Issues with the trading post: please post here [MERGED]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: davegt.2351

davegt.2351

hi i bought some stuff of the tp however i cant salvage them i know there not soul bound since i can sell them back on the tp

help would be much appreciated thanks

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lisa.6102

Lisa.6102

Mmmm try using the basic or fine salvage kit instead of the crude one, the crude one will only salvage white items and under level 40 I think

(edited by Lisa.6102)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: davegt.2351

davegt.2351

i tried a basic and then a fine salvage kit and it still didn’t work

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

The only other think i can think is that maybe the armor was bought orginally from and NPC merchant and I don’t think you can salvage those,??? but then i didnt think you could sell them on tp anyways?

(edited by Lisa.6102)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cupcake.1347

Cupcake.1347

“error: invalid authorization” on blt screen

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aevis.4632

Aevis.4632

TP isn’t loading for me. Can’t buy or sell or look at gem store. When I click the tabs in gem store I get error invalid authorization.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

Have you tried doing this
“1. In your Windows start menu type “%temp” (without the quotes) into the search field.
2. Delete all folders that say gw2 cache..
3. Re-launch your game client and try again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mythos.2930

Mythos.2930

Placed a buyout order for 83 onyx lodestones at 1g 26 silver a few days ago. 6 were bought successfully but I have since been outbid severely. I would like to cancel but the order has dissapeared from my list of pending transactions! There are hundreds of orders above me now. I don’t mind having lost the taxes, I just want my money back.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

Have you looked in the Items I am buying tab? and you won’t loose any money cancelling a buy order.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KHOAY.4293

KHOAY.4293

TP isn’t loading for me. Can’t buy or sell or look at gem store. When I click the tabs in gem store I get error invalid authorization.

Having the same problem here. However, I don’t have the issue of an error invalid authorization.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KHOAY.4293

KHOAY.4293

Have you tried doing this
“1. In your Windows start menu type “%temp” (without the quotes) into the search field.

Have tried this method, not working.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mykhezzis.9067

Mykhezzis.9067

Hey.
When i pressed “O” The Black Lion Trading Company pops-up, and the screen is blank. I can’t buy or sell anything. Someonte told me to restart my client or reinstal game. I tried both and nothing changed.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

you need to do as above as the black lion trading actually works in a web browser, do this
1. In your Windows start menu type “%temp” (without the quotes) into the search field.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

What is wrong with the TP?
I have already made a bug report about this,
and from what I see,other players have the same problem.
I can use it only once,after log in,and then it just won’t load,
and in order to use it again I have to restart the game.
I don’t care about the technical stuff,I just want to be able to use
a TP without having to restart the game every single time.
Steps I’ve taken so far,without seeing any effect at all:
I cleared the cache,the dat files and ran a client repair.
At least,give us an in game function to restart the TP browser without
having to restart the game.
This is what I have to go through every time I need the TP.
The video is a couple of minutes long.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWsz5k9eVGc
Note,that in the end it still hasn’t loaded my transactions
history.It would take a couple more page shuffles to load 100%,
but I didn’t notice that.

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: jroshq.8645

jroshq.8645

help please I bought a expansion storage for my bank but dindt get the product!? I have empty some of my toons mail but no avail!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Janson Smalling.1850

Previous

Janson Smalling.1850

Next

Aenaos, we need some system info from you. What OS are you playing on? Is this behavior consistent? Can you give us some information on any firewalls you may be using? Finally, please provide us with the specs of your processor, graphics card, and internet speeds.

We’ll try to figure out what’s going on and help you through this.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Janson Smalling.1850

Previous

Janson Smalling.1850

jroshq, can you check your bank and see if it has been unlocked?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Eruanga.1892

Eruanga.1892

Both my Braham’s mace and shield gone from my email… If somehow they’ve been pushed out shouldn’t an older emails from BLT got pushed out as well..? But the older emails from BLT are there…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Fibs.4137

Fibs.4137

Good evening,

for the last couple of days im having a problem with the BLTC. It opens up fine and I can buy and sell etc but the Transactions area is having a problem. Looking up the Sold transactions doesnt work. Selling, Buying and Bought work fine. all good except Transactions Sold. Waiting a long time, over 5 minutes, doesnt do the trick.

any ideas or help is appreciated

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Fibs.4137

Fibs.4137

working again after deleting every temp file in c:\users\user\appdata\local\temp related to gw2. strange but it works so i aint complaining

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: kimmyy.6701

kimmyy.6701

I’m having trouble with the BLTC. when I want to sell anything I first got a blank page. then I cleared my Browser History, and now I get this Error when I want to sell things. anyone know how to fix this??

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shaggy.3089

Shaggy.3089

I had a similar problem, I bought a bank slot Friday 16th august with all my gems but never got the slot or a token to open the slot.
It shows in the list that I have bought 2 slots so I should have 3 counting the original one we get yet when I go to the bank I still only have 2 slots and have no tokens anywhere to open the 3rd slot . I have sent it in as a bug report but haven’t heard anything about it yet. Shaggy.3089

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Puttock.3571

Puttock.3571

Trying to sell my Fused Weapon Skin (Longbow) and it isn’t allowing me I’d like to put it on the TP now while their expensive.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

Assuming you have not soulbound it , do you have the money to cover the listing fee’s ? That’s what could be holding you back

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: archive.9073

archive.9073

I have been unable to access the Black Lion Trading Company for the last 10 hours or so.
The loading circle in the center of the screen never stops cycling and the pages never load. I cannot buy/sell view or access any of the pages. This is becoming quite annoying and frustrating due to the fact that everyone I’ve talked to isn’t experiencing this issue. I’ve restarted gw2, my computer, my internet and relogged multiple times.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: manddras.1794

manddras.1794

I have a similar issue, but the loading circle disappear, i cannot see “currency exchange” (nothing happen when i click on either bars), “trading post” only show research bar and not items, “Sell on trading post” aswell, idem for “my transactions”…

this issue began with the new update… and i can’t sell my stuff anymore

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Torinor.9521

Torinor.9521

Hi,
when I press “o”, the TP comes up but never loads. Just like with so many other people, all I see is a blank window. I have to restart the whole game for it to load, and then it only loads maybe 50% of the time.
It’s getting really old now and really annoying. Maybe this can be pushed up on your to-do list, as it seems that a lot of people have the same issue.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: randolfcarter.6742

randolfcarter.6742

markets way to volatile

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KingZ.2314

KingZ.2314

Same issue. Dont know why

I’m having trouble with the BLTC. when I want to sell anything I first got a blank page. then I cleared my Browser History, and now I get this Error when I want to sell things. anyone know how to fix this??

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Dewbi.1763

Dewbi.1763

Hi there.
I try to purchase as gift Mini white kitten, but it’s always said “Your purchase failed. Please try again”. What’s wrong?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kinya.4095

Kinya.4095

How do you solve this? I can buy anything from the BLTC for days already..

“Sorry! your order did not match any current listing, please refresh and try again”

I have tried refreshing and try again many times but to no avail..

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: square.5769

square.5769

Same issue. Dont know why

Same issue here. Is GW2 staff aware of this problem?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

1. In your Windows start menu type “%temp” (without the quotes) into the search field.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Rosebee.6534

Rosebee.6534

I can’t get My Transactions to show, and when I go to buy something on the Trading Post, nothing shows up (& the filter feature isn’t appearing).

Roselyn Branch
VEGA Guild
Blackgate

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cosmo.1352

Cosmo.1352

Just tried to sell my 191 soft wood logs on the trading post. Got an Error that said problem selling items on trading post. Now The items are gone. not in my inventory or anywhere on the trading post under my transaction or collections. Anything that can be done about this?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: wpwithin.4980

wpwithin.4980

today i tried to sell my mithril ores(250), i entered the value and clicked sell button. it stuck at there loading. so i closed the TP tab and reopened it. i noticed that ores are not in my inventory. i checked my selling list, sold list and my bank but couldnt find my ores. and couldnt get the money. Value for ores are not much ofcourse but i could be selleng a really valuable thing. I am not after my money but i beware of using TP again to buy my precursor for example. I dont know if it helps but, i got “cant connect login server” message several times in game today. that message didnt disconnect me, only appeared and i closed the message, and go on to play everytime. i also wrote this ingame support but havent got any answer yet. (Sorry for my insufficient english)
Edit: now i got them in my sold list

WhiteSideRidge. Trying hard to “Sunrise”..

(edited by wpwithin.4980)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Yeni.3507

Yeni.3507

I just bought 50 Flame and 50 Frost Dye kit and I only received 50 Flame and 30 Frost, my mail box it not full. Still missing 20 Frost Dye kits, please help.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: jinx.8169

jinx.8169

Support ticket #130830-002808. Been over 24 hours. Please advise.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

zodiac sword skin cant be found on the tp unless you already own one. fix this please :/

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Caplan.6045

Caplan.6045

have had np problems with TP until just now——and have submittied a bug report—-I was selling stuff from my bags and then all of a sudden when trying to sell 4th item the SELL button threw up a message saying “Upgrade to a full account to use this feature. Go to buy.guildwars2.com, or click the upgrade button on your screen now!”
For one thing I have had my full account for several months and secondly I do not need in any way need to upgrade my account. I have tried logging in again—-changing characters—-changing maps—-tried to sell different items——even rebooting the pc—but still get the same message when I try to use the SELL button—-anyone else getting this problem?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cleo.2196

Cleo.2196

im have the same problem, i cant trade my ingame coin for gems either, i have tried relogging and so on but nothing matters.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: jajcee.3945

jajcee.3945

I’m having problem with buying at trading post. When I’m trying to buy any item i get “your order did not match any current listings” message =(

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Geek.9740

Geek.9740

have had np problems with TP until just now——and have submittied a bug report—-I was selling stuff from my bags and then all of a sudden when trying to sell 4th item the SELL button threw up a message saying “Upgrade to a full account to use this feature. Go to buy.guildwars2.com, or click the upgrade button on your screen now!”
For one thing I have had my full account for several months and secondly I do not need in any way need to upgrade my account. I have tried logging in again—-changing characters—-changing maps—-tried to sell different items——even rebooting the pc—but still get the same message when I try to use the SELL button—-anyone else getting this problem?

I’m having the same problem :/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gwyllion Redsky.5241

Gwyllion Redsky.5241

serious TP bug , can not pick up the items I have bought a day ago and even more serious, I have sold a very rare longbow for 150 gold 18h ago, it is in the sold items listing but NO MONEY deposited – sold a lot of cheap items as well and for the last 2 days can not pick up any stuff and no money shows up on the account.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jazzer.2176

Jazzer.2176

I’m having problem with buying at trading post. When I’m trying to buy any item i get “your order did not match any current listings” message =(

I’m also having exact same issue

I’ve tried deleting the gw2 cache but this has made no difference what so ever

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: jajcee.3945

jajcee.3945

I don’t know why, but now it is working for me.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jazzer.2176

Jazzer.2176

I don’t know why, but now it is working for me.

The issue has been solved for me as well…wierd

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ezikmezik.3612

Ezikmezik.3612

I am having issues with the trading post since the September 3 patch, when I press “O”, The gem store seems to be working fine but the Trading Post and the Sell tabs both load for ever or will somtimes load and show me something like this

Please any help?

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Lisa.6102

Have you tried this?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ezikmezik.3612

Ezikmezik.3612

Yes, and it’s still bugged.