New thing in Great Collapse

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Mastruq.2463

Mastruq.2463

Maybe a Great Collapse fractal could shed more light?

I think this could be a fun idea. Presuming it wasn’t a mere poor foundational collapse.

Just a final quick note, I’m certainly not denying that at one point a Canthan district was planned and partially implemented. But the actual lore of the district that the game shipped doesn’t support it very well right now.

I don’t see why the district couldn’t be an arts and Canthan district, given there’s lines for both. And besides, who wouldn’t consider foreign art to be the best of what art has to provide?

But if it wasn’t a Canthan district, that still leaves the massive question: Where is the Canthan areas that Valenze mentioned. And I doubt a Preceptor of the Order of Whispers would be wrong in such a thing.

Since there obviously isnt a canthan district within the city walls, I would reckon if they want to go ahead and introduce one it would a makeshift slum area outside the city to the north/eastern side. The few well-to-do immigrants possibly living in the city (in GW2 racial diversity was killed in favor of caucasian looks so you dont recognize them as canthan in game – but that’s another thread).

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Vamexu.7650

Vamexu.7650

It seems to me like we may be getting a Zephyrite District!

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Nick.6972

Nick.6972

Yeah, anything but Cantha district.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Gmr Leon.1846

Gmr Leon.1846

Wait wait wait, if the datamined update info is something about a royal terrace, why is it a royal terrace? The Krytan royalty, as fair as it is attempted to be portrayed in comparison to some elements of the Ministry, is still akittens base a monarchy. This is a gross expansion on the basis of monarchical power into an area that could better serve to house more refugees.

If it had been repaired sooner, so many refugees from the Molten Alliance’s attacks wouldn’t have to have been endangered by the Consortium down at Southsun Cove, and it would have served to create another interracial hub besides Lion’s Arch.

I’m glad I didn’t help one side over the other back in GW1 with reinstating this antiquated governmental system.

Grydd, asuran engineer perpetually gathering materials.
Member of The Archivists’ Sanctum [Lore], a guild for lore enthusiasts.
The Adventurer’s Log!

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

I’m a bit disappointed as it seems we don’t get to explore the depths of the collapse.

One – Piken Square

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I’m a bit disappointed as it seems we don’t get to explore the depths of the collapse.

Yes, same here.

I did dream of a jumping puzzle down (or back up) the Great Collapse.

Alternatively, had I know, I would have liked to make one final jump down there.

:’-(

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Cappy.2786

Cappy.2786

But what you’ll be finding under that tent (very soon) is not Canthan.

When he said ‘very soon’ he might have meant the next update ^^

That looks like a centaur and….are those seraph?

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: LampGhost.9658

LampGhost.9658

Just a final quick note …. under that tent (very soon) is not Canthan. …. existing city at all.

> Very soon

:D

Black Lion Key [AIM]
~ Desolation

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I can’t believe no one has said it yet.

“IT’S A TARP!”

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

Oh my this is in-tents.

>.>

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

I can’t believe no one has said it yet.

“IT’S A TARP!”

Bravo

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: who want blood.8765

who want blood.8765

are they spraying for bugs?

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

What I am concerned about is the possibility of recon that may be happening. If there are in game references to a cathan district unless there is one currently somewhere that we have not pieced together. Then what was there before the great collapse should be the cathan district. I understand there may be reasons for it not being one now. Put a single NPC talking about how it was the cathan district to keep that story line. If the arts district will now have no relation to cantha.

What I am confused about is how the lore does not currently support a cathan district.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

What I am concerned about is the possibility of recon that may be happening.

You do realize that there are a lot of things about GW2 that have been retcon’d right?

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Erasculio.2914

Erasculio.2914

109813_0825 Gain entry to the Royal Terrace in Divinity’s Reach.
* Asura Gates to All Cities
* Crafting Stations
* Bank and Guild Bank Access
* Mystic Forge
* Merchants
* And more! All within easy reach, for those who enjoy the ultimate convenience.

I’m rather sure this will never be used.

I’m fully expecting it to:

1) Be within an instance, so people cannot log out and log in inside it (try it with your home instance – when you log out inside it, when you log back in you will be in the city, outside the home instance).

2) Not have free travel like Lion’s Arch does. You can teleport freely to Lion’s Arch from anywhere in the world by going to the Mists or entering WvW, and then crossing the Asura gate to LA. Which, for the records, is an annoyance – the game should allow us to skip one loading screen and travel to LA for free.

I fully expect the area to be left empty to rot, like Southsun.

“I think that players are starting to mature past the point of wanting to be on that
treadmill, of being in that obvious pattern of every time I catch up you are going to
put another carrot in front of me” – Mike O’Brien right before Ascended weapons

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

So, I’m not going to spoil anything but I’d like to take this opportunity to remind you guys that according to game lore, there was never a Canthan district. If you’ve done your research, you’ll know that the great collapse was formally an arts district.

I though it is stated by ingame canthans that it was, but maybe I’m mixing memories. I’m not sure but I though it fell because the architecture system (combined with outside game motives) didn’t support the structures correctly and fell but that it was Canthan…

Why would Elonians and Ascalonians have their own district but not Canthans? That feels really wrong and negatively discriminatory!

I think if the story involving the reconstruction isn’t related to Cantha you will get a lot of fans throwing torches at you no matter how good is what you build there instead as there are a lot of expectations about that.

Because the Canthans are somewhat xenophobic and also they blocked off travel and communication with outside areas. The other two haven’t. So it is reasonable that there would not be major groups of Canthans, even in the city. Currently the only major Canthan representative in the game is a pirate.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

I honestly don’t get why most of the community wants to rush the idea of creating something Canthan themed or an expansion that gets us there, we’re not even done with Kryta and now everyone wants to move to the next continent.

I mean don’t get me wrong I loved GW Factions it was a great expansion; but still everyone says that if they don’t remake the Canthan district people will rage.

Seriously as of now there isn’t anything Canthan in the game and you don’t see posts everyday about it, if they place something else in there we’ll be in the same state, with no Canthan influence so I don’t see the reason to rage.

Keep calm people and stop grabbing your pitchforks and torches everytime you see something like this.

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Siphaed.9235

Siphaed.9235

I see… Lines of red tape everywhere eh? The Shining Blade covering up the existence of Canthans is definitely suspicious. Cantha sounds cool though, but if its not allowed its not allowed. Maybe a Great Collapse fractal could shed more light?

Talk to the NPC’s by the gate, and then you’ll know why a fractal would be a horrible idea. Apparently the sewage system under that section broke, had a massive leak, and caused the sink hole by eroding support areas above the old catacombs below the city (sited in Ghosts of Ascalon).

Speculations on what “QJ” is for the name of the update? Because that’s how they code their update photos with the name initials embedded (as seen in Sky Pirates, Cutthroat Politics, Dragon Bash, and every other update prior).

Quaggan Journey?

Quarter Jubilee?

Quantum Jump?

Queen’s Jubilee?

Queen’s Joke?

Queen Joining (i.e. marriage)?

….MORE GUESSES NEEDED!

(edited by Siphaed.9235)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Trent.6732

Trent.6732

I honestly don’t get why most of the community wants to rush the idea of creating something Canthan themed or an expansion that gets us there, we’re not even done with Kryta and now everyone wants to move to the next continent.

I mean don’t get me wrong I loved GW Factions it was a great expansion; but still everyone says that if they don’t remake the Canthan district people will rage.

Seriously as of now there isn’t anything Canthan in the game and you don’t see posts everyday about it, if they place something else in there we’ll be in the same state, with no Canthan influence so I don’t see the reason to rage.

Keep calm people and stop grabbing your pitchforks and torches everytime you see something like this.

According to lore the Cantha District never existed but in reality it did and was removed before the launch of the game. Supposedly at the request of NCsoft to be culturally sensitive to eastern audiences and to keep the game more “universal”.

I believe people are so eager because they are afraid we’ll never get to see Cantha. With the fact that it was already in game to some extent and than removed and covered up by lore is sort of a troubling thought. The comments from Josh Foreman in the Cantha Thread make it sound like they would need approval before approaching it again, which seems like we won’t see anything heavily Canthan related until an expansion. I think though that if there was some confirmation that Cantha wasn’t a taboo subject and that Anet would definitely be visiting it in the later future that would sort of quell the concerns and eagerness.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: ShunsuiKouKyoraku.9106

ShunsuiKouKyoraku.9106

Been missing your stories Konig. You still making them?

~De Oppresso Libre~
Shunsui Kou Kyoraku~Thief |Afro Claptrap~Warrior|Korra Jorradóttir~Elementalist
Zaraki Bladebreaker~Guardian|Mikasa Ackkermann~Mesmer

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Ashabhi.1365

Ashabhi.1365

According to lore the Cantha District never existed but in reality it did and was removed before the launch of the game. Supposedly at the request of NCsoft to be culturally sensitive to eastern audiences and to keep the game more “universal”.

I believe people are so eager because they are afraid we’ll never get to see Cantha. With the fact that it was already in game to some extent and than removed and covered up by lore is sort of a troubling thought. The comments from Josh Foreman in the Cantha Thread make it sound like they would need approval before approaching it again, which seems like we won’t see anything heavily Canthan related until an expansion. I think though that if there was some confirmation that Cantha wasn’t a taboo subject and that Anet would definitely be visiting it in the later future that would sort of quell the concerns and eagerness.

There are hints of Cantha all over, but you have to understand that Cantha wasn’t “removed” it was just “Covered up…”

Mai Trin “looks” Canthan….is it possible that the Aetherblades are actually Canthan, and that Cantha has developed a way to fly? Who knows?

Right now, I would hesitate a guess that the tent over the Collapse is more to do with an upcoming Living World story that involves the Thermanuava(sp) Reactor and whatnot… Not that I don’t believe Cantha has something to do with it, but that I think the other is closer to what we’re doing now (i.e. Ellen’s quest to investigate it)

Level 80 Elementalist

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Trent.6732

Trent.6732

When I say removed I’m not referring to Cantha as a whole I mean the Canthan District in DR which actually was in fact removed from the game. It no longer exists and now we have a dev in here saying that according to lore it never was a Canthan district but rather an art district.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Konig Des Todes.2086

Konig Des Todes.2086

Guys, there’s a big difference between in game lore and what actually happened. He never denied that it was the Canthan district in the real word past, he just said that it’s not part of official lore because it was changed before release.

Read the thread better. I had outright pointed out one in-game reference to a Canthan area existing in Divinity’s Reach, and I had made mention of Ree Soesbee explaining the lore behind the Great Collapse including that it was a Canthan district in the lore.

In other words, that being a Canthan district was in fact told to us to be part of official lore. And the fact that a Canthan area exists, the same.

However, this said, just because it was a Canthan district doesn’t mean it should or will be fixed into being a Canthan district. Based on NPC dialogues – some of which may now be removed, I’m unsure – the residence of the district got relocated elsewhere. So unless there’s now homeless while waiting on the construction to end, what that becomes could be anything that the government desires… and even if there were homeless it could be – but not without some sort of revolt/rally/protest.

If it had been repaired sooner, so many refugees from the Molten Alliance’s attacks wouldn’t have to have been endangered by the Consortium down at Southsun Cove, and it would have served to create another interracial hub besides Lion’s Arch.

Why would the human nation, who have enough of their own problems, house non-human (especially charr given the immense hatred of them in the government and people) refugees?

Talk to the NPC’s by the gate, and then you’ll know why a fractal would be a horrible idea. Apparently the sewage system under that section broke, had a massive leak, and caused the sink hole by eroding support areas above the old catacombs below the city (sited in Ghosts of Ascalon).

You don’t honestly believe those Shining Blade Guards, do you?

They claim both Seraph and Shining Blade helped evacuate something there was weeks foreknowledge about, and that there were no casualties. The gossiping citizens say it was an immediate thing, cracks appearing in the middle of the night. Riot Alice in the street rat storyline states that her father was killed. There’s only mention of the Shining Blade, no Seraph, aiding in the evacuation.

Those guards are clearly covering something up.

Also, Ghosts of Ascalon, to my memory and a quick skim, makes no mention of the Great Collapse. Furthermore, if you’re talking about the trap room in Blimm’s Tomb that had a false floor collapsing being the cause of the Great Collapse, no support foundations were ruins in that room so it wouldn’t have caused a collapse the size of the Great Collapse – if any at all.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

(edited by Konig Des Todes.2086)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

So, I’m not going to spoil anything but I’d like to take this opportunity to remind you guys that according to game lore, there was never a Canthan district. If you’ve done your research, you’ll know that the great collapse was formally an arts district.

Everyone assumes it was a Canthan district, it would be a reasonable assumption since I’m sure I recall seeing Canthan buildings within Divinity’s Reach in a (very) pre-Beta screenshot.

I spoke to many NPCs in Divinity’s Reach after release. I seem to recall this area to be the former site of the “Entertainment District”. I imagine this is what is being rebuilt. There seems to be a large circular path within the collapse barricade which might suggest some kind of…arena being constructed?

I’m preparing myself for 5 months of living story all about the circus. I really wish I’d joined one when I was younger…

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

I see… Lines of red tape everywhere eh? The Shining Blade covering up the existence of Canthans is definitely suspicious. Cantha sounds cool though, but if its not allowed its not allowed. Maybe a Great Collapse fractal could shed more light?

Speculations on what “QJ” is for the name of the update? Because that’s how they code their update photos with the name initials embedded (as seen in Sky Pirates, Cutthroat Politics, Dragon Bash, and every other update prior).

Quaggan Journey?

Quarter Jubilee?

Quantum Jump?

Queen’s Jubilee?

Queen’s Joke?

Queen Joining (i.e. marriage)?

….MORE GUESSES NEEDED!

Queen Jennah escaped you?

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Celebratty.1632

Celebratty.1632

QJ=Quaggan Jump.

New minigame.

Lulu [LGN] Anvil Rock
Garbage at every profession 2015

in Cutthroat Politics

Konig Des Todes.2086

People, please.

QJ obviously means Qui-gon Jinn.

Dear ANet writers,
Stop treating GW2 as a single story. Each Season and expansion should be their own story.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Tachenon.5270

Tachenon.5270

QJ = Queen’s Jackboots. She finally decided to get some shoes and these are what she got.

Hmm.

Quarry… Jade!

The table is a fable.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Darkmorphos.1530

Darkmorphos.1530

Quarry… Jade!

Nice try :p

in Cutthroat Politics

Konig Des Todes.2086

Quantum Jackalope.

Dear ANet writers,

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: LumAnth.5124

LumAnth.5124

I don’t know anymore. You guys have retconned so many things from GW1, that the lore itself is almost shaky.

On a side note: It seems that anything “connected” to Cantha (that is found by the playerbase) is automatically turned down and disproven by developers. Anti-Cantha much? lol

Sorry for the typos….
I’m usually typing on my phone

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Korval.3751

Korval.3751

I think it’s great that you guys are fans of Cantha and I would personally like to see it in the game as well. But what you’ll be finding under that tent (very soon) is not Canthan.

Could it be something like this?!

Attachments:

(edited by Korval.3751)

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Zomaarwat.3912

Zomaarwat.3912

I think it’s great that you guys are fans of Cantha and I would personally like to see it in the game as well. But what you’ll be finding under that tent (very soon) is not Canthan.

The Collapse could be a result of Destroyers burrowing I guess, but that would disappoint me.
Quirky Jig, Quick Jumping, Quality Jingles, Japanese Quarter?

Over a year and the forum search is still broken = /

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Kyrel.8942

Kyrel.8942

Queen’s Journey.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Gmr Leon.1846

Gmr Leon.1846

Why would the human nation, who have enough of their own problems, house non-human (especially charr given the immense hatred of them in the government and people) refugees?

Politics! It’d look good! On the flipside, a good question is why would ArenaNet make the only Asian-themed continent in the series look awful by making them isolationist, xenophobic, and apparently all so into it that we only see the tengu fleeing to make the Dominion of Winds and next to no human refugees alongside them? If they’d included some humans, we could have maybe seen some racial sympathy and openmindedness amongst the members of Cantha.

Instead, it’s kind of funny, since by not including the Canthan District and by leaving our last bit of knowledge of them with tyranny and racism, they make their Asian inspirations look worse than if they had included the Canthan District. At least then we could have read and heard of dissenting opinions…Now we’re left to think the Canthan humans are all just racist jerks.

Great move!

Grydd, asuran engineer perpetually gathering materials.
Member of The Archivists’ Sanctum [Lore], a guild for lore enthusiasts.
The Adventurer’s Log!

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Queen’s Journey.

Queen’s Journey… to CANTHA!!!

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

I’m just making assumptions here, but if we did return to Cantha I suspect it would be a really big deal, way too big to fit under the even largest of tents, or even in an existing city at all.

This sounds very interesting

“We’re losing them! The crowd is turning!”

“Quick, throw out some random reference to the possibility of Canthan content to appease them despite no plans to ever implement it!”

“But we aren’t working on any Canthan stuff…”

“It doesn’t matter, just saying that we haven’t said we won’t is enough.”

That looks like a centaur and….are those seraph?

It’s Rox, not a centaur…

The gold plates at the base of the horns, the unusual shape of the horns, the red braids and the skull on the left shoulder. It’s Rox.

in Cutthroat Politics

Konig Des Todes.2086

The Collapse could be a result of Destroyers burrowing I guess, but that would disappoint me.

My hope is that it’s bandit aka White Mantle sabotage.

Dear ANet writers,

in Cutthroat Politics

Korval.3751

Well what else would be down there besides Destroyers? Uber Dredge? Insane Stone Dwarves? Spongebob Squarepants?

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Lévis.5489

Lévis.5489

From the .dat

Royal Terrace

109813_0777 Special Access Pass!
109813_0825 Gain entry to the Royal Terrace in Divinity’s Reach.
* Asura Gates to All Cities
* Crafting Stations
* Bank and Guild Bank Access
* Mystic Forge
* Merchants
* And more! All within easy reach, for those who enjoy the ultimate convenience.

in Cutthroat Politics

Korval.3751

@Levis – Okay then!

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: AnthonyOrdon

Previous

AnthonyOrdon

Game Designer

The Royal Terrace will be a thing, but it’s not the thing you think it is.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Uther Deathhand.1570

Uther Deathhand.1570

Wait you know what i’m thinking? Ahhhhh scary. Anyway….. Cantha!!!!!

Work for a cause, not for applause.
Live life to express, not to impress.
Don’t strive to make your presence noticed, just make your absence felt. ~ unknown

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: BilboBaggins.5620

BilboBaggins.5620

Nick, that picture was a screenshot taken prior to the release of the game.

And it still can be reconned into canthan district. It’s discriminatory to have districts for all the important nations (Elona and Ascalon) and not Cantha.

PS: Just out of curiosity, where can we find the info that it was an arts district?

Yes it’s illegal to discriminate against the non-existing race of Cantha. I must admit some bias, I’d be happy if we never saw that god-awful cramped architecture again.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: BilboBaggins.5620

BilboBaggins.5620

According to Ree it was a Canthan district…

Unless she was stating the design history and the lore history in the same sentence. I forgot where the interview was (I think it was a TowerTalk interview about humanity’s lore), but Ree explicitly stated that the collapse happened because of a rush in establishing the foundations, and in the same answer explained it was the Canthan district.

I actually have done my research – the Great Collapse’s story and Thaumanova’s story are two of my favorite aspects of GW2 lore. And there is evidence to say it was an Arts AND a Canthan district.

Aside from Ree’s statement, in the Order of Whispers personal story step Suspicious Activity you are able to ask Valenze and the others about the person you’re going to investigate, and she says:

“He was born and raised in the Canthan areas of Divinity’s Reach. He worked in the gladitorial arena until he was injured. "

So tell me – where was/is this “Canthan areas of Divinity’s Reach?” The gladiatorial area could only be the training grounds looking spots next to the Plaza of Balthazar (no other place fits a “gladiatorial area” description), which is right on the edge of The Great Collapse!

And considering how A LOT of the lore and general information in this game comes from outside the game (specially considering who said it, as most of the confirmed facts we got from multiple lore related stuff comes from interviews with Jeff and Ree), then it IS where the Canthan District was. Not to mention the points already mentioned by Konig of ingame info about the Canthan District (and if that’s not where it was… I don’t know where it’s placed then as there is not enough room for a secret district).

Honestly I would prefer 1000 times to wait more so you guys can deal with whatever keeps you from making it canthan instead of scrapping it and doing a recon to use that area for a different living story.

That hole can be there as long as you want, we won’t complain, but if you want to replace it and eliminate all connections to a Canthan District, then no matter how good the story and the ideas are, you will outrage the community.

I’m sure there is some way to implement what you were thinking other ways without eliminating connections between the Great Collapse and the Canthan District.

Edit: As Konig said, it can perfectly be both the arts and the canthan district. There is no reason at all to negate one or the other.

I’m not outraged. So do I have to get kicked from the community now?

in Cutthroat Politics

Konig Des Todes.2086

That thing will be a thing but not this thing rather the thing will be that thing, but that thing won’t be that thing you think the thing is but rather this thing that you don’t think this thing is.

Yup.

Dear ANet writers,

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: kossman.8206

kossman.8206

kitten people… let them run the game….

So tired of seeing this stuff…
Let Anet do what they do….

Flame me… I don’t care….
Stop being so demanding and let them work.. sheeesh…
really? <— that’s what I say to you flamers……

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Lily Miranda.5407

Lily Miranda.5407

The real question is: will phoenix armor be purchasable directly?

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

Sounds like a gem store/promotional convenience item intended to be used similair to how people currently use WvW. Go there to do all your banking, trading, travelling etc.

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

Well what else would be down there besides Destroyers? Uber Dredge? Insane Stone Dwarves? Spongebob Squarepants?

no dude its in the song, he lives in a pineapple under the SEA, not giant hole in divinitys reach

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books