Future fractal thoughts

Future fractal thoughts

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: BatteryBiscuits.1573

BatteryBiscuits.1573

Lorewise, it could be interesting since its the inquest’s first protoype and seeing the reasons behind their creation related to dragons.
Gameplay mechanic wise, i’m a bit worried.

I know there’s the saying floating around how this will be the CoE 2.0 fractal and such but I can’t help but imagine that the fractal will go with random inquest mobs attacking you, the ones we all know and love, with some champion golems and this legendary inquest guard that happens to be there.
In other words, not that surprising.

But I’m willing to look foward to it and see if Anet will pull a big surprise from what we’d expect of thaumanova, it could turn out to be a very good fractal indeed.
What do you imagine how the thaumanova fractal will be like?
Are you excited? Are you worried?
Discuss it then!

Future fractal thoughts

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Circling Skies.1872

Circling Skies.1872

I really don’t care one whit about the reactor and not to interested in Abaddon either. I fought him already in GW1.

What I would like to see are more Fractals that deal with stuff that happened in between GW 1 and 2. It would also be cool to go back in time to Orr before its destruction so that I can see it in all its grandeur. There are tons of cool structures in Orr. I would love to see how they looked when they were built and being used.

Future fractal thoughts

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Lucky.9421

Lucky.9421

Shameless plug
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/cutthroat/Anet-No-Golems-pls/first#post2561277

What I would like to see are more Fractals that deal with stuff that happened in between GW 1 and 2. It would also be cool to go back in time to Orr before its destruction so that I can see it in all its grandeur. There are tons of cool structures in Orr. I would love to see how they looked when they were built and being used.

That would be awesome. The concept art for pre-sinking Orr is really neat and majestic looking.

Kind of reminds me of The Hall of Heroes, but grander.

Future fractal thoughts

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

There are a bunch of threads already with ideas for new fractals, and some of them are amazing.

https://www.google.de/webhp?hl=en&tab=ww#bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&fp=5b619b935d5b5607&hl=en&q=site:https%3A%2F%2Fforum-en.guildwars2.com%2Fforum%2F+fractal+ideas&safe=off

Someone should compile a complete list.

Future fractal thoughts

in Cutthroat Politics

Lucky.9421

Here is a pic of pre-destruction Orr. Too bad the Artist, Tom Scholes, does not work at Anet anymore.

Attachments:

Future fractal thoughts

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

That’s lovely.

Future fractal thoughts

in Cutthroat Politics

Lucky.9421

That’s lovely.

And since that artist(and many others) are gone, that brings up a big question.

Can Anet really produce content like they used to? I think so, but they need to re-hire.

Maybe Abbadon would have forced them. :P