Finally made my Clown gun!

in Crafting

Posted by: Gizmoitus.7241

Gizmoitus.7241

After a very long time, thank you Southsun cove for your scale and blood drops. Also Thank you {iLL} for all the help along the way! I am completely happy with my newly crafted Quip!

Attachments:

- Gizmoitus -
I haz clown gun!

in Crafting

Posted by: Vajra.3914

Vajra.3914

Hope u are Thieve/mesmer, ’cuse u are going not to use it as engineer the 50% of the the time :/.

P.s. Congratulation for your Leggendary.

in Crafting

Posted by: echo.2053

echo.2053

Welcome to the expensive pistol gun club chuga chuga woot woooot :P

Bender the offender – Proud violator of 17 safe spaces –

in Crafting

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

Next step? Craft another. Duel wield them clown guns!

in Crafting

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Hope u are Thieve/mesmer, ’cuse u are going not to use it as engineer the 50% of the the time :/.

P.s. Congratulation for your Leggendary.

I’m making it for my engi. Last time I checked, thieves and mesmers can switch weapons too.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

in Crafting

Posted by: Vajra.3914

Vajra.3914

Yeah, but depend on what build u have, u are not going to use pistol most of the time (just a fast 3-2, and maybe when u use shield to block attacks).

Anet should realy change the look of the kits and their skill while using leggendary :/.

in Crafting

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

Please anet, make quip/pred-based back kits Like a burning backpack for pred, or a purple party streamer thingy balloon randomness for quip.

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

in Crafting

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

I think having it on a engineer is more fitting and better for your sanity and ours.

#ELEtism

in Crafting

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

The purple aura looks great on mesmers.

Too bad Quip itself is a stupid gun. Who the hell wants a clown gun which shoots CONFETTI for 1000 gold!? Give me a James Bond-style PPK with silencer sound effects!

in Crafting

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

Congrats on the most awesome party gun ever.

I have Quip on my engineer, and I really like the break from the sound effects when I switch to kits.

Instead of a purple aura, maybe it should have came with a red bozo wig that pops up on your head everytime you have Quip equipped.

Oh, and I wish they would improve the footsteps slightly. They are pretty unnoticeable most of the time.

in Crafting

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Please anet, make quip/pred-based back kits Like a burning backpack for pred, or a purple party streamer thingy balloon randomness for quip.

You mean a “THIS IS THE REAL MESMER” effect?