness is the key factor here.

This whole thread is a “I don’t know how to flip on the TP, so no one else should be able to!!!!” and it is a good read.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

(edited by Omnitek.3876)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

but my point still stays that it shouldnt be possible to shorten your work, time or whatever spent on getting those things by half or more just by smartly interacting with the tpand economy,

It is unfair that people buy a house! They should have to build it themselves!
Or food at the store
Or cars
Or (Insert anything here)

The TP is a player offering their goods/services to you for my goods/services.

This whole thread is a “I don’t know how to flip on the TP, so no one else should be able to!!!!” and it is a good read.

Or trophies, awards, achievements, prizes, etc…..

Serenity now~Insanity later

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

by half or more compared to what? That’s the part of your argument that doesn’t make sense. Of course you can imagine a scenario where it take a much longer time to get your endgame gear by 100% farming all the mats … hence the EXISTENCE of gold/mats/TP to speed this up; obviously a feature of the game INTENDED by Anet to do this as they know full well how their rewards system works ingame.

You speak like the TP is some fasttrack opposed to the intended approach of farming mats to get your stuff. It is not, the exchange of goods and gold on the TP is the obviously standard approach. If it was not, then most if not all mats would not be tradeable. Clearly, how we are rewarded ingame and the TP go hand in hand.

TP doesn’t make it possible to lessen your work for gear; TP makes it possible to get your gear with the intended amount of resources.

(edited by Obtena.7952)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wikie.2610

@up duuuuh obviously compared to actual gameplay and getting those things from interacting with the ingame world rather than trading post…and if you had read the rest of my post it would make sense

at the part when you said (before you edited your post) ‘end up with large pile of gold’ I loled that was my point in this post and few others you dont earn kitten from any content aside from tp and the game is designed that way to earn more real cash from gems but some people are too blind to realize that, when everything is designed around gem store and gold and all items are linked to that even tho most of them arent worth kitten, its a cancer that kills the sense of adventuring and desire to go out and hunt for something nice…but yeah keep repeating how wonderful it is that you can sell and buy whenever you want dont have to shout wts wtb and whatnot I call that bullkitten because other games had auction houses/trading posts too and interaction with them was much less emphasised and certainly they did not tie in in any way to endgame rewards you had to earn that kitten and here well just go out and buy a legendary or whatever

and regarding that farming you mentioned that earns you ‘large pile of gold so you can buy something on tp’ example: I did some ‘farming’ this weekend consisting of: all guild missions, all fractal tiers 29/38/49 on both saturday and sunday and few dungeons and tpvp matches, thats pretty much endgame content not some queensdale stuff and it resulted in prolly around 30g max and it took me lots of hours to do all this stuff now compare this to tp I spent no more than 1 hour on saturday and 1 more on sunday and it resulted in ~120g from investing around 500+ I had on saturday morning…so around 30g for aaaaall the endgame stuff I did wasting my whole weekend vs ~120g from less than 2 hours, go figure numbers dont lie

and your last sentence (before you edited your post it said something about no alternatives) is a lie there are alternatives and plenty of them and no I’m not talking about scraping tp as a whole and shouting in the cities as many people in this forum believe to be the only alternative which is just laughable, it could be designed differently and rewards and economy systems could be designed differently, thats not hard to figure, there are plenty of other mmos with ideas to borrow from even how material traders in guild wars 1 operated could fix some problems, but you people dont see or dont want to see that believing that the tp and economy in gw2 is this glorious perfect free market blessing(its not a free market btw) instead of thinking whats wrong with current systems and how we could improve it all for average casual players
but whatever fine with me I will rip someone off and make some free shekels hail capitalism hail evon gnashblade hail john smith

(edited by Wikie.2610)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Obtena.7952

I read your whole post and despite the complete lack of sentence structure and poor punctuation, I understood what you are saying makes no sense. I will quote the key part again since you seem to be losing your focus:

it shouldnt be possible to shorten your work, time or whatever spent on getting those things by half or more just by smartly interacting with the tpand economy,

The TP is the standard, intended approach for exchanging goods for gold and vice verse to craft stuff you want. Therefore, arguments that TP should be nerfed in some way based on statements that it’s an unintended fast track to some other alternative method is nonsense.

Even on it’s own, you’re statement is hard to believe: You don’t think that people who work to understand and use the TP in a highly efficient and intelligent manner should be be rewarded moreso than a person who does not? Your statement points to the same problem with all the QQ threads on these forums; people that associate fairness with equality. Those things are not the same.

(edited by Obtena.7952)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Wikie.2610

apart from making it harder to grasp because of lack of punctuation for which I apologize, it makes much sense, especially last paragraph as I’m not talking about the ‘TP’ as some people on these forums who think that posts about TP tie only with that, I’m talking about the game as a whole and economy and rewards systems in this game as a whole not just tp, but I bet you deliberately miss it or just dont get it which I cant help and I dont care, but please go on just repeat its intended its intended and some other obvious facts like ‘its for changing goods’ well no kitten sherlock ; o

also reward for being smart? if you read my previous post to Wanze you would know that there is no intelligence smarts or reserach in what I do on tp but yet I am pretty rewarded…would be even more if I did put some actual research and work into it but who cares I’m lazy

@ Omnitek’s post now ‘The TP is a player offering their goods/services to you for my goods/services.’ how the hell I’m offering anything to anyone? explain that to me, this weekend I mostly ‘transformed’ some items into other items never mind which and how, the amount didn’t affect economy in any way lowering prices or whatever for average casual, I just ripped some players by ordering their hard earned loots for cheap and after ‘transforming’ them selling for highest price I could get, that stuff doesnt help anyone in any way there is absolutely no service in what I do, it is a cancer growth for the sake of growth aquiring gold at someones expense just for the sake of having more (I aim to buy more legendaries but still that doesnt justify it)

(edited by Wikie.2610)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Obtena.7952

also reward for being smart? if you read my previous post to Wanze you would know that there is no intelligence smarts or reserach in what I do on tp but yet I am pretty rewarded…would be even more if I did put some actual research and work into it but who cares I’m lazy

Using only yourself as the barometer to gauge the ‘easy’ aspect of the TP is self-fulfilling and biased. It’s actually not that relevant or representative. TP does reward people relative to how much effort they put into it, even if your own experience is not indicative. This is especially evident by the fact that if it’s as easy as you claim, no one should be complaining about getting any single endgame item; just take anyone, they click a button with zero thought on the TP, make gold and buy their endgame setup … that’s not reality.

As for the TP vs. economy debate; TP is the single tool to access the economy. People use them interchangeably because of how closely they are related. I do this as well. Perhaps I shouldn’t but your point is pedantic … what I said is still relevant, even though my terminology is not completely accurate.

(edited by Obtena.7952)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: linuxotaku.4731

linuxotaku.4731

Lemongrass, assuming you’re bound and determined to have one of the foods made with it.

But mostly the TP is needed for skins — there was no way I was going to farm 250 charged lodestones or 500 charged cores for my infinite light; obviously you can play without the pretty skin, so generally I agree with you.