Overall Suggestions for future patches

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Sethorus.9231

Sethorus.9231

Greetings, Guild Wars 2 evolved nicely these past months with the living story content and with the changes being introduced with them, I have some suggestions that I’d like to propose and it would be cool if I could receive some feedback for them.

Ability to save and swap traits – Similar to talent changes in other game, or it could work like it did in GW1 where you saved your build with the name you want and could load them at will, with or without a fee.

Account bound Dyes – Well it was promised during the betas, and it’s really a pain for a lot of players to try obtaining abyss, celestial and black dyes on multiple toons

More Fractals of the Mists focus – Fractals has the capacity to be and bring the so desired end-game pve dungeon-raid environment everybody wanted, the possibility given by ArenaNet for having Fall of Abbadon fractal from Gnash’s campaign really net him a lot of votes and the desire of players to get this fractal and more similar fractals regarding old content and old GW1 lore. I’d love for example to see a fractal where we have to defeat Shiro Tagashi when he is killing the emperor and participate in it with Vizuh and the Luxons and Kurzicks, or to be able to defend Thunderhead Keep from waves of white mantles and mursaats and face confessor Dorian! Hell, even if Evon loses we all want to see Fall of Abaddon implemented

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Siphaed.9235

Siphaed.9235

1) May happen, but doubtful. Major trait skills can be swapped out of combat, but that’s it. It’s not a “major” thing to need to swap traits on the fly….in sPvP it is, thus you have the ability to reset traits there constantly (that, and sPvP has no gold, so you really can’t pay an NPC for the swap). Every city has a trait swap trainer anyways, and you probably pass them 2-5x daily.

2) Not going to happen. This was changed far back in Beta for a reason, they explained it, and that’s why it is what it is. Based on players already spending 100’s to 1,000’s of gold on dyes, it would be a huge kick in the Skritt if they did this.

3) Don’t expect this game to go heavy on the “end-game PvE dungeon/raid environment”. That’s what old MMO’s do, this game is something different. That said, it is making new Fractals that are coming out between now and Dec 31st, 2013. Those Fractals will include: Molten Weapons Facility, Aetherblade Retreat, and (from what looks to be leading in votes) the Reactor meltdown/explosion. The previous two mentioned are being worked on right now, the latter hasn’t been worked on [and neither has the Abaddon one]. A.Net has said that they will not start work on it until the players have voted. Ther other fractal will not be made at all, as said by devs.