TP back up and I am still missing gold.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: lordhelmos.7623

lordhelmos.7623

I’m still missing like 2g since the TP came back online. There is a mysterious 80 silver in item claim at the TP but this is all. I lost way more when the TP crashed on the 19th.

Anyone still missing gold/items/etc?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Clem.2963

Clem.2963

Anyone still missing gold/items/etc?

Many people.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Logun.5360

Logun.5360

As am I, 25g and I’mkitten no way I’m start over, took me two weeks to get here. I wish this game did have a subscription so I could cancel it.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Abriel.4103

Abriel.4103

Still waiting for my 4g that has been MIA for 24 hours >.<

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Neruda.9701

Neruda.9701

TP on buying Gems STILL not working….. 3 days now,,,this is sad

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: lordhelmos.7623

lordhelmos.7623

I can see a staff that has the missing gold (2g) value in my items bought tab, but after the TP went down the staff was never in the item claim. So I bought it but never received it.

But now I’m buying stuff on the TP and getting those instantly, but not getting that staff.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Logun.5360

Yup, with the very limited about of gold I still have, ~1g, I have gotten instant purchases and buys, but not of the 25g that I canceled bids on has been returned to me.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Spoolooni.6712

Spoolooni.6712

Same, waiting on my 26-ish gold here.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Abriel.4103

Abriel.4103

Just sell some ore and receive silver right away. Still no missing gold from yesterday. Can a dev shed some light here that we WILL see them again? Seeing we’re seeing transaction now the “it will catch up” thing doesn’t make a lot of sense.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: MrPicklez.6473

MrPicklez.6473

Placed orders for 148 orichalcum ore, at first they weren’t taken. Log on later, order was taken twice, no orichalcum ore in pick-up. Next day, 3 gold in inbox — other 3g mysteriously missing. Ended up buying 148 more ori ore, still waiting to see if the othe 3g shows up.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

Placed orders for some exotics and clicked submit a few times and decided to wait. Trading post was starting to slow down for me so I removed the buy orders totaling anywhere from 50-100g and then the trading post crashed 2 minutes later when it went down a day or two ago. My gold is currently in no mans land, hope this gets fixed within 24 hours.

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Aruemar.7891

Aruemar.7891

I am also missing money. I been wondering what to do since I know that the Devs are already overloaded with support tickets.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Miracle.7546

Miracle.7546

Last time after the TP maintenance I lost almost 3 gold, this time after maint I lost more than 3 gold. According to my experience, we won’t be recovered the lost gold. Last time I tried to submit a few support emails and nothing worked. In total, after 2 maintenance, Anet ate more than 6 gold from me, and I’m so annoyed that I don’t bother playing for a while. Good game Anet, you’ve managed to annoy a lot of your customers.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Mooshke.5394

Mooshke.5394

Same story, they claim we would get it when TP got up…. Nothing happened.
My transaction: Items bought show me i bought stuff, but i never recieved them.
Still waiting on it. Just scary hearing people say, i got all my items…

At this point i just want the items or gold back, even if i have to resell the items ive got triple due TP bug at a loss =/.

As i got 3silver and WvW is eating my money for repairs…

(edited by Mooshke.5394)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: yasef.5824

yasef.5824

more tahn 40 gold missing here, i order orichalc yesterday and 27 gold dissapeared, no items no gold back and i sold many items for like 20 gold and the items were sold and 0 gold in the trading post, i invested my time and money in jewels in this game am very upset over 40 gold missing 0 answers and the trading post is back, sorry for my english am from south america

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: azurrei.5691

azurrei.5691

@ Miracle – wait…they didn’t compensate you? Yeah, if I don’t get my items/gold I’m done with this game – worst customer service known to man. I already lost 42k Karma because of lag – this isn’t even “my” fault this is THEIR systems fault.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Spoolooni.6712

So it’s been about more than 15 hours and a lot of people aren’t getting their gold back.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Clem.2963

Clem.2963

So it’s been about more than 15 hours and a lot of people aren’t getting their gold back.

21 hours since my sword apparently sold, still no coins for it.

Still no comment from ANet other than; it should be working.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Spoolooni.6712

21 hours since my sword apparently sold, still no coins for it.

Still no comment from ANet other than; it should be working.

I’d find them absurd if they were taking it lightly, though I’m positive they SHOULD be worrying about the flooding support desk of players that haven’t received their gold.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Spoolooni.6712

I find that really absurd especially after this message convinced me to be patient

John Smith: Items and Gold are never lost, the maintenance may have caused a delay in your orders. When the TP is back up just look out for those orders.

Though honestly, the most optimistic views I can have on the support at the moment is that they’re investigating the flooding numbers of tickets regarding missing gold. Either that or they’ll give us the cold shoulder and stick with the scarred reputation that’s already hindered from the TP outages.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ephemeris.6831

Ephemeris.6831

I am also missing around 2,5 gold which I’ve spent on potent blood. Haven’t recieved items nor the money back…

I can see the purchase in Items I’ve Bought tab though.

Quaggan’s a piwate. YAAAAAAAARR!!!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Hufflepuffer.4201

Hufflepuffer.4201

Guys, this isn’t a bug, it’s just a dynamic and exciting new way to combat inflation !!

But in all serious, I hope Anet solves the issue instead of pulling a Bioware and killing off their own player base. From what I’ve read on the dungeon and necro forum, it’s still a possibility

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: TobZero.6902

TobZero.6902

same boat here. missing 22g.

im seriouslykitten and going to make sure this issue is known in public if we dont get our gold back.

“sorry we cant restore gold/items” is just not acceptable this time

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Alanore.5640

Alanore.5640

I also have the same problem. I lost 2,5 gold while doing exchange.

This is a huge problem. “sorry we cant restore gold/items” is just not acceptable this time. Absolutely!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esrever.8613

Esrever.8613

Im missing about 5 gold. I have just let it go since the game is still fun. I hope they fix this stuff soon tho.

sllaw eht no nettirw gnihtemos saw ecno ereht

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tatty.9680

Tatty.9680

Gold is missing, characters are going missing, The trojan wurm is on the loose :P It would be funny if Anet was doing it to bring down the gem inflation when no one has anything to spend anymore…..

Fear The Chickens – http://cluk.enjin.com/

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Netko.9271

Netko.9271

Missing 5 gold, tried buy gems, it said failure, and today I miss 5 gold and no gems.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: schray.1423

schray.1423

Also missing gold here. Afraid we won’t be getting it back since so much time has passed and nothing happened, not even a response from Anet telling us if we are going to get it back or not.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: shipwhreck.9167

shipwhreck.9167

Try and merge the threads so it makes life easier for the devs to handle. Here is the thread that John Smith responded to initially:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/9-19-TP-outage-and-how-it-has-affected-my-gameplay-today

Remember: While this sort of situation is certainly frustrating, the easiest way to get help is to remain respectful. Otherwise we run the risk of having the thread locked for negativity and we all lose.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tallenn.9218

Tallenn.9218

Same here. Put in a ticket. Hopefully will get resolved.

in Black Lion Trading Co

yasef.5824

same here still missing over 40 gold in items and cash, no answer from support…. and the trading post is back and no issues

in Black Lion Trading Co

yasef.5824

seriously!!? game bugs and we lsot our money and items? seriously, their fault and we lost?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: StarsLife.7320

StarsLife.7320

in Black Lion Trading Co

Logun.5360

48hours later, still out 25g and still no answer…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Miracle.7546

Miracle.7546

@azurrei: Yes, they provide me some “reasons” for the lost stuff and I’ve not received anything back , nothing.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Logun.5360

63hours later, still out 25g, and still no answer

in Black Lion Trading Co

Logun.5360

76 hours later, still out 25g, still no response from Arena Net

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Truemulti.2091

Truemulti.2091

Got the same problem… i lost 15g+ on item what i put to TP… no respond from AN to my ticket…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Esrever.8613

Esrever.8613

Im actually not sure if I got all my money back as I got a bit more than I expect after I logged back in today. I picked up close to 10G when I expected to only be getting 6 or so.

sllaw eht no nettirw gnihtemos saw ecno ereht

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Kingiix.5168

Kingiix.5168

Still missing around 20 bags from when I cancelled my listing and did not receive them for pickup.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Logun.5360

90 hours later, still out 25g, still no response from ArenaNet

in Black Lion Trading Co

Truemulti.2091

yea… 26.09.2012 and still nothing… AN think “maybe we wait and player forget about that…”
AN we know that you got only cash from sell game and some ppl buy gems but pleas… respond on ppl problems…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Truemulti.2091

ok you can close topic… got answer…

"
The Guild Wars 2 Support Team is unable to restore missing characters, items, or gold. This also includes server transfers as well, however for this moment in time server transfers are a free service, so you can move your server at will. I understand this may be frustrating, but we simply do not have the capabilities to do this.

Regards,
[GM] Raven
Guild Wars Support Team
http://support.guildwars2.com/
"
so if you lose item, gold or character (delete or how) by mistake… you don’t get back what you lose… heh…

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hello,

Since this issue seems to be solved, this thread is closed.
Thanks