Cannoneer needs more HP

Cannoneer needs more HP

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

That way the fight can last 2 hours, rather than a measly 90 minutes.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Cannoneer needs more HP

Posted by: Slashv.2936

Slashv.2936

At least 2 hours, 3 would be perfect

Cannoneer needs more HP

Posted by: Sinbold.8723

Sinbold.8723

Is he bugged, or does a zerg of invisible Menders zip by when he’s at 80% health and heal him to 100%?

Cannoneer needs more HP

Posted by: Amaraee.5680

Amaraee.5680

We determined that if you drag him into the red lasers… not the green ones… he definitely goes down quicker.

Cannoneer needs more HP

Posted by: Loco.4561

Loco.4561

We got him down to 20% after about 50 minutes, he then bugged out and healed to full lol

Mashup Bootleg ~ WvW Mesmer
Cyrus Glitch – sPvP/tPvP Mesmer
Doctor Loki – sPvP/tPvP/WvW Power Necro

Cannoneer needs more HP

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

Move it to red lasers in the north ^^

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en español / Spanish raiding guides

Cannoneer needs more HP

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

The best is watching everyone trying to use projectiles on him.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Cannoneer needs more HP

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

The best is watching everyone trying to use projectiles on him.

Magic users don’t have much else.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

Cannoneer needs more HP

Posted by: Valdemas.4960

Valdemas.4960

You always can give him mean stares.

Vinita Rush, ZDs Officer

Cannoneer needs more HP

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

To make matters worse, I heard someone in TeamSpeak last night say that they got him down to 20% and then he glitched into the ground and became invulnerable.

Cannoneer needs more HP

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

AOE and melee him. make sure you have people blasting water fields and he should go down “faster”. He definitely is a pain though, especially with people trying to hang back and range him.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

Cannoneer needs more HP

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

It only takes long because you don’t know how to fight him.

He has a shield that reaches 10 stacks overtime. To remove the stack, he has to be hit by the red lasers. This is accomplished by stacking on him and then dodging away at the last moment, especially if you want the achievement.

Cannoneer needs more HP

Posted by: Circling Skies.1872

Circling Skies.1872

It only takes long because you don’t know how to fight him.

He has a shield that reaches 10 stacks overtime. To remove the stack, he has to be hit by the red lasers. This is accomplished by stacking on him and then dodging away at the last moment, especially if you want the achievement.

THIS over and over again! Last night the zerg drew him down south away from the red lasers. No matter how many times myself and a few others tried to tell the zerg to bring him back north to the RED lasers no one would listen. It was actually quite maddening. How long can people attack and get zeros for dmg and not realize something is amiss?? The answer: approx 20 min or more. When people woke up and finally drug him to the red lasers the fight was over in a matter of minutes. I realize it may take a little time to learn mechanics of a new boss fight, but when there are people telling you exactly what to do and you choose to ignore them……well good luck with all that and have fun crying.

Cannoneer needs more HP

Posted by: Shademehr.1397

Shademehr.1397

THIS over and over again! Last night the zerg drew him down south away from the red lasers. No matter how many times myself and a few others tried to tell the zerg to bring him back north to the RED lasers no one would listen. It was actually quite maddening. How long can people attack and get zeros for dmg and not realize something is amiss?? The answer: approx 20 min or more. When people woke up and finally drug him to the red lasers the fight was over in a matter of minutes.

Wow, did you luck out. We fought him last night and were NEVER able to convince everyone to drag him back up the hill from the beach. How can people miss repeated /s chats from multiple ppl that are STANDING ON TOP OF THE DUDE THEY’RE ATTACKING.

Oh well, I learned just to stay away from that Champ now. These “special mechanic” bosses are a royal pain and it’s not even because they’re difficult. It’s because people don’t pay attention (or don’t care?) and just keep pressing 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1.

Same frustration with the mini-holograms. We got the first two down to a sliver of life and moved to the third (they all have to die nearly simultaneously). While we were attacking the third there was a ranger plucking away at one that was on the verge of death. I rez’d her once and tried to explain to her not to attack. When she downed the second time, I left her there.

(edited by Shademehr.1397)

Cannoneer needs more HP

Posted by: WilliamDaBloody.2591

WilliamDaBloody.2591

He has a buff, you need need to pull him into the red laser to remove the stacks. That’s all. It’s very easy. If you do this he will be down in a matter of minutes.

But the general player base these days seem to ignore any mechanics and just 111111111 zerg. And then complain on the forums. Even a triple facepalm isn’t enough to describe so much ignorance.