Issues with the trading post: please post here [MERGED]

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Avan.1540

Avan.1540

The 3800g one was for a lemon.

20+ Charracters – Charr only player – NA Kaineng
Give Charr armor some more love!
Let us show our spots, stripes, or lack-there-of in style.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TabMorte.5297

TabMorte.5297

Someone listed copper mining tools for 600G this morning too. Someone is trolling the market place I’m sure.

Players input their asking prices, not ANet.

Golemancy 101: total and complete catastrophic
failure is still a monumental success, assuming
losses remain within acceptable parameters.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wazza.4586

Wazza.4586

I just got myself 250 lemons from the trader, only to find out i cant sell them?!?!
why the heck havent they taken it off the trading post? bull poop

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Field Marshal.7946

Field Marshal.7946

I think Arena Net should open it up for a second on account bound items so I can sell a copper pick for 600 gp.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

Actually, someone did have a copper pick on the TP last night for a couple hundred gold. It was listed on the main TP page as the most expensive listing on the market.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Actually, someone did have a copper pick on the TP last night for a couple hundred gold. It was listed on the main TP page as the most expensive listing on the market.

it was a buy offer, not a sell offer

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

One of my guildies also noticed the copper pick buy order as well another buy offer stalk of celery for 600gp yesterday. Makes me wonder what is causing this trend of high buy listings of non-tradable items. Perhaps it’s a creative gold storage scheme for gold-sellers (by hiding it away in the BLTC instead of the account vaults)? Or maybe those with a lot of coin are bypassing the max amount you can store in your account vault and storing their gold in BLTC by placing buy listings for non-tradable items?

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ath.2531

Ath.2531

I swear to god, if i was an Anet dev i would have placed a non account bound lemon somewhere in the world.

Commander Athrael ThunderBorn
GM of Crew of Misfits (CoM)
Piken Square, EU

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ulquiorra.6903

Ulquiorra.6903

One of my guildies also noticed the copper pick buy order as well another buy offer stalk of celery for 600gp yesterday. Makes me wonder what is causing this trend of high buy listings of non-tradable items. Perhaps it’s a creative gold storage scheme for gold-sellers (by hiding it away in the BLTC instead of the account vaults)? Or maybe those with a lot of coin are bypassing the max amount you can store in your account vault and storing their gold in BLTC by placing buy listings for non-tradable items?

or…….to show off/prove to someone you have x amount of gold while trying to buy an item without getting taxed on tp./for the lolz?

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tank The Lord.4790

Tank The Lord.4790

My gem store, currency exchange, TP, sell my stuff, and transactions has not worked for almost a week now. It basically stopped working after the November 27 patch. I thought this recent patch was going to fix it but nope. It just stays a gray screen, even when i move it to the bottom of the screen and let it load for ~30 minutes. It is getting pretty frustrating as I am holding on to all the drops I have gotten that I want to sell, and am having to rely on guildmates to buy things for me and mail them to me. Is there any clue as to what I can do to change this? i have logged many many times, and have done all the suggestions such as having a browser open when you open the game and stuff. Please help me here!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: sKiLLmaTic.6153

sKiLLmaTic.6153

I am having the same problem as Requiems.4072, everything is jumbled up. This is what the currency exchange looks like and the other tabs are just like it.

Edit: I have fixed the problem by deleting the local.dat file in C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Guild Wars 2 and also deleting the guild wars cache files in C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp

Attachments:

(edited by sKiLLmaTic.6153)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Just a heads up for the past week or so, items have been selling and I have been getting the money for it, but on the “sold” tab, there’s nothing listed. If I didn’t know I had a black dye listed for a specific amount of gold (which I apparently sold), I’d never know what was sold … other items have sold but there’s no visual update on the sold tab, so no clue what’s been selling.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sauron.8329

Sauron.8329

I have not been able to buy or sell anything on the trading post in the past 3 weeks. Every time I try to buy something I get this message: “Sorry! Your order did not match any current listings. Please refresh and try again.” Is there anything I can do to fix this?

[MERC] Chevalier

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

I have not been able to buy or sell anything on the trading post in the past 3 weeks. Every time I try to buy something I get this message: “Sorry! Your order did not match any current listings. Please refresh and try again.” Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Hi Sauron,

What this means is that the item you were trying to buy was already bought out at the price you selected. To get around this, you may want to complete your buy more quickly, or click the Refresh button before you submit your purchase. You could also try submitting buy orders at the price you want. This is not an instant sale, but if your price is good enough, a seller may choose to sell to you.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

Just a heads up for the past week or so, items have been selling and I have been getting the money for it, but on the “sold” tab, there’s nothing listed. If I didn’t know I had a black dye listed for a specific amount of gold (which I apparently sold), I’d never know what was sold … other items have sold but there’s no visual update on the sold tab, so no clue what’s been selling.

When you say there’s “nothing listed” do you mean your pick up tab is empty? If you have other items waiting to be picked up, your money may not appear until you clear it out (money is essentially treated as an item when your pick up tab is full; once you clear it, the backlog of gold and items you have will show up.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Marcus Aurelius.1374

Marcus Aurelius.1374

since the update today I can’t access the Black Lion Trading Co.
I get “Error invalid authorization” both from the icon and the trading posts.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Jayne.9251

When you say there’s “nothing listed” do you mean your pick up tab is empty? If you have other items waiting to be picked up, your money may not appear until you clear it out (money is essentially treated as an item when your pick up tab is full; once you clear it, the backlog of gold and items you have will show up.

No no .. I’m getting the money ok. I get 1 gold here, 4 gold there… what’s happening is before I used to be able to see what was sold that gave me the money, using the “items I’ve sold” dropdown on the market window. Now, it hardly ever updates, and I have no clue what’s actually sold.

The only indication I had that something was buggy was when a black dye sold for a very specific amount of money (minus the broker fees). Sure enough, when I scrolled through items listed, it wasn’t there anymore, but there was no indication of its sale on my “items sold” list dropdown.

The sold items page is not updating at all. You know how it will show you “sold 1 hour ago” or “sold 24 hours ago” etc? It remains static.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

No no .. I’m getting the money ok. I get 1 gold here, 4 gold there… what’s happening is before I used to be able to see what was sold that gave me the money, using the “items I’ve sold” dropdown on the market window. Now, it hardly ever updates, and I have no clue what’s actually sold.

The only indication I had that something was buggy was when a black dye sold for a very specific amount of money (minus the broker fees). Sure enough, when I scrolled through items listed, it wasn’t there anymore, but there was no indication of its sale on my “items sold” list dropdown.

The sold items page is not updating at all. You know how it will show you “sold 1 hour ago” or “sold 24 hours ago” etc? It remains static.

Have you tried going a few pages back in your Items I’ve Sold list? There is an issue we are aware of where sometimes the timestamp will be wrong, particularly if a lot of time passed between the time you listed the item and when it actually sold.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

since the update today I can’t access the Black Lion Trading Co.
I get “Error invalid authorization” both from the icon and the trading posts.

Have you tried re-logging? Usually that will fix this issue.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Jayne.9251

Have you tried going a few pages back in your Items I’ve Sold list? There is an issue we are aware of where sometimes the timestamp will be wrong, particularly if a lot of time passed between the time you listed the item and when it actually sold.

I’ll take a look next time I log on but I seem to recall checking several pages and not seeing the dye …. As for the rest, I have no idea lol … I suppose it’s better than not getting any money from sales … But had seen this situation persist for a couple of weeks now so thought I’d flag it.

Edited to add: OK just went on and looked through pages. For some reason I was under the impression that items would be listed on date they sold, not date posted. It explains some confusion on my end to the mysterious amounts of money coming in, and no idea what has sold. Is there any way to create a filter on the black lion to allow us to put in order of date sold, not date posted? Just easier to keep track of stuff that way if you can see your most recent sales, rather than having to scan through pages.

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Sauron.8329

Hi Sauron,

What this means is that the item you were trying to buy was already bought out at the price you selected. To get around this, you may want to complete your buy more quickly, or click the Refresh button before you submit your purchase. You could also try submitting buy orders at the price you want. This is not an instant sale, but if your price is good enough, a seller may choose to sell to you.

Hi Nicolle, thanks for the response. When I try to buy an item from the trading post I usually try to complete the transaction in under 4 seconds, I am not waiting a very long time. I have tried completing it faster but it still does not work. Also I can not create a buy order, when I press the “Place Order” button nothing happens. When I mouse over the button it lights up but I am unable to complete the order. Nothing happens when I click it.

[MERC] Chevalier

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wejam.5792

Wejam.5792

I have an item I have crafted using the forge but I can not list it on the TP. I have tried switching it between characters and listing it but the option to sell will not light up. I can sell other items I have but not this one particular item. I mailed it to a friend to see if he could list it for me but he had the same issue with this one item. I don’t understand how I can mail it to someone else but can not list it on the TP.

Any help appreciated.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

Edited to add: OK just went on and looked through pages. For some reason I was under the impression that items would be listed on date they sold, not date posted. It explains some confusion on my end to the mysterious amounts of money coming in, and no idea what has sold. Is there any way to create a filter on the black lion to allow us to put in order of date sold, not date posted? Just easier to keep track of stuff that way if you can see your most recent sales, rather than having to scan through pages.

Glad that helped! There isn’t a way to filter or sort transaction history right now, but it’s a good suggestion, and I’ll pass it on. Thanks!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

Hi Nicolle, thanks for the response. When I try to buy an item from the trading post I usually try to complete the transaction in under 4 seconds, I am not waiting a very long time. I have tried completing it faster but it still does not work. Also I can not create a buy order, when I press the “Place Order” button nothing happens. When I mouse over the button it lights up but I am unable to complete the order. Nothing happens when I click it.

The first thing you may want to try is clearing your cache. Here is how to do that:

1. Close the game
2. Go to your temp folder by going to Start/Run, type in temp and hit Enter
3. Browse to the folder named gw2cache-{guid} (Example: “gw2cache-{50641E0B-3AD4-1601-081E-6450D43A0116}” )
4. Delete the whole gw2cache folder
5. Restart the game and see if problem persists

You may also want to try clearing out your in-game mailbox and your trading post pick up tab.

If none of that helps, please give me more information about the problem, like what item(s) you are trying to buy, screenshots if possible. Thanks!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

I have an item I have crafted using the forge but I can not list it on the TP. I have tried switching it between characters and listing it but the option to sell will not light up. I can sell other items I have but not this one particular item. I mailed it to a friend to see if he could list it for me but he had the same issue with this one item. I don’t understand how I can mail it to someone else but can not list it on the TP.

Any help appreciated.

Hi Wejam,

Can you tell me the exact name of the item?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wejam.5792

Wejam.5792

The item is Leaf of Kudzu

in Black Lion Trading Co

Sauron.8329

The first thing you may want to try is clearing your cache. Here is how to do that:

1. Close the game
2. Go to your temp folder by going to Start/Run, type in temp and hit Enter
3. Browse to the folder named gw2cache-{guid} (Example: “gw2cache-{50641E0B-3AD4-1601-081E-6450D43A0116}” )
4. Delete the whole gw2cache folder
5. Restart the game and see if problem persists

You may also want to try clearing out your in-game mailbox and your trading post pick up tab.

If none of that helps, please give me more information about the problem, like what item(s) you are trying to buy, screenshots if possible. Thanks!

I looked in my temp folder but could not find that guild wars 2 folder or even a guild wars 2 file. I also ran a search of my computer using gw2cache and gw2 and could not find the folder. I should probably mention that I currently have a ticket open with support because I bought 800 gems and did not recieve them. The ticket number is [Incident: 121130-000?255]. I dont have any in game mail or anything to pick up at the Pick Up tab. I have attached a screenshot of me trying to buy something. I just get the “Your order did not match any current listings…” message. I have tried to buy and place buy orders for over 20 items and that happens every time. When I click on the Place Order nothing happens. The button is not greyed out, it reacts when I mouse over it but when I click it the I have tried buying/ placing orders on random pieces of armour, ingredients, and black lion chests (at the time there were over 8000 being sold at the price I was trying to buy them for). Also I just tested something, I sold a little bit of iron ore on the auction house (Sold directly to the highest bidder not matched the lowest seller) and the money did not show up in the Pick Up tab but it did show up the “Items I’ve Sold” list.
Edit: Thanks to Jayne I have managed to find my GW2cache under C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temp but deleting the folders has not resolved my problem. Also, there were 2 gw2cache folders.
Sorry for the long post.

Attachments:

[MERC] Chevalier

(edited by Sauron.8329)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Elquin.9016

Elquin.9016

I submitted a bug report, but I wanted to see if I’m the only one experiencing this? I asked my guild and no one is aware of it happening. It has been a few days now that this has been happening. I haven’t been able to view “Items I’m Buying” for 2-3 days. I know I have buy orders and I even added more to see what would happen. The page stays on whatever page I was on previously ie. “Items I’ve sold”. I have quite a bit put into the BLTC for Buy orders so I’m kind of worried. I included a screenshot that appears to show my Buy orders, but that’s actually the items I’m selling. When I click “Item’s I’m Buying” it stays on the “Items I’m Selling Tab”.

Thank you for your support!

Attachments:

Guild Leader – Stonewall Vanguard
GLBTA / PvX Community.
www.stonewallvanguard.com

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kvitoq.9154

Kvitoq.9154

First of all, sorry if this has been reported before but I’m too lazy to read through this all.

One (extremely minor) issue I encountered is that searching for some items (like ‘Elonian Wine’) will just keep searching forever and ever without ever yielding a result (or a ‘no such item’ message). I verified with some guildies that they have the same issue.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Jayne.9251

Sauron, out of curiosity I went looking for my gw2cache file too and found it eventually here: C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temp … that might help you find too? Just copy paste?

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Sauron.8329

Sauron, out of curiosity I went looking for my gw2cache file too and found it eventually here: C:\Users\Home\AppData\Local\Temp … that might help you find too? Just copy paste?

Thank You, I managed to find my gw2 cache. Deleting it has not fixed my problem but now I know where to find it, thank you.

[MERC] Chevalier

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

First of all, sorry if this has been reported before but I’m too lazy to read through this all.

One (extremely minor) issue I encountered is that searching for some items (like ‘Elonian Wine’) will just keep searching forever and ever without ever yielding a result (or a ‘no such item’ message). I verified with some guildies that they have the same issue.

Yep we are aware of this. It is only that item, but any search where that item would be in the results will cause this to occur. We are working to fix it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

I submitted a bug report, but I wanted to see if I’m the only one experiencing this? I asked my guild and no one is aware of it happening. It has been a few days now that this has been happening. I haven’t been able to view “Items I’m Buying” for 2-3 days. I know I have buy orders and I even added more to see what would happen. The page stays on whatever page I was on previously ie. “Items I’ve sold”. I have quite a bit put into the BLTC for Buy orders so I’m kind of worried. I included a screenshot that appears to show my Buy orders, but that’s actually the items I’m selling. When I click “Item’s I’m Buying” it stays on the “Items I’m Selling Tab”.

Are you sure your buy orders weren’t fulfilled? Items will disappear from this list once they have been bought. You can try looking in the Items I’ve bought list and see if they’re there.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Elquin.9016

Are you sure your buy orders weren’t fulfilled? Items will disappear from this list once they have been bought. You can try looking in the Items I’ve bought list and see if they’re there.

Hello Nicolle,

Thank you for your response. I’m positive that the orders have not been received. I checked my ingame mail, my bank, inventory… the items are not there. Not only that… I can go into the trading post and see my orders are still there simply by seeing that there are 100 orders for the passion flowers at the price I requested. Not only that… but as you can see from the screenshot I posted, the “Items I’ve bought” page does not even load. It shows items from the “Item’s I’m selling”. Here’s another screenshot of my history of items received.

Also… I went into the TP and put in a random buy order to see if it would show up. It did not show up in the “Item’s I’m Buying,” but I can clearly see when I click on the item new buy orders in the amount I entered at the price I entered. So they are there… or they appear to be, but there is no way for me to verify this as my “Items I’m Buying” tab does not work.

Attachments:

GLBTA / PvX Community.

(edited by Elquin.9016)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sahriah.3792

Sahriah.3792

Ive had an issue with my gold not appearing for items ive sold. I put 2 items up before bed last night, 1 exotic sword for 1g 24s and some copper, and a exotic staff for 1g 90s and some copper. Both are now gone from my ‘selling’ list because they’ve been sold, but i only have 1g 71s for pickup, it looks like my sword’s money never came through. I can post screenshots if you need, and ive sent in a bug report.

Im fairly sure this has happened to me a couple times before but id never payed 100% attention to it because i wasn’t 100% sure this was actually happening. Now i am, and im upset about loosing gold

in Black Lion Trading Co

Previous

Nicolle Rodgers.4926

Next

The item is Leaf of Kudzu

From your description it sounds like you can get to point in the Sell UI where you can set your price, but you can’t click the button to Sell… is that correct? If so, are you sure you and your friend have enough gold on your characters to cover the listing fee? It looks like it would be quite high for that item, around 5+ gold.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Feyd Rautha.7298

Feyd Rautha.7298

Yep we are aware of this. It is only that item, but any search where that item would be in the results will cause this to occur. We are working to fix it.

The workaround I found for the ‘spin of death’ i.e. embedded browser refusing to time-out/post on a search, is to click on any item on the front page of the trading post, then conduct your search. Somehow this avoid getting caught in this.

Also there is a occassional textbox focus bug when using borderless window mode, where you can’t get focus back to the game or the trading post or vise versa .

!(wired)?(coffee++):(wired);

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

From your description it sounds like you can get to point in the Sell UI where you can set your price, but you can’t click the button to Sell… is that correct?

I’m getting that pretty often too, after clicking around in the UI for a while it somehow solves itself magically.

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

in Black Lion Trading Co

Elquin.9016

I was hoping the maintenance would solve my issue, but I’m still unable to view the “Items I’m Buying.”

GLBTA / PvX Community.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: excelsior.2168

excelsior.2168

I am having trouble buying things from the BLTC. I can search for an item, usually crafting items , but when I go to click on the icon to purchase, I can’t. It indefinitely keeps loading the page. I can sell things fine, just can’t buy anything. This has been happening since before the update and maintenance yesterday. Just wondering if it is an issue the the program or I just need to be patient and wait for it to load.
Thanks

Excelsior Longfello-Human Mesmer [OMFG]
Woodshavings-Sylvari Ranger [WIND]

(edited by excelsior.2168)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Elquin.9016

Logged in tonight and my buy orders page was working! Yay! Thank you guys. Also… when it was fixed, it appears any buy orders stuck in limbo went through. Those that were successful that is…

GLBTA / PvX Community.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Marcink.2483

Marcink.2483

anyone can help with my trading post ? it doesn’t work about 2 weeks now can’t sell or buy anything . Reported this everyday..

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: control.4562

control.4562

when GW 2 first started i bought some gems with my credit card, i saved the card details ingame. and now when i tried to purchase some more with the same card detail that i saved it wont work, says to contact my bank, my accounts are perfectly fine… i even tried paypal and thats the same thing…???

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: MercyKills.9308

MercyKills.9308

anyone can help with my trading post ? it doesn’t work about 2 weeks now can’t sell or buy anything . Reported this everyday..

jesus Anet..the incompetence >.>

Alright to Marcink and anyone else having the issue of trading post showing up blank. Here’s the fix:

1. go to your Guild Wars Install folder(for example mines was inside “C:\Program Files (x86)\Guild Wars 2”)
2. Right click on “Gw2.exe” and select Properties
3. Go to the compatibility tab
4. At the bottom check the box for “Run this program as an administrator”
5. Hit “apply” or “ok”
6. Start your game. All should be well(if that doesn’t do it by itself you may also need to delete you cache files in the Gw2 “My Documents” and “AppData\Local\Temp” folders).

Hope that helps

you wish for freedom and yet crave order. a laughable lie…and the universe abhors a paradox

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tank The Lord.4790

Tank The Lord.4790

I wish it had helped, but I have a mac and I don’t have that option

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: wac.3547

wac.3547

Seeing the same sell/buy screen never loads problem on my Mac client. Maybe there is a glitch specific to the Mac builds which is triggering this.

Clearing out ~/Library/Caches/com.transgaming.guildwars2 seems to fix it for me. That’s ‘rm -r ~/Library/Caches/com.transgaming.guildwars2’ in the Terminal. (Use caution: don’t rm -r random things that strangers on the internet tell you to, watch for ice, beware of dog, slippery when wet, etc.)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Marcink.2483

Marcink.2483

MercyKills.9308 thank you very much . Trading post working again

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shaden.8562

Shaden.8562

Regarding greyed out buying button and sell items tab not working: Sadly I can report that run as admin no longer works, if it even worked at all (It may have just been a coincidence). Now, 3 1/2 months in I still cannot buy and sell when I want to and have to get friends to do it for me. This is ridiculous. I’m usually pretty patient but this is really testing it. I’m not the only one with the issue either. Surely there must be a proper fix for this infuriating problem. I’m going to have permanent brain damage from bashing my head on the keyboard in anger.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: afoot.6932

afoot.6932

I JUST found out that there’s a 10% tax applied when items sell on the trading post, equaling a total 15% tax. I’m not here to complain about the tax, and I’m sure this issue has been brought up before, but exactly when and how the taxes are going to be applied is not at all clear. I had NO IDEA that there was a 10% tax being applied on sale—I had to learn the hard way, after seeing the amount I was getting back from sales wasn’t what I expected.

Please MORE CLEARLY LABEL in the Black Lion Trading Post interface *exactly when and how the system works. Consider adding a “FAQ” or “Beginner’s Guide” tab to the Black Lion Trading Post; I shouldn’t have to look up on the GW2-wiki that there’s a misleading 15% tax that has been applied to everyone sale I’ve made over the past four months.

This is a kittening ridiculous issue, and I can’t believe it hasn’t been rectified yet. Seriously disappointing, ArenaNet.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Plague.3174

Plague.3174

Ridiculous.
I’m done with this game if I won’t get my gold back somehow!
Yesterday I lost 12 gold because on trading post was listed that the item was sold for 12 gold but I had no gold to pickup. Made a bug report and nothing happened.
This morning I put to sale 1 bow that I crafted and another one that I found for a total of 7 gold and now that I logged in I have 4 gold and a few silvers to pickup.

Is math an opinion at trading post?
First you screwed my possibility to play the game because I get that error 7.×.×.x.×.x with the game connection every time I want to teleport or want to make a dungeon and now that I decided to craft items and make gold until you update and solve the problems MY GOLD IS MISSING.

Really, I want a reply or I’m done with this game and with arena net.