Issues with the trading post: please post here [MERGED]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Yuya.8590

Yuya.8590

Greetings. This is my first time posting here. I had some issues post patch 26/3/2013 my trading post won’t allow me to preview items from tp and sell.. I would highly appreciate it if any devs would suggest a solution for this issue.. thanks and have a nice day!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: undouble.1472

undouble.1472

Still glichy after all these months!! The trading post (AGAIN) is showing “error-invalid authorization” whenever access is attempted AFTER re-zoning, changing characters, or moving to/from PvP/WvW/PvE. It works fine IMMEDIATELY after login- but “quoth the raven————nevermore”.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: teh turk.8690

teh turk.8690

every time i go into the trading post the layout is misplaced and i dont have the option to go to different pages of search results or change the level of the item or rarity of it, as the options aren’t there, i dont know whats caused this and it been like this this for the last week and its made it unable to use, can someone please tell me whats wrong and how to fix it

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

Today I bought 2 times a Primeval Armor Skin for 500 Gems.
Till now I received nothing. Is this a delay or a bug?

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: JBum.5678

JBum.5678

i had same problem… it turned out that i just needed to delete some old mail. Hope that helps EMp fighter. keep up to good work arena net!!!!

(edited by JBum.5678)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sukko.2475

Sukko.2475

I just see the same post in every page since this topic was created 7 month ago,,, and not a single fix yet,I’m playing this game but not enjoing it… i like to make money buying and re selling like in the real market… or maybe some times i just need a linen scrap to do my chest and … nope i can’t i have to go to farm it because i can’t go to the BLTP and buy it, i have like 500 ores of iron i wish to sell, and i can’t because it still bugged to me and to others players i see, what i should do? when we finaly have the fix? Can you change the way the auction house works? Why use a browser to buy the items in game, and not one just for the gems and a “regular” auction house like every other mmo like WoW, Aion, and others…

O es muy tonto lo que estoy diciendo?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Toppcats.5306

Toppcats.5306

Deliberate issue or serious TP bug??
I have filed bug reports about the following issue, without response or correction by
A-net.
Since the last update, I have noticed that the TP is not properly listing items placed up for purchase ( or accounting for them).
As an example, look at ‘Giant Eye’. As of this post the TP lists 106 of these as available with the highest priced listed at 70s-99c. If you try to buy 107 – you can’t – which means the TP ‘sees’ only 106 as available. HOWEVER – I have (and have had) multiple Giant Eye listings in the 1G area which are no longer appearing, or being recognized by the in-game TP. In addition, I just tried to place another one up for sale in the low 90s area. The sale was a ‘success’, my account was charged the 5% listing fee, BUT the item does NOT appear on the TP as an active item. The same is true for T6 Dust, and for Unid’d Dye. I don’t know just how many items are affected – but this is an ‘exploitable’ issue that I have made A-net aware of (unless this is deliberate) and which remains uncorrected.

(edited by Toppcats.5306)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Burn.5401

Burn.5401

Since today all BLC windows are blank for me. I’ve restarted the game multiple times and the problem remains.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: sweatycool.9624

sweatycool.9624

Since today all BLC windows are blank for me. I’ve restarted the game multiple times and the problem remains.

This has something to do with either your:
-Internet connection
-Firewall
-Antivirus

If none are causing, then Its something incompatible related to your computer.

As what my mighty Norn says, EAT MORE BACON

- I Eat Bacon, from Ferguson’s Crossing.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: DaRksOuL.6978

DaRksOuL.6978

I’ve had issues with the BLTC since i bought this game in October. Something has to be done about this Arenanet! At times i just cant sell or see any items in my inventory. I cant understand why this wasn’t fixed with one of the numerous updates i always seem to be downloading.
I’ve followed most of the instructions in this forum (that sounded sensible, firewall antivirus ect) yet to succeed in 3 days. The rest of the game runs fine. please fix this soon!

Darksouling…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Zardis.1745

Zardis.1745

I always get error messages after selling more than 5 items at a time and then I have to close BL, open it, sell an item, then close it then open to sell another one and so on or it will give me an error

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: exelion.2369

exelion.2369

For some reason I never am able to sell things on the TP and the preview feature has not been working.

Don’t mess with Ascalon!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Turtle.8910

Turtle.8910

I just sold a super greatsword skin for ~29 gold but didn’t receive the money in the pick up tab! Any suggestions or help would be welcome! Thank you!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Margay.6430

Margay.6430

Hello, today I bought some magic boosters with gems but until now the items did not show up anywhere. Is there some delay involved when making a purchase?
And if so how long do I have to wait?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Margay.6430

Margay.6430

Never mind ,the items where delivered via email.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: exelion.2369

exelion.2369

For the past several weeks I have not been able to buy or sell anything on the TP. It doesn’t matter where I try to use it or what character I am on.

Don’t mess with Ascalon!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Janson Smalling.1850

Previous

Janson Smalling.1850

Next

If you are having problems with the BLTC not loading, or if you are not able to purchase items, please try clearing your GW2 cache. You can do this by closing the game client and:

1. In your Windows start menu type “%temp” (without the quotes) into the search field.
2. Delete all folders that say gw2 cache..
3. Re-launch your game client and try again.

If this does not solve your issue, please submit a customer support ticket so that we can help you an more involved level.

Unfortunately, since GW2 uses an in-game browser you may be experiencing an issue with your PC hardware settings, firewall settings, software settings, or UAC settings. We will need to work with you to find out what is going on.

If you are having a problem with items that you have purchased not showing up, please try deleting some of your in-game mail and see if the items then appear. A full inbox is the number 1 cause of Trading Post delivery problems. This can also occasionally be the cause of items not appearing in your Pickup Tab, as well.

If this doesn’t solve your problem, please submit a customer support ticket.

We apologize for any troubles that any of you are encountering and want to help you as fast as we can. Thanks for your patience, and your passion.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Psychomaniack.1953

Psychomaniack.1953

Thank you Janson Smalling!

I’ll try that after work. I hope it helps!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Leo.3184

Leo.3184

to: Arena net(gw2)

all the time i buy gems its work with me but now its said that i need card approval
what is going on now how should i prove that the visa im using that’s mine and how do u want me to tell the support my visa information and now i cant buy gems.

please can u help me with this.

Thank you gw2 support

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Psychomaniack.1953

Psychomaniack.1953

Janson Smalling:

Nope, it did not fix anything. In fact, there is no gw2.cache when I do the &temp.

So… the BLT is still broken and I can’t buy or sell anything.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Freedom.7463

Freedom.7463

I’m still having problem with TP for a few days. I usually play with my Mac and it has been having problem. At first I thought TP is down for maintenance (since I can’t access part of TP usually every midnight Pacific time). Then when I tried in the morning and I still can’t access, I created a bug from in-game, which doesn’t get any response, so I opened a ticket here: https://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/ask/

I followed the basic trouble shooting with the -repair, deleting the Application Support → Guild Wars 2 folder, etc. None works. I also tried accessing TP on my friend’s PC (he doesn’t really play game so it’s a fresh install) and I still can’t access TP.

I’m beginning to think that it’s either account based, character based or server based. The last thing I remember dealing with T kitten elling unidentified dye that I got from the laurel merchant.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: bunty.4610

bunty.4610

I tried to sell a 5 stack of sharpening stones, they disappeared from my pack, I got charged for the sale and they’re not listed on my sold items.

The display tells me I sold a chest armor piece for 33s but I never received the silver.

Your trading post is broken.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Never.8147

Never.8147

Can’t buy gems, can confirm I have enough money in my bank. Is the TP down?

Heemi – Asura Necromancer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Etay.8096

Etay.8096

since i joined GW2 i noticed i couldent sell several random items on the black lion.
i didnt knew it was probelm until my friend told me that he allways sell those items at the trading post and he doesnt have those problems at all.
so i googled it and saw lots of people having the same issues.
can you fix it for me please?
ty in advance!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rasgalinj.2763

Rasgalinj.2763

Unable to purchase gems via credit card (Card approval failed), I have used this card 5 times already and I know there is more than enough money available on that account.

Also unable to do this via paypal, pretty much the same error.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: banndit.2417

banndit.2417

Is the trading post down? I sold about 8-13 gold worth of mats a little while ago but didn’t realize I wasn’t getting the icon that pops saying I have money waiting to be withdrawn from the TP until after I had sold everything. It seems that the T kitten omewhat glitched because the ‘take all’ button isn’t grayed out like it would be if I had no money ready to be withdrawn, instead its yellow as if there was money and I am able to click it but the amount of money is at 0 and nothing happens when I click the take all button. Any solution? Restarting the client a few times did not fix the problem.

(edited by banndit.2417)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: wishtha.6298

wishtha.6298

Is the trading post down? I sold about 8-13 gold worth of mats a little while ago but didn’t realize I wasn’t getting the icon that pops saying I have money waiting to be withdrawn from the TP until after I had sold everything. It seems that the T kitten omewhat glitched because the ‘take all’ button isn’t grayed out like it would be if I had no money ready to be withdrawn, instead its yellow as if there was money and I am able to click it but the amount of money is at 0 and nothing happens when I click the take all button. Any solution? Restarting the client a few times did not fix the problem.

[s]Something is wrong.

I was trying to “place order” but the button didn’t do anything.

I thought I had too many orders or something so I canceled most of what I was selling and buying.

I didn’t get any items back! My items disappeared and the pickup tab is empty!

WTF.[/s]

EDIT: Okay I got my items and it’s back to normal. Guess it was just lag (first time it happens like this though).

(edited by wishtha.6298)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: banndit.2417

banndit.2417

weird… when i try to edit my post it says ‘the T kitten omewhat glitched…’ and when I leave it it says ‘T kitten omewhat glitched…’ Anyway the TP seems to be back up, my money came back for my sold items and everything seems to be correct.

EDIT: it did it again!!! lol idk

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ZeRen.7265

ZeRen.7265

few days ago I bought 5 fine transmutation stones, but I didn´t get them
200 gems gone and stones nowhere

I checked every storage in my account

I even wrote bug ticked few minutes after it and now after few days I haven´t neither gems nor stones

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Control Core.1079

Control Core.1079

I lost 30% of my gems selling them for gold. I wasn’t informed that the Trading Company would take a 30%. Because of this I would like too undo the transaction.

I’m treating this as any other real world store, and I wasn’t informed properly about this. I expect you do the right thing and undo the transaction.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lisa.6102

Lisa.6102

ZeRen , have you checked your mail in game?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Virocane.2569

Virocane.2569

I just had a issue where I sold a BUNCH of items, and I did not receive any gold.

When the items are sold in stacks 20 or higher, I did not receive anything at all. Anyone know a fix, or if there’s just lag, or something?

I reported the bug, emailed support, but this whole thing is really just disappointing me. =/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

Virocane. I once freaked out because the gold hadn’t turned up, and more often than not when i check my tp only part of my sales show, its not until i click take all that it all starts to flow in.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Articluna.4509

Articluna.4509

19 times out of 20 I cannot view tabs “Items I’ve Bought” nor “Items I’ve Sold”.

OooOOoohh, box of shinies. So many shinies!
Outsource rng → profit.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Beligerent.1324

Beligerent.1324

How about you guys just fix it so the AH isn’t run using a browser? People have been having problems with it since launch, and I’ve never had so many problems with an AH in a MMO. I do everything that is suggested, clearing the cache, restarting the client, and I even went ahead on my own and downloaded ccleaner and ran that. All of this to no avail. It’s not my connection I have all bars filled up with zero connection problems. It’s not my firewall.

You know what it is? It’s a terribly implemented AH is what it is, and I’m shocked that ANet has been so stubborn that they refuse to find an alternate way for the AH to work besides using an in-game browser when so many people have problems with it and have had problems with it since launch.

(edited by Beligerent.1324)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

19 times out of 20 I cannot view tabs “Items I’ve Bought” nor “Items I’ve Sold”.

Same here, drives me nuts when i get the “No results” message. I have to do it at least 4 times before they will show, I have noticed though if you are not in LA it works a little better.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Feral.2930

Feral.2930

#130528-000749
still cant approve card, this is getting frustrating!

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Faey.6429

Faey.6429

In regards to those having trouble viewing your trading post:
I was having the same problem. I’m currently running a 64-bit Windows 7 OS. Repairing didn’t work for me. However, when I right-clicked the game and ran the program as administrator it worked just fine. Give that a try

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Terminal Gaijin.5426

Terminal Gaijin.5426

I can’t sell on the trading post since it will not show my inventory, I also can’t buy since the items are greyed out. I saw some people with this problem in this thread 9months ago, so does anyone have a solution?
thanks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Augiash.1285

Augiash.1285

I can’t sell on the trading post since it will not show my inventory, I also can’t buy since the items are greyed out. I saw some people with this problem in this thread 9months ago, so does anyone have a solution?
thanks.

I am one of those having this problem since the game started. The only solution I have is trying to use TP immidietally after I log into the game – there is a chance it works. Anytime later and it does not, guaranteed.
None of those hints like messing with files, runing as admin, standing on left leg while starting the game only with right hand etc seem to work.

(edited by Augiash.1285)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Trevorlong.4628

Trevorlong.4628

My trading post just does not come up at all. The window opens, and it is just grey. It will do this no matter how long it is open.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: loquacious.2915

loquacious.2915

You can’t sell anything on the trading post. Item inventory also shows wrong.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Yeah, I put up a dye and it’s not appearing in items selling or, sold, or inventory… probably not going to get it back, am I?

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nithorias.5802

Nithorias.5802

I was doing some transactions to craft things for profit and skillups ended up in me losing all my money too. What is going on, what can I do?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Thorinos.5629

Thorinos.5629

Same here,
tried to buy ori ore, made custom proposition for 50. When I got no response I clicked for the second time. Then my money for 100 disappeared, about 3g50s.
Fix it soon, please!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

Same here,
tried to buy ori ore, made custom proposition for 50. When I got no response I clicked for the second time. Then my money for 100 disappeared, about 3g50s.
Fix it soon, please!

so did you cancell the the extra 50 and pick the money up from the TP?

in Black Lion Trading Co

ZeRen.7265

yes, I checked mail, inventories, bank, everything…

today I tryed it again and suprisely it hapened again! I have a proof, tomorow I will uplouad video

I wrote two ingame ticked, one time here and no response from Anet! You have really great support!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Trevorlong.4628

Trevorlong.4628

See pic-
My trading post never loads. I have deleted my temp folder, as instructed before, and it never fixes this.

It always looks like it does in my pic, no matter how long I wait. It is just not loading or something.

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

Trading post has been very spooty lately

in Black Lion Trading Co

ZeRen.7265