Still waiting

Still waiting

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

Yawn so bored with the same QQing about patch roll out it will happen when it happens Oh and just to let you all know it is the 19th here in NZ so we are always a day late with patches and updates i think you can all wait a few more hours.

Go out for a run or something

but it’s nighttime and we all soon will be asleep

LOL make sure you wear Hi Vis Clothing then

sleep running ftw

Still waiting

Posted by: JazKW.6547

JazKW.6547

Noon in Seattle is 3 pm EST and 9 pm CET, I don’t see much of a problem here with time.

Still waiting

Posted by: ghostchipz.2341

ghostchipz.2341

Yawn so bored with the same QQing about patch roll out it will happen when it happens Oh and just to let you all know it is the 19th here in NZ so we are always a day late with patches and updates i think you can all wait a few more hours.

Go out for a run or something

but it’s nighttime and we all soon will be asleep

LOL make sure you wear Hi Vis Clothing then

sleep running ftw

Well most of us can Sleep farm why not try sleep running at least you get some fresh air

Still waiting

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

chuckle

I am getting basically nothing done at work today (Eastern time zone here). Just waiting for the patch notes. Although, if they don’t release the patch until like 3-4pm my time, all good with me Just counting down the minutes til I leave @4. grin

Same here. Focusing more on work than I normally would be on a patch day though.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Still waiting

Posted by: Intuos.3210

Intuos.3210

So Excited!!! oh and to all the people complaining… seriously just shut up.

Human Ranger – Crystal Desert

Still waiting

Posted by: Anonymous Player.3079

Anonymous Player.3079

Useless to trash, they always do the way they want to !
the only ppl who can qq are ap farmer than can’t play all day/night since they prolly miss the 1 pt achievement for daily (OMG OMG OMG 1 pt lost, i’ll drop in leaderboards !!! Oh wait anet never said player have to be equal )

Still waiting

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

the only ppl who can qq are ap farmer than can’t play all day/night since they prolly miss the 1 pt achievement for daily (OMG OMG OMG 1 pt lost, i’ll drop in leaderboards !!! Oh wait anet never said player have to be equal )

try more like casual gamers that have very few evenings to play on and would like to actually experience some of the content.

Still waiting

ghostchipz.2341

Hey its just a game would you get this upset if your dog swallowed one of your monopoly pieces and you had to wait for it to reappear Naturally ? i think not

Still waiting

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

chuckle

I am getting basically nothing done at work today (Eastern time zone here). Just waiting for the patch notes. Although, if they don’t release the patch until like 3-4pm my time, all good with me Just counting down the minutes til I leave @4. grin

LOL. Me too (including Eastern Time Zone and counting down til I get to leave @4!)

Still waiting

Posted by: DippyDragon.3180

DippyDragon.3180

In the words of small children everywhere…
“Are we nearly there yet?”

~~ The Tarnished Coast ~~
[i7 6700 Skylake – 32Gb RAM – 240GB SSD – GTX970 – Corsair Water Cooling]

Still waiting

ghostchipz.2341

Dad from the front of the car

“we will be there when we get there”

Still waiting

Posted by: roseria.7695

roseria.7695

BUT DAD … ARE WE THERE YET !!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?

Roserra @ [ATT] – Attuned

Still waiting

DippyDragon.3180

but we’re borrr—-ed

Still waiting

ghostchipz.2341

“no this bloody overflow lane is a nightmare now sit down and play your Gameboy”

Still waiting

Posted by: Kurr.4179

Kurr.4179

As always patch day translates to disappointment day.

Still waiting

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

try more like casual gamers that have very few evenings to play on and would like to actually experience some of the content.

I’m sorry but the game doesn’t revolve around a select few players.

Still waiting

Posted by: Iroh.9671

Iroh.9671

Flying my kite in lions arch for the last time.

Attachments:

Still waiting

DippyDragon.3180

I hope the new server for new LA has had a nice relaxing weekend, as it’s soon going to be asked to handle a zillion overflows

Still waiting

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

5 minutes until it is officially “afternoon” for Anet.

Prepare to post about how it is afternoon and still no patch!

Still waiting

JazKW.6547

It’s usually not spot on lol, give it a minute or 2

Still waiting

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

They mean sometime between noon and 5pm, you all realize that?

Still waiting

Posted by: Prod.3610

Prod.3610

Anet you chose … poorly. Just give us EUs a patch-release that is 12 to 18 hours later in the first place.

I am part of a small casual guild ~10 real life friends the guild was practically dead for the last 4-5 months and i was playing alone, today they are all on because i told them about the patch/they read about it. Now we are 8 people on, for 7 of which this is the test if they should be interested in the game again – well i guess they have their answer now… :.( – and no they will not care anymore tomorrow.

- So i guess i will stay alone in GW2…. gg anet gg

Still waiting

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Hey, back at original launch for early access, they started the whole game -three hours early-. I know they aren’t deliberately delaying!

Still waiting

JazKW.6547

Hey, back at original launch for early access, they started the whole game -three hours early-. I know they aren’t deliberately delaying!

A 3 hour head-start on the 3 day head-start, was awesome, well for those that got it that is.

Still waiting

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

They mean sometime between noon and 5pm, you all realize that?

Eh no i didnt, I thought it was 12:00 sharp :/

Still waiting

Posted by: zamalek.2154

zamalek.2154

Guys, guys, be realistic. Although EU was what made GW1 into the massive success it was it is, in fact, unimportant.

Any game on earth – bar, NONE (NADA, never, absolutely without exception, full stop), NA is the only region that matters. At least when the game devs start reaching into AAA territory.

No patch for me today. Less $$$ on the gem store from now on, not none, just less. Two patches is enough to prove a pattern. More patterns equals less $$$.

Auroraglade
Epistemic.8013: Guys this is bullkitten a sentient plant creature is hitting these
wooden doors with fireballs and it’s working

Still waiting

Posted by: Crossplay.2067

Crossplay.2067

As a programmer, I can assure you that anytime something isn’t up on schedule, there’s a bunch of techs running rampant all over the office, tossing random expletives while trying to fix the problem. This is sometimes made worse by middle-management whom don’t even know what binary means but insist that the process can be sped up just by hovering over everyone and barking orders.

Just be patient.

Still waiting

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

pokes random developer Is it done yet?

pokes different random developer Is it done yet?

pokes first developer again How ’bout now?

pokes again Now?

breaks nail OW!

(Oh yes, I’m bored

Edit: No, I’m not being impatient. It was intended to be light humor. )

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Still waiting

Posted by: Zanshin.5379

Zanshin.5379

Scarlet missed the bus to her aircraft. She has to wait for the next one.

Still waiting

Posted by: Adam.4103

Adam.4103

Wow the amount of whine on this thread is insane, it’s actually baffling.

God forbid they pump out a bugged update and instead everyone runs to the forums complaining about it being bugged.

Give them a freaking chance to make sure the update is running properly, programming isn’t a walk in the park by the way…

It’s still going to be full of bugs anyway.

Adam The Vanquisher
Gandara

Still waiting

Posted by: Anen.1742

Anen.1742

The Waiting Game GW2 version !

Still waiting

Posted by: Stormcrow.7513

Stormcrow.7513

Wow the amount of whine on this thread is insane, it’s actually baffling.

God forbid they pump out a bugged update and instead everyone runs to the forums complaining about it being bugged.

Give them a freaking chance to make sure the update is running properly, programming isn’t a walk in the park by the way…

It’s still going to be full of bugs anyway.

And last 10 minutes Then back to queensdale!

i7 3770k oc 4.5 H100i(push/pull) 8gb Corsair Dominator Asus P877V-LK
intel 335 180gb/intel 320 160gb WD 3TB Gigabyte GTX G1 970 XFX XXX750W HAF 932

Still waiting

zamalek.2154

As a programmer

As a programmer (well this specific case: escalation engineer) who deals with the highest level of kitten from international customers, I can assure you that at all times I am completely honest. If a cold fix becomes mad territory the customer finds out before my manager. My manager kittens on me, the customer trusts me – the company continues to make money because trust is maintained (it’s sugar-coated, sure, but basically honest).

Patches get delayed, I get it. Tell us before-hand so we don’t get all worked up [at work] on the patch day – only to get home and to have to go to bed because we have intellectual jobs to sustain.

Just saying… Some of us have crazy demanding jobs – we look forward to your patches. Delaying the patch is perfect – just give us advance warning.

Auroraglade
Epistemic.8013: Guys this is bullkitten a sentient plant creature is hitting these

(edited by zamalek.2154)

Still waiting

Posted by: messiah.6158

messiah.6158

this delay is ridiculous

Iki Messiah -Mesmer- Commander -ASFP General Commander [Piken Square]

Still waiting

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

I think people are blowing this a little out of proportion… I mean I’d rather they fix the bugs BEFORE they release it than release it “on time” then have to do 3 hot fixes and take it down 10 minutes after it goes live.

So you have to wait a little longer. BIG DEAL. So you have to maybe go to bed cause you’re in EU and you’re tired. Wake up and play it tomorrow then. It’ll still be there.

New content doesn’t get discarded by the player base within the first hour it’s released. There’s always people doing the content for AT LEAST a couple days after it’s released.

Lighten up, play with your pet, go on a walk, get come coffee, say hi to your kids/parents/friends irl, watch a movie, listen to music, play an instrument. There’s always other things to occupy your time..

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

Still waiting

Posted by: Morrigan.2809

Morrigan.2809

I am from EU and I am having cheese with my wine and olives right now, tomorrow is fine by me.
It is almost midnight :p

Give them time people

Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by Moderator)

Still waiting

Posted by: Avascar.9237

Avascar.9237

Let’s count to 10,000 before the event begins!

Still waiting

Posted by: Fatburt.6518

Fatburt.6518

I don’t get the Bruhaha over a FREE update that’s an INSTANCE that’s running a little bit late.

It’s not the Karka event all over again, it’s an INSTANCE that can be accessed ANYTIME once it’s released.

I’m in the UK too so the delay here means I may not get to it till tomorrow but I can manage a 24hr delay if needs be.

Still waiting

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

I think people are blowing this a little out of proportion… I mean I’d rather they fix the bugs BEFORE they release it than release it “on time” then have to do 3 hot fixes and take it down 10 minutes after it goes live.

So you have to wait a little longer. BIG DEAL. So you have to maybe go to bed cause you’re in EU and you’re tired. Wake up and play it tomorrow then. It’ll still be there.

New content doesn’t get discarded by the player base within the first hour it’s released. There’s always people doing the content for AT LEAST a couple days after it’s released.

Lighten up, play with your pet, go on a walk, get come coffee, say hi to your kids/parents/friends irl, watch a movie, listen to music, play an instrument. There’s always other things to occupy your time..

If you have to fix things just an hour before a major release.. That does not sound to good in my book.

Still waiting

Posted by: psizone.8437

psizone.8437

I think most people would be less irritated if we were told before the living story usually releases and perhaps give an update on progress (One message in 2 hours which gave a potentially 6 hour release window isn’t really what you’d expect from Anet)

I’ve had fun regardless of the delay, but knowing a little more would be nice.

Brotherhood of Blub [blub]

Still waiting

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

If you have to fix things just an hour before a major release.. That does not sound to good in my book.

Mistakes happen. Things go wrong. Maybe some coding got placed where it shouldn’t have. That doesn’t mean everyone should be up in arms about it. This is free content they release afterall… Not like there’s a monthly subscription.

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

Still waiting

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

They just want to make sure all us EU are tucked up in bed so America gets the first sight of the patch, It’s been like that in every American based mmo.

Still waiting

Posted by: Tom Deluxe.9105

Tom Deluxe.9105

Let’s count to 10,000 before the event begins!

Still waiting

roseria.7695

“no this bloody overflow lane is a nightmare now sit down and play your Gameboy”

But i dont wanna … waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai i want chocolate milk…

Still waiting

Posted by: Vol.7601

Vol.7601

I find it funny people who are throwing a hissy fit over this. Quitting the game, threatening less gem purchases – really. All over a few hours?

Still waiting

zamalek.2154

It’s been like that in every American based mmo.

My point exactly. Again, the sad thing is EU got them to where they are.

All over a few hours?

EU is a large region. “The afternoon” = bed time for some of us. Basically, an entire day. I don’t have a problem with an entire day – but I would like to know before-hand so as to not have expectations.

Auroraglade

Still waiting

Posted by: Xenon.4537

Xenon.4537

The End is Nigh! Repent ye sinners! Praise the Sun!

Attachments:

Still waiting

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

Seattle Afternoon …

Its freaking 12:30 O’Clock there (21:30 for me currently)

So afternoon means basically when its like 14-17 O Clock in Seattle, so people still have like 90 to 270 Minutes to wait???

Sigh …

Could you at least release the Patch Notes earlier, so that we can at least read a bit about what the Patch Contains today?? Puppy Eyes activating

Pleeeeeease

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

Still waiting

roseria.7695

I am from EU and I am having cheese with my wine and olives right now, tomorrow is fine by me.
It is almost midnight :p

Give them time people

you clearly dont see the joke .. so imma just laugh and think what a bookah..

(edited by Moderator)

Still waiting

Posted by: Sobat.8650

Sobat.8650

Are we there yet?