Issues with the trading post: please post here [MERGED]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Captain.6248

Captain.6248

Yes. Along with server transfers as well. All 3 things are related.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hawkthalas.4315

Hawkthalas.4315

Hi, im having 2 problems with the TP.

When i try to sell, the TP only gives me a black screen (the main area where the item info/price etc) appear.

When i try to buy, (i have more than the required the money and there is a lot of the crafting components) the buy button is greyed out.

So i cant buy or sell :/ is this happening to everyone? i have see a lot of ppl at TP in LA so i think not. Also i asked around in map chat, but got no response :/

I used the TP some days ago and it worked as intented.

Any idea of what is the problem?

Greetings,

Hawkthalas

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Velmortius.6832

Velmortius.6832

ah yeah i thought so, hopefully it gets fixed soon

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Yaos.4528

Yaos.4528

When buying, make sure you have something in your inventory (not the bank) that can be sold on the AH. Not sure what causes the buy button to be unusable.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ayu.5369

Ayu.5369

my TP worked about 4 days ago once. It hasn’t worked for a while now. Still nothing here – just blank.

I do recall that the gemshop worked back in BWE2 iirc, or 1. Just really want to solve this issue, done pretty much everything I can but nothing has helped so far.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Captain.6248

Captain.6248

Are you also able to mail someone and transfer server? Because apparently those are all related

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: kemor.5962

kemor.5962

Alright so am i the only one who cant see their full transaction list? i spent hours trying to find something that i knew i didnt sell because i priced it to high but there was no way for me to reach it. Anet should really put the page things that they have all aorund the TP so we can see ALL of our items waiting to be sold not just the most recent ones. Idk if this is a bug or if was intentional but its slightly irritating. other than that i’m in love with the game 5 years was enough of a wait

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: GreySquirrel.3027

GreySquirrel.3027

I have this exact same problem.

All ‘O’ options are blank, merely show yellow loading animation. Have never even seen that maintenance whale.

Running XP SP3. Problem with in game browser? awesomium_process.exe opens when trying to access ‘O’.

Have tried repair. Redownloaded client. Turned off firewall and antivirus etc.

No luck.

Am not playing through a proxy, another play in the same household can access the ‘O’ tabs successfully

(edited by GreySquirrel.3027)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Warhorde.9138

Warhorde.9138

I can buy and browse the trading post but cant sell as all I see is blank

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Fropunk.4782

Fropunk.4782

Win7 x64 here with the blank BLTC windows. I ran the repair and it did not work. So, duh, run as administrator… All fixed

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: GreySquirrel.3027

GreySquirrel.3027

Win7 x64 here with the blank BLTC windows. I ran the repair and it did not work. So, duh, run as administrator… All fixed

Running as administrator does not work for me.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Darkonus.3042

Darkonus.3042

Today I bought 9 Corrupted Core’s for about 1 gold. I hit Take All and the Core’s did not appear in my pack. I put in a support ticket, but just wondering if any others had this problem?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Muji.5274

Muji.5274

Lost 72S a few days ago when I submitted a buy order and it never (even days later, after patiently waiting for Transactions window to show) appeared. Support ticket still active quite a few days later.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ether.8754

Ether.8754

I figured it out; the awesomium_process.exe is responsible for collecting the internet data for the trading post. It’s been programmed to use the same proxy settings as your internet explorer proxy settings.

In my situation, I’m behind a university http proxy and awesomium_process can’t collect the trading post information through it. When I use a connection without a proxy it works flawlessly.

If arenanet could allow awesomium_process to use http proxy settings successfully then that would be the most ideal.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Junzou.6593

Junzou.6593

Howdy,

I’ve noticed that during my last few trades, I have not been receiving 100% of my money for trades. For example, I would sell 90 Bone Chips @ 55 copper each, pay my listing fee, and expect 49 silver 50 copper back. However, I only received 45 silver 57 copper after all my trades were completed. Is there a hidden fee that takes a portion of my proceeds after all my items are sold as well? It would appear that it’s not simply some trades that weren’t processed, because I wouldn’t have gotten that amount if there were missing trades…

So is it a bug, or is there an additional fee that I’m just missing when I hit “sell”?

EDIT:: Just tried another test trade with 100 Jute scraps this time.

I get ready to sell, and am told my listing fee will be 1 silver 35 copper. I am listing 100 scraps for 27 copper each.
I hit sell, and the listing fee is taken from my inventory.
I sell, and a minute later go to collect my money… I have 24 silver, 30 copper waiting for me. A shortage of 2 silver, 30 copper.

Got screenshots if they’re needed.

(edited by Junzou.6593)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tintaglia.4762

Tintaglia.4762

Is the lack of preview function in the Trading Post intentional? Or is it bugged? Its absence really works against crafters as well as all buyers and sellers.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nanoha.3751

Nanoha.3751

So I Still got items stuck on the ah, almost 4 days now, and I’m starting to get desperate since it was quite a large amount of worth on them, I cant really say more than that they showed up as “Items I have bought” and then never arrived. I want either my money or my items back soon please. Thank you.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: faith.8560

faith.8560

Hello,

Trading post charges:
5% = posting fee
10% = on successful sale

From the wiki:

The listing fee for selling on the Trading Post is 5% of the sales price. This listing fee is not returned even if the listing is cancelled. Upon successful trade an additional 10% fee is deducted from the price, i.e. the total cost of a successful sale is 15%.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: erikjo.4658

erikjo.4658

Cant buy or sell in trading post. My mail works and i havent tried world transfer.

The button is greyed out, but i can preiview items in auction house.

Thanks,

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Junzou.6593

Junzou.6593

Hello,

Trading post charges:
5% = posting fee
10% = on successful sale

From the wiki:

The listing fee for selling on the Trading Post is 5% of the sales price. This listing fee is not returned even if the listing is cancelled. Upon successful trade an additional 10% fee is deducted from the price, i.e. the total cost of a successful sale is 15%.

Thanks. Odd that they wouldn’t have that listed in the actual trading post. Should have checked the Wiki though, I guess.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Masterpyro.4310

Masterpyro.4310

This may come off as more of a suggestion but I would call it a bug with the economy. Bags need to be soulbound after being used. People getting rid of their old bags in the trading post just put them up for whatever they feel they can get and that ends up screwing over the crafters who can’t even sell for the amount of the rune needed to make the bag, let alone the other materials.

I understand that the people make the economy and some would argue it should be left without too much restriction, but nearly all MMOs that have a market tend to get a portion of idiots that just want to sell their stuff the fastest and are ok with selling way lower than the “current” price which eventually brings the whole market down. Would be nice to see this issue fixed in some way since ANet’s goal for Guild Wars 2 was to fix the annoyances of other games.

PS I know there is some legal junk pertaining to suggestions, whatever that deal is you have my permission to use this :P

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: faith.8560

faith.8560

True, since they did add some text about how you need to pick up your purchased item at the trading post. It might be appropriate to add a note on the fees when opening TP for the first time.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ducksoup.7295

Ducksoup.7295

When I right click an item and select “Sell at trading post” all that comes up is the “Sell your stuff” window which has “Search your inventory” and “Sort by” on the top. Everything else is just a blank slate.

No one else I spoke too has these issues.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Artura Aurelius.7531

Artura Aurelius.7531

Yeah.. so you said the TP was up for everyone earlier… It isn’t…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: deltasniper.1659

deltasniper.1659

There is currently no scroll bar on the transaction page. So you cannot see everything you are selling or remove auctions you have to cancel all auctions you posted after it to see it. Would be nice if we could scroll through or have seperate pages.

Also just another request the time says a few seconds ago for quite some time so maybe adding some minutes or at least hours.

EDIT: Also maybe a way to allow us to preview an item before we buy it.

(edited by deltasniper.1659)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: thexyad.6724

thexyad.6724

Yep it’s down for me too. It was up earlier though.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lokai.7850

Lokai.7850

alternatively you buy those cheap bags for almost nothing and resell them for proper price… heck i bought a ring other night for like 20 copper and resold it for a silver… sure not alot but, do that to 7 or 8 items and it starts to add up. This isn’t an issue that i think devs can fix but community can fix on its own.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Arson.4189

Arson.4189

yeah im getting error invalid authorization even when i try to buy gems! im trying to buy gems but I cant

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Bourke.1395

Bourke.1395

When I try to go into the trading post it just loads constantly, it never finishes no matter how long I allow it to load… I heard multiple times it was up for everyone so I do not understand why I am unable to access it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shinigami.5198

Shinigami.5198

same here, cant buy anything either

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Anzo.3526

Anzo.3526

Run the game as administrator or disable UAC.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shinigami.5198

Shinigami.5198

Anzo’s suggestion worked, thanks

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: FakeFaith.3276

FakeFaith.3276

I am having this problem too. Server is Gates of Madness. I can search for items and type in an amount to but but the buy button is greyed an does not activate.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: bbanfillov.9308

bbanfillov.9308

A lot of issues have been happening with Trade Post since Headstart and many people have been rushing the Anet team a little too much. I can’t blame them if something happens again and it acually has.

About an hour ago, everyone has been getting ERROR: Invalid Authorization in black letters for all catagories of the Black Lion Trading Company except the ‘Pick Up’ tab. Some may still have access but it is slowly reaching all players.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Cenfict.5687

Cenfict.5687

There is currently no item previewing at the trading post. And no, I don’t mean wearing it for preview. One can see nothing but the name, no stats, no damage range/ armor rating, nothing.
I hope this is an actual bug and not a feature as one cannot possibly expect players to memorise all the possible rune names, stats, etc.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Melana.8345

Melana.8345

Unless it has changed overnight, you see the item’s normal tooltip if you put your mouse over the icon of the item. That shows stats, damage, etc.

Despaired Ranger: Crafted The Dreamer, lost range, lost GS condi damage for synergy.
Pet AI awful. Sword root+Aussie latency unmanagable. Lost playstyle, lost legendary, given up.
Mell: 80 Asura Guardian (+7 other 80s) | Aus Serenity [AUS] | Jade Quarry

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aiely.6750

Aiely.6750

I can either press “o” or go to a trade merchant but when I try to access them I just get the window with a loading circle in the middle and it never changes. I have tried a re-installation of the game to no avail.. I have been able to access the BLTC on my husbands computer on my account but was not able to purchase gems however my husband has been able to purchase gems on his account on his computer. With doing a re-install I would have to say this is not an issue on my end. I have submitted a ticket Incident: 120903-002372 if some one could please help it would be greatly appreciated thank you very much

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Arson.4189

Arson.4189

whats the deal here no info?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

Same here. All panes of the BLTC, including the gem store and currency transfer still display no interface, just the yellow circular loading icon that loops around itself forever.

Asked around on Lion’s Arch mapchat and some other players are also having this issue.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SMILYFACEvirus.8402

SMILYFACEvirus.8402

I’ll just cut to the point. I places an offer for 102 [Tiny Claw]’s at a customer offer of 55 copper per claw. Clicked place order, nothing happened. Thinking it was bugged I clicked it a few times, Nothing… Look down at my money and bam 5 copper left. So now the question is where did my (close to) 2 gold went?

I have already checked my transactions (buying and complete) and the “pick up” tab.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

I have the same exact problem, and have had the same problem since release, although it loaded properly in the beta stress tests.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Salto.4150

Salto.4150

I have the same problem. I submitted a ticket right when happened 4 days ago, no reply yet. Others reported they got their materials as all transactions are logged and had been completed. The problem was on the wiki in the state of the game, but not anymore.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: SMILYFACEvirus.8402

SMILYFACEvirus.8402

Because of this little endeavour it has set my Weapon smiting back 1 – 4 weeks…. Not happy.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Faerie.3657

Faerie.3657

Why exactly it’s not possible to buy more than 250 at time? Whenever I type in >250 in the amount wanted it goes red. Would be nice if I could buy in bulk at once rather than have to buy per stack.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Evridika.5234

Evridika.5234

Exactly the same problem too. And it’s not only with trading post. Gem store, currency exchange causes endless loading too.

Airet
Rainbow Asura

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lorelthin.4918

Lorelthin.4918

Same problem here. It should be up but it’s just a blank screen. No gem store or trading post access since headstart, but I could access it during the betas and stress tests.

EDIT: the problem might be a bit different for me. It doesn’t even start to load.

Guild Wars 1 player since Nightfall
24/50 HoM

(edited by Lorelthin.4918)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Velmortius.6832

this is the error I get when trying to sell. The bug is still here after last patch:

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Velmortius.6832

and this is the mail bug

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gkavaldo.9153

Gkavaldo.9153

Same problem for me. It should be up but there is only a blank screen. Working fine during betas and stress tests like Lorethin.4918 said.No trading post access since headstart for me.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Boggler.7945

Boggler.7945

Can sell things but can’t buy anything, I get the yellow loading circle forever.