Knights give too much loot

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

People whine for ages about the rewards not being enough.

Anet ups the rewards.

People still whine.

They just can’t win.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

Posted by: Levetty.1279

Levetty.1279

I laughed to myself

Attachments:

Posted by: Carighan.6758

Carighan.6758

There’s some bug. But I’m not sure how it specifically works.

The first 1,5 days, the knight loot worked fine. You can get it once per day. And now it’s … erratic. Sometimes I get one set, sometimes none, I dunno. It’s not damage related I think.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

I’ve got 6 knight kills and loot only dropped from the first one. I joined that fight late.
The other 5 dropped no loot. I was at those fights from the beginning, did the same DPS, was with the same sized group, and got gold contribution for each.

Loot is bugged for sure.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Welp, now OP got his/her wish. Now they’re not dropping any loot.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: Rangersix.1754

Rangersix.1754

15 lootbags for 10-15 minutes work isn’t really “too much” seeing that you can almost get the same in 15 minutes following a champion train, which requires even less effort.

Carighan.6758

15 lootbags for 10-15 minutes work isn’t really “too much” seeing that you can almost get the same in 15 minutes following a champion train, which requires even less effort.

Yes but the champ train makes you lose ~10 IQ per hour, so it’s not exactly a good trade-off.

The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

People whine for ages about the rewards not being enough.

Anet ups the rewards.

People still whine.

They just can’t win.

Actually getting any loot would be a novelty.. I have done Scarlet enough times on various toons now and found the end chest to be fine.. but the amount of time and effort to get that far would likely see many switch off after they have achieved it a few times if only an end chest was the only reward….
The knights were marketed to drop nice loot, lots of boxes etc but for a hell of a lot of us that simply isn’t the case and nothing drops at all so the end chest “IS” all we get to show for it.. if the run fails its a lot of wasted time and effort and so has the same effect as only having 1 end chest anyway.
Worse still – once you get a completion and your skin etc why bother coming back again for your only chance of something fother than a blue or green from the holo chest and 3 blue bags (the reward next time round for Scarlet) when you can get 10x that in half the time running round LA. – - bottom line is the pre events are not dropping loot properly (probably on purpose) and it wont take long for players to switch off and go run Orr for crumbled bones instead or worse go log into another MMO where its players get some kind of satisfaction.

(edited by Bloodstealer.5978)

Carighan.6758

@Bloodstealer
The point is, there’s threads down the page where people complain about the amount of loot.

Just like with scarlet, people complained that she should get offed without any further delay, we get that, people complain.

It’s quite normal for MMOs, though. Part of the large playerbase coupled with internet anonymity. It’s why good MMO devs don’t actually listen much to the part of their playerbase who wants to be listened to – what they tell you is a terrible idea to base your dev work on.

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

MY guess is that they put in the 6 champ bags per knight to inject some more t6 mats into the economy before upcoming crafting changes.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Posted by: Bellando Mara.1285

Bellando Mara.1285

Well dont know where the 6 chest per knight drop coz i have not seen any loot for a while now

Posted by: Azreell.1568

Azreell.1568

Removing loot just makes player’s less interested in doing content.

Especially an event that takes an 1hr to complete.

Azreell – Mesmer
Loyalty To None

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

@Bloodstealer
The point is, there’s threads down the page where people complain about the amount of loot.

Just like with scarlet, people complained that she should get offed without any further delay, we get that, people complain.

It’s quite normal for MMOs, though. Part of the large playerbase coupled with internet anonymity. It’s why good MMO devs don’t actually listen much to the part of their playerbase who wants to be listened to – what they tell you is a terrible idea to base your dev work on.

Well wasting hours of time and effort on something that is clearly dysfunctional, without any word or acknowledgement tends to create an even bigger issue.
ANET want people to keep players playing and spending money, then they best make an effort to acknowledge such issues when the playerbase begins to come online and complain in numbers.
You might be a lucky one that’s gotten loot a plenty from this shambles and you might be on the way to or already got your nice collection of power cells.. for many more this has become beyond their reach not due to lack of skill, understanding or commitment .. its down purely to ANET’s pathetic loot mechanic and/or a serious dropping of the quality of life aspect of their game.
People make comments that they are done with GW2, such an such MMO is on the horizon, WoW this WoW that and I am one of those that replies " then cya go play them".. but this kind of shenanigans with content not holding up to what they marketed kinda makes me understand those players feelings that little bit more.
Every MMO has its white knights, villains and rainbow warriors and for good reasons, GW2 is no different.. for the very reasons these threads appear.

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

event is so bugged—no loot is dropping. And BTW if you don’t want loot, just destroy it and don’t ruin for others that want plenty of good drops.

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

And BTW if you don’t want loot, just destroy it and don’t ruin for others that want plenty of (Hopefully) good drops.

:)

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

The amount is because you are only supposed to do ONE Knight and then enter the portal. Not zerg all three of them for loot bags. GG SMH…

Oh, and the OP can go kitten. He’s just being selfish and doesn’t like others having a chance at loot.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

seems not to be true. Why have a time limit of 6 minutes if they were all supposed to die at once.

The bosses incorrectly scale with the number of players hitting them. I’ve yet to see a map split into three groups and have the DPS to finish all 3 in the allotted time because of that.

It makes no difference if 20 or 100 people are attacking the boss it has as much Hitpoints and defense. Thats why people decided to zerg them down.

Also 5 boxes per Boss isn’t too much loot compared to champ farming. In WvW in zergs I get more loot from bags than this event also. Its people like the OP and people at ANET that think like this that make this game so people want to quit and play other games by not giving people loot or letting them farm.

It supposed to be the final boss end of LOS and ANET still doesn’t want to reward players. Their game is destined to fail and it is look at it.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

seems not to be true. Why have a time limit of 6 minutes if they were all supposed to die at once.

because the map is supposed to split like the marionette fight.
____
anyway I havent once got loot from these knights. (maybe the first day of the event, I’m not sure, can’t remember.) definitely none ytd or today.

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

Seriously?? Someone is complaining about too much loot????

LMAO!!!!!!!

I would recommend playing WoW, DaoC, EQ2, or any number of older mmorpgs out there that don’t give you loot for cooperating……kill steals, pop timers and sealing off others when high end stuff pops, etc……yea, that’s where it’s at…….LOL

The absurdity of this thread has been a wonderful source of humor for me tonight…..lol

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

Posted by: crystalpink.2487

crystalpink.2487

Thanks for this topic, now we don’t get any loots at all from knights because Anet tried to mess up with the loot drop rate from knights……. -__-;;;

Euphemia Hime (Elementalist), Pinky Pearl (Mesmer), Avicenia (Ranger), Vanille Morgana (Necromancer)
Chibi Asura San (Engineer), Hikaru Masai (Guardian), Selene Minerva (Revenant)
Guild: The Bunnies [Bun] ~ Server: Jade Quarry

Posted by: longshot.1397

longshot.1397

what carp was this.. in a group, knight drop nothing… then get through and finish on the shi and the chest has complete junk.. 1 yellow and a bunch of green and blu garbage. Thanx for killing an hour and giving no rewards.

The event is great, the rewards are crap!!! this is a full group an my personal mf% is @176%

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

I found my solution, I helped to kill 1 knight for my daily, then left the rest of the players to fend for themselves. Finished the meta today so I now have absolutely no reason to go in to LA at all.

BTW, I did try to do the event 1 more time today. Killed all 3 knights again, (do drops) killed Scarlet’s hologram then got kicked out before I could loot the chest. That’s it, no more. It’s bad enough dealing with griefing players, but when the devs start griefing us with this kind of content it’s time to find something else to do.

Posted by: Finaldeath.1059

Finaldeath.1059

Yup because up to 5 boxes with nothing but useless blues is too much loot……

I am with the people saying they don’t drop enough, they take much longer to kill than most other champs and have attacks you need to actually look out for and dodge unlike most other champs and even world bosses in the game that go down in less time and have no attacks that can 1 hit kill you. Not to mention the fact that alot of people get nothing at all from them.

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

On our server, people are getting 0 loot from the knights.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

The devs intended for players to split up and beat all 3 at once, not zerg each one separately.

So the high amount of loot for individual knights is probably due to that fact. If players did the event as intended, they’d only be getting loot from one of the 3 knights each rotation, not all of them. So instead of getting 15 champ bags, everyone would be getting 5, which is less overblown but still rewarding.

I’m betting the loot will be adjusted when they figure out how to fix the issue of players not getting loot period. They’ll either rig it so that you can only get loot from 1 knight each rotation, or reduce the loot so that you get a smaller amount per boss to account for the fact that people are zerging all 3 instead of just 1. The former would be the better option, but I’m guessing they won’t be able to get that to work and will just do the latter.

In the meantime, people who can actually get loot are making a killing, as usual with updates. Figure out how to abuse it early and you get great stuff, wait until later and sucks for you.

I just want any loot period. I’ve killed around 11 knights and not gotten loot once.

I really don’t buy the “trick” people seem to be posting about hitting the mob early and that making sure you get loot. Yesterday I was in a run where people sounded like they were going to split up instead of the usual blue – green – red zerg, so I went to green. Guess they changed their mind though, because by the time the boss events started there were only 3 people at green and the zerg was proceeding as usual starting on blue. However, I stayed on the Green Knight and started attacking it along with the other people there, and we did a bit of damage to it before the zerg killed blue and reached us.

And guess what? I still didn’t get loot.

According to the trick, I should have gotten loot since I was one of the first people to tag the mob. I’m sure I did enough damage attacking Green during the entire period the zerg was fighting Blue, considering I’m an Elementalist and was spamming Meteor and Lava Font. But nope, no loot even then.

In my eyes its just outright bugged and there’s no trick to it at all, its just some people getting lucky (repeatedly in some cases).

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

Getting 6 boxes (5+1 of another that stacked seperatly… not 5 despite whatever the notes say we’re supposed to get) seems fine if everyone actually needed to split up and kill them at the same time seems fine with me. If that was their intent… it failed. Not sure if it’s because of scaling or not.

No it’s not on par with champ farming to get 18 boxes in 15mins… or the same rewards from doing world bosses in the same amount of time… every single hour… -.-

I still see a lot of “I just want ez lootz” and “I’m not getting boxes, why you make this thread?!” sort of posts. I’ll respond again if I see anything else that actually adds to the conversation.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

(edited by Aberrant.6749)

Posted by: Toramino.4381

Toramino.4381

I say… it doesn’t have enough loot, the entire encounter is 40mins long

What he said. This entire event takes a long time to complete and regardless of the mechanics themselves being “easy” it still, nonetheless takes a large number of people doing it correctly to achieve a kill at all. 5-6 boxes too much for half an hour of fighting bosses? In that half hour you could get more boxes from a true stand and spam in Frostgorge. I kitten well better get something worth while for killing those Knights lol, otherwise why even bother? I mean what would be better? 1-2 boxes? Why then even bother except to get to Prime Holo?
I think the amount of loot is fine the way it is. But I feel that Anet needs to fix the “limit” on how many players can tag the Knights or w/e is causing people to not recieve loot even if they’re their for the whole encounter spamming attacks. This has happened to me a couple times and I’m in full zerker unloading everything I’ve got from start to finish so it’s not a damage threshold.

TLDR: I personally feel the amount of loot is perfect right where it is.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I say… it doesn’t have enough loot, the entire encounter is 40mins long

What he said. This entire event takes a long time to complete and regardless of the mechanics themselves being “easy” it still, nonetheless takes a large number of people doing it correctly to achieve a kill at all. 5-6 boxes too much for half an hour of fighting bosses? In that half hour you could get more boxes from a true stand and spam in Frostgorge. I kitten well better get something worth while for killing those Knights lol, otherwise why even bother? I mean what would be better? 1-2 boxes? Why then even bother except to get to Prime Holo?
I think the amount of loot is fine the way it is. But I feel that Anet needs to fix the “limit” on how many players can tag the Knights or w/e is causing people to not recieve loot even if they’re their for the whole encounter spamming attacks. This has happened to me a couple times and I’m in full zerker unloading everything I’ve got from start to finish so it’s not a damage threshold.

TLDR: I personally feel the amount of loot is perfect right where it is.

Well, the thing is that you don’t NEED to do the whole 40 minute encounter for all the champ boxes the TC is talking about.

Zerg the 3 knights and (assuming you actually manage to get loot from all of them) you get 15-18 boxes in 10 minutes or less. Then you log off or do something else until the next rotation. Don’t even bother with the hologram.

If you got a couple boxes for the knights and 15 boxes from the hologram or something, then you’d have more of a point about the time needed. But as it is, you can get a great reward from just killing the 3 knights, then ignore everything else. Again, assuming you can actually get loot period, which most can’t but apparently some can.

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

Getting 6 boxes (5+1 of another that stacked seperatly… not 5 despite whatever the notes say we’re supposed to get) seems fine if everyone actually needed to split up and kill them at the same time seems fine with me. If that was their intent… it failed. Not sure if it’s because of scaling or not.

No it’s not on par with champ farming to get 18 boxes in 15mins… or the same rewards from doing world bosses in the same amount of time… every single hour… -.-

I still see a lot of “I just want ez lootz” and “I’m not getting boxes, why you make this thread?!” sort of posts. I’ll respond again if I see anything else that actually adds to the conversation.

You’re right, it’s not on par. FSG champ farm yields about kitten boxes an hour which is about 12 boxes every 16 min minimal depending on spawn times. and better yet, you can jump in at anytime you want, no need to wait for a timer, and end up missing the event. It gives more boxes within a 15 time frame, but it’s only up once an hour.

Of course, someone could say what if they jump between knights and FSG, but what if they do? It’s only about 3-5 extra boxes per hour (taking into account spawn times, waypointing, and meeting up with the fsg zerg)

On top of this, there are methods of champ farming out there that yields even more boxes than fsg. (I don’t think anyone does this though)

This is a temporary event, and I think 18 boxes in a certain time window every hour is fairly minimal compared to the farms already out there.

I don’t even think most people even care about the boxes, they’re concerned about the power cores.

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

Aberrant.6749

“Depending on spawn times” meaning you would need to get them to all pop very close together without having to wait plus quaggan and kill them all very quickly. I’ve done fgs champ circuts… there is always a wait on at least one of them and the quaggan isn’t there very often.

On top of those boxes you do indeed get a chance at the core reward from the knights as well… which sell for a couple of gold each… so even in the best case of fgs it’s not close to the rewards you get from the knights.

I’m sure people are interested in the t5/t6/cores/lodestones.

The amount of rewards you got from this are closer to what you got with the pre-nerf ember farm…

Tarnished Coast

Aberrant.6749

“Fixed a bug that prevented players from receiving loot from the Assault Knights. A reward chest will now be awarded after all three Assault Knight events have finished, and will be given to the corresponding participants even if only one Assault Knight was defeated.

To encourage players to split up, the boon from the associated Attunement Pool will now be required in order to damage each Assault Knight, and only 50 players can have the attunement for each color simultaneously."

(From https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/info/updates/Game-Update-Notes-March-4-2014/first#post3728923)

Loot seems on par now with the rest of the game. Event is far less zergblobish with the 50 limit. Everyone is getting a chest. It’s a far better event overall now ^^

(presuming your server has enough people to do it since I doubt it scales down)

Overall… NJ A-net

Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Lambent.6375

Lambent.6375

“Depending on spawn times” meaning you would need to get them to all pop very close together without having to wait plus quaggan and kill them all very quickly. I’ve done fgs champ circuts… there is always a wait on at least one of them and the quaggan isn’t there very often.

On top of those boxes you do indeed get a chance at the core reward from the knights as well… which sell for a couple of gold each… so even in the best case of fgs it’s not close to the rewards you get from the knights.

I’m sure people are interested in the t5/t6/cores/lodestones.

The amount of rewards you got from this are closer to what you got with the pre-nerf ember farm…

The kitten per hour number is not counting quaggan as a part of the train, and 45 is usually the min, as in if you have bad spawn times, and miss a couple champs. That’s what you may end up with. If you don’t have bad spawns, and are able to hit all champs the number is closer to 50 per hour. And yes, there is always a wait in the fsg train, it’s usually waiting for fish, norn, or kodan to spawn, though you usually only have to wait on one. With that wait taken into account, it is still kitten boxes an hour on average.

“Caithe, someday you’ll see, Tyria needs me. -Scarlet”

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

They aren’t any harder than any other run of the mill push 1 then afk champ (inb4 ohhh but you gotta stand in a colored circle!) They shouldn’t be giving out so many gear boxes. It’s just not appropriate risk/reward.

I agree %100 with you.

The new mechanics change does make it more challenging and to top it off it gives 9 less deluxe boxes now, basically more difficulty for less reward !

are yah happy now !!!

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Remember the loot the Legendary Kraka dropped after you completed that event? This is the season ender for the first arc of Living Story. And the ‘big loot’ was a mask. And later, none at all. Seriously? You’re complaining there’s “too much” loot?

Well, you got your wish with this new patch. Hope you’re happy.

Gone to Reddit.

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

congratulation the loot is nerfed and bad now

way to go, /golfclap

Aberrant.6749

The new mechanics change does make it more challenging and to top it off it gives 9 less deluxe boxes now, basically more difficulty for less reward !

are yah happy now !!!

Remember the loot the Legendary Kraka dropped after you completed that event? This is the season ender for the first arc of Living Story. And the ‘big loot’ was a mask. And later, none at all. Seriously? You’re complaining there’s “too much” loot?

Well, you got your wish with this new patch. Hope you’re happy.

congratulation the loot is nerfed and bad now

way to go, /golfclap

Yes I’m very happy with the event changes. It’s a far better designed event now. Less blobbish, has specific things you need to do, no more people not getting loot randomly, and the change to the final holo fight was very nice as well.

Not sorry at all about those who are missing out on a few champ boxes because of it.

Just further proves my point that some people only cared about the lewtz and kitten balance and quality… just gimmie lewtz. -.-

Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Psyche.2361

Psyche.2361

^…..Pls its not that we just want loot….we want rewards for our hard work, the event is like 40 min- 1 hour so the 5 gearboxes was just right as a reward.
comparing to other bosses that take like 15 minutes an end chest was just fine as a reward.
But this event is like 3 times longer than any world boss so why not reward us who do it with 3 times more, its logical….
i also didnt see many who went off topic, meaning…we didnt complain about the content that anet gave us, just the reward.

But since you wish it, fine. This content was great as the story conclusion, it makes us think and wonder whats next, which is great storywise.
The design on Kasmeers eyes seconds before were extremly well done, give that person a cookie who made them since its very hard to get any emotion from animated ppl in game.
BUT this is off topic….so its stupid to put it here…

Carighan.6758

Yes I’m very happy with the event changes. It’s a far better designed event now. Less blobbish, has specific things you need to do, no more people not getting loot randomly, and the change to the final holo fight was very nice as well.

Not sorry at all about those who are missing out on a few champ boxes because of it.

I agree with this.
The event feels much more balanced now. I mean the loot for the non-effort a Knight is is plenty fine. The fight isn’t difficult, neither does it last long, so 5 boxes is ok. Plus the tagging-counter means people know when they won’t get loot.

Aberrant.6749

^…..Pls its not that we just want loot….we want rewards for our hard work, the event is like 40 min- 1 hour so the 5 gearboxes was just right as a reward.
comparing to other bosses that take like 15 minutes an end chest was just fine as a reward.
But this event is like 3 times longer than any world boss so why not reward us who do it with 3 times more, its logical….
i also didnt see many who went off topic, meaning…we didnt complain about the content that anet gave us, just the reward.

But since you wish it, fine. This content was great as the story conclusion, it makes us think and wonder whats next, which is great storywise.
The design on Kasmeers eyes seconds before were extremly well done, give that person a cookie who made them since its very hard to get any emotion from animated ppl in game.
BUT this is off topic….so its stupid to put it here…

You consider this event hard work? >.>

No the knights don’t take 40m. I find the loot from the knight to be fine now. As I said before though… maybe it’s the holo fight that needs a bump in loot. It does take longer, but it’s really not that hard… and you can get event specific rewards such as the zealot recipies etc… it’s not nearly as far off as 18 champ boxes from zerging down 3 knights was.

Idk what you’re talking about with people complaining about stuff being off topic… repetitive yes… off topic… no

I agree with this.
The event feels much more balanced now. I mean the loot for the non-effort a Knight is is plenty fine. The fight isn’t difficult, neither does it last long, so 5 boxes is ok. Plus the tagging-counter means people know when they won’t get loot.

I LOVE that counter. I really hope they put it in other parts of the game in the future to help split people up. It was very well done indeed.

Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Psyche.2361

Psyche.2361

the organisation it requires yes…its hard work to organise around 150 ppl.
i also count the we start to organise the event 15 mins before the event starts, helping ppl understand what to do and tricks to not die.
some of us also answer questions about the event and stuff, if you cant see that then you should stop playing these events.

if you say that we dont have to well here is the answer to that aswell, we want to see ppl do it, its fun to do it and its fun to help since you get alot in return.
To see ppl not get their reward is kitten to us who try so hard to make it work, but you dont seem to understand this.

Aberrant.6749

the organisation it requires yes…its hard work to organise around 150 ppl.
i also count the we start to organise the event 15 mins before the event starts, helping ppl understand what to do and tricks to not die.
some of us also answer questions about the event and stuff, if you cant see that then you should stop playing these events.

if you say that we dont have to well here is the answer to that aswell, we want to see ppl do it, its fun to do it and its fun to help since you get alot in return.
To see ppl not get their reward is kitten to us who try so hard to make it work, but you dont seem to understand this.

It takes your server 15 mins to get ready for this? It takes TC about 5… it’s literally just putting 50 people on each knight. They even added a counter on the boss to tell you if there are too many players at one of them. I wouldn’t consider that hard work.

I never said it was good people weren’t getting their chest. What I was saying that they were giving out too many champ boxes… unless you feel that the reward isn’t good enough for killing the knights now? If so then I disagree. It’s a very simple fight. Get in circle, read lil icon by boss name, pew pew, and avoid 20 story tall broadcast attacks.

Don’t try and make it sound like you’re organizing the Olympics and teaching people advanced physics here >.>

Tarnished Coast

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Congratulations…. you won. They nerfed the loot that wasn’t working correctly to begin with. So now, even more people are going to simple not do the event. Why? Because its ‘not rewarding enough.’ The same song and dance we have heard since launch. (Re: Vet and Champ overhauls, Dungeon loot overhauls, world boss overhauls, etc etc etc etc)

So now, there are going to be even fewer people trying to do these, further hampering success and killing the enjoyment of many. Instead, people will simply go back to their champ hamster wheels or dungeon grinds, letting this content, like so much other ‘not rewarding enough’, rot.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

I was planning on doing this event, but most people just do the knights and then go back to the champ farm because killing holograms isn’t worth the time..

Now.. if the Knight event would drop only one gearbox and completing the 1st phase of the holograms would reward you the other gear boxes.. people may be more enticed to complete the event.

Iow create more phases and increase rewards for every completed phase

Teq was a good example.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

(edited by Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046)

Posted by: Manuhell.2759

Manuhell.2759

Too much loot? Heh, i wish.
I couldn’t get almost nothing the first days, i got nothing when they disabled it on purpose, and now even if i defeat them i’ll just get this nerfed loot.

And don’t even tell me they wanted people to spread out: they did nothing during the last living story to avoid people farming champs while others were trying to win the event.
Now that the event – bugs aside – gave anyone loot for their contribution, and we had people cooperating, they nerf it outright.
So, some people farming champ boxes while the others do the event and get nothing are fine , but if anyone can get those champs boxes by doing an event then it must be nerfed. Surefire logic.

Posted by: Moderator.9604

Moderator.9604

Hello everyone.
As the issue has been resolved, we have decided to lock this thread. Thank you for your understanding.