Condition Damage / Toughness / Vitality Gear

in Crafting

Posted by: ThCakeIsALie.5306

ThCakeIsALie.5306

Dear Anet,

LOVE the game so far. Was wondering when you were going to add more full stat gear… like full CD/T/V gear specifically for my Necro.

Thank you,
Cake

in Crafting

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Ralena and Vassar’s bands (Ascended Rings) are a precendent for this. Their “base ring” stats are Condition damage/toughness/vitality. The “upgrade” stats are rabid.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Crafting

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

I support this. I’m an earth condition damage ele build, and would love my other stats to be survival since condition is damage over time (what time am I going to get if I 2 hit die). When I was setting up my build and realized I was forced into precision if I wanted toughness and it’s just a wasted stats since conditions can’t crit. I think if anet wants all classes to go whatever way they want to avoid the trinity, they should give ALL possible combinations of stats. Problem is I’m trying to get an apothecary set of trinkets to compensate the lack of vitality and it’s pricy as hell, making it way too hard to build, and not really worth it. I would really hope new combinations of stats on future updates.

in Crafting

Posted by: Hearte.6852

Hearte.6852

I refuse to do condition builds because there is no Condition Damage/Toughness/Vitality set. Would be nice if there was a Precision/Toughness/Vitality set as well. I’d be more inclined to use the “* on crit” sigils.

in Crafting

Posted by: phil.5296

phil.5296

Yes, I agree with what has been said. I also think there should be sets of gear of every combination of stats. I do feel like CD/T/V is a must have for heavy condition damage builds and should be considered prioritarily.

in Crafting

Posted by: Trikki.5803

Trikki.5803

That gear combination will make Necros gods, hope it doesn’t happen.

Trikki – GM [NOC] Nocturnal (Oceanic Mature Age Guild)
Blackgate
http://www.nocturnalguild.com.au

in Crafting

Posted by: Death Reincarnated.3570

Death Reincarnated.3570

I want this on my Elementalist. With the Superior runes of Undead it would also give ‘5% of Toughness becomes Condition Damage’ – that would be nice

Proud member of Legion of Honour XIII

Do not click this link!

in Crafting

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

Is there Condition Damage with a combo of Healing Power + Toughness or Vitality gear? That would be a viable option imo because it would lend to survivability and not waste points on something like Precision.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

in Crafting

Posted by: Eridanus.6283

Eridanus.6283

Is there Condition Damage with a combo of Healing Power + Toughness or Vitality gear? That would be a viable option imo because it would lend to survivability and not waste points on something like Precision.

The prefix “Shaman’s” has Vitality/Condition Damage/Healing Power.

When the going gets tough, make a complaint topic and claim you won’t play the game.

Scrub Logic.