THE VOTE is unfair

THE VOTE is unfair

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

seriosly i hate the charr i dont wanna vote him but im forced cuz of the abbadon fraktals this is so not fer to begin whit SO SO SO unfair why u giving this option to that guy ?

THE VOTE is unfair

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Yaos.4528

Yaos.4528

I’m confused, he’s a kitty, why wouldn’t you want to vote for him?

THE VOTE is unfair

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

Isn’t it how politics work?
The bad guys promise you the best and most divine things. ^^

THE VOTE is unfair

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

and discount of black KEYS so arena net do more more PROFIT the charr gona win !!!!

THE VOTE is unfair

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Asbrandr.6324

Asbrandr.6324

and discount of black KEYS so arena net do more more PROFIT the charr gona win !!!!

No one is forcing anyone to buy keys; if the sale didn’t draw out more people than those that usually buy keys or cause those who do normally buy keys to buy more, ANet would actually lose money.

Unfortunately, plenty of people are usually influenced to buy whenever they see sale in blinking lights.

Zevkk | 80 Necromancer | Vyhrr Sootshroud | 80 Thief
Cyrus Quintillus | 80 Mesmer | Asbrandr Godrikson | 80 Warrior
Fort Aspenwood [FLOT]

THE VOTE is unfair

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: SiegHawk.7981

SiegHawk.7981

No one is forcing anyone to buy keys; if the sale didn’t draw out more people than those that usually buy keys or cause those who do normally buy keys to buy more, ANet would actually lose money.

Unfortunately, plenty of people are usually influenced to buy whenever they see sale in blinking lights.

i think im one of those peopl =O

Dragonbrand [EAT]
All I want is pure destruction!

THE VOTE is unfair

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Wizzlock.3492

Wizzlock.3492

MOAR blinking lights please!

Back on topic. Both of these characters are far from my favoure. Actually I wanned to protest and keep my votes, but hey. Abaddon – toooo tempting.
And actually it is better than real politics. I do belive Anet will make this fractal (no idea how good/bad, fun/unfun, lorefull/lorecrap it will be) and that is lot more than I’m used to. Wanna example? In my country, guy who won prime minister chair, deleted all his promises from web page and for all years didn’t even try to fullfill single one of them. When someone accused him of lieing (thing was throw into a court), judge said that no politician promise is binding, and they can lie how much they want. People – voters are to blame, because they are naive enough to belive politicians. And that was actuall judgment. “Our” prime minister even won some money on this – on defending his right to lie to people.
So yeah, talking about democracy. I’m taking my charr as he is.

THE VOTE is unfair

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

Um, it’s a pirate election !
fairness is NOT part of the process !

though I hate the charr with a passion as well, I can live with it knowing that he will enable us to get the Abbadon story, plus, a bad guy in the council makes for far more interesting future content than a new trahaerne type character in the council.

Trahaerne totally destroyed the personal story for me he is so boring !

THE VOTE is unfair

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Tinni.4351

Tinni.4351

I am not sure how Evon is a bad guys. Unless being a capitalist and a business man automatically makes you a bad guys compared to a guardian captain of the Lionguard. If that’s the case, I would like to remind you that Evon is a charr and so probably spent years and years in the legion, fighting his claws out before being discharged and taking the portal to Lion’s Arch and never looking back.

My brain is shagging under the weight of changes… having six characters was not a good idea!

THE VOTE is unfair

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

Well yes, business men are usually money craving greedy evil-doers.

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

THE VOTE is unfair

in Cutthroat Politics

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

Not all businesspeople are greedy, selfish evil-doers.

But the very few that own half the town usually are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Horne
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lex_Luthor
http://en.defiance-wiki.com/wiki/Datak_Tarr