Opening 1000 regular Dragon Coffers [Merged]

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Wallace MacBix.2089

Wallace MacBix.2089

One is file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Do you do that against a lotto company when you don’t win big?

Hopefully you don’t have to do those but it is getting to the point where they are really offensively scamming free money from the GW2 audience. RNG chests in the store need AT LEAST a collectible you can trade in for the ticket after a certain amount of tries.

They aren’t scamming free money….people just are not reading.

“You can find weapon tickets inside Rich Dragon Coffers and (rarely) in Dragon Coffers, " and
“Rich Dragon Coffer: Crack open the new Rich Dragon Coffer, a deluxe version of the Dragon Coffer chest which offers a greater chance to receive rare items like holographic minis and the Dragon’s Jade weapon skins! Available only in the Gem Store in the Consumables category. "

from https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/june-11-2013/

It tells you what you can get. “A greater chance” can technically mean anything from 0.01% better to double or triple the chance from a normal chest. Anet didn’t lie about anything, it’s people’s fault that they perceived “a greater chance” meant 50% or some absurdly high chance.

Even if the odds were, say 10% on the chests, opening 10 of them would still give you a 38.74% chance to get 1 ticket (a little higher if you include getting more than one ticket).

Would I like a sure way to get a skin, sure. But that was not advertised, so I don’t expect it.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Charr RN.9860

Charr RN.9860

Do you do that against a lotto company when you don’t win big?

Hopefully you don’t have to do those but it is getting to the point where they are really offensively scamming free money from the GW2 audience. RNG chests in the store need AT LEAST a collectible you can trade in for the ticket after a certain amount of tries.

They aren’t scamming free money….people just are not reading.

“You can find weapon tickets inside Rich Dragon Coffers and (rarely) in Dragon Coffers, " and
“Rich Dragon Coffer: Crack open the new Rich Dragon Coffer, a deluxe version of the Dragon Coffer chest which offers a greater chance to receive rare items like holographic minis and the Dragon’s Jade weapon skins! Available only in the Gem Store in the Consumables category. "

from https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/releases/june-11-2013/

It tells you what you can get. “A greater chance” can technically mean anything from 0.01% better to double or triple the chance from a normal chest. Anet didn’t lie about anything, it’s people’s fault that they perceived “a greater chance” meant 50% or some absurdly high chance.

Even if the odds were, say 10% on the chests, opening 10 of them would still give you a 38.74% chance to get 1 ticket (a little higher if you include getting more than one ticket).

Would I like a sure way to get a skin, sure. But that was not advertised, so I don’t expect it.

If you havent notice yet, they have completely changed the website now. It no longer reads like it did on day 1. Bait and Switch much?

Sea of Sorrows – EXG

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: TurtleofPower.5641

TurtleofPower.5641

Sure, you shouldn’t expect to “win” something, but that doesn’t mean Anet isn’t guilty of an exploitative gem store item here.

Say some guy had a bad day and gets dumped by his girlfriend. He’s emotional and dumps $50 into the gem store in dragon coffers to get the weapon skin, and gets no weapon skin. It’s truly stupid. At least just sell the weapons so people that make bad purchasing decisions at get the item they wanted. This is not ethical.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Fenar.4025

Fenar.4025

What people are saying in this thread is mostly right. However, according to the law of very large numbers, you should start to see the theoretical average the more trials you conduct. Unfortunately, this means you have to conduct a very large number of trials (i.e. buy like a million chests) to start seeing those average results consistently.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Charr RN.9860

Charr RN.9860

I see the Opening 25 Rich Coffer thread was merged with the Opening 1000 regular coffers.

Sea of Sorrows – EXG

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Skady.5916

Skady.5916

This is a month long event and you are all crying about not instantly getting the rewards on the first day. These coffers are crazy common and there will be thousands upon thousands on the TP for super cheap in a few days.

For all the complaints about RNG and ANet, you people need to look at yourselves and your instant gratification fixation. Sometimes you dont get everything you want right away, and when they DO give you it all up front people cry that there is no reason to play or no challenge, etc. I hate to say it but you all do this to yourselves.

This ^^

A man of knowledge lives by acting, not by thinking about acting.
-Carlos Castaneda
Skady Valda

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Uruz Six.6594

Uruz Six.6594

This is a month long event and you are all crying about not instantly getting the rewards on the first day. These coffers are crazy common and there will be thousands upon thousands on the TP for super cheap in a few days.

This. At this point, I’m convinced the far safer bet is to wait out coffers coming down on the TP and go for broke there, skipping the rich ones altogether. I’m not entirely sure if Anet thought their cunning plan all the way through.

Skoryy, sylvari thief: “Act now, figure out ‘with wisdom’ later.”
Nanuchka, norn mesmer: “BOOZEAHOL!”
Tarnished Coast – Still Here, El Guapo!

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

This. At this point, I’m convinced the far safer bet is to wait out coffers coming down on the TP and go for broke there, skipping the rich ones altogether. I’m not entirely sure if Anet thought their cunning plan all the way through.

Just concider how much money they made yesterday. Does it matter how much they make for the rest of the month? I think they thought it out perfectly.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

this is riddiculous…
i just dropped 4000 gems for these crates and not one skin.

The chances for a skin should not be that low.

That is 50€ for some candy…
Screw this!

Thanks for supporting Aion next expansion.

That kitten es me off even more…

It does me too. NCsoft is definitely not supporting this title like they should it’s evident.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Uruz Six.6594

Uruz Six.6594

http://www.gw2spidy.com/item/43357

Sell price is at 4s 55c and dropping. Gems to gold is at 2g 67s and rising. We’ll stick with those numbers for now.

$20 of gems gets you 20 rich dragon coffers.

$20 of gems to gold gets you 1173 dragon coffers. And that number’s going nowhere but up.

Um, yeah, I think I know what the smart plan going forward is.

Skoryy, sylvari thief: “Act now, figure out ‘with wisdom’ later.”
Nanuchka, norn mesmer: “BOOZEAHOL!”
Tarnished Coast – Still Here, El Guapo!

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

75 Rich Dragon Coffers. Not a single ticket. Never again. I feel cheated after they went on about a “much higher chance” to get the tickets with these…

Would be nice to know how much of a ‘higher chance’ those chests provide, especially when people are spending real money on them. I was tempted to buy some till I heard they were just as barren as the regulars for many people.

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Rastos.3812

Rastos.3812

Farmed about 100 from the holograms this morning just doing the achievement. Around number 50 or so I opened up I got the ticket and the stupid knight miniature. Staff is awesome. Guess the RNG god’s showed me some favor this morning. Was farming from Frostgorge if that means anything. Probably not. Not bragging btw as I’m sure the hater’s will say. Just the first time I got a ticket in the past three events. I don’t buy the BS in the gem store either. But hey, you wanna waste your money and gold be my guest.

Attachments:

Reaper/Berserker/Dragon Hunter/Daredevil/Rev/Druid.
Ebay Server.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: dadamowsky.4692

dadamowsky.4692

Yet another RNG rant… and yet another “I bought RNG box and no shinies for me, so next time I’ll buy even more boxes for even more no shinies for me” attitude. And you want to blame ANet for making their goal (which is $$$ as any company in the world)? Come on people, are you really that stupid?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

This time around I’ve been one of the lucky ones. Literally the first coffer (drop, not rich) contained the ticket – after that, I guess another 30, only candies, fireworks and some foods.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

i got a ticket on my like 25th dragon coffer during an event near the shatterer spawn. At the time I had 109% mf, that event all the enemies seemed to be dropping the coffers. Snagged like 9 or 10 during that one event, then opened them all right then, boom ticket…rng is rng lol. Does anyone know if mf affects the contents of the coffers?

Although lost in the abyss of threads, it has been confirmed that MF only affects the rate of which things drop when you kill something. Opening a coffer with MF does you no better than having no MF.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Stinson.5972

Stinson.5972

I didn’t have amazing luck with the regular coffers – I opened about 300 that I found (farmed Orr events last night) and I bought 300 when the price dropped down. (It will probably go down further; I’m a tad impatient!) Number 560 or so dropped the ticket. This is pretty consistent with the numbers I’ve seen other people report.

But overall I am actually pretty happy. Vs. the Southsun event this is night and day. Those kitten chests never dropped AND had basically no chance to get the kitten tickets. And unsurprisingly I’ve seen almost no one in the world with the sclerite weapons.

This is considerably better. The coffers are plentiful, enough that farming the tickets is a reasonable goal, and large numbers can be obtained fairly cheaply if you’d rather buy. Yes the Rich boxes are basically a scam, but they are totally optional. The tickets are attainable – yes, it’s work or coin, but attainable – without spending a penny. I am already thinking about getting another ticket with a few hundred more boxes, which I could readily afford with a few hours of CoF runs or Orr farming.

And needless to say artistry wise these beat the pants off the sclerite weapons (cool eye effect but meh otherwise) and most of the fused ones too. (CoF reskins with particle flames.) These are some of the most intricately designed skins in this or any MMO. The staff, the rifle, the shield, the hammer – all beautiful. Great to see some of the weaker skin categories – rifles, staves, and hammers for example – get some serious love.

I am happy to support the game through non-rng means. I buy makeover kits and transmutation crystals and occasionally BL salvage kits at the gem store with gems for which I pay cash, as well as some of the gem store purchaseable skins like the Wintersday ones. I feel like this type Anet gave me the choice to pay money and go the rng route of the rich boxes – that isn’t my thing, though it is some people’s – or go play the game and get the rewards. That’s a fair choice, and I’m happy enough.

tldr: don’t buy the rich boxes you sillies, just farm them, don’t engage with a practice you don’t condone, and kudos to Anet for a fun event and eye-popping skins.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: PolarisNova.3867

PolarisNova.3867

Maybe the ANet Gods shine on the righteous, I got a jade weapon ticket after opening 300 dragon coffers…didn’t expect it, but I was certainly hoping. What with my getting a scelerite weapon ticket last week and now this, I am an in-game happy bunny. That said, the whole RNG thing is giving me a headache.

~Lady Amelia of the House of Rose~

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Aktarus.5612

Aktarus.5612

Have some market manipulation bro. ~100 posts full of google doc spreadsheets disagree with you ^__^

You’re better off refusing to buy ANY coffers and protesting Anet’s RNG system for acquiring event skins. They should just allow us to buy event skins in the gem store for 800-1200 gems a pop

Guy did you just realise that cost 10 euros for 800 gems (less for dollars buyer………), just only for 1 virtual skin of 1 weapon ? If you buy 5 weapons for 1 char, it will just cost the game price….it so crazy, i prefer buy another game…And its worth with rich dragon chest in real money.

Anet need to stop this, we are not cash cows ! No ?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: PolarisNova.3867

PolarisNova.3867

Thank you OP, I took your advice and bought 300 coffers from the TP and got a ticket. Ok it cost me about 16 or so gold, but better that than buying yet more gems. (Really I like to use those gems on armor skins/pets/dyes etc, rather than overly expensive chests).

~Lady Amelia of the House of Rose~

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

I got 2 tickets in the 1st & 2nd chest I opened…

Just BUY the normal dragon coffers folks…

Wings backpiece, mini, other goodies too…

BUY THE NORMAL DRAGON COFFERS, BUY, BUY…

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: kokocabana.8153

kokocabana.8153

I spent about 2 hours to complete the kill 300 holograms achievement yesterday and ended up with around 100 chests and got a few hundred candy, 30 fireworks, and the mini knight. I don’t feel a great need to farm these chests but just because they are easy drops doesn’t mean the chances are higher than southsun crates. It feels more rewarding to get more chests to open though.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: juno.1840

juno.1840

I throw the red flag on this post — it seems more like market manipulation to me. Yesterday the normal coffers were selling for 8sp on the TP. There’s really no reason for them to be that high.

There are no tickets in the normal coffers. Our guild has opened a few thousand now with no tickets. In addition the wiki shows no data that a ticket can be obtained.

If you want to chance it, fine — but this clearly smells like someone trying to keep the price high in order to “SELL SELL SELL”.

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

It doesn’t work like that. Based on your percentage you likely did the chance of failure to the power of number of attempts (0.9^10). This is actually the probability of all losses in 10 attempts; not chance of a single success.

The probablilty on average of winning in 10 attempts is actually 65.13% (1-0.3487). Again, this is on average and the chance of a win in each single attempt is still 10%.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Shar.3402

Shar.3402

I think drop rate is fine (I haven’t got mine yet, btw), considering how easy are dragon coffers to drop (average 2 coffers x holo, and they can drop everywhere as well)
event is long, plenty of time to farm coffers and get skins

Shar Teel – Elementalist
Yolo queue FTW [YOLO] – Desolation (EU)
Champion Magus, Genius

in Dragon Bash

Rastos.3812

I got 2 tickets in the 1st & 2nd chest I opened…

Just BUY the normal dragon coffers folks…

Wings backpiece, mini, other goodies too…

BUY THE NORMAL DRAGON COFFERS, BUY, BUY…

Hmmmmm some kittening idiot trying to raise the price on the AH. Try again dip kitten.

Ebay Server.

in Dragon Bash

Rastos.3812

I throw the red flag on this post — it seems more like market manipulation to me. Yesterday the normal coffers were selling for 8sp on the TP. There’s really no reason for them to be that high.

There are no tickets in the normal coffers. Our guild has opened a few thousand now with no tickets. In addition the wiki shows no data that a ticket can be obtained.

If you want to chance it, fine — but this clearly smells like someone trying to keep the price high in order to “SELL SELL SELL”.

Found mine in a normal coffer today. It’s RNG man. That’s all.

Ebay Server.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

This is inaccurate. I got a ticket from the normal coffers. People have reportedly even found wings in them.

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Cthulhu.1432

Cthulhu.1432

From Underworld with love, first gemstore box, got both at once

Attachments:

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

From Underworld with love, first gemstore box, got both at once

Grats! Nice score!

#TeamJadeQuarry

in Dragon Bash

Cthulhu.1432

Thanks ^^ Was exactly same with molten greatsword and scelerite greatsword

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Greyalis.2309

Greyalis.2309

They need to make a new explorable dungeon for these meta events/celebrations. Dungeons that give out currency just like other dungeons with new npc vendors.

So you run the dungeon enough times you know what you are getting and how much it takes, not JUST random prizes.

Self Is The Emblem All

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: DarksunG.9537

DarksunG.9537

$20 of gems to gold gets you 1173 dragon coffers. And that number’s going nowhere but up.

actually, based on the number ppl reported, you’d have to open around 5000 to have a decent chance at one.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Once.6390

Once.6390

found like 50 chests
got a ticket

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: pricer.5091

pricer.5091

Opened 1900 chests…got 2 tickets, 10 minis and some potions…..

0.105% chance based on my result.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Calae.1738

Calae.1738

With all this money wasted on gambling for skins we could have pooled our money together and started our own game through a kickstarter project.

in Dragon Bash

Cthulhu.1432

actually, based on the number ppl reported, you’d have to open around 5000 to have a decent chance at one.

Lol, reading things like that… You can get everything from one chest, or million chests. There’s no such thing as “open around xxxx to have decent chance”. There’s no “Decent chance” in this, pure luck.

Attachments:

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Daelyhel Axon.4097

Daelyhel Axon.4097

I have paid over $1oo’s in keys for Fused Weapons and nearly $6o for the Jade Weapons… Personally I am tired of it.

I do not feel respected as a customer at all. How hard is it to script these boxes you get from the store to auto give a skin if a customer has opened several boxes.

This has burned me out on Guild Wars and Arena.net… I lost all respect for the game and company behind it. After being a supporter since beta… You will not be getting anything else any longer.

Other games are coming out and other companies are going to get my money, unless I see Arena show their customers some respect.

(edited by Daelyhel Axon.4097)

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Liavain Axon.1972

Liavain Axon.1972

I said it during F&F and I will say it again-
The whole gemstore RNG system for getting skins is a poor way to do it. There are always people who are obsessed with getting everything and for those people this game is like a horrible gambling addiction.

There are people who honestly cannot stop spending their money in order to get what they want. Anet is basically “banking” (lol) on those people and in my humble opinion, taking advantage of them. It is a bad business practice, plain and simple.

Anyone else looking forward to Wildstar (and hoping they don’t do this stupid RNG gemstore shtick)?

XOXO
~Lia

in Dragon Bash

Cthulhu.1432

I have paided over $1oo’s in keys for Fused Weapons and nearly $6o for the Jade Weapons… Personally I am tired of it.

I do not feel respected as a customer at all. How hard is it to script these boxes you get from the store to auto give a skin if a customer has opened several boxes.

This has burned me out on Guild Wars and Arena.net… I lost all respect for the game and company behind it. After being a supporter since beta… You will not be getting anything else any longer.

Other games are coming out and other companies are going to get my money, unless I see Arena show their customers some respect.

God, dude/dudiette – it is just PART of available “drops” form chest, i know 90 % of ppl buying it for ticket, but still.. You can’t expect partial, RARE item to drop on every occasion… you shouldn’t feel cheated, they didn’t said "100 % dropchance lololo buy our boxes you’ll get ticket everytime " Man the kitten up and deal with fact it’s random. And i thought WoW got many whiners…

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Kilaelya.1420

Kilaelya.1420

Just so people know, you have consumer options.

Two is ask your credit card company for a charge back and explain to them. In this option I don’t know if Anet will go crazy and ban your account (game developers are thin on support staff and prone to take the fast option there) but you should at least get back the money you spent in the store.

Okay, I work in customer service (not for Anet but another online company). I guarantee you if you first talk to the Anet customer service you can get your gems refunded before filing a chargeback or complaining to the BBB. I’ve seen other threads where their CS has refunded gem purchases. Chargebacks/BBB is for the most extreme cases where the company is not being responsive.

Minara | Ranger | Beastgate | [vR]

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Lonewolf Kai.3682

Lonewolf Kai.3682

I have paided over $1oo’s in keys for Fused Weapons and nearly $6o for the Jade Weapons… Personally I am tired of it.

God, dude/dudiette – it is just PART of available “drops” form chest, i know 90 % of ppl buying it for ticket, but still.. You can’t expect partial, RARE item to drop on every occasion… you shouldn’t feel cheated, they didn’t said "100 % dropchance lololo buy our boxes you’ll get ticket everytime " Man the kitten up and deal with fact it’s random. And i thought WoW got many whiners…

This is coming from a person who just stated they got their tickets with just one purchase on each event…..

Irony is fun isn’t it.

“Be like water” – Bruce Lee

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Liavain Axon.1972

Liavain Axon.1972

The Coffers that you buy for gems have been described as having a much higher drop rate than ones you get in game. Not much of a stretch to assume you’d get one ticket out of a pack of 25 boxes from the gemstore.

Sadly, this is not true.

XOXO
~Lia

in Dragon Bash

Cthulhu.1432

So what? I got lucky, that is. I wouldn’t QQ about not getting it. I wasn’t even trying to get weapon tickets.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Rouven.7409

Rouven.7409

This is coming from a person who just stated they got their tickets with just one purchase on each event…..

Irony is fun isn’t it.

It’s like a spoon, when all you need is a sword.

“Whose Kitten is this?” – “It’s a Charr baby.”
“Whose Charr is this?”- “Ted’s.”
“Who’s Ted?”- “Ted’s dead, baby. Ted’s dead.”

in Dragon Bash

Cthulhu.1432

The Coffers that you buy for gems have been described as having a much higher drop rate than ones you get in game. Not much of a stretch to assume you’d get one ticket out of a pack of 25 boxes from the gemstore.

Sadly, this is not true.

Much higher drop rate ain’t means “It drops from every kitten chest”. Just sayin’

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Daelyhel Axon.4097

Daelyhel Axon.4097

If I throw $10 or $20’s at a game a month I do not expect such a chance. That is acceptable and it keeps them in business.

When people are throwing $5o to $1oo’s a month, a company should be more respectable of that income from their consumer base. I know I am not the only one that can and has been able to throw that money at them.

But when you are feeling cheated over and over again, when they advertise that the gemstore boxes have a higher drop rate, yet does not deliver. That is cheating your customer base and basically stealing from them period.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

All your own faults for spending money, the dragon crates have been dropping as much as spikes for me! God you are all impatient(I want it now) mentality and its sad

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: kokocabana.8153

kokocabana.8153

The coffers are guaranteed to drop candy, fireworks, tonics, or food. Clearly stated in the item description along with a very rare chance of a skin. Sounds like kids who throw tantrums when opening presents because they didn’t get the exact toy they wanted. Isn’t it more fair that everyone gets the same odds instead of getting better odds because they have a bigger wallet to throw away money?

Oh wait, they gave a pack of minis to players who spent real money on gems. It’s not the toy you wanted, but it’s the thought that counts.

(edited by kokocabana.8153)

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: tovadaun.6304

tovadaun.6304

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_Number_Generator
For one: Stop trying to account for ‘odds’ generated by amount of chests you open. It’s like comparing Apples to Volkswagen’s. Law of Averages, and Playing the Odds are not in any way related to RNG. Do your homework before you throw this around.
For two: If the Rich Coffer states "has a much greater chance’ over the plain coffer, and you now know that thousands (note the PLURAL) of plain coffers can be opened wo a single ticket- What On Earth leads you to believe the jump to ‘greater chance’ from 5000+ is 25? Are you mental? I’m trying to refrain from actually being derogatory here, but you’re making it extremely difficult. If you open say 7000 coffers, and ZERO tickets fall out- WHAT makes you think a ‘greater’ chance means that 25, 50 or even at that point1000 Rich chests will drop one?!
Yes, It’s bad practice. Yes, it’s making their customers angry. Yes, it’s cheating you.
It’s Still Your Fault For Believing in False Information.

Kitta the Conjurer, Guardian- At Your Service- Yak’s Bend
Stuff! Stuffy stuff stuff stuff!!

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: DarksunG.9537

DarksunG.9537

Lol, reading things like that… You can get everything from one chest, or million chests. There’s no such thing as “open around xxxx to have decent chance”. There’s no “Decent chance” in this, pure luck.

Durr.. Yes, we all know it’s random. When people talk about chance they try to give an estimation to other people of how likely they are able to get one.

Saying you can get it the first box is disingenuous because you could open 12 million & get 0. There IS a likelihood. And it’s freekin low.

(edited by DarksunG.9537)