Baked Weaponry

Baked Weaponry

in Crafting

Posted by: Boreas The North.1892

Boreas The North.1892

Dear Anet,

Please make weapons that are made out of baking supplies. The Chef profession does not get enough attention short of a few key recipes that are useful beyond all belief, but I feel it falls to the side sometimes when it could really shine.

A two-handed baguette greatsword or a cinnamon roll shield would be amazing. A lot of people these days do not appreciate the sheer deadliness of baked goods, as many a person’s mouth has been obliterated by the sharp crust on a freshly baked baguette. I believe should this principle be weaponised, it would be a huge boost to the war effort against the Dragons.

Sous-Chef Seimur Oxbone wants to make food with bloodstone dust and I think that if you combined the inedibility of bloodstone dust with the deadliness of baked goods, you would be able to club an ettin to death with it.

Thank you

Baked Weaponry

in Crafting

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

Dwarven Battle-Breads?

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

Baked Weaponry

in Crafting

Posted by: Sariel V.7024

Sariel V.7024

Might be fun for a one-off… I have a feeling you’d get a lot of focuses, though.

(though now I’m getting a vision of a pepper-cream pie used like a torch)

Baked Weaponry

in Crafting

Posted by: DanteZero.9736

DanteZero.9736

A sword or dagger that is a rolling pin, or perhaps a focus that is an oven mitt or a pastry blender. Perhaps a staff that is made from one of those giant wooden pizza paddles (the ones you stick to place and pick up pizzas from the ovens)?

Baked Weaponry

in Crafting

Posted by: Rialen.1524

Rialen.1524

Although the shield is a little ‘stares into your soul’, I remember having gingerbread weaponry from gw1 ^.^ http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Gingerbread_Focus
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Gingerbread_Shield

Attachments:

Baked Weaponry

in Crafting

Posted by: Aro.8275

Aro.8275

Some environmental weapons would make really nice weaponry.. smacking your foes with hunks of meat or a leg.. hehe (Check out Meatoberfest in the charr area.)

Baked Weaponry

in Crafting

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Don’t forget about the new Legendary, Caladhog.