free dragon bash mini pack

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Raesin.2908

Raesin.2908

It’s just a gift for supporting the game since launch. It’s not asking you to do anything, you already did it.
You should feel warm and toasty.

i thought preordering the game and playing since launch was supporting the game but meh… i must be wrong, right?

Maybe if you were buying an Xbox game.
MMOs require constant income since they’re constantly in development. The ANet team still need to eat even after they’ve released the game.
Since the game is F2P I’m one who doesn’t mind paying a little now and again if there’s something that I want (not for the gambling, but that’s a whole other topic), and I know that it goes toward something I enjoy and am willing to support.

You’re welcome.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Emyn.6821

Emyn.6821

I too have spent money on Gem store, I have purchased at least 10$ worth of gems via credit card, and still haven’t received mail and minis.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Grim.6415

Grim.6415

I too have spent money on Gem store, I have purchased at least 10$ worth of gems via credit card, and still haven’t received mail and minis.

7 minutes before you in this very thread someone posted that they JUST got their mini’s. Obviously they are still being sent out. I’m sure you will get yours.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Raesin.2908

Raesin.2908

My guildies received this too, and only the ones that paid real money for the gems. So with this I presume they didn’t put the box in TP on purpose, those who pay real money get the privilege of getting it first and free.

To the ones that can’t or didn’t spend real money (which I happen to be one of them) they have to wait and of course won’t be getting it free either.

Thanks, I won’t forget such an insult.

Are you really that bitter about getting things either a few days later or having to pay?
It’s like asking why the mechanic won’t fix your car when you refuse to pay him.

Your reply doesn’t make any sense, If I had to take my car or anything else that needs a repair I would surely pay for the service, My point is completely different than that.

I paid for the game like everyone else, just because others have bought gems with real money that doesn’t mean they should get a better treatment.

If this was one of the many free to play (F2P) games out there I wouldn’t have anything to say.

This is one of the many F2P games out there. Granted the majority of F2P games are Korean grinders, they’re still F2P.
People that have bought gems with real money aren’t getting better treatment, they’re getting a small gift that doesn’t affect the game at all. If they were getting a major experience boost or a weapon with godly stats for example, then I would understand and probably agree with you.

But getting this kitten over something that doesn’t matter is what I don’t understand. Even if I wasn’t one of the people that received the gift, I wouldn’t care in the slightest.
Oh, only the people that bought gems with cash got the gift? Good for them. Maybe it would even persuade me to spend a little on it since ANet haven’t forgotten them.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: deviller.9135

deviller.9135

You will receive the mini if you buy gems before (if I am not mistaken) 9 June.
It will arrive but not at the same times for all player. (My guildies starting to get one, but it is 1 hour after I get my box (And they had online longer than me)).

Note: Not all people buy gems with real money is to buy RNG box. Due to they know, they buy gem with real money, they will wisely use their gems.

I feel this Anet acts is a complementary to their player who support their game.
(Yes, this is also a part of their marketing strategy to make more people to buy gems with real money. But Anet does not force you to buy gem, and not force you to use gems to a specific item).

I appreciate the minis.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: ninetales.5208

ninetales.5208

Nice surprise, thanks for these!

It’s true, I’m not dangerous. But these golems are!
ASURA POWER!

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

This was a very pleasant surprise! Thank you Arena Net!

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: NiffyinaJiffy.1532

NiffyinaJiffy.1532

You will receive the mini if you buy gems before (if I am not mistaken) 9 June.
It will arrive but not at the same times for all player. (My guildies starting to get one, but it is 1 hour after I get my box (And they had online longer than me)).

Funny because the way I understood the wording you would get a mini if you bought gems between launch and June 9th, that seems to include June 9th, especially because the weekend sale ended on the end of June 9th, therefore it would be illogical to give it to the people who purchased Gems on June 8th and not June 9th.

Further, I’m curious what the purchasing time-line is for people who have and have not received their minis yet (assuming they will get them, and Anet is indeed still sending them out). I don’t think this ‘thank you’ package is based on how much someone has spent on Gems, but rather on when you originally bought them.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Aurelian Omenkind.2470

Aurelian Omenkind.2470

I got my mini pack — thank you, Anet! I would have liked them to not be account bound, but I can understand why they are. The only minis I have are the ones I got through the usual free channels — HoM, Wintersday, and now this — plus a couple lucky drops in SSC which are waiting for an opportune moment in the TP.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: LoneWolfie.1852

LoneWolfie.1852

I’ll return my free minis if anet is willing to fix this RNG box thingy tbh…

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

I’d like to use this thread to thank anet for this surprise! I’d have bought them otherwise, but this way I can spend my gems on other stuff

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

I’m not a mini-pet collector and I don’t usually agree with the direction Anet is taking GW2 — BUT — I do appreciate it when someone in Anet, despite my disagreement with their decisions, recognizes the support coming from me.

For that I am also grateful.

P.S.
By the way, after I receive this thank you letter from them, I bought 10 Rich Coffer from the gem store and got my first Jade Ticket and a Holo Risen Knight. So I got my Colossus and my Jade Shield skin. Thanks again Anet.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

(edited by Sir Vincent III.1286)

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Qwerty Azerty.1790

Qwerty Azerty.1790

Thanks alot I really appreciate this thanks for my support. The mini’s are awesome!

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Camaro Charr.2805

Camaro Charr.2805

Very poor attempt to make up for the “original” misleading webpage.

RE- Red Essence
Dragonband

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Greyfur.1082

Greyfur.1082

Thanks Anet!

Message Body length must at least be 15.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: migu.3597

migu.3597

Hi guys!
Still didn’t receive my mail… is ANet supposed to have already finished sending them?

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: onix rose.9081

onix rose.9081

My guild said they got mail with rewards for spending money on gems, I spent money on jems and I didn’t get any rewards.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Onshidesigns.1069

Onshidesigns.1069

This is trick to sell more “Rich Dragon Coffers or Gold”

Mystic forge recipe
3 holographic minis (one of each)
1 Risen Knight (only found in “Rich Dragon Coffers”)
= 1 Mini Holographic Colossus

This will cause the “Risen Knight” price to skyrocket in the TP. Making people buy gold or gems, if they want the Mini Holographic Colossus.

Spreading false information makes you look like a scumbag steve. Risen Knight minipet is droppable from the regular dragon coffers that drop from regular mobs in the world. Please check your information before you just blab it out next time. Thanks. Also thanks again A-net for the “free” mini pets.

Anet stopped players from making the Mini Holographic Colossus due to a bug. So there are more Risen Knight’s than there should be on the TP.

Also It’s easy to tell someones to check information on the 2nd day of the event. When I posted this on the first day on the event. No one know the drop rate of the mini than. It was assumed by most people that it was rare.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Special K.8143

Special K.8143

i didn’t get my free minis either despite having purchased gems with real money either.

I created an “official” thread in the Bugs forum for everyone to post in who didn’t get the free minis if they purchase gems with real money in the past.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Official-I-didn-t-get-the-free-minis-post

(edited by Special K.8143)

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Zhaneel.9208

Zhaneel.9208

The minis were a nice surprise, I got mine on the first day. Thanks Anet!

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Fairymore.8609

Fairymore.8609

I got my mini pack. Thank you.

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

i don’t get this community some times

a-net decides to be nice and gives everyone that bought gems a free dragon bash mini pack

then, all of a sudden it turns into a bribe from anet? do people REALLY see it as some fake gesture to players in an attempt to make themselves look nice?

it couldn’t just be, well, you know, a GIFT?

Oh im not saying it couldnt, but with how they are treating the events/festivals/traditions from GW, i dont think thakittens a actual gift/thanks to the players, but you gave us money before so here take this so that you aint kitten ed off at us. Then again i am a cynical kitten.

That’s not cynical. Your dishonest comments reek of jealousy.

There’s nothing to bribe the players for. We all see the game for the gem it is ESPECIALLY the players who pay money for gems. Those are not the one who have to be convinced of anything.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Special K.8143

Special K.8143

These are being given out in waves to avoid a strain on our mailing birds. They are not super birds!

If you purchased gems but haven’t gotten your free minis by now, you are not going to get them. Apparently, if you bought gems BEFORE August 28th, 2012 (which is the official release date) during the 1 or 3 day “Head Start”, it doesn’t count as being a loyal customer.

That is the official response I got in my support ticket. That is total bull crap. Seems my $30 in gems back then isn’t as good as someone else’s $10 gem purchase after the release date.

Please post here is you bought gems and haven’t received them:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/livingworld/dragonbash/bought-gems-but-no-free-minis-NONE-for-you

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: Mr Quinn.9815

Mr Quinn.9815

I got my mini pack, but one has gone now, it just disappeared.

:(

this notice was brought to you by a Misguided Misfit

in Dragon Bash

Posted by: MauricioCezar.2673

MauricioCezar.2673

I got my mini pack, but one has gone now, it just disappeared.

:(

Checked your Craft bank? Maybe you have just deposited in the collectible bank.