Opening 1000 regular Dragon Coffers [Merged]

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

Well they aren’t going to make it easy, if it was really easy, everybody would have it cheap .

And that is bad why?

Why should everything be kitten to get in this game?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Drakonis.4579

Drakonis.4579

Me ? Where did I say anyone was a fanboy? I merely said that the particular person perhaps wants us to spread a word of warning about this oh, quite vocal fanboy population. It was your own idea to think I try to suggest you are one of them. Perhaps for a reason, hmm ? (:

Claiming that you only rephrased another person’s point (that I do not see related to your post at all to begin with) and had no intent behind that is a really disingenuous tactic and it won’t work on me.

See, there you define people who feel they were ripped off by Anet as irresponsible maniacs and whatnot. Now that I call you a fanboy it’s a logical flaw.

If someone spends a quite large sum (enough to buy the groceries of 2-3 days) on virtual gambling in the expectation to receive a rare drop I do think they are irresponsible with their money. Though I want to emphasize I did not intend to address OP or anyone specifically.
But the main issue here is that it’s hypocritical to participate multiple times in said gambling and complain only afterwards, instead of boycotting it, i.e. voting with your wallet, or open a critical thread in general protest. It seems most people complaining about this are, after unlucky drops, asking for better chances at the RNG instead of a wholly new system.
So, you have chosen some uneasy allies Master of Timespace.
In contrast, disagreeing with a critique of one certain facet of the game does not make one a fanboy at all. No “irony” here.

I’m a person/statistic that stopped buying ArenaNet RNG boxes after the Halloween items in the black lion chests. Haven’t bought anything RNG related since. I want a wholly new system. Does this change anything? Nooooope.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Kaizz.7306

Kaizz.7306

Me? 30 Rich Dragon coffers, ~500 Dragon Coffers- 0 Tickets

Guildie: 1 Rich Dragon coffer Ticket
Guildie: 1 Dragon Coffer- Ticket

And these two got them with just the first chest.
I feel horribly depressed and disapppointed. I have never loathed RNG and this game so much as I do right now. What’s funny is I don’t even want the weapon skins, I’m just tired of every stupid event that has something special (Bar SAB because I could actually work for the skins I wanted) gives me nothing. Didn’t get lucky at Halloween, Wintersday, with any fusion weapon skins, the consortium boxes, now this. sigh

/rant

/cry

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: carlvinmadarang.4130

carlvinmadarang.4130

Is the difference between the two for dropping weapon tickets significant? Just want to know before I buy a ton with gold. Like if rich is 1% and regular is .5%, it might be better to just buy regular in bulk non?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: beenjamin.9412

beenjamin.9412

I am in favor of making the skins available to purchase for a set amount of gems even if it was 2000 gems you at least get what you want

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

Nobody really knows at this point in time. What many do know for sure, there seems to be a snowball’s chance in kitten your getting one from either of the coffers.

It really depends on whether someone want’s to either spend money to get nothing or just grind to get nothing.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Well, at least when someone open 1000 chests and dont get a ticket compared to someone that open 250 chests and get 3 tickets, we know that the RNG is working properly.

Its something.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: AcidicVision.5498

AcidicVision.5498

The drop rate is .4% on the wiki drop rate.
you need 4000 chests to get a 100% chance to get one weapon with the common coffers.

I have no clue what the drop rate of Rich Coffer, but if I had to guess from what others are saying it’s close to 1 out of a 100.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy

The Kismet
Dragonbrand

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

I spent 110 gold on mini pets today. I got 7 minis out of it, but still…

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Allure.1249

Allure.1249

I spent 50$ USD on 50 boxes. No tickets were in said boxes, and I simply had a giant empty space in my bank where money once was. And for what, 500 taffy, some random food buffs?

If you are reading this, please, I beg you to spare me the lecture of “its a gamble”. No, its not a gamble, this was faith. My faith in Anet to reward me for supporting the game (which btw, ive already dumped over 750$ into the gemstore). And what have I got to show for it, moreso, what do we ALL have to show for it? No really, stop typing for two minutes and think about the implications of what these practices have earned us. For all our sacrifice, we still have nothing promised from launch onward.

We still have no Polymock, we still have no barbrawl. We are promised dungeons with challenging content which can be 2 manned (Null comes to mind.) We still have a distinctly broken economy where those who exploited have 6 legendaries, while the honest are broke. And worst off, a game, which not only has become a bigger grind than AION, but one that has no diverse reason to grind.
Where is the litany of unique and themed skinned armors ready to be implemented into the game? Is that going to be put into a future gamble box as well ? I mean have any of you even looked at what took place over the last 3 months?
We have Forged ticket, South sun Karka ticket, and the Dragon skin ticket. All back to back, in a uniformed Ncsoft fashion.
Am I supposed to just smile like some letch and mindlessly enter my card information in, in some hope that I get JUST ONE of the skins I want? Despite having 3 characters, who all would enjoy displaying these beautiful weapons?
I… I just feel, like I have a deficit of negative adjectives I could use to describe the current, money grabbing situation we are facing, MONTH AFTER MONTH.

I know nobody from Anet is reading this, and I know furthermore, that none of them really care about my little drop of money that I spent in the grand scheme. But if this is the state of the game, where me wanting to support the game, is met with a giant and swift punch in the gut. It is obvious to anyone with even remote intelligence, that I certainly will not be supporting this game from here on out.

And for the first time since I started playing. I honestly feel a sense of Shame, out of having 45/50 Hall of monuments. Knowing that my effort, has led to a game supporting a practice, aimed at rewarding only those who have the deepest pockets.

I have said my peace, I will type no more, and I will read no more.
Please google logical fallacies and learn from the list of incorrect arguments, if you insist on trying to have a unbiased response to my feelings. Otherwise you will simply be ignored.

(edited by Allure.1249)

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

People have reported opening up to 2500 normal Coffers without a ticket.

People have also reported opening up to 150 Rich Dragon Coffers without a ticket.

The odds for getting a ticket from the Rich Coffers is definitely higher, but whether that’s enough to warrant dropping gems on them is a decision you’ll have to make yourself. (Personally I don’t think so, but you might feel differently.)

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: IVIUIEI.9631

IVIUIEI.9631

I would just buy like 1000 regular coffers and open all of them without looking at it. Once u know u have open all of them tthen go back and check what u get, it would be alot of fun this way. If fact im gonna do that once I get of work lol. Im sure I will get a ticket.

vvuevv

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I feel your pain, Kaizz. I’m also someone who never has any luck with RNG either. It’s why I’ve foresworn off it entirely and just opted to save my money and buy only guaranteed stuff.

in Dragon Bash

carlvinmadarang.4130

Well earlier today I opened 500 normal ones (both bought and farmed myself) and got 4 minipets and… nothing lol.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: jaka.9635

jaka.9635

For people saying that whoever bought these coffers and didn’t get a ticket is their own fault:

How would you suggest we go about getting these skins?

I wouldn’t have nothing to say about it, if there was a ticket in the gemstore for 1k gems and we decided to buy the coffers for a gamble to aquire one.

WE DON’T HAVE A CHOICE, IF WE WANT THE SKIN WE HAVE TO BUY THE COFFERS, thus get rapped by money-grabbing anet/ncsoft.
And unfortunately we cant do anything about it, it seems. (150 post topic without a single dev reply)

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: IVIUIEI.9631

IVIUIEI.9631

Well earlier today I opened 500 normal ones (both bought and farmed myself) and got 4 minipets and… nothing lol.

vvuevv

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

My biggest problem with the RNG is that I can’t shake the feeling that it’s always the same characters who luck out in every draw, and the same players who never get it.

I’ve got guildies who got 2x Zap on the Karka event, he got a weapon tickets from all previous festivals, and another guildie who’s had unique exotic drops and weapon tickets. Then myself and others who’ve never seen any weapon tickets, etc.

So I feel that the RNG algorithm somehow favors certain player IDs and shuns others. I mean, RNG isn’t true randomness, if it was I’d have no such qualms, but the way it is I feel there’s probably a lot of us who will never see any good drops because we’re just “left out”… anyone can assure me this is not the case, pls?

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

I’ve never gotten an exotic weapon or armor drop ever. Been playing since launch. Granted, I ain’t doing as much grinding as some others, but still. Shoulda at LEAST gotten 1 after a year of play and 2 level 80’s.

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: deight.2137

deight.2137

Are you sure the drop rate is that low? I just bought 20 Rich Dragon Coffers and got 4 tickets…

Of course, the only skins I want aren’t for any of the classes I play, so… the tickets will probably just sit forever in my bank.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Are you sure the drop rate is that low? I just bought 20 Rich Dragon Coffers and got 4 tickets…

Of course, the only skins I want aren’t for any of the classes I play, so… the tickets will probably just sit forever in my bank.

10 Rich coffers out of curiosity. 0 tickets.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Oerba.8529

Oerba.8529

So although you didn’t even want the skins, you wasted your money anyway? What exactly were you trying to accomplish o_o

in Dragon Bash

carlvinmadarang.4130

zzzuuzzz

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

People should also consider how long they’ll be using these skins. Who knows? Maybe in a couple months more popular skins will be available.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: deight.2137

deight.2137

So although you didn’t even want the skins, you wasted your money anyway? What exactly were you trying to accomplish o_o

It didn’t occur to me to check to see if the tickets were useless before I dropped $20 in gems for them…

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Nar.8327

Nar.8327

Well… I really wanted at least one of these skins. I ended up buying 30 rich coffers and getting a few pastries out of them, which was pretty infuriating. Then I decided to give the regular green coffers a shot. 70g, several hours, and 1500 coffers later, I had seven or eight minis, but still no ticket.

Then I went out to run some dungeons and blow off some steam – mostly anger at myself – and picked up a few dozen more coffers along the way. Opening those gave me two tickets almost back to back. I’ve since gotten about 200 more from drops and only another two minipets were worth mentioning.

===

Total numbers:

30 rich coffers, 0 tickets, 0 minipets. Don’t waste a dime on these, they’re a scam. Lesson learned, I certainly won’t ever buy another “random” item from the gem store ever again.

~1750 (give or take 20 or so) regular coffers, 10 minis, 2 weapon tickets. Lines up pretty well with my guild’s data, which shows that tickets seem to have about an 0.05% drop rate. Overall, you’re better off buying these, especially as the price starts to fall, but it still is a shot in the dark.

At the end of the day, I got my pair of jade swords, but I happily would have spent twice what I did on the boxes just to get them outright and avoid the hours of frustration and gut-wrenching possibility of being overwhelmingly disappointed.

Maybe I’m naive, but I think that a customer spending 20 bucks and walking out happily satisfied is a better long-term business scenario than a customer spending 50 bucks and walking out fuming, especially in the MMO world, where player retention is so critical to continued success. If fused and sclerite skins had just been sold outright, I happily would have spent money on them and never had a second thought about it. Then again, I’m just a customer, what the hell do I know.

I knew the risks going into the gamble, and I got my skins, so I’m satisfied. I would have been a lot more satisfied, however, not to have had to wade through all of this random chance and uncertainty to get there. It might not affect the money ANet already has from me, but it will certainly affect my purchases in the future. And believe me, ANet, I’m really dying to throw my disposable income at you if only you’d give me something concrete to hold onto.

(edited by Nar.8327)

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

All I wasted is 50s betting on Motti Moa, who led the whole race and STOPPED in the last corner. Pathetic, can’t call it fun, even if you win… RNG Nonsense.
And this stuff aimed to be as fun as Rollerbeetle Race, where we controlled them?!
(And wasted €40 for Fused ticket, not dropped… )

/facepalm

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Gabe.3976

Gabe.3976

He thought he was lucky until he had to deal with an hour of his girlfriend sulking at him…

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: ezd.6359

ezd.6359

I opened:
260 coffers – 0 tickets, 3 pets + trash.
10 rich coffers – only trash

Regular coffers are better and free

English is not my native language, sorry :<

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: SpyderArachnid.5619

SpyderArachnid.5619

Honestly, it doesn’t even matter. No statistics are going to make it any better.

It’s a game of chance. You get lucky, or you don’t. That’s the end of it really. Some people got a ticket on their first regular coffer, while others nothing at all after 100+. And it is the exact same thing with the rich coffers.

In the end, it is all luck based. Statistics don’t matter.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Lady Bethany Of Noh – Chronomancer – Lords of Noh [LoN]

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

12 rich coffers and roughly 200 normal coffers and I’ve got 3 tickets (one from the rich coffers, 2 from normal coffers), lots of foods and zaitaffy and 1 warm potion.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

100 coffers:

• some fireworks
  • 1 risen holo knight mini
  • some consumables
  • some Pieces of Zhaitaffy

no ticket though

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

Both chances are abysmally low – but you can easily farm the normal coffers, while you have to buy the rich ones. The choice seems pretty clear to me.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Dyspare.8645

Dyspare.8645

I got 3 tickets early this morning, and then 500 coffers later, 3 pets, and a whole lot of candy and fireworks.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

you need 4000 chests to get a 100% chance to get one weapon with the common coffers.

I have no clue what the drop rate of Rich Coffer, but if I had to guess from what others are saying it’s close to 1 out of a 100.

This isn’t how statistics work. Each individual coffer has less than a .4% drop rate of a ticket individually regardless of the others. That means that out of 4000, you may get no tickets. It’s like flipping a coin and it landing on heads six times in a row. You would think that on the 7th try, there is a high chance it will land on tails since it kept landing on heads. This is not true, as each trial is independent on the ones before it.

In conclusion, 4000 coffers may be too much or it may not be enough, but just because the first 2,000 didn’t get you a ticket, doesn’t mean the few will have a higher chance.

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

ridiculous. i spent a ton on the flame&frost chests and opened like 200 of them and got 2 tickets. i am not spending anything more. freakin stupid waste of money. no monetary value in it. this is a ploy to gain money. i’m not happy.

Do keep in mind that these are the regular chests, which have a lower drop rate than the rich one. However, with a drop rate likely to be less than .5%, it is unlikely that any ordinary player is likely to see one come from a standard dragon coffer.

Players will get them from the chests, just players that want them will very likely not get them. That’s what’s so frustrating about RNG. There is no fair path for you to earn something, it all comes down to luck.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Agien.9834

Agien.9834

Indeed people seem to get the idea as you open more chests the chance goes up for what they are after but it never changes.

Kinda like me re-installing this game thinking they would make getting event loot more reasonable. It never changes.

Why did I even re-install the game?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Shirogatsu.3150

Shirogatsu.3150

This is rare. My guildmates have even wings from 1-20 common dragon coffer

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: ref.8196

ref.8196

Indeed people seem to get the idea as you open more chests the chance goes up for what they are after but it never changes.

Kinda like me re-installing this game thinking they would make getting event loot more reasonable. It never changes.

Why did I even re-install the game?

Of course the chance on a single coffer doesn’t go up. But you have a greater chance getting the ticket if you open 200 as opposed to 100.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Agien.9834

Agien.9834

My comment was aimed at the people who think that say you have a 1% chance at something from a chest. They feel that means open 100 and o man you will get 1.

You roll a 4000 sided die(lol) and it is the same chance every single roll to roll a 1. It does not get better just because you rolled a bunch of times because you are not eliminating sides of the die.

The horrid drop rates for the big draw of these events changes them from fun into a chore if you actually want something from it.

Going to excuse myself from the topic been at this all day and have not got squat. Do not want to pass my bad mood onto others.

(edited by Agien.9834)

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Chief.5928

Chief.5928

Sorry but this statement is not correct. Any drop may give you a 0.4% chance to give you a weapon ticket but this does NOT mean that if you get X chests that eventually you’ll have a 100% chance to get a ticket.

The chance of each chest remains 0.4% and is independend of the chance on the next chest to hold a ticket, as they are seperate events and don’t influence each other.

So it doesn’t matter how many you open, your chance (statistically at least!) is always 0.4% that any given chest will hold something of value. Naturally if you collect more boxes your odds are improving somewhat due to the sheer quantity of them.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

For people saying that whoever bought these coffers and didn’t get a ticket is their own fault:

I wouldn’t have nothing to say about it, if there was a ticket in the gemstore for 1k gems and we decided to buy the coffers for a gamble to aquire one.

WE DON’T HAVE A CHOICE, IF WE WANT THE SKIN WE HAVE TO BUY THE COFFERS, thus get rapped by money-grabbing anet/ncsoft.
And unfortunately we cant do anything about it, it seems. (150 post topic without a single dev reply)

Except that it is your fault. You knew that it was a gamble. Anet told you it was gambling. And yet you chose to partake in it. Do you get angry when you don’t win the lottery after buying 100 tickets? This is the same thing (only slightly worse because you don’t know the odds, whereas you do for the lottery).

Anet will continue with the RNG boxes until it is no longer profitable for them. So the best thing you can do is to pass on these skins — if enough people do this, then Anet may put future skins in the gem store directly.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

Except that it is your fault. You knew that it was a gamble. Anet told you it was gambling. And yet you chose to partake in it. Do you get angry when you don’t win the lottery after buying 100 tickets? This is the same thing (only slightly worse because you don’t know the odds, whereas you do for the lottery).

Anet will continue with the RNG boxes until it is no longer profitable for them. So the best thing you can do is to pass on these skins — if enough people do this, then Anet may put future skins in the gem store directly.

So their game design has been reduced to players having to actively protest their heavy casino gambling design before the company tries to implement fair and reasonable reward systems? Shouldn’t the best interests of the company be the best interests of the players, not two things competing with each other?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Mere Image.8376

Mere Image.8376

So is it better to sell the dragon coffer chests or use them…? Anyone having luck with them?

Server: Ehmry Bay
Guild: Commanders of the Reborn Empire Nation [CORE]
Level 80 Professions: Mesmer, Warrior, Thief

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Richard Nixon.6573

Richard Nixon.6573

No it is the same chance of getting the ticket on the 1st try and the 542395723957th try.

You roll a 4000 sided die(lol) and it is the same chance every single roll to roll a 1. It does not get better just because you rolled a bunch of times because you are not eliminating sides of the die.

Sorry but this statement is not correct. Any drop may give you a 0.4% chance to give you a weapon ticket but this does NOT mean that if you get X chests that eventually you’ll have a 100% chance to get a ticket.

The chance of each chest remains 0.4% and is independend of the chance on the next chest to hold a ticket, as they are seperate events and don’t influence each other.

So it doesn’t matter how many you open, your chance (statistically at least!) is always 0.4% that any given chest will hold something of value. Naturally if you collect more boxes your odds are improving somewhat due to the sheer quantity of them.

If I have a coin, it is always 50% chance to be heads. Now, if I choose to flip it 1,000 times, in order for me to never get heads, I have to flip tails 1,000 times in a row. The chances of that are 0.5^1000 = 9.33 × 10^-302. That number is so ridiculously low, and that event is so horribly unlikely, that we say it is (nearly) impossible. The estimate on the wiki is approximately the point where your chances of you not getting it is so small, it might as well be zero.

Basically, Gambler’s Fallacy deals with any single roll, the statistics deal with likelihoods of multiple future rolls. Depending on what is considered “almost zero”, there will indeed exist a number of boxes that will essentially guarantee at least 1 ticket.

-1-800-GUILD-WAR? They can’t have my ’Brand… I have special eyes.
-Look, look with your special eyes!
-My Dragonbrand!

(edited by Richard Nixon.6573)

in Dragon Bash

Lord Kuru.3685

If the drop rate is indeed 0.4%, then the probability of getting at least one ticket from opening 1000 chests is 98.18%. So either the OP was extremely unlucky or the drop rate is not 0.4% (my guess is the latter).

By the way, if the drop rate were 0.4% and you opened 4000 chests, the probability of getting (at least) one ticket is: 99.999989%.

In general, the probability of getting zero tickets after opening n chests would be: (0.004)^n. And thus the probability of getting one or more tickets is 1 – (0.004^n);
assuming 0.4% rate.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Marcus Greythorne.6843

Marcus Greythorne.6843

90 more

• 2 cold potions (1 use only wtf)
  • consumables
  • zhaitaffy

no ticket yet

http://gw2style.com/index.php – show your look and rate others – great filters!!

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Jam.4521

Jam.4521

Saw a video of the wings, the achievement wings look way better, pity we can’t dye them though, the holographic pale blue doesn’t really work with my colour scheme.

BOOM

in Dragon Bash

Lord Kuru.3685

So their game design has been reduced to players having to actively protest their heavy casino gambling design before the company tries to implement fair and reasonable reward systems? Shouldn’t the best interests of the company be the best interests of the players, not two things competing with each other?

Unfortunately the best interests of the company is simply to make as much money as possible — especially a public company like NCSoft. Now they can go about making money in many different ways, some of those ways will align closely with the best interests of the players and some will not. They have chosen one method of making money that does not align with the best interests of the players.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

The holographic wings drop off mobs, as well. Mine dropped off a level 2 Svanir, not even in a coffer. Lol. It’s all just luck, I suppose. =)

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Pixelpumpkin.4608

Pixelpumpkin.4608

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am4avie5yJngdGJ4TjBKODd0cTZQTjlGVkxhMzJ3LUE&usp=sharing

Quick summary:
-About 64 gold was spent on 1000 dragon coffers, bought at 6s 42c each.
-An average of 2 zhaitaffy was obtained per chest
-No weapon tickets were obtained

I have video of me opening the 1000 chests, if you are interested.

Well, the numbers are very disheartening.

After reading about how ANet wanted players to be able to gein tickets in different ways, I really thought that this time I might have a chance.

Yesterday, I logged on to GW2 right after work and played until 3 am. No ticket; now I know why. Now I also know that there’s little point in spending that amount of spare time trying. Maybe I also should have taken a hint when I didn’t meet a single person with a jade weapon anywhere in GW2 last night, despite the very frequent coffer drops.

So, I don’t know, if this was supposed to make it “a lot easier” to get a weapon skin, or offer alternative ways: I don’t think it’s working.