Zodiac Armors Feeback

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

ANET. PLEASE.
JUST RE-RELEASE THE ZODIAC ARMOR.
BUT REMOVE THE BLUE SKIN MODEL.

You can even keep the Dr. Manhattan sets. Just release another version of the respective zodiac armor sets which use the player’s regular model.

I agree, make it optional for those of us who already purchased it as well

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Greek.4396

Greek.4396

Man, I am surprised on the feedback. This armor is AMAZING!!!!!! Thank you Anet for the awesome job!

Blue Space Asura <3 <3

Attachments:

Server – Blackgate | Rev Main
Main Guild – oPP/RIOT/yumy(Booty Bakery)
IGN- Greek Kenpachi | Champion Ritualist

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Ashadow.6874

Ashadow.6874

I agree. Release a SECOND SET (keep the first set in the gem store) without the Blue for those who want it.

But leave the FIRST SET in the gem store for those of us who really like it.

They are really well done, please do not change them. Release a second set if you need to.

#SAB 2014 plx

#OccupySAB2014

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I spent some time previewing the 3 armors. I think I’ll be getting them, though I’m not sure.

The problem is I don’t particularly care for the boots (curled up toes are silly with this particular style), shoulders (not a fan of big decorative sculptures that are useless in a fight), helms (pasting a fake face over the character’s), and can do without the gloves (at least the ones that stick out in odd spikes). So I have to decide if it’s worth it to get them when all I want are the chests and pants.

I do like the blue effect, given decent dyes on the armor to complement it, but many posts above have pointed out the issues. The thing is as far as I can tell the whole point of “Zodiac” armor is to catch an effect that some GW1 armor/weapons had so without the blue it just wouldn’t be Zodiac.

Which doesn’t mean the armor wouldn’t be fabulously beautiful without the blue (and with a bit more coverage as others have said). Or with some dye changes, such as gold, silver, black …

I’ll sleep on it before I order the gems for these skins.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Star Ace.5207

Star Ace.5207

It’s a cool, optional skin. Leave it as-is for its lovers, and perhaps add a plain version for the complainers.

Reminds me of Margonites in blue. For RP’s sake, just imagine these are magical sets of armor that temporarily change the appearance of your character to something more “mystical.”

They don’t remind me of Avatar or Smurfs at all. They just make your character more “ethereal” for better or worse.

I would have loved that the shiny blue kept all of your character’s original settings-the face totally changes/gets masked with a new blue one. IMHO, it should keep your own character’s model, even if it turns it blue (how realistic/doable this may be is another thing.)

IMHO, the “ethereal blue” makes it so the “cleavage” doesn’t matter or looks “obscene” at all, even in our culture.

No offense to the haters… for instance, this armor took much more work to design than all those recent flame ones. I think it’s great work, just not meant for everybody’s taste-a niche armor of sorts (I know it doesn’t fit most of my characters.)

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Eudaemons.1596

Eudaemons.1596

This is such a simple request…but can we please get heavy armor that actually looks like heavy armor? The only set for female humanoids is Primeval and for males/asura/charr, it’s Primeval or Phalanx.

I’ve been seeing more complaints lately that the Gem Store heavy armor skins for female humanoids generally don’t look like heavy armor. Maybe it was cool the first few times to have something that didn’t look metal plate-y, but now it’s just boring. The worst part is that the only new chest/leg armor designs being released is through the Gem Store.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: goldenwing.8473

goldenwing.8473

The fact that most of the posters are calling it “skin” means that the effect (which I am sure the artist labored over) is not being correctly conveyed on a wide-scale level. This indicates there is a problems in the design that might need to be addressed.

Your statement would carry more weight (be more understandable) if not for the fact that you can preview a piece of the armor, with another piece of armor, and explicitly see that the blue isn’t skin. This is regardless of graphics settings (I checked before posting). It seems like far too many people are basing their complaints off of photos and not actually seeing the armor in game.

People not liking the armor is perfectly ok. But people insulting the design for doing something it, very clearly, doesn’t do (show too much skin) isn’t ok.

The fact that some players are calling it “skin” means they perceive it is “skin”. Whether technically it is or not is not the issue. The illusion, the impression given off by the complete set of armor is that it is appears to be skin.

Not really. I call it “skin” because it looks like skin and keeps the details of skin. The fact that it really isn’t skin doesn’t really matter.

Exactly.

PS: I don’t personally care if ANet makes any changes to this armor or not. I am concerned about what seems to be a trend of making female armor (appear to) have less coverage. I provided feedback. I then get to accept ANet’s offerings by voting or not with my wallet. If this trend continues, my wallet remains shut. That simple.

Obviously, other players like this current armor.

I can appreciate the effort without liking the result.

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

(edited by goldenwing.8473)

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

I couldn’t resist :P

Attachments:

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: AcidicVision.5498

AcidicVision.5498

I like it. Bought the light set for my ele and am seriously considering the medium set for my thief. The only thing holding me back is dat face.

So I have two criticisms:
The female face looks awkward. It looks pointy and…I dunno, androgynous and mannequin? A less spear-like nose and maybe some more defined lips would have gone a long way.

Second, what you see in the gem store is not reflective of what you buy. In the gem store, the skin looks darker with slight transparency. In the game it is much lighter and has a noise texture in it that you cant make out in the preview.

I think the latter issue comes from lack of light-sources in the preview window. Maybe add a light toggle? Or allow us to zoom?

Besides that I think the armor is great and there is a definite place for it. It reminds me a lot of the Envoy from factions. Also being called Zodiac and the return of the red Miasma, seems to be a lot of nods to Factions in this release.

But I do hope its not overdone. Between the radiant gear, flame set, and now the Zodiac set, it seems like you guys are going a bit crazy with the effects. It could really be toned down. A flashy set here and there is cool, but it seems to be becoming the norm. Subtle effects would be nice to see. Like the faint trails from Oppressor weapons or environmental reactions like the Ascalon dungeon stuff. The lovestruck skins were just about perfect. Apply those approaches to armor.

A few new in-game sets would go a long way to appeasing some people also. I think a lot of the negativity towards this set in general is based on the fact its a gem purchase. Even if some people may say otherwise. The toxic helmet was cool. I personally like the Ascended gear. But I dont think it would hurt to put something along those lines out there that players dont need to work a year towards.

The Kismet
Dragonbrand

(edited by AcidicVision.5498)

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

These new skins look a bit creepy, for the lack of a better word. They’re nice skins but the blue “jade” effect is prominent to the point that my character looks like a lifeless statue when previewing the skins.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

These new skins look a bit creepy, for the lack of a better word. They’re nice skins but the blue “jade” effect is prominent to the point that my character looks like a lifeless statue when previewing the skins.

I think they made the blue parts so prominent, so that it would be more obvious that the armors were made of the same stuff as the Zodiac Weapons.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

I think they made the blue parts so prominent, so that it would be more obvious that the armors were made of the same stuff as the Zodiac Weapons.

That would indeed make sense, however, the fact that it essentially changes the skin does not. With an asura and its big eyes (that look sealed shut because of the effect) the first impression is pretty unnatural and creepy. I like the effect but it is bit extreme when there is no natural skin at all.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: bewhatever.2390

bewhatever.2390

I think people are a bit confused about this armor. The blue parts are armor not skin. Hiding the helm or previewing a single piece with another piece of skin-showing armor confirms this.

I have 8 different PCs (and one laptop) in my house. The armor shows differently depending on graphics cards/settings.

The fact that most of the posters are calling it “skin” means that the effect (which I am sure the artist labored over) is not being correctly conveyed on a wide-scale level. This indicates there is a problems in the design that might need to be addressed.

Retooling is expensive.

So is potential loss of sales.

ANet gets to make that call based on feedback (a small portion of which comes from this thread.)

Your statement would carry more weight (be more understandable) if not for the fact that you can preview a piece of the armor, with another piece of armor, and explicitly see that the blue isn’t skin. This is regardless of graphics settings (I checked before posting). It seems like far too many people are basing their complaints off of photos and not actually seeing the armor in game.

People not liking the armor is perfectly ok. But people insulting the design for doing something it, very clearly, doesn’t do (show too much skin) isn’t ok.

Ummm…I understand the view that this is a really tight fitting Spandex suit and not body paint…but (there is no gentle way to say this) a Spandex suit would not outline each individual breast that way and capture the cleavage that perfectly. At least in that particular area, I see it as body paint. On a really good graphics card, at maximum settings. In the preview window.

Sex sells, indeed…

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

videoboy.4162

That would indeed make sense, however, the fact that it essentially changes the skin does not. With an asura and its big eyes (that look sealed shut because of the effect) the first impression is pretty unnatural and creepy. I like the effect but it is bit extreme when there is no natural skin at all.

I agree. My preference would have been to have some actual skin exposed, Especially facial skin. I like being able to see my character.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

videoboy.4162

I think people are a bit confused about this armor. The blue parts are armor not skin. Hiding the helm or previewing a single piece with another piece of skin-showing armor confirms this.

I have 8 different PCs (and one laptop) in my house. The armor shows differently depending on graphics cards/settings.

Retooling is expensive.

ANet gets to make that call based on feedback (a small portion of which comes from this thread.)

Ummm…I understand the view that this is a really tight fitting Spandex suit and not body paint…but (there is no gentle way to say this) a Spandex suit would not outline each individual breast that way and capture the cleavage that perfectly. At least in that particular area, I see it as body paint. On a really good graphics card, at maximum settings. In the preview window.

Sex sells, indeed…

LOL Well, if it’s body paint, then why are the females missing parts of their breasts?

All it is, is the same substance that the Zodiac Weapons are crafted from, creating a full-body armor.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

goldenwing.8473

Retooling is expensive.

Sex sells, indeed…

LOL Well, if it’s body paint, then why are the females missing parts of their breasts?

All it is, is the same substance that the Zodiac Weapons are crafted from, creating a full-body armor.

LOL because the game has a teen rating.

What the armor is made of is irrelevant. The impression created by the armor, based on the number of posts through several threads, through several forums apparently was strong enough to back up bewhatever’s statement.

BG: 52 alts, 29 lvl 80’s. They all look good, so I am done with the game: Oct 2014

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: jadedfire.2345

jadedfire.2345

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to have this armor made.
The armor is exotic and very unique. I fell in love with it right away and have been playing with it for a bit now. My 2 cents on the armor so far;
– The armor needs eyes that can blink. Maybe yellow or white glowing eyes that are similar to the glowing orbs on the Zodiac weapons. The face feels unfinished without them.
– Human and Norn Females, Medium armor, the breast plate is too revealing. I am a dude that plays for the other team, and I play with a few female gamers and we all agreed that it needed one more strip of metal to cover where the “point” of the breast would be. It is still very beautiful armor, just really distracting.

Those are my recommendations, hope you find them helpful

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Gulesave.5073

Gulesave.5073

On humanoid females, the new zodiac armor looks like it was designed for the easy nursing of infants. Take a look at the medium set for example.

Certainly, it has artistic merit and beauty, and the human body is nothing to be ashamed of. On the other hand, it’s hard to claim that this isn’t biased sexualization. Considering that males are neutered to the point of looking comically unnatural below the navel, the presence of fully exposed chest-orbs seems a little unbalanced.

What do you think?

I should be writing.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: bewhatever.2390

bewhatever.2390

Retooling is expensive.

Sex sells, indeed…

A spandex suit, I assure you, would in real life highlight the female nipples in a way far more unavoidably noticeable than what a good body paint artist can and would do.

Perhaps the artist lacks experience in certain aspects of the female form. Or was trying to present a woman with considerably more maturity. More likely Goldenwing is right, ArenaNet couldn’t risk an AO rating.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

videoboy.4162

Retooling is expensive.

Sex sells, indeed…

What the armor is made of is irrelevant. The impression created by the armor, based on the number of posts through several threads, through several forums apparently was strong enough to back up bewhatever’s statement.

Or, it’s more likely, it’s because it’s armor and not skin.

What it is supposed to be made of is very relevant. Just because people made mistakes and came to the false conclusion that this was exposed, blue skin, doesn’t change the fact that it is not exposed, blue skin. People just need to accept that they’re wrong about it and quit making an issue out of their mistake.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

I think the fact that it makes your character blue/unearthly/ ethereal looking sort of balances the skimpiness.

kind of like a god really- the classic gods were not exactly known for covering up

Gunnar’s Hold

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

Or to put it another way… (see pic below)

But, concerning the OP. It does seem a bit much, but I guess we should be glad Anet saved it’s really impractical “capitalize on gamer kittens” armor designs for gear that turns you into a ethereal statue thing, rather than on regular armor that would almost certainly have nips on full display with the cups that low.

Edit: Hopefully we all understand what I typed in place of “kitten”

Attachments:

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

(edited by Moderator)

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

you do realize that the male sets show just as much skin? its an armor whose purpose is to show off the blue godly skin. I dont really like most of the design, but it has little to do with how much skin its showing

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

goldenwing.8473

Retooling is expensive.

Sex sells, indeed…

What it is supposed to be made of is very relevant. Just because people made mistakes and came to the false conclusion that this was exposed, blue skin, doesn’t change the fact that it is not exposed, blue skin. People just need to accept that they’re wrong about it and quit making an issue out of their mistake.

This will be my last response to you sir:

This is not my issue. This is not my mistake. Nor is it the mistake of all the other posters who interpreted what could be called a deliberate attempt to create the illusion of skin. The armor would have appeared as armor with out the mask. ANet could have created a helmet that, coupled with the remainder of the set, did not generate the total appearance of skin.

I am sorry you cannot accept that so many other players had this impression.

When it comes to people, perception IS reality. And this appears to be the perception ANet chose to create, regardless of what detail was used technically.

Feel free to have the last word if you need to.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

videoboy.4162

No, because the blue part isn’t skin, it’s the same material that the Zodiac Weapons are made out of. Everyone is actually fully covered. =)

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Substance E.4852

you do realize that the male sets show just as much skin? its an armor whose purpose is to show off the blue godly skin. I dont really like most of the design, but it has little to do with how much skin its showing

Male and female chests represent entirely different things in western culture and to imply otherwise insults the intelligence of everyone present.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

videoboy.4162

Retooling is expensive.

Sex sells, indeed…

This will be my last response to you sir:

This is not my issue. This is not my mistake. Nor is it the mistake of all the other posters who interpreted what could be called a deliberate attempt to create the illusion of skin. The armor would have appeared as armor with out the mask. ANet could have created a helmet that, coupled with the remainder of the set, did not generate the total appearance of skin.

I am sorry you cannot accept that so many other players had this impression.

When it comes to people, perception IS reality. And this appears to be the perception ANet chose to create, regardless of what detail was used technically.

Feel free to have the last word if you need to.

I can accept peoples’ misperceptions. However, I can’t accept peoples’ inability to grasp simple logic.

Zodiac Weapons get released and are composed of some unknown type of blue rock/mineral/crystal/steel/whatever.

An Armor set, also referred to as Zodiac and also possessing the same blue texture as the weapons, gets released.

What’s the most likely answer here: The armor is made of the same rock/whatever as the weapons OR that ANet decided to use body paint in order to show off as much skin as humanly possible and every other similarity between the weapons and armor are just coincidence?

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

Male and female chests represent entirely different things in western culture and to imply otherwise insults the intelligence of everyone present.

to be honest, i see more women with cleavage showing than I see dudes wearing clothes like that.
And just because your part of western culture may want to impose a more puritanical view, doesnt really make it any better than the sexualized part of westernized society

personally i believe in the freedom to choose, just cause i dont like something doesnt mean it shouldnt exist. Its an option, nothing more nothing less.

Do you also run around telling random women they should dress how you think they should?

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

videoboy.4162

Well said, Phys.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: PacoXI.7690

PacoXI.7690

I like the armors. They don’t fit into any of the looks I want, but I like them.

My only complaint is that they appear too “prestigious” for armors that you can just buy off they gem store. They give the wearer too much of a divine aura – like they are looking down on their subjects behind their blue mask (especially the Asura).

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Brutal Arts.6307

Brutal Arts.6307

You have gotten what you paid for, all that remains is biweekly gemshop pushing.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

to be honest, i see more women with cleavage showing than I see dudes wearing clothes like that.
And just because your part of western culture may want to impose a more puritanical view, doesnt really make it any better than the sexualized part of westernized society

personally i believe in the freedom to choose, just cause i dont like something doesnt mean it shouldnt exist. Its an option, nothing more nothing less.

Do you also run around telling random women they should dress how you think they should?

Welp, nothing more to add.

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Substance E.4852

And what just because your part of western culture may want to impose a more puritanical view, doesnt really make it any better than the sexualized part of westernized society

Nice that you assume I find it offensive so you could argue a stance I hadn’t taken. Straw man activate doodeedooo!!!

My point was that a bare male chest in pop culture means either the guy was doing hard work and had to take off his clothes because he was so drenched in man sweat or it was destroyed by bad guy bullets while he was busy being the hero and refusing to die, hard or otherwise. Consequently, a bare female chest almost always means that a sexual situation is about to happen, is happening, or just finished happening. Rarely does it ever mean the same as a man’s bare chest.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

I think it has a very superheroin-esque feel to it, especially if you hide the headpiece. But it still has the grim somewhat goth touch with the details on the middle areas and the blade looking things on the boots and gloves.

Love the details on certain parts of the armor, like the worn leathery look on the skirt area, the realistic ripples etc on the backarea of the skirt.

The only points of critique would be:

- The vizor area of the helm. Would prefer to see my characters face.
- Would be nice to be able to choose the colour of the lightblue bits.

Attachments:

(edited by Locuz.2651)

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Siobhan.6027

Siobhan.6027

These are quite possibly the worst armor set I’ve seen in any game ever. They look like they’re taken from WoW or possibly Torchlight.

They don’t even fit with the game’s aesthetic. Its awful immersion breaking trash.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: GoZero.9708

GoZero.9708

I’d like these sets more if the hands and feet were also blue thanks to the top and bottom. This might be a technical limitation though. Just thinking that I’d love to wear my Heavenly Bracers with the set but my bare hands look very out of place.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I like the blue effect on the armor quite a lot. Its very unique and neat looking.

My one major complaint is that it turns you into a generic mannequin, removing all your character customization (well, at least as far as facial features and such, body size appears to remain consistent). I like my characters way too much to wear an armor set that essentially makes you look like a generic blue clone.

If the armor sets applied that blue effect to your normal character’s face and head instead of replacing your head with a “mannequin head” I’d probably buy a set. But as is, I have to give it a pass.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

videoboy.4162

I think it has a very superheroin-esque feel to it, especially if you hide the headpiece. But it still has the grim somewhat goth touch with the details on the middle areas and the blade looking things on the boots and gloves.

Love the details on certain parts of the armor, like the worn leathery look on the skirt area, the realistic ripples etc on the backarea of the skirt.

The only points of critique would be:

- The vizor area of the helm. Would be prefer to see my characters face.
- Would be nice to be able to choose the colour of the lightblue bits.

I really like your color choices. I wonder if I can get my Mesmer posted.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

videoboy.4162

Ok, here she is!

Attachments:

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: RainbowSyrup.4130

RainbowSyrup.4130

I’d love a version of these sets without the blue skintone. That said, I like em. They are different. Variety is never a bad thing.

’’I’m sad hanar can’t wear sweaters’’
-Grunt

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Faowri.4159

Faowri.4159

It is pretty revealing, but it is revealing on both genders so I’m not actually that bothered. That’s how revealing armour should work. That way you aren’t denying one gender a perfectly feasible variant of the armour purely based on whether they have boobs or not.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: EthanLightheart.9168

EthanLightheart.9168

Dear devs. Great to finallllllly see a male medium armor showing skin. Fiiinally! Wouldn’t have thought that ever happened.

Now in general I like it but would love the following changes:

-Pleeeease add the musclestructures also by night, I hate that look at night. U could just paint em with white or yellow and still have the same effect.
-Neck full coverage makes any charr without helmet look awkwardly stupid.
- please change the helmet so it just bodypaints ur face
- please make the skin dyable. For coat u could swap that with the beltcolorfield.
- oor provide more nice helmets.
However great job, thank you.

PS: It haaad to be a coat again, huh ? ;p

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

There’s nothing wrong with exposing “breasts”, it’s the people who oversexualize them.
And yes, I would buy the set if you allow me to change the blue color wich looks absolutely hideous.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Fuzion.4193

Fuzion.4193

When I saw the armors, and even put a set of the light on my character, it didn’t even cross my mind that it was “revealing”. I see the armors as being like skin-tight turtlenecks. I don’t have issue with the armor. That’s from the PoV of a woman and American. ><

I’m more apt to creep out over the light starter skirt and light CoE top on a female human character in pigtails, a 12-yr old’s face and a plushie backpack.

It’s not exactly in how things are revealed, it’s in how it comes across. The Zodiac armor makes me feel like my character stepped into an episode of Star Trek or something, and I’m a-okay with that!

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

Absolutely. The game is turning into TERA 2.0

/thread.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Tyrael.7410

Tyrael.7410

I really really like the designs of the light and medium. As a matter of fact, i do not mind wearing the light set for heavy armor. Too bad that the heavy does not grab me as such. The reason is because the body proportion looks fairly off in male human style. My human warrior looks like a pole with arms and legs sticking out, there is no curve to show that masculine you know. (I’m staring at you now the 3D guy(s)!!!)

Nevertheless I like the direction you are taking this time. It allows for creativity to gloom and i know i only need to wait then something great will come along.

Priest of Grenth

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Why? What’s wrong with exposing the form of breasts or legs, or skin?
When I’m doing life drawing classes, none of the people are laughing at nude models or get disgusted after seeing male genitalia.
Quite frankly I find these complaints quite childish.
Now,whether the ascetics are done good or not, that’s a different question.

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

Why? What’s wrong with exposing the form of breasts or legs, or skin?
When I’m doing life drawing classes, none of the people are laughing at nude models or get disgusted after seeing male genitalia.
Quite frankly I find these complaints quite childish.
Now,whether the ascetics are done good or not, that’s a different question.

Armor is supposed to be protective. How is it protective armor if 90% of your body is revealed.

Also, if I’m running around a settlement I don’t think parents approve of me waving my breasts in their childrens faces.

It’s similar to running around in only underwear – Go try it in your local city, show off as much skin as this does. I promise you won’t be arrested -lies through teeth-

The only thing I can say positive is they are finally not objectifying women through armor. The male variant of a set that is revealing to females is actually revealing on a male too.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

(edited by Flissy.4093)

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: KarlaGrey.5903

KarlaGrey.5903

People complaining about fanservice?
Only happens on GW2.

RIP ‘gf left me coz of ladderboard’ Total views: 71,688 Total posts: 363

Zodiac Armors Feeback

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

I’d argue that actually 0% of a body is revealed.