Bloodstone dust

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: AveryFarman.2973

AveryFarman.2973

I am a tailor and a chef. Is there anything I can do with these other than destroy them?

Not that I’ve seen. If you don’t have a weapon-making profession (Weaponsmith, Artificer, Huntsman), they’re useless. Can’t sell them, can’t refine them, can’t do anything with them but destroy them.

ANet, please, at least let us sell them to vendors – I’ve at least 10 stacks, and that’s after refining another dozen stacks into bricks.

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Bunta.5267

Bunta.5267

recently opened up 1800 boxes, I now have 2 bank tabs and a few rows of a characters item bag space occupying these stacks of dust.

F.W.P.

HELP ME ANET

no seriously I really do have that much dust. Would be nice to refine them into something stackable. Pretty please ;’p

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

I am a tailor and a chef. Is there anything I can do with these other than destroy them?

I don’t have the quote handy, but ascended armorcrafting will be implemented within the year.

Cooking I have no idea if they have any plans on raising the cap to 500. If they do I don’t want to be eating bricks though

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

They really should allow players to sell account bound stuff to merchants, this way it won’t end up on the trading post or be salvageable for something. Doesn’t seem like 400-500 crafting was well thought out.

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Rene.4085

Rene.4085

I have been running that champ train, to earn the gold to buy the mats to lvl my artificing to 450. Woopdidoo… I did that. Now I’m trying to figure out what to do with the no less than 8,570+ of bloodstone dust. OH WAIT! You mean to tell me I only need 500 of them to make the stupid 5 bloodstone bricks? So I think I’m going to lvl up my artificing to 500 just by refining 5 bricks? Nope. Not even close (3/5 bricks only raised it to 453). And I really DON’T need 17 bricks, I just need 5. But hell I have to ride that stupid champ train more because everything else involved in crafting this thing costs so much money. I’ll probably end up with an additional 8k in dust by then. What are we supposed to do with this?

Oh and what about the Dragonite Ore and the Empyreal Fragments that we need? Where the are those dropping from? From boss chests? Then why are the chest’s still nerfed to just one boss chest a day?

(edited by Rene.4085)

Bloodstone dust

in Crafting

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

@ Rene

You get ore from boss chests, but temples give 30. The other bosses kinda scale how many you get. You can get some from capping a keep in WvW, but the amount is laughable. There are many bosses all around that people are constantly doing for the 100% rare + this ore.

The emp frags are from the end chest of a dungeon as well as from jumping puzzles and WvW towers/camps.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa