How much in assets do you have?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kingteranas.1376

Kingteranas.1376

Just for fun, I’ve spent 1500g on guardian and 200g on thief. 4500 fractal relics, 680 skill points, 270 Obsidian Shards (unliquidated currencies). Current gold isn’t worth mentioning xD

Kingteranas – 80 Guardian
Queen Of Macabre – 80 Thief
Dragonbrand [Ankh]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Taras.4578

Taras.4578

How does one figure out how much you’ve spent? …

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

Off the top of my head
5 legendaries, full ascended, 10 lvl 80s, appx +6000 gold in investments, 4.2m karma, +2000 SP.

So I guess if you consider current values and ignore ‘resellability’, I’m worth at least around 20,000g

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lankybird.8149

Lankybird.8149

Lets see, kitten soulbound zerker gear for my warrior and two sets for memser, all soul-bound and worth kitten, all my money invested in penny mats, I am worth maybe 50G after I sold all my MATS at face value if I REALLY needed something.

Side Note
Fairly well off could easily drop 200-300 USD on gems if I wanted to for something.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Katastrofi.5816

Katastrofi.5816

Let the kitten shine!!

I have 3k gold in hand, with lots of invested goodies (back pieces, weapon skins, minis, crafting mats, etc. etc. etc….). I don’t actually have a clue as to how much my worth is – I’m a hoarder so I don’t regularly calculate everything I have in terms of monetary value. I do have a handful of wind catcher skins, ghastly shields, greatsaw greatswords (and other valuable rare skins that I can’t think of), 5 mini karkas, 4 mini karka hatchlings, 4 drakes, like 20 or so mini kasmeers, etc..

I haven’t actually equipped legendaries yet… I just sell the ones I make and I’ve made 3.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

2 legendaries (soulbound), 2 full sets of ascended (soulbound), ~10,000g worth of investments (when I bought them – hopefully worth double that in a month or two when I sell them), 4,000g on hand, 14,000 gems.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

probably 3000+ in investment 1500 gold, no legendary, I’m an altaholic so most of my money is in convenient items (maybe 3000+ gold worth of convenient items)

Other than trying to up my magic find, I’m good on gold right now, so I’m not worried. I dont’ farm much any more. Most of my investment is long term as I’m not good in flipping.

(edited by laokoko.7403)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: danielrjones.8759

danielrjones.8759

In assets would be hard to say, invested 7.3k for chef/jewelry. have 3 storage guilds each with 250 slots, 2 completely full one about half. 2k invested for pre hunt when it gets here. 1.3k liquid. I’m not going to count, but 2 legendairies. one ascended armor set. I cannot count them as an asset as they no longer have value since they are soulbound. I really don’t spend much on myself anymore.
Have various items worth gold. 3 mystic conduits. No intention of selling for another year or two so cant really count them. Few other less valued items.
I spend about 4+ hours a day flipping. So when I’m reading people are making massive amounts of profit. I’m thinking dang that’s blowing my 15-20% profit expectation out the window.

Thought I was doing good until I read Wanze comment about being able to buy a couple of dozen Eternity. Made me feel poor.

(edited by danielrjones.8759)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Infamous Darkness.3284

Infamous Darkness.3284

2 legendaries, 4500~ in investments, 50g on hand. something like that. I took a rather large loss on mini toxic hybrids /shrug.

Infamous Culverin(engi[Main]), one of every other class.
Karl Marx: “Go away! Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough!”

(edited by Infamous Darkness.3284)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

Thought I was doing good until I read Wanze comment about being able to buy a couple of dozen Eternity. Made me feel poor.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1ssve1/precursor_research_the_legend/
(this guy spent 1,757g, forged The Legend 5 times, made 2,624g profit, then was asked how much gold he has)
“The actual gold I have on hand isn’t all that impressive, … My net worth isn’t what you may be thinking though… prob somewhere between 40-60k gold.”
Some people are into 6 digits. Not many, but some.

(edited by Mystic.5934)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Grizm.4560

Grizm.4560

Let’s put it this way, on more than one occasion I’ve been in danger of not having enough to use a Waypoint. In game I spend constantly, IRL I cut back on expenses as much as I can and save. I guess I’m roleplaying?

Tarnished Coast
My characters think I’m crazy.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I actually very rarely have more than200-500g on hand to play with during the day as i usually dont trade in high value items that have a highest bid of over 50g.
Most profits i make, i put straight back into long term investments.

I tried to calculate my assets about 4 months ago and like others mentioned, its very hard to do. How do you value items that have a highest bid of 1g and the lowest seller lists it at 2g while you plan to sell it at 4g in 2 months time?
I actually went for the lowest listing value of items.
At that time I had 2 guild banks with 250 slots each, 240 slots of personal bank space and a couple of storage alts. I also had my complete collectible tab full with 250 each, except minis, ascended mats, some seasonal items and account bound cooking mats.
I also have a couple of hundred sell listings on the tp at any given time, so adding all this up takes a bit of time. It actually took me about 12 hours, with taking breaks inbetween and i estimated a value of around 38k gold back then. I didnt count account bound assets, like my Juggernaut, ascended gear or skins that i used and i also bought around 70k gems via gold until now, not sure how to value that with the varying ratio.

I also bought influence with gold to build up 7 guild banks to 250 slots (some on other servers), not sure how much gold that was.

As i mentioned, counting your assets is very tedious and i dont plan to do it again but i would estimate that i am between 60-75k gold now and probably spent the same amount since release.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Apolyon.6937

Apolyon.6937

I recently cashed out my bank to craft eternity. So I have 1 eternity, a bunch of materials for jewellery that I kept, and around 200€ in gems spent in convenience stuff, costumes, harvesting tools… in cash I still owe 80 gold from the time I crafted twilight, and 700 gold from when I crafted sunrise (my friends are awesome and they lend me lots of t6 materials), so I’m in negative numbers.

I also have 9 level 80 characters, 3 off them are full exotic with ascended jewellery.

Also armorsmith levelled to 471, and the others levelled to 400.

Nothing invested in the TP right now.

(edited by Apolyon.6937)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Naz.2607

Naz.2607

um, why would you post your net worth in a public forum with your account name just to the left of it?

Naz ©

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystic.5934

because you use your email to log in, and our password is not out net worth?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

I have maybe 700g floating around which I use to flip around and make a bit more money, I don’t really make much, but I don’t really need much either, but its handy if they release some sales I need or some new gemstore jazz I want.

Around 1k gold in investments, mostly long-term stuff ill sell in a few months to double my money, hopefully, hehe.

That’s about it, but if you want to add up all the soul bound stuff, ascended, crafting, money spent ect ect, I really would have no idea, but probably around 2-3k since release at the very least from these aspects.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Weindrasi.3805

Weindrasi.3805

I’m too lazy to find out how much I spent. Suffice to say, all my wealth is in assets. I have maybe 30g to my name at this point in time—but I’m sure I’ve spent thousands to deck out my characters.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ensign.2189

Ensign.2189

Some people are into 6 digits. Not many, but some.

There are certainly some people out there with that much money, but not anywhere near as many as you would believe if you took everything people post at face value. It takes very little effort to claim to be rich on forums.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

Uhh well not sure how to measure this things, but asset wise:

• Current gold: Like 160g I believe, can’t really tell how much I’ve earned.
  • Weapons: Not really that many fancy skins, got things like Entropy but I’m saving up a Tormented Shield for selling later. Working on the Eye of Rodgort.
  • Armor: Couple of characters have cultural armor (120g since one only has the head slot), have sold most of my back-pieces from previous releases (kitten storage space).
  • Miniatures: Now in here I can "fight"a bit, I have almost all miniatures with the expection of some special ones (Mini Cobalt Wurm, the 300g one dunno how it’s named – Mini Clockheart, haven’t finished some achieves – 3 from the first Wintersday, seriously Anet PLEASE BRING FOSTIVOO BACK).
  • Crafting professions: 6 of them at 400+, working on the last 2 then aiming for 500 in all of them.
  • No ascended yet, saving up all the mats to craft them but waiting until the balance patch (no need to spend them yet ).
  • No legendaries yet, I’m not going to waste 800g on a precursor and the Mystic Toilet hates me, but I have almost all the materials for it.

Not really sure how much I’m worth, but well at least with the help of miniatures I could reach between 500-1000 gold…

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: IrisTheCasual.3742

IrisTheCasual.3742

1 legendary, 3 accounts, 7x 80s, fully clothed, 4 crafting level 500, 1 full ascended, 200g waiting for rolling, just started playing the TP. Currently 100g on hold.

The amount of gems bought, spent and held… ha!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

If you ignore resellability I’m worth ~9000g
If you factor resellability I’m worth ~7000g

I have also given away over 3000g since the game came out to my closest friends that is not factored into the above numbers.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

(edited by Rising Dusk.2408)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

I have none … but I sure look great.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cormac.3871

Cormac.3871

Of my non-realisable assets I have the Moot, four ascended weapons and a whole lot of exotic suits and weapons. One of my toons also has black dye. Valuing the Moot at 1500, and ascended weapons at 45 each (average cost to make) plus another 30 or so for exotics and 13 for black dye this gives me a worth of over 1720 gold in non-realisable assets.

I also have most of the ingredients for Bolt, and have enough gold to buy what I still need (about half the t6 mats and about 25 charged lodestones). I would be able to sell this for 2150 gold. While I tend to hoard, I don’t have a lot of value left in my bank. I have 5 Azurite orbs left, and some t7 mats I intend to use for a set of armour. All up I would say about 130 because it makes the maths work out, so my total worth would be in the order of 4000 gold.

Depressingly, I would have played about 4,000 hours all up, meaning I’ve accumulated about 1 gold an hour.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Fermi.2409

Fermi.2409

Not nearly as much as I’d like.

HAF 912 | i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz | MSI GTX 1070 GAMING 8GB | Gigabyte Z77X-D3H
EGVA SuperNOVA B2 750W | 16 GB DDR3 1600 | Acer XG270HU | Win 10×64
MX Brown Quickfire XT | Commander Shaussman [AGNY]- Fort Aspenwood

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

I wish I had 1000 gold.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

because you use your email to log in, and our password is not out net worth?

Trojans?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cassocaster.4576

Cassocaster.4576

Since I spent 190 gold on Scarlet’s Rainbow this morning, I only have 150 gold. I have 23K ore in speculation for JC500 which could be liquidated today for around 265 gold. Another 200 in various mats and un-bound drops and 1500 gems. So, maybe 600 gold total?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Buford.2954

Buford.2954

I’m small potatoes compared to some of the traders out there, but atm I have about 480g in liquid assets and a lot of ore hoarded for the potential of JC500. No legendaries (none of the ones that can be used by my main fit the look I was going for at all, so it’d be a wasted effort as far as I’m concerned), but as far as nonsellable soulbound weapons that have a decent value go I have Immobulus, Vison of the Mists, and two Tormented skinned weapons. I care more about what the weapon looks like than its value, especially since a soulbounded item can’t be sold, so I have a few lesser value ones like Mystic Pistol, King’s Remembrance, and two Bonetti’s Rapiers. I have one piece of ascended armor I got from a drop; the rest of my armors (6 sets on one character) are just exotic. I have a Light of Dwayna backpiece I made during Wintersday.

I don’t do a whole lot as far as flipping goes other than the occasional speculation; most of my income besides loot drops and general farming comes in slow but steady by cooking profitable recipes and burning excess skill points on material promotion. I have also made decent amounts off of buying tons of goods and salvaging, but that is dependent on market forces so I only do it when it is worthwhile.

I’ve gotten burned by the TP as well as made a nice chunk of change off of it. Live and learn. I treat it almost like a minigame and employ multiple strategies so it doesn’t get boring. While it is fun to just watch numbers go up, I mostly like having a gold buffer to buy the occasional expensive thing I think is cool and not have to sweat it.

(edited by Buford.2954)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: waldie.6015

waldie.6015

~20 000 – 30 000g, like vol.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

On my main character I got around 10k gold in soulbounded assets (legendaries etc).

I don’t keep spreadsheets like some of the people so no idea how much liquid assets I got.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

Have a large guild that’s been together for over 6 years. They are the real assets. All the gold and crap in my bank can’t compare.

Serenity now~Insanity later

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: GorgeousDave.9608

GorgeousDave.9608

Have a large guild that’s been together for over 6 years. They are the real assets. All the gold and crap in my bank can’t compare.

Boom. That’s the one.