New Items are very disappointing Due To:

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Torca.5162

Torca.5162

The new items (wings and helm) are very disappointing due to:

• Clipping (and I see it on a few races where it clips terrible)
  • Bad Placement (The wings looks like it sits on the person’s neck and is rather very
    small, even on a human and just horribly placed as a whole.)
  • Magically floating away from charr’s back.

This is few things I have seen just traveling along the path and I can actually say that I haven’t seen any Character with any of these items on that I can say: “Wow, that really suites him/her”

I honestly do not see why placement and clipping of items needs to be this terrible. This is a game where cosmetics are the major key in GW2 and was in GW1 also and this is just not good quality items. Please Anet, you have a game that has multiple races due to that you designed it like that so please – really, it is starting to get embarresing

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

This has come up as feedback on several occasions (Rox’ quiver, for instance). I remember reading a response from one of the ANet staff that they were working on finding ways to place back items on characters more smoothly.

I can’t find the post now, sadly, so I can’t tell you what was said exactly. Maybe somebody else remembers.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Klonex.4562

Klonex.4562

The new items (wings and helm) are very disappointing due to:

• Clipping (and I see it on a few races where it clips terrible)
  • Bad Placement (The wings looks like it sits on the person’s neck and is rather very
    small, even on a human and just horribly placed as a whole.)
  • Magically floating away from charr’s back.

i find it quite funny, mine tends to disappear – i actually looked for it when it just vanished the first time, “i’m sure i had it on my back”. i’ve seen several chars that had them on their hindquarters ~ wings are afraid of chars.

~Krystal <3 Angela ~
~ I taught cows how to Moo! ~

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Torca.5162

Torca.5162

Lol – Ive seen humans running around with their wings almost on thier heads, or smacking them against the side of their head. Ive seen a norn male whose bottem half of the dragon helm clips entirely into his armour (in a way that you cnt MISS it). Ive seen male charr whose whole neck clips through the helm and female charr looks like a fish due to the piece thats near the human’s shoulder obviously doesn’t fit so nicely – so they made it “hang” there for no reason. Don’t get me strarted on the wings – too small (on every race), too close too each other and animation gets frustrating. . . . .and so forth and so forth. This is only what I have seen.