Are the Risen voting too?

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

I find Support Tokens in their Orrian chests, they drop them every now and then, (along with Kite Fortunes but the tokens more frequently by 3 to 1, maybe) even Alpha dropped one when it ran away once. Are they all sneaking up there and voting too?

“This one. For Kiel.”

“Your votes here will only serve to strengthen Gnashblade!”

“Kiel for everything.”

“Rise my brothers! For Gnashblade!”

Attachments:

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: ZilentNight.5089

ZilentNight.5089

“Rise my brothers! For Gnashblade!”

“Death gooood!” =D

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

What about the animals? They apparently are voting too. At least the owl griffons are trying to vote (only one off the top of my head that I can remember getting one).

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: LastShot.4762

LastShot.4762

If you run enough cof/coe/hotw, you will know flame legions/inquests/jormag get to vote too.

in Cutthroat Politics

Nilkemia.8507

Flame Legion’s definitely voting for Gnashblade.

Inquest are probably playing both sides right now.

Sons of Svanir/Icebrood would vote for Gnashblade, since they’re woman haters.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Starscream.6498

Starscream.6498

“EVERYONE! VOOOOTE!”

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

What about the animals? They apparently are voting too. At least the owl griffons are trying to vote (only one off the top of my head that I can remember getting one).

Not just griffons, I got some from wolves at least. Presumably they’re not voting for Gnashblade. I can’t see even the most progressive canines overcoming millennia of tension to vote for a giant cat.

“Wolves for a better tomorrow!”

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Ever wondered what happens to all the stuff that the NPCs have that are killed by other NPCs….?

One – Piken Square

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

I encountered the same thing while wandering in Orr. My original theory was that maybe these were really recent Risen, but that wouldnt explain the other mobs carrying them. And then I realised: somewhere, Evon or someone else is flying around, dropping tokens and reminders from an airplane. Just flying around, dropping stuff on our heads.

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Ratchet.5416

Ratchet.5416

The strangest thing I found was an Ellen Kiel Representative Button (I wasn’t even aware these could drop, and none others ever dropped again for me) from…

A Flame Legion soldier.

Vote Gnashblade!
And revive Baelfire.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

The strangest thing I found was an Ellen Kiel Representative Button (I wasn’t even aware these could drop, and none others ever dropped again for me) from…

A Flame Legion soldier.

Awesome. Please go back and question him, I must know the backstory.

On a similar note, I find it hilarious what any mobs drop; I come from games where different types of enemies have different loot tables (i.e., a rat can drop a ring but not a platemail – platemails are what you find inside dragon bellies).

So I have made it a habit to imagine the enemy was wearing the thing they dropped, and it’s wonderful: from centaurs falling over their plate-mail boots, to spiders with eight tiny pirate gloves, to mosquitos wearing silly hats… GW2 became much more fun the day that started.

in Cutthroat Politics

Nilkemia.8507

A Flame Legion soldier.

On a similar note, I find it hilarious what any mobs drop; I come from games where different types of enemies have different loot tables (i.e., a rat can drop a ring but not a platemail – platemails are what you find inside dragon bellies).

So I have made it a habit to imagine the enemy was wearing the thing they dropped, and it’s wonderful: from centaurs falling over their plate-mail boots, to spiders with eight tiny pirate gloves, to mosquitos wearing silly hats… GW2 became much more fun the day that started.

But that soldier’s dead now, so we’ll never know. Unless they come back like we do all the time. And yes, imagining the monsters actually holding the things they drop is more amusing.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

One – Piken Square

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

A Flame Legion soldier.

But that soldier’s dead now, so we’ll never know. Unless they come back like we do all the time. And yes, imagining the monsters actually holding the things they drop is more amusing.

He WP’ed. I’m sure he was back a few minutes later.

They all do, or we’d all run out of enemies to slay in the first week or guild wars.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Blade Kuroda.1795

Blade Kuroda.1795

What amused me was once Dulfy dropped a support reminder during a fractal run. I had to wonder how she managed to get that, and why an ascalonian from around the time of the searing would be voting for Evon? …As well as how the heck she managed to get a hold of that in the first place.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Grimwolf.7163

Grimwolf.7163

Flame Legion’s definitely voting for Gnashblade.

Inquest are probably playing both sides right now.

Sons of Svanir/Icebrood would vote for Gnashblade, since they’re woman haters.

No, Kiel clearly has the Inquest in her pocket. That’s why she’s offering the Thaumanova Reactor; that’s how she plans to pay for their support.