Wild speculation about jewelcrafting 500

in Crafting

Posted by: Cyrill Faust.9340

Cyrill Faust.9340

So anyone else notice the Dust mites in Dry Top drop alot of jewels? With this extensive research ( read random idea i pulled out my kitten) i can only conclude that they will release 500 Jewelcrafting next patch.

Proud member of [BANK] my bank guild and [BANK](2) my other bank guild

in Crafting

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Well, they are an elemental and all elementals drop jewels. There are a lot of them, but there are other zones that have areas with a high density of elementals too.

in Crafting

Posted by: Spiky.8403

Spiky.8403

I think it will come very soon, we got new combo of stats, recipes to make weapons and armor. It would be logical to introduce jeweler 500 very soon.

in Crafting

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Ah. That would be the day when gold ore is worth more than iron ore.

in Crafting

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

They will ad 500 jewelry in December. Because December is the last month for 2013 earning.

They will release jewelry crafting in December. So poor people will buy gems to boost Anet 2013 earning.

in Crafting

Posted by: Freeelancer.2860

Freeelancer.2860

They will ad 500 jewelry in December. Because December is the last month for 2013 earning.

They will release jewelry crafting in December. So poor people will buy gems to boost Anet 2013 earning.

Attachments:

in Crafting

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I was wondering how long before some caught that.

in Crafting

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

ya I mean 2014. I was thinking about ascended armor and 2013 December when I wrote it.

in Crafting

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

The only thing that I’m not sure about with 500 jeweler is… what do they do with all the ascended trinkets you get with laurels/fotm?

I mean… what will we be making at 500 if not the stuff we already get from fotm/laurels? It seems weird to be able to completely ignore the requirement to have 500 in the discipline to get them when we can’t do that for weaponsmith/armorsmith so they’d probably have to take them out of the vendors/rewards.

Fotm already has a severely reta***d reward system as it is, so yeah.

shrug I still would love 500 jeweler/cooking, but it’s definitely a tough thing to implement that will require a lot of planning/changing.

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

The only thing that I’m not sure about with 500 jeweler is… what do they do with all the ascended trinkets you get with laurels/fotm?

I mean… what will we be making at 500 if not the stuff we already get from fotm/laurels? It seems weird to be able to completely ignore the requirement to have 500 in the discipline to get them when we can’t do that for weaponsmith/armorsmith so they’d probably have to take them out of the vendors/rewards.

Fotm already has a severely reta***d reward system as it is, so yeah.

shrug I still would love 500 jeweler/cooking, but it’s definitely a tough thing to implement that will require a lot of planning/changing.

There is lots of room to implement more infusions to craft at 500 jeweler.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Crafting

Posted by: eithinan.9841

eithinan.9841

I dont play fractals, I cant wait to finish off my sets of rings.

in Crafting

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Maybe instead of stats, level 500 in jeweler will allow us to craft trinkets with particle effects. Once this is put into place, everyone with these new trinkets will shine, blink, coruscate, flash, sparkle, and have footprints.

Just imagine, a whole zerg equipped with these trinkets. ^^

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

in Crafting

Posted by: Infernia.9847

Infernia.9847

I don’t think it would be a bad thing to have another option to get ascended trinkets from crafting. More options is always better, right?

I hate to “open a can of worms” but wasn’t it mentioned a while ago that they were thinking of releasing legendary trinkets?
And if these things do have particle effects, for the love of… whatever… please let us have the option to completely disable particle effects or at least a slider.

Blackgate : Level 80 Ranger, Necro, Guardian, Warrior
Devs: Trait Challenge Issued

in Crafting

Posted by: Maliel.8362

Maliel.8362

At last, carrion trinkets!.

in Crafting

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Yeah, there are still many different stats that are unavailable for Ascended trinkets. r500 Jeweler would address that. Crafted Ascended jewelry might also come with customisable upgrade slots, which might be worth it alone for min-maxers.