Issues with the trading post: please post here [MERGED]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hooplah.3150

Hooplah.3150

Lost 6 gold and 80 silver… Is Areanet even trying to fix this issue or not? They are ignoring every single thread regarding this topic…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Setari.1750

Setari.1750

I lost 1g to the AH, I had stuff up for sale last night and then the TP went down and now I’m out 1g. Really Anet? Do you guys know how LONG it took me to get that 1g? FOREVER.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: WhiteCrow.8106

WhiteCrow.8106

I wish I got my money back. All those money I have worked so hard for. :’(

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: winrar.4257

winrar.4257

Hooplah, that’s unfortunate.. 6.8g is a lot. I lost 4 myself but whatever.. time to think about why I even play if it’s gonna be taken back from me!

in Black Lion Trading Co

winrar.4257

I wish I got my money back. All those money I have worked so hard for. :’(

4g lost here!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SourLime.1258

SourLime.1258

Same thing happened to me this morning. I lost a bit over 1 gold buying two daggers and a accessory.

Sourlime – Thief
Chain Of Events [CE]
Isles of janthir

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mappr.3194

mappr.3194

There is another thread regarding this issue:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Trade-post-lost-all-my-money

I’m afraid there is currently no update available on these forums. I did hear some sort of semi-status being posted on their Twitter however.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Syn.3459

Syn.3459

i lost 3 gold too, i hope they can do a trading post rollback somehow…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Hooplah.3150

Areanet is ignoring us… What kind of support is Anet giving? Really disappointed in the company… At least tell us that you are aware unless you intended this to happen to screw people over for another way to gold sink…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: feomothar.8361

feomothar.8361

OMG nooo i had 1g 57 silver now i have 38 copper left( WHYYYYYYYYY ???

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Scelestic.3658

Scelestic.3658

I had some what of the same problem.. less suddenly stolen but more of a the TP is unconsistantly laggy and not exactly user friendly. I was browsing the list of exotic shields that existed in the Trading Post, but were not available, saw one and decided to put a buy order for 3g. Later on that day I decide against it because I see in my inventory that I went from 9g to 5g, so I went and cancelled my buy order that was still up there mind you. Now 3 says later, I had a Exotic Shield waiting in the trading post for me to pick up! Now.. at the time that it was in my trading post, I only had 1g so.. it couldn’t have bought it at that point.

With that said.. if a buy order is fulfilled there should be a mail sent to the one who posted the buy order, and also bugs with delivery and buy orders should be addressed.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ozza.8134

Ozza.8134

Lost gold too

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Morn Fuin.1482

Morn Fuin.1482

Well I have never been able to open the trading post…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Morn Fuin.1482

Morn Fuin.1482

I have the same problem…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Devious Criminal.6573

Devious Criminal.6573

Earlier this morning I decided to buy about 10 unidentified dyes. There were approximately 5 silver and 1 copper each. I clicked purchase for 10 and the currency did not update; on top of that I did not receive my items. About 3 minutes later my money was taken and the items were still not delivered. I submitted a ticket in-game and I have not heard from anyone since then. I decided to try and see if it was just a hiccup so I tried buying another 5 and the same thing happened. So I lost out on a lot of currency today, seeing as that was my only currency. I can barely use waypoints.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Hooplah.3150

Can we get a post from a red so we know they know this issue is happening?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Premium.4075

Premium.4075

I bought 5 Globs of Ectroplasm, didnt receive, at first i thought I was going crazy and ignored it until i noticed the gold gone.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Pedobear.9837

Pedobear.9837

I’ve bought about 500 copper 350 silver 250 gold, along with other odd gems and materials, along with selling multiple rare dyes and unidentified dyes about 1/3rd of the copper disapeared 1/2 of the silver and 50 of the gold. along with me getting about 1/4th the profit i should have from the sales.

in Black Lion Trading Co

winrar.4257

Lost 4~ gold.
And items. :/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tascore.1273

Tascore.1273

logged out last night with 40s, down from 1g 40s when i started using trading post last night… log back in today to check if anything is fixed and now i have 99c only…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Y u mad its vydia.6324

Y u mad its vydia.6324

I just got ripped off by the trading post.

I wanted to sell an Abyss Dye and I have chosen to input my own price (Meet current offer and meet lowest seller were NOT checked). I wanted to sell it for 3g19s99c.

I hit SELL and the trading post instantly it to the current offer (2g 80 silver!!).

I have checked with other items too!! It always sells to highest bidder and IGNORES player options. I will make a support ticket for this. I want my dye back.

Malaakh. [EU] Desolation.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Big Chone.4130

Big Chone.4130

Had issue with trading post stealing 2gold and no proof of any items bought earlier around 7:45 mst.just logged in and no such luck of items or gold.I just paid $10 u.s.
last night for approximately 1.5 gold.Im a loyal gw1 player with over 70 months played,participated in beta and bought game on day of early purchase! This is the biggest crock of crap i have ever experienced in a game.Better fix the trading post,refund me.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Navtyr.1654

Navtyr.1654

I lost 20 Gold + due to the same error, i clicked place order too many times and the “I’m buying” tab doesn’t show the orders so i could cancel them and get the money back. Going from around 25 gold to 1,9g is a big blow and worth quite some €. I hope they find a solution or refund in some way.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Traspler.1840

Traspler.1840

This morning I have clicked the ‘Remove’ button on many of my Items I was selling at the trading post. I expected to be able to get them back at a Trading Post location but they seem to have vanished into nothingness.

They are no longer listed in the ‘Transactions’ tab and I can not collect them (they are not shown as being ready to collect). Have I now lost all these Items?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ShroudedKoyo.6081

ShroudedKoyo.6081

Ive had the same problem. I bought for 1,5 gold worth of crafting materials. Never got my materials or my gold back, even after they took the tp offline and put it back up. That was 75% of my money.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: heartcore.8463

heartcore.8463

the thing is back, up, but i’m not getting the full sum of gold i sold items for :s i removed the fees allready

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Erlendo.2740

Erlendo.2740

I haven’t recieved the items I bought, or gotten a refund either.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kain.3480

Kain.3480

Same here I haven’t received any item nor my gold back and I have lost around 4g…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ros.4379

Ros.4379

Add me to the list of players burned by the Trading Post. Tried to buy 250 Copper Ore last night, received 25 Copper Ore, but it took all of the money.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Drak.7254

Drak.7254

Tried to buy 48 vials of potent blood ended up spending around 3-4g because the trading post bugged out. No items, money gone.

Vitora – Commander in Flare[FIRE]
Aurora Glade
Mors Certa, Hora Incerta

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Silvermink.1456

Silvermink.1456

I put in a bunch of buy orders this morning. None of the orders are there, the money is gone. I’m not sure if this was even the first time this happens as you can only see 10 at a time.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: AetherFox.9240

AetherFox.9240

It looks like the trading post is back up. I’m still missing a considerable amount of gold though.. it only gave me back 20 silver of the 4-6g it took. My gf has got all her money back.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Corew.8932

Corew.8932

No money and no items under the pick up tab, I have a feeling I won’t see either.. nor have I seen them comment on if we’re going to be reimbursed. I’m afraid to use the thing now ;(

(edited by Corew.8932)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: heartcore.8463

heartcore.8463

it seems to take more fee than stated :s

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: pgeoro.8539

pgeoro.8539

Yesterday I placed a sell order for 8 ectos. The ectos were gone but no money. Today placed some buy orders. My money was gone but it doesn’t show up my buy orders or gave me my money back

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ETM.7856

ETM.7856

Hello. I lost roughly 5g when placing orders for blood vials. I lagged out just as I was placing my buy orders.

After relogging, my gold was gone but there were no blood vials in my buy tab. I waited for around 30 minutes in panic and kept checking but to no avail.

I am no stranger to the trading post and how it works, and this issue has become very disturbing for many traders. Hopefully, we can get more information regarding this issue.

Thanks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sunny.6972

Sunny.6972

same problem,
lost golds placing orders. Nothing shows up on transaction

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: havingfun.3097

havingfun.3097

Yep I’ve also lost some money because of the bug:/. Any chance of some sort of refund to everyone?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: sweedie.5048

sweedie.5048

Yeah i had the same issue, I was trying to put up a buy ticket for pearls ended up clicking the ok button multiple times, even opening and shutting the trading post window, then boom most of my money disappeared (over a gold) and no buy tickets were placed

Doing transactions to craft things for profit and skillups ended up in me losing all my money. I’ve placed orders to buy some materials but all the money was gone and no materials delivered. The “things im buying” doesnt show anything nor does the “things i’ve purchased/sold” show anything

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SMILYFACEvirus.8402

SMILYFACEvirus.8402

Having sold a fair amount of goods, i noticed that the profits from the sales are not appearing in my “Pick Up” tab on the trading post.

Also, the gold that i’ve put up for custom purchase orders is not refunded when i cancel the order.

When I cancel a sale of an item, the items are not returned to me.

The trading post has turned into a black hole for all my gold and items.

My exact same problem!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

I must be the only one who cannot view the Trading Company and it is starting to become very frustrating. I have sent two concerns to support about this with no response. I don’t know what to do or what should be done. One of my guildmates told me I will have to run the game client AGAIN. Could someone from the ANET team please help me. I see a big grayish muted screen everytime I try to view TC. I did get that moving circle thingie one time then it went POOF.

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Quadi.4506

Quadi.4506

placed order for 2g – disappeared
bought exotic pants for 2g79s – no item

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Irenicus.9801

Irenicus.9801

Orders were/are not showing under the “Item I’m buying”, which I would imagine would be an important factor for some, including me, to get their gold back (invisible orders that have already swallowed money and can’t be cancelled will continue to hold on to that money).

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Haye.8529

Haye.8529

Loading Symbol too, since Headstart! xp sp3

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ColeGreen.6128

ColeGreen.6128

Lost over 4 gold because of this. Is there any update yet on it?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Reaper.4681

Reaper.4681

Same problem here . Roughly two gold is missing.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lavec.8157

Lavec.8157

Please read the announcement: “If you have any items or gold that you’re waiting for, those will be delivered later tonight.” Hopefully you all will get missing gold then.

I think the collect tab is not clear enough about what has been collected and what it is for. It’s also shared between all characters I think and that’s confusing too. Would help if it listed gold for individual sales and by whom it was sold.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Disperse.5842

Disperse.5842

I have been having the same issue as some other posters, I can access the trading post, can see the lists of items, but when I put in an amount I need the “buy” button is grayed and non clickable, although I have enough money. Not sure what the reason is, as I know it works perfectly fine for others.

Thanks,
Disperse

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: slesar.7481

slesar.7481

lost about 17 silver, i bought 50x[Spools of Wool Theard], received only 5 qty. lost money and missed 45qty.
Please fix again and back my money. thanks

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Abracadavra.8274

Abracadavra.8274

I got a different problem now, I put up 39 different dyes on the trading post, every single one has sold, and I did not receive a single copper from the sale.
I’m not going to even attempt to estimate that.

Edit: Charged back my offers on other products, never got that money either…

(edited by Abracadavra.8274)