What Really Delivers Your Mail!?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Fey Zeal.7032

Fey Zeal.7032

Many of you may blissfully go about your lives in Tyria seeing those feathery white birds fly by. They deliver your mail and then you think nothing more of the matter. I, my self included, thought nothing. They were just pretty little white doves fluttering through our lives and hearts, delivering joy. But what do they really look like and what are they really up to with those beady little eyes, that you probably haven’t seen yet until you scroll further down this page?

Recent photo evidence has shown them to be nothing more than common pigeons. Those same disgusting, diseased, flying rats that infested Lion’s Arch streets, until Scarlet blew them up. This of course has raised health issues, the pigeons not Scarlet, for all Tyrian customers of the Black Lion Trade Company. Many have begun to ask is this hacking cough really due to Scarlet’s miasma or is it these winged disease bags? We sought out Evon Gnashblade in hopes of him shedding some light on this issue. But he refused to make any comments at this time and then started making shifty deals with a small golem. Probably helping as it kills us all in some golem uprising or something.

Next time you choose to send a package via BLTC Mail and Delivery Services think again. And if not for your health then the safety of your children. Who are probably still in Lion’s Arch, getting blasted at by lasers, because they had to take a break… because they couldn’t just be carried out when their morale bar reached zero!

Attachments:

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: NuclearBuddha.8641

NuclearBuddha.8641

Misgivings or not, I’d only switch services if someone else could deliver underwater or out in the Mists like these birds can.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Fey Zeal.7032

Fey Zeal.7032

Misgivings or not, I’d only switch services if someone else could deliver underwater or out in the Mists like these birds can.

Hah, hah yeah I actually really love them. They are one of those neat little additions to the game that really just add an extra something special and show you the level of attention that has gone into the details of Guild Wars 2.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Figlilly.3907

Figlilly.3907

Unfortunately my own powers of observation are quite lacking but a friend pointed these birds out to me quite some time ago. They are utterly delightful and yes, it is the little things like this that make for ‘Awww’ moments.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I started playing the first day of live with my friends. It actually took nearly a week for me to even notice these birds and it was only because one of my friends was standing next to me in game and said I was crapping birds and pointed them out to me. I had no idea what they were talking about because I play zoomed all the way in on my character and always have the TP and inventory screens up when selling stuff and did not even notice these things flying up above my character.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

They’ve become part of RP, at least in my circle. We ICly say “I’ll send a bird” when agreeing to send messages. We do sort of handwave them but I personally feel they’re part of the magic of Tyria, most characters not questioning them any more than we players question having email.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Desbreko.7906

Desbreko.7906

Carrier pigeons are a real thing, you know.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Sitkaz.5463

Sitkaz.5463

Pigeons are doves! Just doves with mangled feet and dirty feathers. But doves! Honest.

Nice screenshot.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

You would may not survive if the delivery cames in a Black Lion form…
No one would dare to sell a stack of meat

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KarateKid.5648

KarateKid.5648

Many of you may blissfully go about your lives in Tyria seeing those feathery white birds fly by. They deliver your mail and then you think nothing more of the matter. I, my self included, thought nothing. They were just pretty little white doves fluttering through our lives and hearts, delivering joy. But what do they really look like and what are they really up to with those beady little eyes, that you probably haven’t seen yet until you scroll further down this page?

Recent photo evidence has shown them to be nothing more than common pigeons. Those same disgusting, diseased, flying rats that infested Lion’s Arch streets, until Scarlet blew them up. This of course has raised health issues, the pigeons not Scarlet, for all Tyrian customers of the Black Lion Trade Company. Many have begun to ask is this hacking cough really due to Scarlet’s miasma or is it these winged disease bags? We sought out Evon Gnashblade in hopes of him shedding some light on this issue. But he refused to make any comments at this time and then started making shifty deals with a small golem. Probably helping as it kills us all in some golem uprising or something.

Next time you choose to send a package via BLTC Mail and Delivery Services think again. And if not for your health then the safety of your children. Who are probably still in Lion’s Arch, getting blasted at by lasers, because they had to take a break… because they couldn’t just be carried out when their morale bar reached zero!

I’ve been playing for a year and never drew the connection! I see those swooping in and out of Rata Sum’s Accountancy Waypoint area and had no idea that was what they were doing!

Derrp.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

Been playing since beta’s, didn’t notice these until this thread, shows how much attention I pay, haha.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

How about when you are underwater and get mail? I guess they fly to your underwater mailbox. Now THAT’S dedication to service.

They beat out the postal service, “Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds”, because they add underwater flight to the motto.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

How about when you are underwater and get mail? I guess they fly to your underwater mailbox. Now THAT’S dedication to service.

They beat out the postal service, “Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds”, because they add underwater flight to the motto.

They’re part penguin… on their mother’s side, twice removed.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

What? Never heard of flying fish.

http://instantrimshot.com/

Attachments:

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

They’re part penguin… on their mother’s side, twice removed.

Any relation to the Smooth Penguin branch of the family? ^^