In-game #team titles

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Kuess.1842

Kuess.1842

Can’t we get titels to show who we support to show under our names?

This would get the discussion started ig as well

(edited by Kuess.1842)

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Mark Katzbach

Mark Katzbach

Content Marketing Manager

Sorry, but that’s not something we can do en-mass on the forum.

However, you could set it in your signatures. Those can be set by clicking the edit profile button on your user profile and entering it into the signature box. Then just make sure the Show Signature box is checked when you post and your support will be displayed for all to see.

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Kuess.1842

No not here In the game of course Since you are in charge of special operations I’m sure you can inspire the team.

Another idea: In game Support Pins

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: yandere.9176

yandere.9176

Yeah ingame titel should be really easy to do. And it is a cool idea.

Desolation – Mistress of significance level

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Lokheit.7943

Lokheit.7943

One thing about this: Please don’t make both possibilities (gaining whatever achievement for supporting Evon and supporting Kiel) available at the same time (either one cancels the other, or there is a “voter” achievement).

I don’t want to vote for Kiel but the completionist on me and many others will be torn if there are achievements to complete for both sides!

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: PHARAOH.3465

PHARAOH.3465

One thing about this: Please don’t make both possibilities (gaining whatever achievement for supporting Evon and supporting Kiel) available at the same time (either one cancels the other, or there is a “voter” achievement).

I don’t want to vote for Kiel but the completionist on me and many others will be torn if there are achievements to complete for both sides!

This ^^

I was already assuming I would end up supporting both for completion, although I have been having fun supporting Gnash here on the forums. Be nice to only need to support one in game.

Prince Pharaoh – human mesmer
Lord Pharaoh – sylvari ranger
etc, etc – one 80 of each class

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: TriggerSad.2597

TriggerSad.2597

It does seem as though they have that sort of technology with the achievement system since we’ve never seem them being to adding and removing progress for an achievement track like that on the fly.
Would still be cool though

IGN: Despada
Guild: I Can Outtweet A Centaur [TWIT]
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TriggerSad

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Alleluia.1320

Alleluia.1320

In game titles would be great. Like if you spend 5 of your vote tokens for a candidate, you get a 0 or 1 pt achievement that includes the granting the #titles from the Cutthroat Politics splash page.

Also, possibly being able to put their likenesses on your kites. That could be cool.

Kuess, maybe you should edit the thread title to say “In-Game #Team Titles”. The devs might not take another look at this if they think the question is already answered. Including “in-game” might get them to give it a second look.

(edited by Alleluia.1320)

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Ronah.2869

Ronah.2869

In-game titles. Earn the title fast like the first achievement then earn supporting banners and supporting flags for Tier 2 and 3. It would be awesome to run around with a flag like we do now with our Kites

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Nihilus.3015

Nihilus.3015

I won’t allow this.

AmateurNet

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

But what happens if you support BOTH of them to get the titles. o-o

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: citypigeon.6358

citypigeon.6358

I doubt there’ll be anything in the game that prevents you from acquiring support tokens for either side..the victory just comes down to whoever has acquired the most overall. There might be titles you can earn based on your success in the candidate trials challenge? And so what if you earn titles for both candidates, you still can only display 1 title =P

IGN: zestalyn
zestalyn.tumblr

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

Sorry, but that’s not something we can do en-mass on the forum.

However, you could set it in your signatures. Those can be set by clicking the edit profile button on your user profile and entering it into the signature box. Then just make sure the Show Signature box is checked when you post and your support will be displayed for all to see.

You mean, like this?

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Louveepine.7630

Louveepine.7630

I always find the choice between two fractals, unfair.

# Asura because I’m worth it!

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

I disagree. I’m a completionist, so I want to be able to do the achievements for both candidates. Any extra tokens or whatever you get can go to the candidate you want to win.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I disagree. I’m a completionist, so I want to be able to do the achievements for both candidates. Any extra tokens or whatever you get can go to the candidate you want to win.

Same here. I’ll do what I must to get the achievements, and afterwards grind the hell out of the activities for tokens to go into the winning funds… probably. Depending on how the whole thing works, of course.

As for the OP’s issue:

Yes, I would like to sport

• a “Team Kiel” / “Team Gnashblade” title and/or
  • a temporary propaganda poster back item
    And I would probably even buy supporting gem store items (such as a badge, I don’t know) if they were really cheap.

:)

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

skullmount.1758

And I would probably even buy supporting gem store items (such as a badge, I don’t know) if they were really cheap.

You mean one of those sandwich board things? That would be pretty funny to see ingame.
It seems like they could just add one of those guild back banners with the candidates poster on it. It doesn’t seem like it would be that hard to add.

Darkhaven server

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

You mean one of those sandwich board things? That would be pretty funny to see ingame.
It seems like they could just add one of those guild back banners with the candidates poster on it. It doesn’t seem like it would be that hard to add.

Haha!

I was thinking of something similar to the guild backpack… but that would work too.

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Lokheit.7943

You disagree? I think you didn’t understood what I was saying as I’m a completionist too.

I was proposing that the title is more about the fact that you voted, no matter who, and then the title can say who you voted if there is a title.

Basically I’m saying that completionist should be able to complete all achievements without needing to support both of them.

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

Evon Gnashblade=

Acolyte of Abaddon
Acolyte of Knowledge and Secrets
Acolyte of the Fallen God

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

skullmount.1758

You disagree? I think you didn’t understood what I was saying as I’m a completionist too.

I was proposing that the title is more about the fact that you voted, no matter who, and then the title can say who you voted if there is a title.

Basically I’m saying that completionist should be able to complete all achievements without needing to support both of them.

The way I read what you first wrote was that you want people to be able to only do the achivements for one or the other. I take it you meant have only one set of achivements to do that gets completed regardless of who you supported? That would work, but I like the idea of duplicate ones (same for each candidate), cause that means twice the amount of achievement points (thus getting us to 23000 faster, somewhat).

Darkhaven server

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

That was a great idea Kuess, perhaps Arena Net can implement it for the next time Lions Arch has an election.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Kuess.1842

In game titles would be great. Like if you spend 5 of your vote tokens for a candidate, you get a 0 or 1 pt achievement that includes the granting the #titles from the Cutthroat Politics splash page.

Also, possibly being able to put their likenesses on your kites. That could be cool.

Kuess, maybe you should edit the thread title to say “In-Game #Team Titles”. The devs might not take another look at this if they think the question is already answered. Including “in-game” might get them to give it a second look.

Tried searching for that option but Im only allowed to change my post not the title :S

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Alleluia.1320

Tried searching for that option but Im only allowed to change my post not the title :S

It changed the title. lol

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: TheAmpca.1753

TheAmpca.1753

You get both titles but only have to wear one.#teamproblemsolved #thatwaseasy

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

You do know you get to vote multiple times right.

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Alleluia.1320

You do know you get to vote multiple times right.

/shrug I’d still like a title to put under my name in game to show which candidate I’m supporting at the time.

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Ronah.2869

Ronah.2869

You can get both titles but you can display one at a time, isn’t it?

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Alleluia.1320

You can get both titles but you can display one at a time, isn’t it?

Not sure if there is even confirmation there ARE titles yet. That’s what this thread was for.

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Lokheit.7943

For what we could see from the livestream you can show the candidate face you’re supporting floating over your shoulder.

There are also achievements linked to each one, which I think will torn completionist and make the votes much closer to each other than they should as many will try to get both meta achievements to complete all content.

I’m a full Evon supporter but now I don’t know what to do as I want to get all content U.U

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Joseph Skyrim.2470

Joseph Skyrim.2470

In-game hash tag titles? Really? Didn’t know they also had twitter in Tyria. I suppose this is all Lord Vanquish’s fault. >.<

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: LamanKnight.3650

LamanKnight.3650

Yeah this would be soo cool!!! I saw it in my dream! (Sylvarie reference)

In-game #team titles

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: MattCoy.3098

MattCoy.3098

In-game hats perhaps?