The Moot, The Juggernaut, or Frostfang?

in Crafting

Posted by: Ogwom.7940

Ogwom.7940

Which of these 3 legendaries do you like the Best?

in Crafting

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Made Juggernaut this Sunday…I love it. Moot is most ugliest , frostfang not bad.

in Crafting

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Personally speaking? I dislike the Juggernaut because it looks like a giant thermometer, and not an actual warhammer. I also dislike Moot because it’s far too silly. Of the three, Frostfang is the only one I consider aesthetically pleasing.

in Crafting

Posted by: rogerwilko.6895

rogerwilko.6895

frost.

in Crafting

Posted by: Cormac.3871

Cormac.3871

Personally speaking? I dislike the Juggernaut because it looks like a giant thermometer,

If a nurse approached me in hospital with something that looked like the Juggernaut I think I would be too scared to roll over.

Frostfang has more utility in terms of sharing between your alts, but other than that it’s a matter of taste. Of which I have none given the joke I told.

in Crafting

Zaxares.5419

Well, as I said, “personally speaking”. I can’t stand the look of the Incinerator, Quip, Twilight OR Sunrise. Bifrost is OK, but it SO does not suit a dark, gothic Necromancer. (Which I have.) But everybody has their own taste, so I won’t judge people if they do pick up these Legendaries.

in Crafting

Posted by: SkyFallsInThunder.8257

SkyFallsInThunder.8257

1. Juggernaut.
2. Frostfang.
3. -

The Moot is so kitten silly I will never consider making it. And Frostfang would be a lot better if the kitten mouth would stop gibbering…

in Crafting

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Well, as I said, “personally speaking”. I can’t stand the look of the Incinerator, Quip, Twilight OR Sunrise. Bifrost is OK, but it SO does not suit a dark, gothic Necromancer. (Which I have.) But everybody has their own taste, so I won’t judge people if they do pick up these Legendaries.

You think bifrost is ok? than you must be ok with a bow that is shooting rainbow horses.

Best looking legendaries are:
Juggernaut
Sunrise
Twilight
Eternity
Flameseeker
Bolt
Meteorlogicus

others are….ugly.

in Crafting

Posted by: GrimmR.3541

GrimmR.3541

Howler is the best legendary, by far.

Howler
Sunrise
Incinerator
Twilight
Quip
Kamohali
Kraitkin
Frostfang
Metreologicus
Dreamer
Flameseekers
Juggernaut
Minstrel
Rodgorts
Frenzy
Kudzu
Moot
Predator
Bolt

toxic since 2012

in Crafting

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

Frostfang

A dragon’s head that breath ice!?

/winthread

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

in Crafting

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Frostfang. By far.

But the best of all is The Dreamer. It has everything I love in one beautiful package.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

in Crafting

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

I got Frostfang first; love it. Gives off some cool effects especially when paired with Howler.

Just recently obtained a Juggernaut. Honestly it’s the most reasonable looking weapon for a hammer.. it really looks intact unlike other weapon series e.g; Dreamthistle, the new air/wind-looking themes etc. Anyway, the only thing I don’t like about this weapon is the effect it gives off when sheathing it back. Unsheathing gives off a nice burst of the metallic liquid but as soon as you put it away it is an immediate disappearance and feels off-putting. Still beautiful though.

The Moot. Let this legendary never see the light of day. I am afraid I’ve never used a mace before and this.. by far.. is the biggest abomination ever to grace the face of Tyria. There is a special place in the devil’s lair to whomever wields The Moot. Six save us all.

in Crafting

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

Out of the list i would say Frostfang.

Else personal my favorites are :
Meteorlogicus
Kudzu
Sunrise

And the Komaoholi whatever underwater weapon with the shark .. sadly i hate
underwater combat.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

in Crafting

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

You think bifrost is ok? than you must be ok with a bow that is shooting rainbow horses.

Best looking legendaries are:
Juggernaut
Sunrise
Twilight
Eternity
Flameseeker
Bolt
Meteorlogicus

others are….ugly.

Personal taste. Bifrost, meteorlogicus, minstrel, incinerator are all equally good-looking. Personally, I love bifrost the most as I main ele and this one makes her extremely sparkling and dressy.

To OP: If neither of them looks good on your intended character then it’s better to save the cost and look for other skins.

Attachments:

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

in Crafting

Ogwom.7940

I have Rodgort and maybe it would match with Frostfang on my ranger?

in Crafting

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Frostfang matches Howler and Kamohoali the best. Likewise, Rodgort matches Fused Axe, Incinerator and Firey Dragon Sword.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

in Crafting

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Why not all 3?!

Attachments:

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

in Crafting

Posted by: Melanie.1240

Melanie.1240

1. Juggernaut
2. Moot
3. Frostfang

I’m not a big fan of Frostfang actually, but Moot and Juggernaut are one of my favorite legendaries.

in Crafting

Posted by: One Prarie Outpost.4860

One Prarie Outpost.4860

What are these “legendary” things you speak of… I’ve yet to get my hands on anything that will lead to such a thing.

hint, hint Gail

in Crafting

Posted by: Flitzie.6082

Flitzie.6082

Not that it matters, but I dislike all of them. Every legendary to be exact.
They all look silly imo.
A legend among legends is surely not going to fire rainbows or clown pistols with confetti.

If Bolt and Juggernaut diddn’t have their silly effects I’d maybe someday consider getting one of those.

Ascended weapons however are a job well done. Very well infact.
To each his own I guess.

You touched the shiny, didn’t you?

in Crafting

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I agree with you Flitzie, they all look absurd, and I wouldn’t want to be caught with one of them. I’ve been holding off with crafting a legendary, in the hope that some day they add new legendaries that look better, and are less absurd.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Crafting

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

To answer the question:
Frostfang > Juggernaut >>> Moot

My personal taste:
Best: Twilight > Sunrise > Predator > Flameseekers > Incinerator> Frostfang >
Bolt > Minstrel > Frenzy

Ok: Juggernaut > Rodgorts > Kudzu > Howler > Metreologicus >
Kamohali > Bifrost > Kraitkin

Ugly: Dreamer > Quip > Moot > Eternity (don’t like the day and night skin swap)

in Crafting

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

In my opinion Incinerator is the most overrated Legendary by far. That tiny little flame you won’t even notice it on humans. Actually the first time I saw it was in 2012 in a dungeon run and some people asked why the ele has some firey footfalls until he/she told us that this was a legendary lol.

I have Frostfang out of those three and I like it a lot. Also you can give it a lot of characters. Most beautiful is Sunrise imho which was my first legendary which I made in December 2012.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

in Crafting

Posted by: Silvia.9130

Silvia.9130

Frostfang for its magnificent effect! (even though I don’t like the shape of the weapon too much )

But overall, my favorite ever is Meteorlogicus, followed by the Bifrost and Eternity… -

>>Lady Carlie Castle<
>>=<

in Crafting

Ogwom.7940

Now if you remove The Moot from the list of those 3 legendary weapons and replace it with Eternity, would you girls/guys still vote Frostfang as best legendary?

in Crafting

Posted by: Silvia.9130

Silvia.9130

Now if you remove The Moot from the list of those 3 legendary weapons and replace it with Eternity, would you girls/guys still vote Frostfang as best legendary?

Nop, not me, I’d vote Eternity :P

>>Lady Carlie Castle<
>>=<

in Crafting

Posted by: Anhomedog.7968

Anhomedog.7968

Man I’d love Incinerator and bolt :’( too bad the precursors are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
expensive

Ride the Lightning: Movement speed adjustments
no longer affect the intended travel distance.
-The Pros at ANET

in Crafting

Posted by: Aro.8275

Aro.8275

Frostfang is completely meh.
Juggernaut is ok and I was thinking of going for it but saw it on people and didn’t like certain aspects. Maybe some day.
The Moot, I’m planning on making two Sadly this will still take a lot of time, havn’t seen a precurser since lost shores and am fairly bored of the farming grind. But eh something to work on in the years to come.
Was also thinking of Rodgort. Cus, Rodgort.

If only eles could use torches.. and engies using maces/hammers…

in Crafting

Posted by: Crossaber.8934

Crossaber.8934

Yes, I will still vote Frostfang. (Frostfang / Juggernaut / Eternity)

I value the looks of my character so much. I can’t stand a weapon that will change appearance based on time (i am perfectly fine if it is by manual swap), no idea how to mix and match the armor in order to fit 2 different alignmented weapon…

I do have rate Sunrise and Twilight the best looking legendary on my list.

in Crafting

Zaxares.5419

You’d think I’d hate the Dreamer (since I do not like Quip or the Moot), but strangely, I find the Dreamer quite hilarious (even though I wouldn’t use it myself).

The only Legendaries I genuinely like are:

- Kudzu (unfortunately it doesn’t suit my Norn Ranger)
- Kraitkin (again, unfortunately it doesn’t suit any of my characters)
- Flameseeker Prophecies (can’t really see my Charr Warrior using it. A Guardian maybe, but not a Warrior)

The Predator also gets a mention for its unique sound effects, although again, I can’t see my Warrior using it. (He’s an up-close-and-personal style Warrior, not a sniper.)

in Crafting

Posted by: Marmatt.8590

Marmatt.8590

My favorites are Eternity (only have sunrise right now) and the bitfrost.
I dislike the incinerator the most out of all of the legendaries. The only other one i would even consider getting would be Meteorlogicus, and bolt. But bolt is sooooooo expensive. My favorite of all time though is bitfrost <3

Mystogen 80 Mes
Knights Of The Knightmare
S3 Legend

in Crafting

Posted by: quaniesan.8497

quaniesan.8497

The Moot is the worst, too cartoonish and makes the character look undignified with those silly effects. I always wanted to meet the person that designed the Moot. Though not in the list, the Flameseeker is the best looking one, though abit of lacking utility.

If ya no longer see me after this post,
it means THEY got me for " neg criticism in clever disguise".
Know that it has been fun and I love ya all.

(edited by quaniesan.8497)

in Crafting

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Frostfang would be my vote.

Although the disco ball…. sorry The Moot… might be humorous on a guardian in the right get-up.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

in Crafting

Zaxares.5419

You ever seen a max-size male Norn Commander in WvW wearing the Winter Outfit and double-wielding the Moot? Hilariously fancy.

in Crafting

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

You ever seen a max-size male Norn Commander in WvW wearing the Winter Outfit and double-wielding the Moot? Hilariously fancy.

Can’t say that I have….. but the mental image that presents is hilarious

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

in Crafting

Posted by: Lalocat.6793

Lalocat.6793

I don’t even know what the hammer looks like. I saw a Moot once in game, it would win this contest if I ever used mace. Hilarious.

in Crafting

Posted by: Shrapnel.7249

Shrapnel.7249

I personally wish I could find use for a mace just to craft Moot. Absolutely kitten, confetti disco ball and the BEST walking effect out there. Everyone comes to party when you show up

in Crafting

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

of the 3 ? i would say the moot. who wouldn’t want disco light ? haha…..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in Crafting

Posted by: Exo.2965

Exo.2965

1st of all – what class do you play and what class do you have? considering to this choose the most needed legendary wich you will be able to use by most of the time playing with your different characters.

2nd – what is the main spec and role of yours? WWW, PVP, PVE? you can shoose the weapon most profitable due to gameplay.

3rd – Personal: Howler was my 1st legendary cause of WWW playing as condi-remove-heal-shout-warrior and beacuse all other warhorn skins are ugly. Plus Howler gives you unic Fog animation. 2nd was Frostfang – for my warrior (axe for PVE and WWW) and for my necro (playing on WWW). Then comes time for Incinerator for my Thief and again Necro. And last was Bolt – for my warrior (WWW), Thief (WWW, PVP, PVE), Mesmer (all the time) … and i’m thinking to LVLUP ranger who can use all of these weapons.

As you see – you can choose by yourself what you need more.

By far the best weapons are:
GS – Greatsaw Greatsword
Axe – Frostfang
Mace – Moot (but how often will you use it ? srsly)
Hammer – Juggernaut and Entropy (both nice but 1st is Legendary with unic visual effects)

in Crafting

Posted by: rhapsody.3615

rhapsody.3615

Frostfang. By far.

But the best of all is The Dreamer. It has everything I love in one beautiful package.

Haha, I made the dreamer and sold it to buy the moot
Frostfang doesn’t impress me, and I don’t use hammer on my warrior so I could never justify juggernaut.

My vote of the three is the moot! You are a disco! It’s only less popular because mace is not used that often, but it looks pretty kitten cool!

in Crafting

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

All you Moot haters are missing out. I sold my Dreamer precursor to fund the rest of my Moot. Go discoball, go!