2000+ Draggon Coffers opened

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

All I have to show for my 6 hours farming yesterday and another 6 today is candy, fireworks, and 1 weapon skin ticket. I take it I have to continue to do this all week to maybe earn another weapon ticket?

Also, I know there are people who have opened triple what I have and have only gotten 1 weapon ticket. Why am I bothering with this if there’s no hope?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Niyo.5920

Niyo.5920

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Soulstar.7812

Soulstar.7812

All I have to show for my 6 hours farming yesterday and another 6 today is candy, fireworks, and 1 weapon skin ticket. I take it I have to continue to do this all week to maybe earn another weapon ticket?

Also, I know there are people who have opened triple what I have and have only gotten 1 weapon ticket. Why am I bothering with this if there’s no hope?

You deserve this.

You supported this with all your cash, you motivate them to continue to do this.

Poetic justice.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

You deserve this.

You supported this with all your wasted cash, you motivate them to continue to do this.

Poetic justice.

actually I farmed them…. I WP around and kill the holographic mobs, pretty easy but long and boring farm.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Streambeta.3694

Streambeta.3694

I have just been farming them then selling them right away. Made about 70g out of doing this. Currently I am waiting later this month when the prices on these dragon coffers are 1 silver. Then I’ll just spend 20 gold to get 2000 coffers.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

2000 × 5 silvers = 10,000 silvers or 100 gold

i would have sold them all and get myself 100 gold.
well minus 15% tax gets me 85+ gold.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Lisa.6102

Lisa.6102

I have just been farming them then selling them right away. Made about 70g out of doing this. Currently I am waiting later this month when the prices on these dragon coffers are 1 silver. Then I’ll just spend 20 gold to get 2000 coffers.

great idea

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: KingClash.3186

KingClash.3186

This should be common sense. Sadly people don’t realize this is a month long event, but hey more for those that use their brain.

Also… Don’t sell at lowest offer since some people are undercutting it by as much as 70c for no reason whatsoever lol.