Issues with the trading post: please post here [MERGED]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Blinka.9078

Blinka.9078

The font in my Trading Company window is very wierd because I have the user interface size “Small”. This only happens in TP window. It’s very hard to ready sometimes and the numbers are quite hard do differentiate without clicking the item.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3PU26U3.jpg?1[/img]

If I change the Resolution, it doesn´t do anything (I play at 1600×900)
Only if I change interface size, but i really liked to play with small size interface.
I’m sorry for my english

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Darky.9685

Darky.9685

Trading post blank screen 3 weeks tried -repair no effect game updated 23rd December and I thought a game update would fix it but no. I can access the gem store but all other tabs are blank I am unable to sell or buy

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Do any questions actually get answered here? This whole “Error Attempting to Sell” issue has been going on since game start, but I can’t find anything anywhere on a solution for it. Anyone have an ideas on this?

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jaq Draco.7612

Jaq Draco.7612

i buyed a trasmutation splitter but it work like an upgrade extractor, i had an ascendant rifle with a skin “A” and a Sigil of energy with berseker stat,after that i trasmuted it with a white rifle with the same skin “A” of lv 80, so i had a white rifle with skin “A” and the stat of the white rifle and the Sigil of energy,after that i used a Trasmutation splitter but it give to me the white wepon and the rune alone, how is it possible?i buied 1more trasmutation splitter but it dont make me split the rifle anymore
shoudent i have back my white rifle with skin “A” and the other ascendant rifle with skin “A” and Sigil of energy?
can i have back my old rifles arenanet? becouse this splitter dont work how it should
sorry for my bad english and if i confused the name of the sigil somewhere

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: emptyhead.3194

emptyhead.3194

For a few days now (3, i think), I’ve been having issues with the trading post. Mainly, the “Buy items”, “Sell items” and “My transactions” tab. “Gem store” and “Currency exchange” work fine.
http://i.imgur.com/s62hiE0.jpg
The “Trading post” tab doesn’t load completely (doesn’t show the “Top valued/demanded etc.” collumns), clicking on “Show filters” doesn’t do anything and even when I type something in “search items”, the “Search” option doesn’t become highlighted.
http://i.imgur.com/9Tu4Wvj.jpg
The “Sell items” tab doesn’t show any items in my inventory, typing in “Search inventory” does nothing and clicking on “Sort by…” doesn’t do anything.
http://i.imgur.com/tvAvqRL.jpg
“My transactions” tab doesn’t load completely and clicking on the “Search” tab at the top does nothing.
I’ve asked in my guild and it appears I’m the only one having this issue with the TP…
Help?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Oliver.7842

Oliver.7842

When I first got the game, everything worked fine. I came back to the game after a few months of not playing and now the Trading Post isn’t working, neither through pressing ‘O’ or by visiting one of the in-game auctioneers. When I do either of these things, all tabs are blank except the last tab which is the pickup one.
This is irritating because I often bought things with gems and and struggling to fix the problem.
I’ve tried running as administrator which didn’t fix the problem.
I’ve tried deleting the local/temp caches with didn’t work either.
I’ve reinstalled the whole game which also didn’t fix it.
I’ve bought more RAM which didn’t fix it.
I’ve downloaded a windows update from anther thread on these forums which didn’t help either.

I know next to nothing about computers so any help is very much welcome!
Thanks!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mickey mb.8690

Mickey mb.8690

Hey every1! PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS: I had about 30 gold and i wanted to sell some giant wintersday gift boxes. I wrote a STUPID amount of gold (about 5 gold per box, i had about 40 boxes). It’s clear that nobody will ever buy this…So I realized that i had only 1 gold. And i was so mad that i almost broke my computer, because that day i was farming and grinding glory like a fool, so I can buy the orrian armor in the hearth of the mists from the glory rewards vendor. So, basically, I just LOST MY ENTIRE GOLD BECAUSE I LISTED SOMETHING (for a stupid price) THAT NOBODY WILL BUY?! So, the money goes nowhere?! Please help me someone if there is a way to get my gold back…I played this game for over 1 year and I simply didn’t know about the listing fee ( 5% or something like that) which is kinda weird but…Actually this might be the reason for me to quit if nothing can be done, because I worked too hard for over 1 year to get the wanted amount of gold and now everything is lost in a few seconds…PLEASE HELP ME :(((

Day walker, night stalker…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Fanium.9854

Fanium.9854

can someone please help about the Currency Exchange tab not enabled on my account i just bought this game 2 days ago please help me thank you very much

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KisaragiYuffie.6075

KisaragiYuffie.6075

Just like so many others on this forum, my Trading post is only showing blank.
It started something like a week ago, and while I was logged in, I first picked up some money from sales, then later it was just showing blank.
Anyone in my guild just suggests to relog, but that’s not helping of course, especially since the problem persists for days.
I read somewhere that if clearing the cache didn’t work(nothing even showed up in search), then you would need direct assistance from support, and that would be much appreciated.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Abeezil.2936

Abeezil.2936

I bought gens, then used some for a kit of various things for new players. The gems I paid disappeared quickly enough, but I’ve yet to receive the items, despite doing all the suggested things to make it ‘work’. So what now?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shadow.1694

Shadow.1694

My black lion trading company has now been broken for 4 days.The bug that i have is that my B.L.T.C wont load and just gives my a blank screen.I have dun everything to try and fix it like restarting my PC,clearing my cache and opening GW2 with administrator.But nothing seems to work.So if some one cane help i would be grateful.

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KisaragiYuffie.6075

KisaragiYuffie.6075

Just a quick correction to my post from 6 hours ago:
Upon reinstalling the game, Black Lion Trading Company is again working for me.
I guess I got lucky.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: trevas.1709

trevas.1709

I’ve been reading through the posts on here and haven’t found a reply from an admin or anyone on how to resolve the issue of bltc not working on a mac. . . Is there anyone out there that has any suggestions on how to fix it? BLTC hasn’t been working for about a month now on my mac. I’ve tried everything from restarting my comp to deleting and reinstalling the game. Nothing has worked. PLEASE HELP! ? ! ?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: lexxguard.2690

lexxguard.2690

I just bought a Gem Card today from my local Gamestop. I scratched off the part on the back, and the code looks very different then the ones I have bought before. I tried entering it in the Gem Store Redeem section but it is not long enough as it only contains 10 numbers. In the past I have bought these cards before and they are much longer then 10 numbers and actually contain number and letters. This one just has numbers in it. Maybe someone can help, I really would like to use the gems today without having to go through the wait times of submitting a ticket.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mr Quikeh.5461

Mr Quikeh.5461

Ditto to the BLTC loading a blank page….has been going on for at least a month now, sometimes itll work, but most of the time it wont

kitten annoying to be honest

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Xivos.9102

Xivos.9102

Hey i have a problem with removing orders. I removed about 10 full stack of armor, but i didnt get my gold back, it didnt shows on trade profit or anything.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Xivos.9102

Xivos.9102

Ok its working now i had so many items to pick up.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: jucca.8219

jucca.8219

Currently can’t sell or buy in TP. Only giving blank page on both of those options. Gandara EU 9:48AM +2GMT.

It would be awesome to have similar auction house like in lotro or wow, not a browser based.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Anwhaz.6417

Anwhaz.6417

I can’t find any fix for this, only hundreds of similar posts, about the whole “Error in attempting to sell” thing. I’ve uninstalled/re-installed a billion times, cleared cache etc etc.

This is REALLY annoying, in fact the ONLY complaint I have about this game. The fact that it takes me anywhere from 5-10 minutes to empty my bags because I have to CONSTANTLY close out of BLTC, go back in, get an error for the 3rd time on the same item, close out, go back in, etc etc. I realize this isn’t a subscription game, so I can’t expect miracles, but I would at least like the kitten thing to work. Often I just get frustrated and dump everything on a vendor (for about 1/8 what I would get on the BLTC). This is absolutely not acceptable.

If I am in error, and this has some kind of fix or workaround, other than “just keep closing out and going back in” please feel free to let me know.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

The tp seems to be down for alot of people. Cant buy or sell anything (right window is greyed when seeling, no listings when trying to buy).

My Transactions window doesnt load anymore.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Toraden.5321

Toraden.5321

yes Black Lion Trading Co. is broken. It must be fixed as soon as possible.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Bo Van Swill.7619

Bo Van Swill.7619

Trading is not working at all

Skuld Foefire Mesmer, Thord Blackthorn Guardian, Gele Fireheart Elementalist
Beezy Chan Engineer,Sarah Soulcaller Necromancer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: arkenstone.7896

arkenstone.7896

I can’t find any fix for this, only hundreds of similar posts, about the whole “Error in attempting to sell” thing. I’ve uninstalled/re-installed a billion times, cleared cache etc etc.

This is REALLY annoying, in fact the ONLY complaint I have about this game. The fact that it takes me anywhere from 5-10 minutes to empty my bags because I have to CONSTANTLY close out of BLTC, go back in, get an error for the 3rd time on the same item, close out, go back in, etc etc. I realize this isn’t a subscription game, so I can’t expect miracles, but I would at least like the kitten thing to work. Often I just get frustrated and dump everything on a vendor (for about 1/8 what I would get on the BLTC). This is absolutely not acceptable.

If I am in error, and this has some kind of fix or workaround, other than “just keep closing out and going back in” please feel free to let me know.

There is a cooldown on selling items, especially of the same kind. The fix is to wait a little (couple of sec) between each item before trying to sell the next item. It should be easier than having to open and close the window each time. That is why u get the error on the 3rd item each time.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Bo Van Swill.7619

Bo Van Swill.7619

Anyone having the same problem of the trading not working at all for them/ or is it just some of us

Skuld Foefire Mesmer, Thord Blackthorn Guardian, Gele Fireheart Elementalist
Beezy Chan Engineer,Sarah Soulcaller Necromancer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Toraden.5321

Toraden.5321

There is a cooldown on selling items, especially of the same kind. The fix is to wait a little (couple of sec) between each item before trying to sell the next item. It should be easier than having to open and close the window each time. That is why u get the error on the 3rd item each time.

No you can’t even sell anything. I am totally aware of waiting each time before you are trying to sell another item, but that is not it. Sell option is totally grayed out and won’t load at all. And delivery of bought items is taking forever. BLT is completely broken.

Only idiots wait out until problem goes away. This problem won’t ever go away until ArenaNet fix this broken mess.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: jucca.8219

jucca.8219

I’ve had that ‘Error in attempting to sell’ few times and only way to go around it for me is that when that error pops up with for example selling Mithril ore, I wait 3-5sec then sell another item in inventory and come back to Mithril ore after that.

That seems to work to that particular error at least for me. In rare occasions even that won’t work and then I have to just close down TP and keep the items in inventory.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hasilk.1036

Hasilk.1036

I’ve got the same ‘Error in attempting to sell’ but i can’t sell anything no matter what i do.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: FATBOYZ.2305

FATBOYZ.2305

I had over 100 greatsword blade and same amount in dagger blade listed for sale net profit over 10 gold on both stacks 24 hours later Maybe half of each amount listed as sold but the rest of my stock was missing and the money for the registered sales where not recovered… to say the least i am kittened! whose idea it was to stagger the money like items is kittened the money should pool at the top not be mixed among the items this way we can verify that the game hasnt messed up our money and stuff again!!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Anwhaz.6417

Thanks, that “fixed” it, but in all reality it still takes forever. Couldn’t they implement a “select and sell all” feature that slowly sold everything in the background instead of just forcing players to wait 3-4 seconds between sales and minutes between dumping bags? If someone is selling “non-legit” items they aren’t going to have an epiphany over the course of 3-4 seconds, realize that it is wrong and stop selling them.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: WildCheeeeta.3042

WildCheeeeta.3042

For a few days now (3, i think), I’ve been having issues with the trading post. Mainly, the “Buy items”, “Sell items” and “My transactions” tab. “Gem store” and “Currency exchange” work fine.
http://i.imgur.com/s62hiE0.jpg
The “Trading post” tab doesn’t load completely (doesn’t show the “Top valued/demanded etc.” collumns), clicking on “Show filters” doesn’t do anything and even when I type something in “search items”, the “Search” option doesn’t become highlighted.
http://i.imgur.com/9Tu4Wvj.jpg
The “Sell items” tab doesn’t show any items in my inventory, typing in “Search inventory” does nothing and clicking on “Sort by…” doesn’t do anything.
http://i.imgur.com/tvAvqRL.jpg
“My transactions” tab doesn’t load completely and clicking on the “Search” tab at the top does nothing.
I’ve asked in my guild and it appears I’m the only one having this issue with the TP…
Help?

I was having the same problem as you for about 4 day untill I realised it wasnt going to fix it self. Went looking around for a answer and found this:
Close your game completely.
Browse your My Computer to: C:\Users\YourComputerUserName
Then in the window menus, click on “Tools” then “Folder Options…”
In the window that pops up, click the “View” tab
Select to “Show hidden files, folders and drives” and click ‘OK’ (attached image)
You should now see a folder in your file listing called “AppData”, open this folder
Inside that folder open the “Local” folder
Inside that folder open the “Temp” folder
You should now see a folder called “gw2cache-{1501A8C1-6AA1-1601-C2A8-0115A16A0116}” or something similar. Delete this gw2cache folder.
Load up your game normally and see if the issue is fixed.

That fixed it for me and i can now use the TP again. I hope this help anyone with the same problem!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: ameerpostalman.8975

ameerpostalman.8975

is anybody else having the problem that when they cancel a buy order you dont get the money back, or if you sell an item you dont get the money?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Fhane.4762

Fhane.4762

It seems like its somewhat of an old problem but im getting blank screen on my bltc. It started after i had to re-install my windows that including GW2 client obviously.

The things i have tried so far:
-Re-logging and restarting the game
-Running the game and browser as an administrator
-Turning off my firewall
-Clearing temp file cache
-Clearing my browser cache
-Running “-repair” command line

Seems like repair gets stuck when there’s about 25k files left and crashes the launcher

Edit: so i re-installed my game and everything is working fine now

(edited by Fhane.4762)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: andrew.7860

andrew.7860

i tried re-installing game, run as administrator, delete cache….nothing. trading post always blank. any answer from anet?
this problems seems to affect lots of people….we can’t buy or sell, OR BUY GEMS!
ANET WE CAN’T BUY GEMS! maybe this way we will have answer.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Bathalk.8923

Bathalk.8923

I just filed a ticket about the trading post transactions falling extremely short of my gold pickup. I just logged on this morning and calculated that since the time I logged off I should have had 7.50 gold in sales. Two of the major sales were within an hour of my logging in this morning and they totaled just shy of 6 gold. Yet, the coin pickup only showed 2.85 gold to be picked up. Something is seriously wrong. Please fix this because it is difficult enough to make money in this game without the game ‘losing’ money…I can’t continue a faulty game like this…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Brian.8037

Brian.8037

I had the same thing with selling today and was wondering if anyone had it too, i listed a recipe for 15G meeting lowest seller before i went to bed. I logged in this afternoon hoping it was sold and it says it does but there was no money, i payed the listing fee but i got nothing from selling it. Kinda annoying since i need all my money for ascended crafting.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Krispera.5087

Krispera.5087

I have the same problem with the TP on the shop/gem page not loading since the free revive orb and xp boost. Looks like it crashed my TP forever.

I still can buy stuff from the TP player market, but not the cash shop. Looks like they don’t want my money anymore.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: chillypsu.9463

chillypsu.9463

Within the last week, this has started happening to me also. All tabs are blank except the Pick Up tab which works just fine…any ideas anyone?

snip

Big Chilly – [TG]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Name.9625

Name.9625

Since the last patch whenever i want to buy an item and open the filter options, the dropdown menus stay open until i click them away.
Would be nice if this would be changed back to the old way

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: mholt.6589

mholt.6589

Well all Black Lion Trading Company applications are blank for me.
People told me to restart my client but that didnt help even after I restarted my client several times.
Anyone else having this problem?

I’m having this same problem right now. Anyone ever figure out a fix for it?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: HocH.9471

HocH.9471

i recently transfered to a new server and since then the only thing i can do in the tp is access the gem store, have seen this problem a lot on the forum but cant seem to find a way to fix it

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SummerGirl.6348

SummerGirl.6348

I notice every time I’m selling items on the Black Lion Market, after so many sales it tells me there is an error attempting to sell. I don’t understand why I cant do a mass sell. I’t forces me to exit the Black Lion Market and reload it back up. Once i reload it back up I can only sell 1 item at a time before i have to reload it again.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lupini.6938

Lupini.6938

Haven’t been able to access the gem store specific items since the update. I can open the BLTP, sell and receive things in game. It’s just the gem store that is not working. The gem store home tab comes up, but if I click on any of the categories or a specific item, the “timer” processing circle just goes round and round. Did submit a bug report, but just wondered if others are seeing the same thing.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Larc.9201

Larc.9201

Haven’t been able to access the gem store specific items since the update. I can open the BLTP, sell and receive things in game. It’s just the gem store that is not working. The gem store home tab comes up, but if I click on any of the categories or a specific item, the “timer” processing circle just goes round and round. Did submit a bug report, but just wondered if others are seeing the same thing.

Yep, I am seeing the same thing. Been like this since the update for me as well. I just bought some gems too ;~;

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lupini.6938

Lupini.6938

Me too. Still borked today. I hope they extend any specials.

Edited to add: I’ve tried it on two different computers, and with two different accounts. I don’t think it’s my installed version of the game, or my specific account.

(edited by Lupini.6938)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

My Black Lion Trade Post screens are also all blank. Gemstore, trading gems, trade post, pickup screen, everything.

deleted gw2 cache, ran as admin, rebooted, cleared browser cache. this happened since last patch 2 days ago.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aster.8190

Aster.8190

Echoing this. I can load the home page of the gem store, and the trading post, and can pick up my items that I bough off the TP, but pages relative to the Gem Store are not loading for me at all, period. I did a bug report, but given this is apparently a month+ old issue, I’m immediately pessimistic and only just started playing again. ^^;; PLEASE fix this issue… pretty please.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: midnight tea.3681

midnight tea.3681

I can’t select anything in the Gem Store either, same as above posters. However I refuse on principle to go out of my way to reinstall the game or delete the cache or whatever. I consider being able to open the store on an unaltered client to be basic business and if a merchant isn’t willing to meet me halfway then I’m not going to give them my business.

Really, it kind of baffles me how a year after release the gem store is still so unreliable. ArenaNet is hemorrhaging money for every sale that’s denied as a result of it.

By the way, I’m saying all this as someone who would gladly and readily splurge on gems if it was just less of a hassle. I love this game and the universe around Tyria and it’s a great opportunity to show that love. But I’m not going to do whatever the equivalent is of a jumping puzzle just for the chance to spend my real money. Imma just gonna go out and get a sammich instead.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Anwhaz.6417

I notice every time I’m selling items on the Black Lion Market, after so many sales it tells me there is an error attempting to sell. I don’t understand why I cant do a mass sell. I’t forces me to exit the Black Lion Market and reload it back up. Once i reload it back up I can only sell 1 item at a time before i have to reload it again.

They have a cooldown of several seconds. The only way around it is to just spend 15 minutes selling 3 things every 3 or 4 seconds which is tedious, annoying, and breaks the flow of the game like the sidewalk breaks an egg thrown at it from the top of the Burj Khalifa. Anet won’t do anything about it, so just get used to the fact that emptying your bag takes longer than two of HE 1523-0901’s lifetimes.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Minibiskit.6158

Minibiskit.6158

Echoing this. I can load the home page of the gem store, and the trading post, and can pick up my items that I bough off the TP, but pages relative to the Gem Store are not loading for me at all, period. I did a bug report, but given this is apparently a month+ old issue, I’m immediately pessimistic and only just started playing again. ^^;; PLEASE fix this issue… pretty please.

Same issue for me after this most recent update (March 4). I regularly spent gems without a problem before this patch, but now I can’t load any page of the Gem Store except the home page (and even that’s unreliable). Hope this is patched soon so I can take advantage of the March sales.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: midnight tea.3681

midnight tea.3681

Deleting my cache helped in my case, but it still blew my mind how difficult it was to do that. The instructions for this aren’t even on the main site, I had to google to at least three different places.

If anyone from ArenaNet is listening — say you knew of an awesome coffeeshop which makes the best bagels and has fresh grounds instead of stale beans. But because they don’t maintain their parking lot, you have to cross over a pit of vipers on a unicycle to get in the door. Sure you’ll still have the enthusiasts who’ll do that readily and insist that everyone should know how to use a unicycle, but most of us will just get our morning start elsewhere.

I love this game, so please — you’re bleeding money! I don’t know how crucial the TP’s income is to the future of the game but it kills me imagining people finding out that they’ll have to dig through their computer’s digestive tract and being paralyzed. They’re going to just decide it’s not worth it. I very nearly did. That should’ve been your commerce but now it’s not going to be!

Could you please tell the Lionguard that since they conscripted Evon Gnashblade, that maybe they could get him to clean up his store?