Post your legendary progress!

in Crafting

Posted by: Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

Zero progress. Because I’m not going to waste my time on a poorly thought-out legendary system determined by luck and wealth and not devotion and storyline.

Grind Wars 2: Heart of Tears

in Crafting

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

Finished Howler this Friday and Meteorlogicus a week before that.
Making my fifth would require me to do 100% map completion again which I’m not sure about :p

Attachments:

in Crafting

Posted by: Liquid Rhino.7192

Liquid Rhino.7192

Yesterday, I asked the citizens of LA to choose whether to craft Howler or Frenzy (had both gifts and pre’s), and they chose Howler.

Took a few shots in the Grove:

Attachments:

in Crafting

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

sick set of legendaries. wish i have a full set on my guard ^^. now you go make a gs

Roleplayer.

in Crafting

Posted by: Baneblade.9267

Baneblade.9267

1. Which legendary are you going for?

I’m currently building The Flameseeker Prophecies.

2. Do you have any gifts? If so, which one?

I have The Chosen, Gift of Fortune and Gift of Mastery!

3. Which gift are you working on? And how far have you come on it?

All I need now is the Gift of The Flameseeker Prophecies! I just need 79 Icy Rune Stones, 247 Piles of Crystalline Dust, 168 Cured Hardened Leather Square, 15 Orichalcum Ingot, Superior Sigil of Battle, 20g for the 2 recipes for weaponsmith and tailor and some lower tier mats for crafting to 400!

4. Addition information you want us to know, maybe a picture.

I started the day the game came out but I got burned out and went on hiatus for almost 8 months, I just got back recently! Almost after a year of farming and its almost within my grasp!

UPDATE: I JUST GOT IT AT LONG LAST!!!!!!

Attachments:

(edited by Baneblade.9267)

in Crafting

Posted by: Cattleman.4356

Cattleman.4356

Well I just finished my bifrost (YAY) and now im starting a very ambitious project…

Dual incinerators…

since I only have one gift of exploration im starting world completion and the saving progress again. this time im going to try and get precursor(s) and clovers first.

A little intimidated about the cost of the precursors but we’ll see how it goes

Wish me luck!

in Crafting

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

Well I just finished my bifrost (YAY) and now im starting a very ambitious project…

Dual incinerators…

since I only have one gift of exploration im starting world completion and the saving progress again. this time im going to try and get precursor(s) and clovers first.

A little intimidated about the cost of the precursors but we’ll see how it goes

Wish me luck!

Good luck! After making Meteorologicus, I went straight to making the bifrost. And now I’m burned out from that, so I’m saving and hoarding for ascended crafting. No more legendaries any time soon, for me :p

in Crafting

Posted by: Vajra.3914

Vajra.3914

100%, my quip is ready to be born!

Attachments:

in Crafting

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

Bolt: All T6 materials are over 190, just need to top those off and get zap. I do have about 400g of stuff on the TP, so once that sells then I should be +- 40g away!

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

in Crafting

Posted by: Archaeopteryx.7409

Archaeopteryx.7409

Going for Kamohoali’i Kotaki:
3 Clovers (C:)
Gift of Battle (Pfffscht)
Carcharias (yey!)
A few T-6 Materials :/)
46% Map Completion(:I)

Hoping to get done by Christmas!!!

in Crafting

Posted by: ZBoss.5610

ZBoss.5610

Still waiting for pre to drop or for mystic forge to give me a break and stop eating all my gold. Saving 700+ gold is not an option after buying the last of my T6 mats. Got everything else done but the pre…

Sucks that after playing since Beta I’ve yet to get one pre (not even from Karka event where everyone else got one it seems) or a named item drop that sells for more than 20g yet I have 4 level 80 toons geared up. Sigh

The A-Net luck Gods frown upon me.

in Crafting

Posted by: PraetorMortis.8610

PraetorMortis.8610

Gift of Mastery, Gift of Fortune, Gift of the Juggernaut all sitting in bank collecting dust as I grind gold for a precursor. 2500+ hours in this game and nada. Thanks Obama.

in Crafting

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

Goal — Twilight
- Dusk — Currently saving. Still need ~300 more gold (buying straight from TP)
- Gift of Twilight — Already made
- Gift of Fortune — Only need 76 more clovers (1/77)
- Gift of Mastery — Just need 57 obsidian shards (76,961 of 119,700) Need 42,739 karma

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

in Crafting

Posted by: Berformet.2981

Berformet.2981

Just finished sunrise

still working on Kudzu, Twilight (making Eternity) and Kamohali’i Kotaki.

just need Leaf of kudzu, Dusk pre’s, 3 more stacks of T6 mats, 3 stacks of globs and 2 stacks of obsidian shards (102,764/1,500,000 Karma atm)

Currently have The Dreamer, Sunrise and Frenzy equipped on my ranger with the others to follow (hopefully) sometime in the near future

Attachments:

/) /)
(^.^)b Cmdr Whíte Rabbit, The Bunny Mesmer
d(“)(”) Alias: Thalia Cereus, Cisna Brightwell, Toxic Bunny

in Crafting

Posted by: Edward.8130

Edward.8130

Heyy!
W8ing on my t6 mats and ectos to come up to a stack to finish off my legendary. Waited so long for this…now just have to farm for hours -_-

in Crafting

Posted by: Hopper.5128

Hopper.5128

Goal twilight all gifts done just after dusk about 350g away now :/

AvD

in Crafting

Posted by: Ghost.4690

Ghost.4690

Right now, I need “only” The Colossus… =(

in Crafting

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

Question to those that have finished multiple legendaries… Where did you get all the T6 materials! Am I really that unlucky that they drop for everybody but me? And don’t even mention the lodestones…

I still need a lot of T6 materials and most of those lodestones. But my total costs (if TP’ing everything I still need) is now around 300g (that includes that 100g for those 100 thingies you must buy from that NPC near Jormag), so, I’m getting there.

in Crafting

Posted by: Berformet.2981

Berformet.2981

i basically sell all green loot, and sell exo’s over 2g, you get lucky with some drops. also i leave the T6 mats until last as you gather a lot of those while getting everything else. just play away and they eventually start to stack up with the remainder coming from the TP once i have everything else. running dungeons is a good money cycle as well as doing the ori and ancient log harvest runs. ads a nice bit to the pocket. also you can champ farm too but its been nerfed a bit lately.

For ecto globs i salvage all rares using mystic kits and exo’s i dont sell using black lion kits, also for precursor i forge all rare and exo drops of the weapon i want to try for it, and also use dungeon tokens to try as well. avoid buying rares from the TP. its a huge waste of gold.

but basically what i do is, Gift of weapon>Clovers>Gift of mastery>precursor>gift of fortune.

hope this hlps a little and hopefully you’ll get there soon

/) /)
(^.^)b Cmdr Whíte Rabbit, The Bunny Mesmer
d(“)(”) Alias: Thalia Cereus, Cisna Brightwell, Toxic Bunny

in Crafting

Posted by: Path.5247

Path.5247

Legendary: Frostfang
Progress:3/4
So i have the Gift of Frostfang, the Gift of Mastery, and the precursor (Tooth of Frostfang) which set me back about 475gold.
Right now im stuck at the gift of fortune, T6 are a pain in the butt to farm/buy. My original plan was to run the Frostgorge champ farm and save up that gold to buy the mats. Recently i noticed that some of the bags weren’t dropping any money, or dropping small amounts. So now im just realizing its gonna take longer. was hoping to have it by this week but yea lol, not gonna happen.

in Crafting

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Got everything ready for Quip apart from the 500 dungeon tokens, and don’t think I can ever be bored enough to put myself through that for the number of times I would have to in order to get the tokens.

I really wish those stupid tokens were tradeable, no idea why they aren’t apart from forcing people to do content they would much rather NOT do.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in Crafting

Posted by: Vrede.8942

Vrede.8942

Hi all,

I have everything but….

1: I need 160 more Silver doubloons (Sad panda face)
2: The precursor.

The Goonie who wasn’t in the movie.

in Crafting

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Built Sunrise, Twilight and Eternity today.
proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD9xOVn6Ahs

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

(edited by Malediktus.9250)

in Crafting

LadyRhonwyn.2501

Got everything ready for Quip apart from the 500 dungeon tokens, and don’t think I can ever be bored enough to put myself through that for the number of times I would have to in order to get the tokens.

I really wish those stupid tokens were tradeable, no idea why they aren’t apart from forcing people to do content they would much rather NOT do.

What dungeon is that?

And I think it’s smart to do the dungeon required while gathering the materials. You get 60 tokens per first run. You need 500, so that’s 8 runs. Those should be easy to do in the time it takes to gather all other materials… I’m at 399 now…

in Crafting

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

What dungeon is that?

And I think it’s smart to do the dungeon required while gathering the materials. You get 60 tokens per first run. You need 500, so that’s 8 runs. Those should be easy to do in the time it takes to gather all other materials… I’m at 399 now…

Looks like its 500 Caudecus Manor tokens (Beetletun) for Quip.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

in Crafting

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

You got everything for your legendary besides the dungeon runs…. And you don’t want to do it?! How about before achievement chests, people who wanted legendaries had to spend a good amount of time in wvw, whether they liked it or not? Suck it up and do the dungeon. 8 runs is nothing. It’s hard for me to believe you didn’t consider this before deciding to make Quip.

in Crafting

LadyRhonwyn.2501

You got everything for your legendary besides the dungeon runs…. And you don’t want to do it?! How about before achievement chests, people who wanted legendaries had to spend a good amount of time in wvw, whether they liked it or not? Suck it up and do the dungeon. 8 runs is nothing. It’s hard for me to believe you didn’t consider this before deciding to make Quip.

Especially as it takes time to gather all the rest of the materials anyway (unless you go to TP with a huge bag of gold…)

But I should really finish those 3 dungeons runs I still need… (not really a dungeon runner at all…) One of these days I give up on the T6 and buy all I need from the TP and I want those tokens ready then…

in Crafting

Posted by: bodydoc.1659

bodydoc.1659

Hello from me too guys. Happy to join with Twilight, Kudzu, Howler, Frostfang, Dreamer and Kamohoali’i Kotaki. Also I’ve got Rage and Rogrot’s flame.

My goal – First Ranger in the world with all Legendary weapons that the class can equip.

Already exploring the beautiful map for 4th time.

Wish me luck :-)

P.S. I’ve got all my legendaries by myself!

Unstoppable Bodydoc – Leader of The Bulgarians [BG] | SFR
http://www.twitch.tv/bodydoc
http://www.youtube.com/bodydocgw2

in Crafting

Liquid Rhino.7192

My goal – First Ranger in the world with all Legendary weapons that the class can equip.

Pretty sure this has been done by at least more than one ranger already. Perhaps not ‘documented forums first or YT first’ but I’ve definately seen at least one other on my server alone that was only the dagger pre away from all a few months ago and i can’t imagine he’s the only one.

Still, very nice collection, and good luck on finishing your goal! Is Kamo worth it on ranger after the updates?

(edited by Liquid Rhino.7192)

in Crafting

Posted by: bodydoc.1659

bodydoc.1659

Too bad. I was hoping to be world first Well I will try to be first on my server then :P

No Sadly still not worth it. Let’s hope that Anet at least will add the effect on more than 1 skill.

Unstoppable Bodydoc – Leader of The Bulgarians [BG] | SFR
http://www.twitch.tv/bodydoc
http://www.youtube.com/bodydocgw2

in Crafting

Posted by: Furzb.2506

Furzb.2506

Update: Got my Twilight done last week, yay!

in Crafting

Posted by: knbBlackTemplar.3059

knbBlackTemplar.3059

0, never get precursor drop since pre-launch. Don’t want to buy it, it wouldn’t feel right.

80’s: Sylvari Necromancer (Main). Human: Thief, Warrior (PvP Main), Engineer. Charr Guardian

in Crafting

Posted by: Brando.3891

Brando.3891

I droped dwan twice and now i need only dawn to finish sunrise and i wat about 1000g (not in one time of course) in MF xD

Brando [SC] Snow Crows

in Crafting

Posted by: PraetorMortis.8610

PraetorMortis.8610

Guildies pitched in to help me get my precursor over the weekend! Finally finished my Juggernaut!!! Just gotta repay some gold now…

in Crafting

Posted by: jetjordan.9403

jetjordan.9403

have everything for twilight but dusk. Can’t seem to motivate myself to play to farm up the gold after putting over 100 rare GS into the forge for squat…

in Crafting

Posted by: Riiko.4512

Riiko.4512

I am going for the Predator! I think its beautiful, and I do love the rifle on a warrior.
I am currently farming for the gift of wood and finishing up my map completion. I haven’t gotten very far into progress per se, but I’ve started!
Fishing for the precursor in the magic toilet is going to kill me I think. All that gold ..

[AHMA] – Rev
Perpetually in the mists

in Crafting

Posted by: enzoh.5302

enzoh.5302

have everything for twilight but dusk. Can’t seem to motivate myself to play to farm up the gold after putting over 100 rare GS into the forge for squat…

I put in about 500-600 rare greatswords in the last few days with no luck. Now I’m pretty much broke and this has ended my attempt at trying for a legendary. I ended up spending most of my gold, which was ~85g.

in Crafting

Brando.3891

I put in about 500-600 rare greatswords in the last few days with no luck. Now I’m pretty much broke and this has ended my attempt at trying for a legendary. I ended up spending most of my gold, which was ~85g.

i spent 1000g with no luck…

Brando [SC] Snow Crows

in Crafting

enzoh.5302

Wow, that’s a lot of gold. Did you buy the rares or craft them? I was buying the mats, crafting, then selling back the exotics I got.

in Crafting

Brando.3891

Wow, that’s a lot of gold. Did you buy the rares or craft them? I was buying the mats, crafting, then selling back the exotics I got.

I crafted the rares (for about 750g) and crafted back the exo that it gives to me. And in the meantime i was buying some exo (worth of 250g) for a few attempts more.

Brando [SC] Snow Crows

in Crafting

Posted by: Ele Lady.6103

Ele Lady.6103

Two legendaries done (Rodgort and Bifrost), I can now start my third, as I fished Dawn today after ~150 rare and 12 exotic GS over few days.
I just need to sell Dawn to get the Dusk I wanted, and then grind like there’s no tomorrow.

in Crafting

enzoh.5302

I ended up getting Dusk from the forge today. I bought 60 exotics and with about 20 left I finally forged a Dusk. Now I’m working on world completion and clovers to start.

in Crafting

Posted by: Silverhyren.4037

Silverhyren.4037

I just got Leaf of Kudzu from a champion bag two days ago while doing nightmare tower~
I think I’ll start getting the mystic clovers first because I think they’re one of the most unstable items to get.
The others should be just plain farming.

Already have Gift of battle~

in Crafting

Posted by: JayyxDawg.5081

JayyxDawg.5081

I’m not sure which legendary greatsword I want. I mean, Twilight looks cool, but everyone has it, Sunrise just doesn’t tickle my fancy, and, from what my friends have told me, Eternity isn’t worth it.

So, my progress?
Over three-hundred Badges of Honor, and about ten Obsidian Shards.
Yeah, I have a long way to go.

Five months ago, I posted this.
Now, all I need is Dusk!

Human pin-cushion
Tarnished Coast [NA]

in Crafting

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Update on my progress:
still have gift of fortune
still have gift of mastery
still have gift of twilight
still waiting for precursor building, as I won’t be part of community who throw away their gold for lottery or farm incredible amount of gold until their eyes bleed out

in Crafting

Liquid Rhino.7192

sick set of legendaries. wish i have a full set on my guard ^^. now you go make a gs

Challenge Accepted Completed.

Attachments:

in Crafting

LadyRhonwyn.2501

Finally managed to craft my Gift of Wood this weekend. I gathered almost 2 stacks of Orichalcum Ingots vs 1 stack of Ancient Wood Planks….

in Crafting

Posted by: KarlusDavius.1024

KarlusDavius.1024

Flameseeker prophecies
All except mastery
I’m at 97% world completion then I’m done. Yet I can’t play till tomorrow so I’m literally fiddling with everything try to make my mind off it!

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

in Crafting

Posted by: Ele Lady.6103

Ele Lady.6103

On my way for Twilight.
Made some calculations of how much it would cost to buy the things I need.
Then calculated what I could get if I’d sell everything I have in my bank for spare.
Also calculated how much I could save money by buying some heavy crafting bags.
If I sold everything, I’d still need a whopping amount of money :/
EDIT: Prices are calculated 10-15 minutes before posting.

Attachments:

in Crafting

LadyRhonwyn.2501

I made a HTML5 (using a local storage) webpage for it, which I can use to check the prices at all times… (one drawback, it’s local storage, so it’s at home and I’m on my laptop right now, so I can’t access the accurate numbers).

But my situation is a bit more sunny. I need around 260g more (total) and I do have that in my bags (in gold). I could also sell my very special, very expensive, dye.

But I don’t want to! I’ll just muddle along, putting every coin I get from drops into the TP and only start dipping into my savings account when I need the very last item: Icy Runestones.