Patch fixing precursors

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Hurrakan.4259

Hurrakan.4259

I heard in-game the other day that someone got Dusk from a spider in Cursed Shore – on Aurora Glade server.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Bartas.4908

Bartas.4908

The chance to get a precursor from Orr mobs is extremely small. A bit better drop chance is from chests you get for killing dragons or capturing temples in Orr. However, the fastest (but still very unreliable) way is gambling in the MF.

Bit better? I have yet to see anything reare or exotic dropping from dragon/temple chest. Well TBH I got 1 rare from Jormag chest ONCE but this was before Lost Shores patch.

Proud member of [BOO]
Thief/Necro/Guardian/Mesmer/Elementalist of SFR EU

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

from ~50 chests from dragons i got only 5 rares, no exotic, all blue almost never green.
I dont like jormag dragon, fights are ~15-20 mins and for that time i get only blue stuff?? (i tried 120% magic find and same stuff again)no wonder there are <20 players every time (2 months ago there was 50+). i dislike fighting dragons there should be 1 rare for 100% because this are special events not some quest. i notice nerf on everything, even bags drop like 1-3 for an hour of farming. no wonder economy is kittened up really badly because someone figure out and just buying and selling stuff for higher price (dusk is now 500 gold nice, next month 1000 maybe because twilight is 9500 gold). anet will monitor it when it get 3000 and then thy will say, economy is working as intended.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: ThCakeIsALie.5306

ThCakeIsALie.5306

I am definitely working on the precursor scavenger hunt, but like others have said, things like this take time and I want to get it right. Not to mention, it’s not the only thing on my plate. Please do not expect to see the precursor scavenger hunt in the next patch. I may be awesome, but I am still only human and this is a fairly large amount of work to get done and done right. Please be patient!

I <3 u!

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

The colossus went from 330g to 450g in one night. Two weeks ago it was under 200g. This is redicilous.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: JorrdKarrd.2047

JorrdKarrd.2047

As of today I have now used 1450 carrion krait slayers in the mystic toilet, every exotic and rare I received I put back in trying to get Dusk, I figured I would not support the monopoly of them on the TP so I decided to not buy one there.
Getting a legendary was my only goal in GW2 and the first part, the precursor I can’t even get. I hate RNG because it has nothing to do with dedication to a cause or a goal, it’s just luck, it’s not a legendary weapon, it’s a lottery ticket weapon.

Hope you mystic toilet suckers out there will get an easier way of obtaining one part of your legendary, I’m jumping this sinking ship, Anet was bullkittenting hard when they said we wouldn’t have to grind.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Predator.1398

Predator.1398

The colossus went from 330g to 450g in one night. Two weeks ago it was under 200g. This is redicilous.

This is market manipulation mate. Prices will continue to grow. ANet doesn’t see anything bad here. “It’s just how the market works”.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Malediktus.9250

Well if someone is willing to sell a colossus for a decent price contact me. I am tired of the mystic toilet, wasted 750g on lvl 80 rares with no luck.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Kenage Achalarus.4276

Kenage Achalarus.4276

I know the feeling of the Mystic troll. ive been still on the hunt for my precurser if you guys are wondering im shooting for Eternaty. so far i farmed The claw The sunless and the Shatterd. and so far ive only receaved greens. at the momunt i’m runing in the fractls of the mist and im getting a lot better loot than what i did farmming orr for 11 hours. wich begs the question a Champion dragon legendary creature bent on killing the world and all who inabit it good job we killed the dragon here is your loot (all greens and some blues) but go do a jump puzzel i got 1rare and 1 exaudic wtf. jump around get better loot but go do a dragon receave junk?

now the market remember people who have precursers have power in the market because of supply and demand. not much supply and a lot of demand as goes the same for any crafting componut for legendarys
Malediktus.9250:The colossus went from 330g to 450g in one night. Two weeks ago it was under 200g. This is redicilous.
ezd.6359: Ok. And what about lodestones?They are very rare! 2 gold * 100 = same problems with precursors :-/When you fix problems with precursors, lodestones will be next problem (and even worse IMHO).
Jericho: The price of the T6 materials and ectos will compensate us

a Mesmer with a Greatsword [Confusion], your mind has been [Mind Wrack]

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Gasoline.2570

Gasoline.2570

I know the feeling of the Mystic troll. ive been still on the hunt for my precurser if you guys are wondering im shooting for Eternaty. so far i farmed The claw The sunless and the Shatterd. and so far ive only receaved greens. at the momunt i’m runing in the fractls of the mist and im getting a lot better loot than what i did farmming orr for 11 hours. wich begs the question a Champion dragon legendary creature bent on killing the world and all who inabit it good job we killed the dragon here is your loot (all greens and some blues) but go do a jump puzzel i got 1rare and 1 exaudic wtf. jump around get better loot but go do a dragon receave junk?

now the market remember people who have precursers have power in the market because of supply and demand. not much supply and a lot of demand as goes the same for any crafting componut for legendarys
Malediktus.9250:The colossus went from 330g to 450g in one night. Two weeks ago it was under 200g. This is redicilous.
ezd.6359: Ok. And what about lodestones?They are very rare! 2 gold * 100 = same problems with precursors :-/When you fix problems with precursors, lodestones will be next problem (and even worse IMHO).
Jericho: The price of the T6 materials and ectos will compensate us

Post of the year!

The balance team is chained to SPVP, and the PVE team is all about producing carnivals

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Malediktus.9250

Looks like someone is relisting all colossus at around 450g lol. Buy offers still less than 300g.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: bunn.4915

bunn.4915

Dusk now 580g with buy orders at 510g this is a joke now, when are we going to get some news about when the scavenger hunt will be out. It’s been to long now without any update

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Predator.1398

Predator.1398

Looks like someone is relisting all colossus at around 450g lol. Buy offers still less than 300g.

This is just another fact of precursor prices manipulation by very rich ppl.

Dusk now 580g with buy orders at 510g this is a joke now, when are we going to get some news about when the scavenger hunt will be out. It’s been to long now without any update

I doubt SH will be released in January… I think it will be February or even March…
Moreover, remember that precursor is like 25% of legendary. I doubt that ANet plans to make precursor easier to get. They want to make the progress of getting it more visible/fun for players. So I’m 100% sure it will be very complicated task (compared to Gift of Mastery/Fortune/Weapon) which requires a lot of grind, mats and time. We can expect another skyrocket prices for T6 materials and e.t.c. And we still have no ETA for SH.

TBH, I just tired to wait for SH. So I decided to just buy gems, convert them to gold and buy my Dusk on TP. Sure it’s quite expensive way but again – I tired to wait I value my time and the price has been acceptable compared with waiting for weeks for SH and potential grind for weeks/months to get precursor via SH.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

here’s my worry, there is nothing challenging enough in the game yet to prevent this from being a “give everyone a precursor” hunt, and that’s a problem.

Not that i personally care but that would be a dick move to people who did buy it or have an actual hard time to get it. Regardless of you thinking they are nolives or not.

TBH, I just tired to wait for SH. So I decided to just buy gems, convert them to gold and buy my Dusk on TP. Sure it’s quite expensive way but again – I tired to wait I value my time and the price has been acceptable compared with waiting for weeks for SH and potential grind for weeks/months to get precursor via SH.

gz, enjoy twilight ^^

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

here’s my worry, there is nothing challenging enough in the game yet to prevent this from being a “give everyone a precursor” hunt, and that’s a problem.

Not that i personally care but that would be a dick move to people who did buy it or have an actual hard time to get it. Regardless of you thinking they are nolives or not.

gz, enjoy twilight ^^

the game cannot be designed to live with their design mistakes and misteps forever. Its bad for the game in the long run if they have to meter every good change against how people played before that change. And its not really difficulty issue, the best way to get precursors right now is to play guild wars as a venture capitalist, and it isnt really so much difficult as much as requiring a certain mindset.

I dont think they should design the only endgame goals as mostly about generation of gold, that was a large miss step. Im not saying items like that shouldnt exist, but it shouldnt be what people are expected to do post 80. And most especially obtaining a weapon shouldnt be that.

Most likely what they will do is put a long somewhat grindy item gathering mystic forge recipe. Best hope is that it will involve getting items from glorious chests and jumping puzzles, or special dynamic events, so that at least it opens the world and exploration again, and makes it so you probably truely played and did a lot of things througout the world while hunting for your legendary.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Heylo.4938

Heylo.4938

I feel like there are a few things missing from a legendary, like completing the story. Maybe they can give you a piece towards a precursor if you complete story, dungeon master, and some other really time consuming achievement that I can’t think of. Unfortunately, with the way dungeons keep bugging out, that is probably not a great way to do it either. /shrug Just an idea.

Sickest Guild [NA] Blackgate

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Agenteusa.6380

Agenteusa.6380

Well if someone is willing to sell a colossus for a decent price contact me. I am tired of the mystic toilet, wasted 750g on lvl 80 rares with no luck.

Well, I read 2-3 of your posts and you now say you wasted 750g on the MF?

Why not buy it if you said it was 200g back then and it got raised to 450g?

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Malediktus.9250

Because I rarely have that much money on my hands at the same time. The 750g were a result which added up over the months.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

do people realize how much the materials for other parts of the legendaries will skyrocket to once this scavage hunt (aka legendary welfare program) is implemented? Be careful what you wishful, but I guess people just assume they can continue to whine and complain til it’s zero effort to get a legendary…

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Deathjester.9841

Deathjester.9841

Cost me around probably around 120 gold (the Hunter).

Used mainly exotics. Put in orders and bought the vera/axiquoti for 1.30-1.40ish each.

I used rares at first but after about 30 gold or so of rares and very little exotics, I switched to exotics.

I crafted it in the overflow, if that helps anyone. I would always wait to leave the overflow, because I thought it might not be craftable there. It is. So don’t worry about that.

Most of the people I see complaining are using rares. You MIGHT get lucky with rares, and you might even “make a profit” in the short run. You can also lose big time with rares.

If I am getting 1 exotic in 40 rare rifles (and that happens)? That means I just spent 11-12 gold and got zero rolls at a precursor. I can have two rolls for half that price with exotics.

Rares might work for you, but I find exotics to be much better and a heck of a lot less time consuming.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Nappychappy.7046

Nappychappy.7046

do people realize how much the materials for other parts of the legendaries will skyrocket to once this scavage hunt (aka legendary welfare program) is implemented? Be careful what you wishful, but I guess people just assume they can continue to whine and complain til it’s zero effort to get a legendary…

Do you realize how expensive these mats already are?

The very fact that you can buy a legendary makes it a welfare item, the fact that there is no challenge tied to it makes legendary a welfare item. The only thing legendary about the legendary is the grind, or USD spent on pixels.

It should take several things, from materials to challenges to make a legendary, something a tad more “hardcore” to qualify.

You are using 21 of 100 infractions ermm, PMs.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Dreamslayer.7659

Dreamslayer.7659

The very fact that you can buy a legendary makes it a welfare item, the fact that there is no challenge tied to it makes legendary a welfare item. The only thing legendary about the legendary is the grind, or USD spent on pixels.

It should take several things, from materials to challenges to make a legendary, something a tad more “hardcore” to qualify.

It would cost you thousands of dollars in gems to buy a legendary weapon. There are people with the means and some of them have the will, but that is a very small club.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Nappychappy.7046

Nappychappy.7046

It would cost you thousands of dollars in gems to buy a legendary weapon. There are people with the means and some of them have the will, but that is a very small club.

Actually you don’t have to spend thousands of dollars, all you have to do is spend enough to get in the “tp game” and start flipping merchandise.

The people who got away with exploiting are probably the most vocal against people complaining about prices and drop-rates, since it would undermine their profits. Other than legendary being a neat skin, there is zero player skill, or dedication related to it. If the drop-rates were always as low as they are now, only people who dished out hundreds of gold would have them.

I know someone who has 2, and the third one they are working on is taking longer than the first 2 did.

You are using 21 of 100 infractions ermm, PMs.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Malediktus.9250

The mystic toilet finnally had mercy with me. (first try with 4 random exotic hammers of the day)

Attachments:

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Walkerz.5830

Walkerz.5830

honestly i think if they just make it enough work that it pushes most people away from the idea of the scavenger hunt AND make the precursor you receive from the hunt acc bound there will still be a good amount of people who prefer to buy their precursor thus keeping the market the same, and the people who cant just farm 500g (who probably aren’t effecting the current market for precursors anyway) can still work towards their weapon.

Just saying throw something simple together that takes forever, a new “gift” from each of the 8 dungeons for 5000 tokens …and 4 create gift of X other 4 create gift of Y , then you need obs shards, or ecto, or badges or something..it doesnt matter not here to crunch numbers and debate “fair” amounts..just saying make it take a very solid amount of time to keep every1 from jumping ship on purchasing/forging their precursor and most importantly acc bound so no one does this work for $$ and both sides can be happy and no1 can complain “free precursors given out” which is exactly what the karka event was…

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Mordiego.7302

Mordiego.7302

I am probably one of the many players out there that already have gathered all the necessary Gifts to make a legendary but are missing the precursor due to a necessity to accumulate an extraordinary amount of Gold in one place.

I would like to be able the acquire the precursor step by step instead of massively grinding the gold farm and chasing the constantly increasing price on TP.

I would really appreciate the scavenger hunt, no matter how long and painful instead of gambling….

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Kathias.8532

Kathias.8532

welcome to the club I also only miss my precursor, everything else rests in my bank. I have also dumped 280 lvl76 exotics and about 200 lvl80 rares into MF…then I gave up

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Demeron.5423

Demeron.5423

ok im geting alittle FED up with this RNG Junk… ive put in over 100 Extoics trying to get my Dusk its only thing I need to make my Sword and I have yet to Proc one STILL not even 1 named Exotic has come back out of all these Trys like common? like this is beyond annoying and im at point where im geting tired of the game because of it

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

Funny how People thought anet would give everyone a precursor for free.. with better droprate and better buildchance in the forge the precursors will cost less for sure, but i don’t think they will cost less then 200 Gold, the Greatswords maybe even 300, its not ANETs Fault everyone wants a Greatsword.

Well it kinda is considering greatsword can be used by more class than not.

Ranger/Mesmer/Guardian/Warrior…. Only half the classes in the game lol.

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Psybunny.8906

Psybunny.8906

The mystic toilet finnally had mercy with me. (first try with 4 random exotic hammers of the day)

Gratz! I just finished with Sunrise myself and I’m also thinking of going after Juggernaut next (need a short break from dungeon farming though). Post some pics when you’re finished.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Malediktus.9250

Gratz! I just finished with Sunrise myself and I’m also thinking of going after Juggernaut next (need a short break from dungeon farming though). Post some pics when you’re finished.

Will do, but first I need to farm about 100g more to buy the icy runestones.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

Well, if you wanted to slow the rate at which precursors entered the market you could put some pre-reqs on the quest to obtain them. Perhaps world completion and the possession of all other required materials. That would help to maintain their exclusivity. The price would still fall, and it should, but it would be more gradual and much less than if everyone playing could just walk into the quest for a precursor with little previous effort. It would work to limit it to those already working on a legendary. (The people that actually want the precursors, rather than marketeers.)

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Murashin.8602

Murashin.8602

Ok. And what about lodestones?

They are very rare! 2 gold * 100 = same problems with precursors :-/

No: there is not any similar problem, cause if you do at least 2 fractal runs you are sure to get a (random) Lodestone, so Lodestones have a big drop rate.

200 Gold are nothing more than the price of a Tier III outfit: ANet give you a precursor AND you ask them to increase the Lodestone drop rate or “lower their price”? You are a casual player.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: kiba.2768

kiba.2768

why not use the achievement system? if you’re going after zap, have an npc as part of your scavenger hunt that requires 10k kills with a 1h sword before you can even attempt to get zap. he could give you some item when mixed with x, y and z produces zap.

since legendaries are most likely an end-game goal of most legendary chasers, 10k kills proves they are in it to win it and really, 10k kills isn’t that hard to get. where it gets interesting is when people want to craft a second legendary or an offhand where it’s more difficult to get a killing blow(some classes may have a really hard time with certain offhands…having another profession that uses the offhand in a manner of dps would help, but i feel this cheapens the achievement).

honestly, if i were anet, i would release the scavenger hunt OVER TIME to retain players playing the game.

this may have been mentioned before, but i think that the scavenger hunt precursors should be account bound. it will reduce the amount of marketeering, at least on the precursor side. t6 mats will be manipulated whether or not the precursors are AB or BoE. from anet’s perspective and i don’t fault them at all, since this game is a BUSINESS for them, making the scavenger hunt precursors BoE would be a better move. precursor prices will drop and i won’t even venture to say how much, but this opens a window for more players to buy gems > gold therefore filling anet’s coffers. it’s a win/win in my eyes, but i can guarantee that players will NOT support BoE precursors since manipulating will still be an option if they can be sold.

no matter AB or BoE precursor, i believe anet will still keep the completed legendary BoE regardless of its origin.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Ekove.4586

Ekove.4586

The problem with precursers is not the ridiculous rarity and the amount of money you have to pay, it’s the fact that it’s one big investment…all eggs in one basket…

I do believe that RNG is a big part of RPGs, but within reason. Precurers are hopeless to try to “find”, there’s no sense of progression while trying to farm them unlike T6 materials for example.

Buying them on the other hand is such a huge investment and test of patience…Now I don’t mind if a precurer was a crafted soulbound you get from combining 4, less rare, exotics that in total cost just about as much. On the other hand, saving 500g is not only a ridiculous test of patience (think of all the things I can do with 500g!), but also a huge risk since the very next day the price could go down by 100g due to a slight disturbance in supply…and that is simply unfair and unappealing.

Lodestones, T6 mats and other aspects of the legendary cost as much if not more in some cases, yet people don’t complain about them as often since there’s a sense of progress in them….not winning the lottery or putting all your eggs in one basket.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Demeron.5423

Demeron.5423

Im rly geting tired of this game because of my hunt for my precurser now… put 16 extoic greatswords and not a single named one came back still no dusk and still not a single answer on when we will see our hunt added or nuthing…. this game geting old and boring rly quick the content is old… and u cant even make ur legendary with how over priced crap is to buy and the RNG from Mystic forge is just sickning….

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: ezd.6359

ezd.6359

Ok. And what about lodestones?

They are very rare! 2 gold * 100 = same problems with precursors :-/

No: there is not any similar problem, cause if you do at least 2 fractal runs you are sure to get a (random) Lodestone, so Lodestones have a big drop rate.

200 Gold are nothing more than the price of a Tier III outfit: ANet give you a precursor AND you ask them to increase the Lodestone drop rate or “lower their price”? You are a casual player.

Your opinion about how casual i am is very important to me… not. If you have no real life – it is your personal problems.

And look at the date of my post. Everything was different.

Now i have everything for my legendary but precursor for about a month or so.
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7626/prelegendary.jpg

I spent hundreds of rares since that.

Even if NOW lodestones are more available, it does not matter, arena must decrease grind time in the game. What if i want to make another legendary? If i want to level up 2-3 twinks and want them to look good (+ 2-3 legendaries), should i sacrifice my real life for it? I dont think so. Game must deliver fun to gamers. I dont care if everyone will run around with legendaries, i want mine because i want! It is why i play games! If game does not make me happy – i dont play it. Very simple.

English is not my native language, sorry :<

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Tank The Lord.4790

Tank The Lord.4790

I like how the guy who posted the pic of colossus has 2 Ancient Karka bags. Were you one of the ones who got to open the chest and also got it in the mail while others didnt get anything? And if you were I bet you got several precursors from that too. lucky kitten.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Malediktus.9250

I like how the guy who posted the pic of colossus has 2 Ancient Karka bags. Were you one of the ones who got to open the chest and also got it in the mail while others didnt get anything? And if you were I bet you got several precursors from that too. lucky kitten.

Yes, I got an additional karka bag from mail, but I didnt use overflow exploit.
And no I did not get any precursor from them, infact the stuff in it was bad enough to salvage it. Also the colossus was the first precursor in over 1300h playtime.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

I am definitely working on the precursor scavenger hunt, but like others have said, things like this take time and I want to get it right. Not to mention, it’s not the only thing on my plate. Please do not expect to see the precursor scavenger hunt in the next patch. I may be awesome, but I am still only human and this is a fairly large amount of work to get done and done right. Please be patient!

And how are you working on it, an other amazing gamble with better chances maybe with precursor still sellable?

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Xuthus.8103

Xuthus.8103

I really don’t know why people hate Mystic Forge that much.. In My Opinion, Its just an added option of the game to get better stuff. Yes its gambling for sure, you can get lucky, unlucky or even break even. Think about the other games out there. Most of them, you need to hunt it from monsters and be lucky for a lucky drop to acquire something rare. So, if you are a player hates RNG alot. then i think you need to stop playing MMOs. If you plan to try it and throw some gears on it to have a better stuff. Then its your decision. Either you failed or you succeed, its your luck. The problem is, we people always like to assume that after throwing this 200pc of gear, we can instantly get our precursors. Yes, some people will get lucky, some people can even break even for exotics and the one who fails.

In my point of view, Precursor scavenger hunt is a bad idea. Yes, hate me now. But its true. If Anet want to add more precursor in the game. Put the drop rate up. Not like this. Its like an instant precursor for everyone. The game is only 4 months old and you giving precursors in this way.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Lucas Ashrock.8675

Lucas Ashrock.8675

The point of our “whines” is the absurd amount of gamble needed. If was something in the range of 100 attempt at worst, still was acceptable. 10.000+ is just pathetic like a slot machine attempting to cash out a casino. And don’t worry, nothing amazing is incoming about scavenger hunt, just a longer way to acquire mats with better % and gamble again.

Dungeon Master http://i.imgur.com/Hoqw3.jpg ME http://i.imgur.com/R41MGzB.jpg Fractal Guild Promoter

(edited by Lucas Ashrock.8675)

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Oreoz.2573

Oreoz.2573

Soo in another thread Ms. Murdock here says that noone is currently doing work on the scavenger hunt and that we shouldn’t expect to see any kind of precursor developments in the Jan/Feb/March updates.

I think I read that somewhere in the dungeon forums of all places. Lemme find it.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Oreoz.2573

Oreoz.2573

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: thisolderhead.5127

thisolderhead.5127

This thread is amazing… if you go back through and read it very carefully with head outside one’s self and with an eye for real economics.

Yes it will take a little time investment in between dungeons/pvp but nothing like the precursor/RNG direct path.

What am I talking about? Well look again – if you can see the opportunity jump in and make that gold now before some idiot savant reveals it!

Feeling bad due to my response does not mean it was a personal attack.
It may just be that your original statement was wrong.
Please try again.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Noerknhar.3826

Noerknhar.3826

Any news?

Enuerus Derune – Necromancer, Sylvari
[NO] ~ Ponys Will Never Die

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

I saw 3 precursors drop to mates this WE. Working as intended, no changes needed.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

My goodness. There are apparently all these people for which precursors drop. I have yet to meet one of them.

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Surferboy.1649

Surferboy.1649

not every precursor which is posted after a dragon fight really dropped them. Some just post it for fun. Otherwise “Venom” dropped yesterday everytime I fought against a dragon^^

Patch fixing precursors

in Crafting

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

I got three drops from WvW and Orr: Focus, Scepter and Dagger.
And two from MF: Dusk, Dusk.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer