in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ZeRen.7265

ZeRen.7265

Im really intrested when I get my trans. crystals

Issues with the trading post: please post here [MERGED]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: PixelDag.6752

PixelDag.6752

Trying to sell this sword but the pricing just doesn’t add up..?
Where does the rest of the 3 gold go?

(yes I know I’m poor..)

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ZeRen.7265

ZeRen.7265

someone wrote comment on my video on YT, about delete mail messages, I did it and 10 my crystals were there

So I am apologizing to Anet, I didnt know about it

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: loquacious.2915

loquacious.2915

My selling screen is blank and I can’t sell anything.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: LeoMaster.1609

LeoMaster.1609

Same problem here with the trading company. Seems to be ongoing…um..what are the developers doing? How come this problem has not been resolved…wow I have seen turtles finish races faster than this issue is resolved.

Any hope?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: BadMoonRising.4576

BadMoonRising.4576

Hello,
I notices a few days ago that when I sold something in the field; there is no money for me to pick up. Last night I noticed that I cannot access the side bar tab menu; where you check on your transaction history.

Any solutions to this?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: redgabber.5209

redgabber.5209

Same here.

i tried all tricks but no success. i can’t sell anything.

others tabs works but not to sell.

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Yuko.5741

Yuko.5741

My BLTP is not working. Main issue is i cant sell. It shows either an errors or loading page ( which never load ).

Please help to solve this. I have report and ask for help! Will Appreciate someone can get back to me soon.

Btw, i have reinstalled the client and it doesnt resolve the issue so i presume its the account issue rather than comp issue. please note that my game play is very smooth and no issue now.

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: redgabber.5209

redgabber.5209

After 3 days of fails, the sell now works.

I don’t know why… i note that the client download files and it is ok.

mystery…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

(yes I know I’m poor..)

It doesn’t work like that.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Da Sonic.6521

Da Sonic.6521

(yes I know I’m poor..)

There is a listing fee of 5%, which is shown on the lefthand side, you have to pay that upfront.

There is an additional 10% sales fee, which is deducted from the total and shown in the expected final gain.

(yes I know I’m poor..)

It doesn’t work like that.

Well then explain to him how it does, or your comment is less than worthless.

Genesis Theory [GT] (HoD)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: clodhopperz.9510

clodhopperz.9510

Every time I try to purchase gems with my credit card I receive a “payment approval failed” message. I know I have the necessary funds on the card, and I’m certain that my information is accurate. I opened a ticket but was told by a friend that sometimes posting here works better.

Ticket #130616-002582

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Quise.5628

Quise.5628

I was just robbed by TP i was trying to bought 20 rare great sword for aprox 6g60s, and after i press button “Buy” i get red notification with “Sorry” text i so i thought someone else was faster than me and bought item that i wanted to buy so i go to last tab to receive my gold and instead of gold there was nothing for me. So TP just take away my gold for nothing in return. That is saad dayy ;<

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lisa.6102

Lisa.6102

1. were you buying Instantly or placing an order.
2. If it was just placing an order check in the "items i am Buying " in the transaction tab. Your order man not have been processed yet.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Quise.5628

Quise.5628

No i was buying instantly i dont even got this bugged transaction in tab “Items ive bought”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mystflower.7319

Mystflower.7319

Since yesterday the TP is acting strange for me, I have sold 2 items for 12g each, but I only received 10g each after they were sold..
And no, I didnt sell it to the highest buyer..

Is there some new policy or something? (Sharing the profit with GW?)

Server: Piken Square [EU]

Proud to be a Woman!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Chariote Moonchild.1058

Chariote Moonchild.1058

Every time I try to purchase gems with my credit card I receive a “payment approval failed” message. I know I have the necessary funds on the card, and I’m certain that my information is accurate. Please assist.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

Since yesterday the TP is acting strange for me, I have sold 2 items for 12g each, but I only received 10g each after they were sold..

No new policy ,

you get charged sales tax (5%) and selling fee(10%) totaling 15%

so your 12g sale would look like

12g – 60s -1g.20s = 10g 20s

(edited by Lisa.6102)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystflower.7319

No new policy ,

you get charged sales tax (5%) and selling fee(10%) totaling 15%

so your 12g sale would look like

12g – 60s -1g.20s = 10g 20s

But the selling fee you pay from your pocket(bag) right?
When you post it on the TP?

or is it dubble charged?

Sorry for being such a noob xD

Proud to be a Woman!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

Your not being a noob , we were all noobs once.

One fee is charged as soon as you list it , the second fee comes out of the money you get when you sell it. When you go to sell something again , have a look at the listed price and profit price.

I will post a pic when I get home to show you

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mikefield.6825

Mikefield.6825

My TP does not load – every time I try to use it nothing appears. The gemstore doesn’t load, gem exchange doesn’t load and neither does the actual trading post. Relogging doesn’t solve the problem.
Strangely enough it’s been an issue for some people only. Some of my guildies have the same issue, some don’t. Is this caused by the fact that I’m playing from Poland or something else?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Konrad Quest.7496

Konrad Quest.7496

My TP does not load – every time I try to use it nothing appears. The gemstore doesn’t load, gem exchange doesn’t load and neither does the actual trading post. Relogging doesn’t solve the problem.

I’m also reporting this issue, except that I’ve been having it over a week now… It’s really annoying.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: cookieman.2156

cookieman.2156

the bltp isnt working for me at all. All i see is loading screen with nothing loading and yes i normally do the old “turn it on and off” but didnt work did this with my 2 accounts strange it both doesent work. i also have sent in a complaint on my other account saying “the tp isnt working for both of my accounts” they replied with some message saying something about replacing a missing item and gave me a recipe for chef….(chef is only 200…..useless) and it had nothing to do with actually my situation but now just want it too work now hasent worked since the patch nearly 3 days which sucks limits what u can do dramatically. hopefully they can figure it out soon and send out more information.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Magister.4086

Magister.4086

This.

Its getting rather annoying. :/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Mystflower.7319

Your not being a noob , we were all noobs once.

One fee is charged as soon as you list it , the second fee comes out of the money you get when you sell it. When you go to sell something again , have a look at the listed price and profit price.

I will post a pic when I get home to show you

Thanks for taking the time to explain!

Proud to be a Woman!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rabid.9134

Rabid.9134

I am not receiving items purchased at the gem store.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

are you checking your mail? Is your mail full?

Try deleting some of your mail and see if they come through

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: BurningCrow.9816

BurningCrow.9816

I recently purchased some gems then purchased a Marriner’s Horn. After that nothing happened. I checked everywhere. Usually things come in the mail. I submitted a ticket but then I saw the last comment above to try deleting some mail. I deleted mail and it appeared. There isn’t a message that told me my mail was full. That could be the problem with other people so try that. Thanks Lisa!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Alchemist.3692

Alchemist.3692

Any solution to the Error Attempting to Sell problem? If you sell more than 4-5 different items at a time (since launch) you get this error and have to wait, then try again with reduced amount this time (1-2 items), till eventually you rage and just leave it for another time.

this is annoying especially because people tend to farm several different items/mats and then sell them all at once instead of listing every single individual item as you get it.

What is the problem (in the background)? And why has this issue since launch (and probably the Beta Testing) not been resolved yet?

edit: it took me about half an hour to list 20-25 different mats – when it should’ve only taken a couple minutes.

(edited by Alchemist.3692)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ironwolf.6459

ironwolf.6459

Others have reported that the TP would not load for them.
This is another report that TP is not loading.
I am not able to go into the TP, my transactions, or the Sell Your Stuff tab. For each one, I get a perpetual loading symbol, but nothing ever happens. This has been happening for a week now and relog does not affect it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: fatjax.8479

fatjax.8479

I want to report that I’m having problems with the sell tab on the TP. The search bar is greyed out for me. This has been a ongoing problem even after I exit the client and relog. Sometimes it comes back. As of 7-7-13, its been greyed out for me most of the day.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: opazed.3462

opazed.3462

Hmm, I feel kind of ripped-off…
I bought 2800 gems to buy myself the molten alliance mining pick, the axe and the sickle I found on the page “http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gem_Store#Upgrades”. And then I discovered that only the axe is still available…
So, I bought the axe, but how can I get the other two?? Only after reading these and other pages and getting back to above gem store page; i discovered that there is a note saying “Historical items
These items are no longer sold in the store” in relative short lettertype…
How to get to the other two pieces or get my money back?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

mmmm… you weren’t ripped off , you just didn’t read well.

I guess you could file a support ticket , but I would hold onto the gems as I think that in the future they will release more , picks and sickles. I myself didn’t buy the pick because at the time it thought it was the “Stupidest idea ever” LOL I soooo wish I had have bought it now.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Weslin.5876

Weslin.5876

I bought this game not too long ago, maybe a week or two? The Black Lion Trading Company window has worked for me one time and one time only. I’ve given it time to load, and I’ve restarted my client. Sent in a report to hopefully get this issue resolved. Since then I’ve been patiently waiting, checking every so often to see if I can access some of these features.

Finally decided to check the forums and see if anyone else is having the same issue. Seems like this has been an issue for a long time, which is a tad bit ridiculous.

Does anyone have a solution for this? Or an ETA on when this going to be fixed?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

Have you tried doing this
“1. In your Windows start menu type “%temp” (without the quotes) into the search field.
2. Delete all folders that say gw2 cache..
3. Re-launch your game client and try again.

If this does not solve your issue, please submit a customer support ticket so that we can help you an more involved level.

Unfortunately, since GW2 uses an in-game browser you may be experiencing an issue with your PC hardware settings, firewall settings, software settings, or UAC settings. We will need to work with you to find out what is going on."

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Weslin.5876

Weslin.5876

Amazingly, deleting the file in my temp folder worked. The Black Lion windows all open now with only a second of loading. I’ll see how long this solution lasts, but if it crashes again, I know how to give it a quick fix.

Thanks a lot!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Altinar.1765

Altinar.1765

Hello, I’ve been having an issue since early yesterday morning: on the pick-up tab in the Trade Profit box I only see 2s 98c to pick up, yet I know that I have sold several gold’s worth of items since the last time I picked up from a trading post representative. Detailed version: I had several stacks of crafting materials to pick up yesterday morning, as well kitten gold in trade profit. Upon up the gold (and less than half the stacks due to inventory being full) I proceeded to post most of the stacks I had picked up for a total of well over 6 gold. Since posting those, I have watched my sales tab and every single stack has sold, yet my trade profit has not budged from 2s 98c. Any help would be appreciated, as I’ve tried a full client reset as well as deleting my cache…if Anet’s buffoonery has cheated me out of several gold’s worth of items…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

I don’t think it’s a bug – This always happens to me

Keep picking up your items and the money will flow in ,

Sometimes I will have sold 20g worth of items of a 24 hour period and bought 1000’s of items, but only 1 g will show to be picked up , If my inventory is full the rest of the gold will not start showing until I empty my inventory and pick up more items . I assume this is to deter people from using the TP as a bank to hold their items.

When you go to pick up your items it might only show only 1g at first.
Keep picking up and making room in your inventory and the money will start flowing in .
It appears to flow in, in the pattern it was sold and if you bought items as well in the meant time that spaces it out as well.

I freaked out the first time I noticed too and thought something was wrong LOL

(edited by Lisa.6102)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Stripeknight.6458

Stripeknight.6458

I am having trouble purchasing gems, any help would be appreciated!

Ticket #130712-000549

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aquarius.8219

Aquarius.8219

Hello,

Last night I purchased 2 total makeover kits from the gemstore.
Weirdly enough, I havent recieved anything…

Are other ppl getting same problems?

cheers

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: nativegurl.4932

nativegurl.4932

Hi,

I am having problems with the Trading Post as well. I am able to retrieve money, browse, and buy things; my problem is, I can’t seem to sell anything. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Vio

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

Hi,

I am having problems with the Trading Post as well. I am able to retrieve money, browse, and buy things; my problem is, I can’t seem to sell anything. Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Vio

Do you have enough money to cover the selling fees?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

Hello,

Last night I purchased 2 total makeover kits from the gemstore.
Weirdly enough, I havent recieved anything…

Are other ppl getting same problems?

cheers

Have you emptied your in game mail box, Try deleting any mail you have and you should get your items

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Pied Piper.9345

Pied Piper.9345

I am unable to view anything in the TP. I can open the window and move between sections like currency exchange and buy/sell. But none of the windows have anything in them.

Anyone have an idea?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

I am unable to view anything in the TP. I can open the window and move between sections like currency exchange and buy/sell. But none of the windows have anything in them.

Anyone have an idea?

“1. In your Windows start menu type “%temp” (without the quotes) into the search field.
2. Delete all folders that say gw2 cache..
3. Re-launch your game client and try again.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Pied Piper.9345

Pied Piper.9345

Ok, clearing the cashe got me going. Thanks for the help Lisa.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

No problem :-) ,,,,,

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: shaboom.5217

shaboom.5217

hi, having the same problem with trading post ive been having it for a while now, clearing the cache does not work, or any kind of restarting or messing around with firewalls and such and ive been going crazy trying everything… any suggestions …. pleeease.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

There is NO issue

Your mail box is FULL!

You need to delete some mail, You have 10 mails sitting in your mail box, and you will not be able to get any more mail until you delete some of those.

(edited by Lisa.6102)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Silent The Gray.3091

Silent The Gray.3091

(yes I know I’m poor..)

BLTC has always worked in this manner, the rest of your gold is going to “the tax”. What most people do not realize about BLTC is that this “tax” is broken up into two different parts. You are experiencing some of it in your listing fee and some of it in your profit. You are just now noticing it because on smaller items it isn’t that significant.