Petition for Alternate Zodiac Armors

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Swagg.9236

Swagg.9236

Keep the current Dr. Manhattan sets. A lot of people seem to like them and we shouldn’t just steal that away from them.

However, seeing that the armor is already made, make 3 additional armor sets that use the same Zodiac Armor pieces except over top of the player’s actual model so that we can have both Zodiac Blue-Skin sets and Zodiac regular player skin sets.

Throw the three new sets into the gem store for sale at the same price as the Blue Man Group ones.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Eudaemons.1596

Eudaemons.1596

Uh, I’m quite sure there will have to be a bit of reworking on the female tops….

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shanna.4762

Shanna.4762

I’d be fine if they just made the blue skin go away if u toggled the helmet off or didn’t wear it because it looks weird. I miss my head. There’s a topic already below us though where this is being discussed

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Swagg.9236

Swagg.9236

Uh, I’m quite sure there will have to be a bit of reworking on the female tops….

Just because your skin is blue when you wear it doesn’t make it any less lewd. The armor sets are fine.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Waldir.2571

Waldir.2571

Just because your skin is blue when you wear it doesn’t make it any less lewd. The armor sets are fine.

Its not meant to be skin, its a body suite. Else there would be some dark blue nipple action going on.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

yes 2 armors is the perfect solution

not much work.. since you just have to add a bit to the existing one

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: CC Danicia.1394

CC Danicia.1394

Community Coordinator

Greetings. We already have a thread for feedback. Please post your feedback in this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/Zodiac-Armors-Feeback