waited 31 days for character slot!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Giotto.2607

Giotto.2607

I waited 31 days for character slot get on sale! And your answer is no?
Here is your original ads for the March Sale:

“Have you been eyeing a new character slot or a new set of armor? Well you may want to hold off, as March will have a new gem store item on sale each day of the month. While we don’t have a concrete list of what we’ll be seeing discounted, both current and discontinued items have the possibility of getting a few gems knocked off their regular price. Though keep in mind there is a time limit. Once an item goes up, it will replace the previous day’s sale and you’ll be out of luck until further notice. Now, not everybody has the chance to log in every day, so we’ll be keeping a running list of the sale items here in this thread.”

You asked me to hold off, and I did, i checked the TP everyday but where is it?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Giotto.2607

This is another breaking promise anet just did?

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shades.4572

Shades.4572

I never read anyway that quote from Anet anywhere, so I did a quick google search. You got this quote from guildwars2guru.com …. I’m pretty sure that it’s just a community page not the developers.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Giotto.2607

ha, this is funny, they changed their original post, i should screen shot it, i am pretty sure that was the original ads they posted.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Shades.4572

Shades.4572

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/march-daily-sales-in-the-gem-store/

Is there original advertisement and my memory says it was never changed. Plus your quote is word for word on guru so chances are you read guru and mixed the 2 up.

Edit: Whoops fixed my link now
Edit2: Also I said before I’m pretty sure it’s not by the developers, just because I never go to guru, and there is always that slim chance it could be. Honestly though, I would place all my gold in a bet that is just a community page and the post is just a friendly person doing a PSA to wait off on character because you never know.

(edited by Shades.4572)

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: OmaiGodman.2098

OmaiGodman.2098

If you cannot prove it ever mentioned Character slots, I think you should be careful of what you say. I think it’s pretty rude to just come here and call them liars because you didn’t get the promotion you were hoping for, without being able to prove them ever saying that particular item would be on sale.

Any plan that involves dead quaggans is, by design, foolproof. I’m an unmitigated genius!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

There was a lot of speculation based on previous sales and what were perceived as huge sellers for ANet and the various slots seemed to be big time sellers based on the spike at the gem exchange as players cashed in for gems. But ANet never hinted beyond that the sales were daily and some discontinued items would be back.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

While we don’t have a concrete list of what we’ll be seeing discounted, both current and discontinued items have the possibility of getting a few gems knocked off their regular price.

I narrowed down your post so that you can see that they only offered the possibility of a discount.

But what does it matter? If you waited 31 days, or just bought it outright in the beginning, the price is still the same. So if you just buy it now, it’ll be like you bought it on March 1st. OR, you can keep waiting, because slots will most likely go on sale again in the future.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Haha .. good for me, since i bought a new slot in the middle of the month, and quickly after that i thought : hmm .. shouldn’t i have better waited ?

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

in Black Lion Trading Co

Posted by: Natsu Dragneel.1625

Natsu Dragneel.1625

Lets face it, those useless boosters which nobody bought were more important then bank tabs and character slots… which I needed… /cry.