This patch...

This patch...

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Grinds.8459

Grinds.8459

This patch jacked up the armor on each Knight. Hits are hitting for less then a half of what they were hitting before. That is not fun.

We are limited to 50/50/50 which suck if you are stuck in an non full overflow or playing at non peak hours. Also you forcing the knights to 50 players really sucks because if one finishes early and the other knights are full by the time you get to them you are forced to sit around and do NOTHING and hope that the other people there can kill their knight. Once again this is not fun.

Seems like there are still bugs that happen because our group almost had it then blue heal for 90% of its health and that was the end of that. Oh look more things that made it not fun…

I’m not even sure how loot is distributed now because one group that killed a knight got a bonus chest of 6 boxes the other that killed theirs last few seconds didn’t get anything.

I don’t know why you are forcing players to play the way you want them to. You don’t want zergs yet you make zone wide bosses that 150 people have to complete. Maybe it’s time to stop with zone wide bosses that require large amounts of coordination from 150+ people that don’t know each other and look at making fun and challenging dungeons/boss fights ( my favorite moment was still liadri because that was a challenge and I only had my skill holding me back).

Just wanted to add I had more fun running the zerg each three knights getting no loot and fighting scarlet for a chance at some cool loot then what this patch has to offer.

(edited by Grinds.8459)

This patch...

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed the damage difference. Before I could hit for 4K+ per Unload on her, now I could only do maybe 2.4K. Anet, there’s no point to jack up the armor on this if only 50 players can damage each knight, that makes no sense. That’s like making it so Lupicus gains double armor when you have 2 players duoing him compared to 5 fighting him. It makes no sense whatsoever, when all you did was ADJUST THE NUMBER OF PLAYERS FIGHTING. It just got difficult because of the player number decrease, YOU DON’T ADJUST IT FURTHER THAN THAT, because that’s how you encourage zerging to begin with!

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

This patch...

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Buffed NPCs mean less of us have a chance to get the three knights down.

Why were the NPCs buffed? WHY? They were hard enough with 60+ players, now we have 50 or LESS and have MORE damage to mitigate and the NPC has more hit points?!?!

Everyone was commenting on the conditions change – this didn’t get better, it just got much worse.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

This patch...

Posted by: Grinds.8459

Grinds.8459

Buffed NPCs mean less of us have a chance to get the three knights down.

Why were the NPCs buffed? WHY? They were hard enough with 60+ players, now we have 50 or LESS and have MORE damage to mitigate and the NPC has more hit points?!?!

Everyone was commenting on the conditions change – this didn’t get better, it just got much worse.

I fully agree I didn’t even mention how this makes 6min to knightfall that much harder because it is harder to get them to condi crash % so people that aren’t zerkers can even offer any damage.

This patch...

Posted by: Axialbloom.8109

Axialbloom.8109

The current situation is horrible, but please do not claim Liadri was anything but horrendous. If she had been on a flat desert, with no camera/red circle problems or zerg/lag issues, with no bugged orbs and RNG, then you could claim it was a good fight.