Issues with the trading post: please post here [MERGED]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ingram of Haz.5987

Ingram of Haz.5987

The Market being an external webpage is ludicrously inefficient IMHO. the darn thing is so undependable to be able to be used. Seems every single patch breaks it again so that IF it manages to come up and be searchable, ( and thats a big IF) I still am unable to click the BUY button on items I want to purchase despite availability and price being met. Every single patch I have to go through a do a -repair verify on my GW2.dat file and even then its iffy that the market will work. its lead me to avoid it at almost all costs which is unfortunate as other titles that have markets work quite well… IDK what NCSofts problem is that they do not just integrate it into the game client where it belongs and rid us of this webplugin nonsense thats constantly making the darn thing unusable.

HAZTEAM Guild
Jade Quarry
www.hazteam.net

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Augurian.1068

Augurian.1068

I’ve been trying for about a week or two to buy items at the Trading Post. However, I keep getting dark gray “Buy” and “Place Order” buttons and haven’t been able to get any items at all.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Maana.4526

Maana.4526

I’ve been trying for about a week or two to buy items at the Trading Post. However, I keep getting dark gray “Buy” and “Place Order” buttons and haven’t been able to get any items at all.

I have the same problem, but solved it recently.
this is what i did :
1. open windows task manager, you should see awesomium_process.exe at the process tab
2. add exception for awesomium_process.exe @ your firewall
3. right click it, goto file location (for win 7) or you can go manualy :
C:\Users\<computer name>\AppData\Local\Temp\gw2cache-{somekind of code here}
so your path should look like this
C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Temp\gw2cache-{XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX}
4. delete all file and folder inside that folder (don’t forget to make a back up)
5. run gw2, it should be downloading new awesomium_process.exe

hope it helps

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Eaudecrispycritters.1750

Eaudecrispycritters.1750

I’m having trouble retrieving money from sold items on the trading post, it says I have to contact the black trading company, I have no idea how to do that.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Maana.4526

Maana.4526

I’m having trouble retrieving money from sold items on the trading post, it says I have to contact the black trading company, I have no idea how to do that.

Find a person with “scale” symbol, you can easily find one at lion’s arch or any major city. speak with him/her to take your items from Trading post

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Iluvfish.4863

Iluvfish.4863

Same problem… why dont they fixed it…spoil the whole gameplay

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

Not sure if this is the right thread or not but I’m getting a “ERROR: Invalid authorization” when I open the Black Lion Trading Company. I get the error on all tabs. I wasn’t getting this error earlier in the day. is it me or anet?

Do you have a firewall or antivirus program running? If so, it could be interfering with the BLTC and I suggest disabling it to see if that fixes the issue.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: WetWookie.1687

WetWookie.1687

My “Items Sold” and “Items Bought” tab time out (they’re really long). Any chance it could show the last 5000 entries or so to improve performance?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

My “Items Sold” and “Items Bought” tab time out (they’re really long). Any chance it could show the last 5000 entries or so to improve performance?

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are looking into it!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

I had an issue earlier today where the Sell Items and Transaction History pages refused to load for BLTC. Additionally, my gem count on the Gem Store page was blank, and the count at the bottom of the browser said “…”

Changing zone or character did not have any effect upon it, but ultimately restarting my GW2 client resolved it fully.

My default browser is Firefox 17.0.1 on Windows 7 64-bit.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: rhodoc.2381

rhodoc.2381

BLTC should remember last tab opened.

I hate everytime my BLTC opened showing last tab and reset directly to the first tab.

[VcY] Velocity – Gargamell

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: jelmew.2531

jelmew.2531

I have another strange problem. Over the night, I sold multiple items, as can be seen in the screen shot. However, when picking up items this morning, there was only 24 silver to be picked up. I’’m sure I wasn’t awake 3 hours ago, so if the items sold by then, I could have impossibly picked up the revenue. So around 50 silver is missing.

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Haretsu.8123

Haretsu.8123

ALL THE HELPLESS GUYS AND GIRLS WITH TRADING POST GREY BUY BUTTON AND BLANK SELL WINDOW PROBLEMS:

While in-game, search on your computer with file name: awesomium_process.exe, this is the trading post’s exe file in GW2, and you must let it through your Firewall, or just set the Firewall off completely. (In my case, I browsed the exe file in AVG and set it, now it works like miracle)

(edited by Haretsu.8123)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: JcrowdR.5367

JcrowdR.5367

I am having ongoing issues where the BL Trading Company locks up and will not load the other panels such as Trading Post and Selling to Trading Post. I click on the panel and it constantly shows that its loading. Also, I either can’t use “Buy” button or what I have bought doesn’t show in my transactions at the company merchants themselves. I’d continue buying and selling but I’d like not waist my money.

Now, I do run the Mac client but have had no issues with lag or graphic errors that more ram or fast connection didn’t fix. So I don’t know if the this is a Mac Beta issue or just a know issue in general.

Any ideas, tips, or magic that could help?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Decked.8274

Decked.8274

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: BruSh.9703

BruSh.9703

Open BLTC and just get a black screen, tried running as administrator, doesn’t work and tried resetting game a few times, also doesn’t work please help!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gavin.2367

Gavin.2367

Trading post does not give the money to me.

I sold copper ore at TP, there are records shown that the copper ore was sold, but there are no money give to me.

(edited by Gavin.2367)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: tscvincent.3617

tscvincent.3617

My trading post went blank screen this evening, too. later on I found out my IE is actually running on a proxy, and the problem is fixed after I disabled the proxy settings.

All you need to do is check all of your browser’s proxy setting and make sure all of them are turned off, after that should be a fix.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

I posted a problem my problem in the Tech Support not knowing exactly where to post it.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Mystic-Forge-Stones-I-did-not-receive-them/first#post1159360

Please see to this…thanks.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

I posted a problem my problem in the Tech Support not knowing exactly where to post it.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Mystic-Forge-Stones-I-did-not-receive-them/first#post1159360

Please see to this…thanks.

Never mind this

[Issue resolved]

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Refeuh.8493

Refeuh.8493

Hi all !

Another BLTC / Trading Post issue here

Before I expose the details of my problem, some background info :
- I started playing GW2 when it was launched, i.e. end of August 2012, and my trading post has been working fine for months
- starting approx. ~November 2012, my Trading Post UI started being “blank” on a very regular basis

Steps to reproduce:
- try to access the Trading Post default interface (default “O”)
- the Trading Post UI appears
- the Trading Post UI displays the loading symbol (small rotating “wheel”) for a split second; the loading symbol then quickly disappears, but no information is displayed
- all the tabs (gem store, gem exchange, player auctions, etc.) remain entirely empty. See attached screenshot
- Very rarely, (<10%) the issue will go away when restarting the game, and the trading post will load fine

The issue definitely seems local to my machine and/or connection, as using my account on a different computer / internet line works just fine

Having read (most of…) the replies in this thread, I have checked the basics:
- I do not use a runtime anti-virus, which could be blocking connections. The machine has been scanned “clean” recently, though
- The awesomium_process.exe does get started when I access the Trading Post
- None of my internet browsers (Opera, Chrome and Maxthon) are using a proxy
- I tried disabling my firewall (Windows default) temporarily for testing, without success
- I tried to clear the GW2 temporary files, without success

I still can’t get my Trading Post to display anything Luckily, I was using another computer and managed to purchase what I wanted from the gem store on Saturday, but not having a reliable auction house is a huge blocking issue (esp. since I used to make most of my money with the AH)

Is there anything else I should check ? Some other process the game relies on that might not be running on my machine ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dihanna.5368

Dihanna.5368

(Copied from my own post, Sorry if its a double post)

Last night, I was with a friend, were were in the Norn area, just outside in a lvl cap area, and we both were talking about the Trading post. On my account, I was able to search the Trading post, but was unable to just hover over and see what was the content of the item that was being purchased. However, my friend had no issues with seeing the content of the new item, to therefore see what the " Differences" of the item, before the purchases were made. ( I had to have my friend, tell me over VOIP that the conent of the items were. ALSO… I was unable to buy the required item, nor am I able to see or put up items to sell.

What seems to be the problem, and how can this problem be rectified? I just bought this game 3 days ago, and enjoy it, however, I’m slightly annoyed about the Trading post, as I cannot access it properly.

Please advise, and/or let me know if any issues or bugs can be repaired/fixed/or discussed with.

Thank-you.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SkipOne.8430

SkipOne.8430

(Copied from my own post, Sorry if its a double post)

Last night, I was with a friend, were were in the Norn area, just outside in a lvl cap area, and we both were talking about the Trading post. On my account, I was able to search the Trading post, but was unable to just hover over and see what was the content of the item that was being purchased. However, my friend had no issues with seeing the content of the new item, to therefore see what the " Differences" of the item, before the purchases were made. ( I had to have my friend, tell me over VOIP that the conent of the items were. ALSO… I was unable to buy the required item, nor am I able to see or put up items to sell.

What seems to be the problem, and how can this problem be rectified? I just bought this game 3 days ago, and enjoy it, however, I’m slightly annoyed about the Trading post, as I cannot access it properly.

Please advise, and/or let me know if any issues or bugs can be repaired/fixed/or discussed with.

Thank-you.

Its atm not possible to view Items, which u cant wear by your self.
Maybe thats why…

My biggest problem is still the grey blank loadingscreen. I did everything people sayed, but nothing helped yet…its just annoying….

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Skyf.5382

Skyf.5382

Hey

I recently bought 30 tournament tickets for 360 gems , the Gem Store took my gems but I didn’t receive the tickets ? If you could give me the tickets or any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated .

Regards
Skyf

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Valefor.3125

Valefor.3125

I sold two exotic for a little over a total of four gold (a horn and an amulet lvl 80), but when I went to withdraw money by clicking I do not put them in your backpack.
I sent a bug report too.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Black Frog.9274

Black Frog.9274

I just was buying some items on the Trading Post. I set the number of items and clicked and it appeared that nothing happened. I clicked Buy again (bad move #1). There was a pause, still nothing seemed to happen, then all of a sudden both of the purchases flashed up the Coin icons along the right side of the screen. But nothing was ever delivered. I want either my stuff or my coins. Who do we contact and how do we contact them to correct this problem?

I Like to Run Randomly Around the Map

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TheSoothsayer.7439

TheSoothsayer.7439

I made a thread for this but didn’t realize I should just post here
Just bought a few items with gems but they haven’t been delivered. The transactions show up in my recent history but I never received the mail, even after restarting the game.
I saw this mentioned a few times in the past week when I tried to search the forums for an answer but it was never resolved. I know there is some work being done on the transaction system according to the forum so Im not sure if that has something to do with it.
Thanks for any help!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Daddicus.6128

Daddicus.6128

This thread is not for tech support. Send an email to support@guildwars2.com.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: junitojm.9176

junitojm.9176

I can’t Buy or sell anything… pls help-me!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aufero.2893

Aufero.2893

Haven’t been able to do anything but browse the trading post for about a week.

Any attempt to buy anything directly (I’ve tried about 50 different items) times out with the message “Sorry, your order did not match any current listings. Please refresh and try again.” (Refreshing shows the same things listed at the same price and further buy attempts still fail.) Placing a custom order is even less functional – the interface just ignores any attempt to click on “Place Order” no matter what the quantity or price.

Selling items from inventory appears to work, (the items disappear and I get the “X sold for Y” message) but no trade profit ever shows up for collection.

Any suggestions? (I’ve tried restarting repeatedly and turning off virus protection and firewall on my gaming system, with no change.)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: misterman.1530

misterman.1530

Looked for the same issue in the forums, and found some similar posts, but they didn’t help…

Was tailoring, and made several Masterwork items. I added runes to 2 of them. When I tried selling them on the Trading Post, all of the non-runed (sic) items appeared, but not the 2 I added runes to. They are definitely not soulbound, so why is that?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: oOstyle.8430

oOstyle.8430

The third day could not take advantage of the auction (Trading post). Many are advised to completely exit the game and go back, it helped, but did not help. Please help, it’s hard to play when not everything works!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cthuhlu.4250

Cthuhlu.4250

Alright.
I will not take the liberty of reading this fascinating book of reports that are important (i’m sure)
I’m going to point out something that’s been bothering me for a few weeks and recently days as well.
I’m a fairly fresh player, I learned some of the ropes and I learned some other stuff. I still have a few things to learn.
I was wondering what the recent maintaince in the trading post was.
I had hoped that the devs would take this opportunity to disable the possibility to make orders for items for bellow vendor value, they are still there.

Now I noticed a new shadow. New math rules, a lot of economists would shudder at the way things are now in the game.
I believe the fee for listing items is 5% of the selling value. Seems like this is no longer valid, although I didn’t see a "tax" raise, it seems it’s in effect.
http://i.imgur.com/y339nE7.jpg
The picture under this link should show the Guild Wars 2 current economical Math.
As you can see I’m selling a single item in quantity of 62, I want to sell 50 pieces. Highest buyer offers 1 silver for each piece.

Normal math is simple:
50 (items) x 1 (silver per item) = 50 silver
50 (silver) - 2.50 (5% listing fee) = 47.50 (forty seven silver and 50 copper)

Guild Wars 2 current math is:
50 (items) x 1 (silver per item) = 50 silver
50 (silver) - 2.50 (5% listing fee) = 45 (forty five silver)

As you can see some evil force makes it so that another 5% of my projected money is going to disappear.

This means only one thing.

Someone is making money out of our pockets.
Now I know who to blame but in order to not get a second warning I will refrain from saying it but someone made a mistake while updating the code into the game, probably during the last maintaince of the trading post service.

This actually makes the trade post useless because 5% was the optimal fee we should be paying, but 10% is just plain silly. Reason for that is the prices will hit a higher level simply for people to actually make profit off the lower tier items that sell better to the vendor in this particular case.

Lets say there is an item worth 100 silver to the vendor (this is just an example, I have no idea if such an item actually does exist, I never seen one yet and I doubt there is an item worth 1 gold to the vendor)
Player stands on a choice, sell to vendor and make a gold coin, or sell it on TP.
TP takes 5% so you can market up the price a bit to make an honest profit.
Lets say you sell it for 105 silver (1g5s), normally you wouldn’t make the 100 silver for selling it for 105 silver because the listing fee would be 5,25.
To make a profit and make someone happy that they have the item you are selling you would have to sell it for at least 106 silver. Your actual profit at this moment normally would be 100 silver and 70 copper. Selling this to vendor at this point seems a lot easier. To make a real profit you should sell it for at least 150 silver, at this point the listing fee normally is 7silver 50copper.

However due to some error in calculations or someone’s corruption kitten you Zaithan!) you are paying 10% fee, but you don’t even see it. Someone STEALS your money.

In order to make a visible profit from selling such an item while paying 10% fee you should sell it for at least 2 gold, you would pay 20 silver fee and earn slightly more than your estimated 140 silver, you would earn measly 180 silver. If some of you are economists you can see what I’m pointing at.

The trading post has a serious error.
I strongly recommend to stop selling any and all items there until the problem is resolved.

The game is cheating us.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: HenryBloomfield.7256

HenryBloomfield.7256

I have money when i check my bank and inv. But when i go to the Black Lion trading Company it says i have no money to spend, what could be the problem?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cthuhlu.4250

Cthuhlu.4250

A Re-Log should fix that issue.

Back on my post however, it seems there is 15% tax rate in this game. I’m pretty sure this is silly but does anyone else see it as silly ? we pay 5% tax (or more like 10% according to what I shown earlier) and another 10% tax when we SELL successfully by listing items.

I have a suggestion dear developers.
When someone orders items, tax them.
If someone sells to the highest buyer, they are not listing items, the order has been already listed, making the Selling party pay for all expenses is simply unfair.

This is how it should be:
Player A needs an item>
Player A makes an order for an item>
Player B wants to sell said item>
Player B sees someone wanting an item>
Player B SELLS an item to Player A>
Player B did NOT List an item, because Player A listed an order.
ERGO Player A should pay listing fee for an item he wants to buy.
Player B only pays listing fee when they are simply listing item for sale without selling it to the current highest buyer.
Simple economy, so why does developers make it harder on the seller ?
Why do the selling party need to pay for all expenses ?

Selling Player pays the listing fee tax (supposedly 5% but listing takes 10% for some reason) and SOLD Tax which is 10%, this means selling players earn less from selling on TP unless the TP price is 300% higher than vendor price, if they want to make a profit that is.

Does that mean Developers want to destabilize the market by forcing high prices on the TP ?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: kiba.2768

kiba.2768

is the tp lagging?

i placed a buy order for 50 t6 totems and there’s nothing in my buying tab. since i didn’t get a confirmation on my buy order, i pressed it again. it took 25g from my inventory, but again, nothing in my tp window to indicate i have any standing buy orders nor any of the items i have up for sale. relogging didn’t help and it’s been a while now.

anyone else experience this? i can place stuff for sale, but it won’t show the items i’m selling either.

[edit]
i had to log in with a different character to get my tp ui working again.

(edited by kiba.2768)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Grimshackle.3269

Grimshackle.3269

I’ve already posted this using the bug reporting and support emails, but I’m posting it here too since I have no idea which thing will get read, by what person, or who will be able to resolve this for me.

Around 12:15 EST I logged on to do my daily buys from the TP. I had around 88-92 gold pieces in attempted buys on the board. I removed all of them, when into the trading posts, and hit the take-all button so I could get the gold and put up another list of buying attempts. I didn’t think anything was wrong because the TP icon cleared and gold cleared from the list. But shortly I figured out there was a problem, because within the first few items I’d run out of money to place buy bids. I checked my inventory gold, and there were only a few gold pieces in there. It appears the money didn’t transfer over into my character, from the TP. I tried to log out, in hopes whatever was screwed up would be fixed upon logging back in, but… here, too, there was a problem. It would not allow me to disconnect to desktop. It would not allow me to switch characters. Neither option would work. I rebooted the computer entirely, hoping for the best…

But, no luck. No gold in my inventory. No gold waiting to be picked up at the TP. No items listed in buy attempts on the TP. Nothing. My gold just up and disappeared like a fart in the breeze.

Someone told me there was maintenance being done on the TP earlier in the morning so hopefully this is related and can be easy traced and fixed. I am not rich, and it takes me a while to build up gold by buying and flipping items, and it’s REALLY going to annoy me if I have to start with the few gold pieces I have and, once again, build up another bank roll to buy with. So, someone out there, please try to sort this out for me. I’ve always been somewhat worried about having 20-30 buys on the board at a time because I feared something like this would happen. I thought those fears were a bit irrational at the time, but now I see they’re somewhat justified.

Please help me resolve this. As I said, this was around 12:15 EST, in Lion’s Arch overflow, on the character “Gloomglour.”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Panorpid.9715

Panorpid.9715

I have a had number of problems with BLTC. It will be days between the page actually loading. Every tab just hangings on loading (except the pick up tab). The latest issue occurred last night. I was trying to buy 3 superior runes. I tried selling 3 globs of Ecto for enough cash. The trade gave an error message- globs gone and no cash for me. Then I tried buying one of the runes- didn’t have enough cash for all 3- another error -hit refresh try again. Did this a number of times same issue. Logged out with 23 gold and no Ecto or runes. This morning the ectoplasm is back but I have NO gold or any runes.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DarkDaru.3402

DarkDaru.3402

I was buying Gems today with my card and it let me hit next but then it pulled me up to the “review your order” page and it would not let me hit confirm.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: HollowDean.5134

HollowDean.5134

Not sure if this is the right thread or not but I’m getting a “ERROR: Invalid authorization” when I open the Black Lion Trading Company. I get the error on all tabs. I wasn’t getting this error earlier in the day. is it me or anet?

I started getting this error message on both my characters today. Was working fine just yesterday. Anyone has any clues?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: xThatDuDEwGhost.3861

xThatDuDEwGhost.3861

when i search something i see what i want, how much money they are, and what level they are, but there also is a loading circle in the center of the screen and i cant click on what i want to buy. Also the circle never goes away. I am really starting to get mad at it so can someone please PLEASE tell what to do to get rid of it!!!

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ragnell.5874

Ragnell.5874

http://puu.sh/1TAbR

been happening for days, no idea what to do someone help please

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

I just sold 243 Omnomberry tarts for 6 s 86 c. Trading post lists that I have 4 g 7s 48 c available for pickup. Where did my other 10 g go? I’m a casual and it takes me a long time to make that much.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Evrae Altana.1295

Evrae Altana.1295

i’ve just sold 2 charged lodestones and 1 onyx lodestone but only received money for the onyx lodestone?
where did my other 6g go?

edit
just sold 4 more and they did arrive
so what’s going on?
i just wanna sell my CoE lodestones so i can profit a bit

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Belial.1478

Belial.1478

I just started having this problem today after I updated to the Flame and Frost update. The Black Lion works fine except I don’t get the comparison windows anymore nor can I sell anything. My inventory is blank according to the sell tab. I’ve tried relogging and restarting but it still doesn’t work. Previously listed items work fine.

Edit: I restarted a second time and now it works fine.

(edited by Belial.1478)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ViaVictus.4712

ViaVictus.4712

hi,
all my buy and sell orders disappeared after the patch,

worth more than 50 gold or more in those transactions…is this a patch error? what can i do to solve this?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: david.3514

david.3514

I purchased th riding broom and I still have yet to recieve the item. I have moved out and back from the area I purchased it and I have also restarted the client. Please help me with this issues so I can get my broom.

Keep up the good work ANET!

Mazeton
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: wmurrow.3861

wmurrow.3861

Will the extremely low limit on selling things at the trading post in a short time frame be raised anytime soon? The error is incredibly annoying. It makes clearing your inventory after an hour or two of grinding a chore. What should take five minutes max instead takes 15. I appreciate how the developers are actively trying to prevent the trade issues that plagued WoW but there’s got to be a better, less annoying way. The time I sit there opening and closing the window until each transaction goes through would be better spent bashing in flame legion skulls! Honestly, this is the ONE thing that aggravates me in an otherwise awesome game!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

I purchased th riding broom and I still have yet to recieve the item. I have moved out and back from the area I purchased it and I have also restarted the client. Please help me with this issues so I can get my broom.

Keep up the good work ANET!

Is your mailbox full? If not, trying clearing at least one player-sent mail and see if that makes the item show up.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aeris.4209

Aeris.4209

Is the tradingposts sell-page offline or something?