Issues with the trading post: please post here [MERGED]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: viencia.8574

viencia.8574

Unable to access gem store (rest of the TP works)

This has been occurring for the past 3 weeks, I have submitted a ticket and still no results. The screen when you click on the gem store is just blank, but the rest of the TP options works fine (i.e gem conversion, pick up, and so forth)

Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vasher.1306

Vasher.1306

Can’t buy or sell anything

When I try to buy some item, the “Buy” button remains grey although there is plenty of items and i’ve got more than enough money. Also, when I try to sell anything, the window keeps empty as if I had nothing in the inventory to sell.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sahriah.3792

Sahriah.3792

Nicolle – Could we please get some dev info about why gold is not showing up in the pickup tab for items that have sold? A lot of people seem to be not receiving their gold

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zepi.3170

Zepi.3170

If you are experiencing the blank trading post problem and have tried clearing cache/running as admin/changing languages/adding the awesomium_process.exe to firewall etc,

Try restarting your modem.

My friend and I tried for a week to fix this problem and somehow we overlooked the modem.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sugyn.1608

Sugyn.1608

When I try to buy some item, the “Buy” button remains grey although there is plenty of items and i’ve got more than enough money. Also, when I try to sell anything, the window keeps empty as if I had nothing in the inventory to sell.

I have exactly the same problem.Yesterday everything works fine.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Steven.9426

Steven.9426

I have also lost around 10g like this, is there any way to get it back? There is nothing in my trading post logs that indicate what happened to the items I tried to sell or the gold I may not have recieved. Thanks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jason.3914

Jason.3914

I did not receive 5g for an exotic dagger I just sold. I got money for sales after the dagger, but the 5g has not shown up. Is there a way to get my lost gold? If it helps, I sold 2 daggers on the same type at once (Carrion Legionnaire Dagger of Rage) and the one I did not get money for sold almost right away.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: blackbolt.8160

blackbolt.8160

i am having problems with the sell tab. all i see is the header but none of the items in my inventory (yes they are sellable) appear. i have tried restarting, checking firewall, changing to administrator, posting as a bug. none have worked and my inventory is filling up

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Miah Leoni.6541

Miah Leoni.6541

Not exactly a bug, but we can filter armor by level, rarity, availability, and piece… but not weight class? Seems like the most important of all filters got forgotten for armor.

I AGREE!!!! That is the most annoying aspect of the trading post for me. My main wears light armor, so why do I need to see the results for heavy or medium? I don’t want to waste time looking through dozens of armor pieces Ican’t use. We definitely need the option to filter by weight class!!! PLEASE ADD THIS OPTION!!!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Turkashi.4502

Turkashi.4502

Hi,

(must say haven’t read one single message, so dunno if this problem already mentioned or not)
I’ve bought an earmuff around afternoon (CET) until now (22.40h) I haven’t received yet. Is this normal?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: EarthenLights.3567

EarthenLights.3567

Hi!
I am attempting to sell some crafted and found items on the Trading Post but when I open the sell tab it gives me a blank page with only the headers there. The list simply won’t populate with my inventory.

I tried to do the -repair thing, but computer rejected it, wouldn’t even apply the change.

Any help would be awesome.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: saddlebear.5027

saddlebear.5027

Two issues I’ve found with Trading Post:

(1) If I search on an item such as a “bone shard” I get stuck in some sort of timeout where the yellow circle sits there forever. If I put in extra parameters like “crafting material” and levels “0” to “0” there isn’t a problem.

(2) If I play the game for extended periods without logging out and back in I get some sort of security error in the trading post even tho I can play all other aspects of the game without a problem.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Andrei.9438

Andrei.9438

I also have a problem with the trader post. I can’t press the Buy button on any item and i can’t sell anything. i tried restarting the client and the pc and i deleted the temp files but still no result. Any other way to resolve this bug? Thanks for you’re time.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: The feonor.4506

The feonor.4506

I bought for about 2100 gems in the store but I aint recieving my items.. Could this be fix? I have been searching for a gemcard all week and I don’t get my items wich I paid for.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

I bought for about 2100 gems in the store but I aint recieving my items.. Could this be fix? I have been searching for a gemcard all week and I don’t get my items wich I paid for.

This is usually due to the mail system not being able to deliver your items. Make sure to:

1. Clear out your mailbox so it is not full
2. Even if not full, try deleting at least one mail and see if any of your items show up

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sancrea.7496

Sancrea.7496

Eh, i know that this problem isn’t happening only to me because from what i’ve seen a lot of people complain about, to be more specific the problem about greyed out button for buying, also selling on tp doesn’t work for me. I tried every method mentioned on this forum but none of them works i’m at loss for words.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: cacklingcat.2938

cacklingcat.2938

Cant buy or sell anything again was fixed a few days ago but the mi that I tuck my money out it stop’s working ty.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Auruan.2837

Auruan.2837

Got a “new” issue to report.
Whenever I use the trading post by browsing for items in the menu: it works.
Whenever I right-click an item in my inventory to sell it on the TP by the drop-down menu: no effect.
The list pops up, as does the price and the ability to select how to sell it, but the [Sell] button cannot be clicked. Grayed out and stuck.
If I manually go back to sell the exact same item it works though.

Just thought it was worth mentioning that it’s still a bit buggy as of yet.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: goldmagistrate.2601

goldmagistrate.2601

Is Anet even working on a solution for the greyed/missing tooltip/broken TP problems a lot of us are having?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Psychomaniack.1953

Psychomaniack.1953

The TP is still broken for me. I can’t buy anything, nor preview the items from the TP.

It worked a total of 1 week since I’ve gotten the game in september. It’s a pain in the @**.

It’s bee a REALLY long wait… still nothign is improving?!?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: kakumeijun.9246

kakumeijun.9246

Same issue here. Cannot buy or sell anything in the trading post. Used to be able to but I can’t do it anymore since like a month ago. Buy buttons are greyed out. Selling screen is blanked. Help!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

Hi guys,

These issues you’re reporting (TP not loading, buttons being grayed out) sound like it might be an issue with your browser settings. You may want to make sure you don’t have a firewall or a strict browser setting that could be interfering with the operation of the Trading Post. If you do find that altering a setting does help, please let us know!

Nicolle

in Black Lion Trading Co

kakumeijun.9246

I’ve tried turning off the firewall but it didn’t help. How about the browser setting? How can I change it? =)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: temprus.3217

temprus.3217

Hi guys,

These issues you’re reporting (TP not loading, buttons being grayed out) sound like it might be an issue with your browser settings. You may want to make sure you don’t have a firewall or a strict browser setting that could be interfering with the operation of the Trading Post. If you do find that altering a setting does help, please let us know!

Nicolle

Could the ANet team stop assuming it is on our end only and actually FIX this issue. It has been here since TP was added back in after launch. My browser setting nor firewall could cause this inconsistent TP access to happen. If it was my settings, the following fix would never work as my settings are never changed nor have I used, opened nor closed a browser.

1) Fully close the game client, returning to Character Select screen is insufficient
2) Open the game client and log back in
3) Pray that TP works this time
4) Repeat steps 1 to 3 until TP works normally or you give up for now

Normally it “fixes” itself within about 3 tries. IIRC I have only had one time where I could not get it to finally load and just gave up on TP until I returned to game the next day. I have never observed buying/selling access to come back without exiting the game once I have noticed it is not working.

So far every person I regularly play with has had this issue at least once since launch, many having it happen at least weekly, if not daily.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Black Dahlia.8601

Black Dahlia.8601

I am having the same issues that many of these other players are having. When I mouse over an item in the trading post I cannot see the stats, and I cannot sell anything in the trading post either.

I was having this issue on and off since launch, but I was always able to “fix” it by logging out and logging back in. However for the past few days that “fix” no longer works. It seems to have occurred after one of the recent patches.

Nothing has changed on my end…I have not changed my browser settings or firewall, so I have no idea what could have happened. I looked back through the forums and tried to follow some suggested fixes, but none of them seem to apply to my version of Windows (XP), or my version of AVG (free).

- my version of AVG does NOT have a “firewall log” under history
- when I right click on “awesomium_process.exe” I CANNOT select Open File Location
- when I go into gw2.exe properties there is NO option that says “Run this program as an administrator”

I’m completely baffled as to what I can do to fix this. The game is essentially unplayable right now because I cannot sell anything, and my items are piling up. Please advise what I can do to fix this issue.

PS – I just found/deleted the gw2cache…it didn’t help.

(edited by Black Dahlia.8601)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hologramx.6402

Hologramx.6402

Unable to buy anything from SEARCH result.

Suppose you input Plush Griffon Tonic and Hit Search button.
You get the result and can go through the pages.
But the cursor keeps showing as a spining wheel and you can’t buy anything. You can select an item but double-clicking would never work. This will continue forever, like a forever “Loading….” situation in old times browsers.

Retried it several times and same result.
Looks like this happens much more frequently at peak hours.

in Black Lion Trading Co

kakumeijun.9246

This morning after logging in to the game, magically, my TP works! I didn’t do any changes at all and it just works. I hope it stays that way…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ari.4278

Ari.4278

Hi guys,

Nicolle

Could this still be the case for those of us who only intermittently get this issue? About 50% of the time when I try to use the trading post it works fine, and the other 50% all I need to do is close the client and re-open and it works. It’s like some part of the web integration breaks on the initial load and never gets retried. It seems a bit counter-intuitive that a browser or restrictive firewall issue would cause an intermittent problem.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

Nothing has changed on my end…I have not changed my browser settings or firewall, so I have no idea what could have happened. I looked back through the forums and tried to follow some suggested fixes, but none of them seem to apply to my version of Windows (XP), or my version of AVG (free).

- when I right click on “awesomium_process.exe” I CANNOT select Open File Location
- when I go into gw2.exe properties there is NO option that says “Run this program as an administrator”

If you’re on XP, everything is run as Administrator, so this is not an issue and also why you don’t see that option.

I do recommend least temporarily disabling your antivirus software and see if that helps the issue. If that does not help, then you know you can eliminate that as a factor, but if it does fix the problem, then you can tweak your individual AVG settings and see which one could be interfering.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

But the cursor keeps showing as a spining wheel and you can’t buy anything. You can select an item but double-clicking would never work. This will continue forever, like a forever “Loading….” situation in old times browsers.

There is a known issue where this happens when you use you keyboard arrow + Enter to highlight the item in the autofill list and execute the search. Does this still happen if you type out the entire name and search or use your mouse to select the item in the autofill list?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Black Dahlia.8601

Black Dahlia.8601

If you’re on XP, everything is run as Administrator, so this is not an issue and also why you don’t see that option.

I do recommend least temporarily disabling your antivirus software and see if that helps the issue. If that does not help, then you know you can eliminate that as a factor, but if it does fix the problem, then you can tweak your individual AVG settings and see which one could be interfering.

Thanks for your reply. Temporarily disabling AVG does actually fix the issue, so my next question is do you know which settings need to be tweaked? I never had an issue before, and I haven’t changed my AVG settings, so I have no idea which settings to change.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

Thanks for your reply. Temporarily disabling AVG does actually fix the issue, so my next question is do you know which settings need to be tweaked? I never had an issue before, and I haven’t changed my AVG settings, so I have no idea which settings to change.

It’s very difficult to know how third party software may affect your access to the game. All I can suggest is to look for settings that may act as a firewall that could block some internet access points or effect the way browsers operate (think security settings, pop-up blockers, etc.), since the Trading Post effectively functions as a browser.

Again if you do discover the exact thing that fixes it, please share as others may have also encountered this issue and your fix could work for them too!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nocturne.9465

Nocturne.9465

This has happened to me since launch. Most of the time when I open the trading post, the gems count is blank (or “…”) and I can browse but can’t buy or sell anything. Since launch.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hendo.4671

Hendo.4671

I’m sure this has been said. How about let us see the trading volume of items on the TP?
More information is always better for everyone.

“Right now, if Trahearne were to be ground into mulch in front of me,
I’d offer the one responsible a carafe of balsamic vinaigrette dressing and some croutons.”
— BaireSharque

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Viral.4903

Viral.4903

There needs to be an option that allows us to choose what item and how many of it to pick up as my inventories and banks were full and I had a ton of armour left to be picked up. Until I could salvage everything I could not pick up anything else like crafting materials or gold because of my full inventories.

Main – Veronica Mist
Guild – [EV]
Server – Tarnished Coast

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: xFinality.2367

xFinality.2367

Hi,

Would it be possible to get some sort of resolution to my tickets (120922-002864) and (121119-003267)? The last one closed before it was resolved.

Thanks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kairii.3205

Kairii.3205

Hello, normally I don’t bother with forums, but I have noticed that any card I use to attempt to purchase gems has been rejected. I get an error and then told to contact support. I did and was told I had a 24 window to attempt to buy again that apparently my attempt to buy was flagged as fraud (how this is possible I have no idea it was a mastercard gift card and in the past I have used them with no issue), again my card was rejected. My roommate also tried to purchase gems on her PC and she too was rejected with her own card and paypal account.

Is there a known issue with the gem purchasing option? I ended up receiving a gem card from Wal-mart and that worked but any time anyone has tried to use their card and been rejected?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DragonLee.7534

DragonLee.7534

Well all Black Lion Trading Company applications are blank for me.
People told me to restart my client but that didnt help even after I restarted my client several times.
Anyone else having this problem?

Yes, I have been having the black screen for a week in black lion trading company. Is there a fix?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Babylon.8972

Babylon.8972

I just try bought 5 x fine transmutation stones for 200 gems. When i was pressed confirm, i got “failure” with red text. My 200 gems was disappeared but i dont get my fine transm. stones. What to do?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Babylon.8972

Babylon.8972

I just try bought 5 x fine transmutation stones for 200 gems. When i was pressed confirm, i got “failure” with red text. My 200 gems was disappeared but i dont get my fine transm. stones. What to do?

Problem solved.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/Black-Lion-Trading-Problem-PLEASE-HELP

This was worked. My mailbox is full

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

The “Items I’ve Sold” drop down, the items have never had the right times, despite items being sold hours ago it will stay “seconds ago” for pretty much the whole day. The items aren’t displayed in the most recently sold either (because everything is “seconds ago” until the next day hits) which makes that whole drop down useless.

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: sdluca.4706

sdluca.4706

In the last few days i have been unable to buy gems via paypal (CC never worked for me) Paypal just says the payment could not be executed and my account funds have not been touched and that i should try a different payment method or contact Anet. Can I please have any info about why paypal suddenly stopped working?
thank you

Incident: 120905-007353

(edited by sdluca.4706)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Direwulff.2396

Direwulff.2396

I have this issue as well. It is definately on Anet side. I submited a help ticket with a ton of info in it as well as complete diag logs and never heard back. Here are 2 temp workarounds that I am able to use:
1) on the starting screen select any item in the list ( example candycorns) once you have just that one item showing on screen use the search. ( this seems to work for me)
2) spell out the entire item in the search ( DO NOT use the word completion that shows below)

Both of the methods seem to work for me but it is infuriating that I Have to do this.

FYI I have tried running this with no firewall active and antivirus totally uninstalled. tried with 3 different browsers set as primary ( firefox, IE, Chrome).

(edited by Direwulff.2396)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DRAXION.6140

DRAXION.6140

I have exactly the same problem.Yesterday everything works fine.

me too, never been able to use it and how long has it been running.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DRAXION.6140

DRAXION.6140

Regarding greyed out buying button and sell items tab not working: Sadly I can report that run as admin no longer works, if it even worked at all (It may have just been a coincidence). Now, 3 1/2 months in I still cannot buy and sell when I want to and have to get friends to do it for me. This is ridiculous. I’m usually pretty patient but this is really testing it. I’m not the only one with the issue either. Surely there must be a proper fix for this infuriating problem. I’m going to have permanent brain damage from bashing my head on the keyboard in anger.

yes me too, I have never been able to buy or sell, and it’s doing my knutt in at times, this is ridiculous.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Garreth MacLeod.4158

Garreth MacLeod.4158

Not sure if this is the right thread or not but I’m getting a “ERROR: Invalid authorization” when I open the Black Lion Trading Company. I get the error on all tabs. I wasn’t getting this error earlier in the day. is it me or anet?

Leader, Phantom Coven – GW1 & GW2
Garreth (Ra), Elizabeth (El), Fiona (Me), Morrigan (N)
Ceana (G), Briana (Th), Snowbourn (Eng), Onchu (W)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shadowlurk.7629

Shadowlurk.7629

Hi, I can’t seem to buy or sell anything in BLTC, the "Buy" button always remains grey, no matter how many items are available or how much money I have. Can anybody help me with this? Or does ANet need to fix a bug?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Direwulff.2396

Direwulff.2396

There is a known issue where this happens when you use you keyboard arrow + Enter to highlight the item in the autofill list and execute the search. Does this still happen if you type out the entire name and search or use your mouse to select the item in the autofill list?

Nicole,
I also was having this issue and had been using workarounds as mentioned a few posts down. I tried what you have said and if I DO NOT use the arrows to complete the item the issue does not occur. I know you said this was a known issue is that listed somewhere as I tried about 15 things including a repair to get this to stop and this is the first i have heard of it being a known issue. with that being said any idea on a fix timeframe?

PS I submitted a troubleticket with dxdiag logs and your specific diag package logs but never got a response back

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: undouble.1472

undouble.1472

Well all Black Lion Trading Company applications are blank for me.
People told me to restart my client but that didnt help even after I restarted my client several times.
Anyone else having this problem?

Oh yeah——————the “standard” for GW2 —-————-“Invalid Authorization” with nothing but a blank screen. This issue has existed since Day 1———-but “apparently”, it’s “not important enough” to fix for ANET———they’d rather issue “buggy” add-ons and “special events” than to actually “fix” the existing product.
(NO apologies for this rant———this issue has been going on for so long that my “disappointment” is quickly turning to “disgust” with this half-baked product. So much so, that I doubt if Terminix could help!)~~~~

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: undouble.1472

undouble.1472

Not sure if this is the right thread or not but I’m getting a “ERROR: Invalid authorization” when I open the Black Lion Trading Company. I get the error on all tabs. I wasn’t getting this error earlier in the day. is it me or anet?

It’s ANET————————(see my rant below)~~~~