What it says on the tin.

{Suggestion} Don't remove this forum.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Please post in Suggestions Forum.

kthxbye

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

pfft <15charOrMore>

You think they care what we want?

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Infernia.9847

Infernia.9847

kthxbye

^ This made me laugh. The sub forum that was always a death knell for a topic and now this one will be beside it somewhere in archives.

Blackgate : Level 80 Ranger, Necro, Guardian, Warrior
Devs: Trait Challenge Issued

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

+1.

This subforum has some of the best posts and posters.

I am ok with moving the crafting forum into here.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ensign.2189

Ensign.2189

kthxbye

Ages ago I was working on structuring a set of game forums. The problem we were having was that our topline general discussion kept being flooded with insipid garbage – ‘we want mounts!’, ’don’t nerf anything ever!‘, ’in game marriages!’, and all sorts of other stuff that myself and others really had no desire to read ever again.

So in what I consider a stroke of genius, a ‘suggestions’ forum was created, and all of those posts were moved to that forum – and it worked. The posters that couldn’t stop themselves from posting those things had their venue, and that venue was a padded room that no one had to pay much attention to – it was the equivalent of a public trash bin, and everyone was happy.

They may not treat that forum exactly that way here, but I can’t help but think of suggestions forums that way from here on out – the self selecting trash bin of the forums. Do your part to keep the forums clean – move the trash to suggestions.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Infernia.9847

Infernia.9847

kthxbye

Ages ago I was working on structuring a set of game forums. The problem we were having was that our topline general discussion kept being flooded with insipid garbage – ‘we want mounts!’, ’don’t nerf anything ever!‘, ’in game marriages!’, and all sorts of other stuff that myself and others really had no desire to read ever again.

So in what I consider a stroke of genius, a ‘suggestions’ forum was created, and all of those posts were moved to that forum – and it worked. The posters that couldn’t stop themselves from posting those things had their venue, and that venue was a padded room that no one had to pay much attention to – it was the equivalent of a public trash bin, and everyone was happy.

They may not treat that forum exactly that way here, but I can’t help but think of suggestions forums that way from here on out – the self selecting trash bin of the forums. Do your part to keep the forums clean – move the trash to suggestions.

We had a Suggestions forum, and your description is exactly what it was. Good or bad that is where all the ‘suggestions’ were moved to.
Now the Suggestions forum is archived. And soon this forum shall join it. I find it sad because I rarely posted here but I lurked constantly. This forum is a great place to learn from and it too will join the archives.

Blackgate : Level 80 Ranger, Necro, Guardian, Warrior
Devs: Trait Challenge Issued