why we aint gonna kill scarlet

in Battle for Lion’s Arch - Aftermath

Posted by: Halk Toyne.4983

Halk Toyne.4983

so next patch will be the end of the living story, periode. where done with that.

i dont think scarlet live will end there. there is so much still going on with her like Caithe and her. and the vision of the red thorned vine in the pale tree.

my thoughts about it are that the last story will be something like capture LA back and fight scarlet. we will capture her and somehow the evil that corrupts her will be defeated. then the following story we will learn about that evil that corrupted her and play on with that

[FoD] House Toyne
Seafarer’s Rest

Posted by: Zalladi.4652

Zalladi.4652

Whatever happens in the next update, it will be about what is inside that hole the drill is working on.

Posted by: Sodeni.6041

Sodeni.6041

Whatever happens in the next update, it will be about what is inside that hole the drill is working on.

Not 100% correct.

It will be about to go on the drill. There is an arena and plattforms where we probably will kill scarlet.

Posted by: Zalladi.4652

Zalladi.4652

Not 100% correct.

It will be about to go on the drill. There is an arena and plattforms where we probably will kill scarlet.

Then that wouldn’t be a very fitting ending to Season 1 that will ‘rock Tryria to its core’.

Sodeni.6041

but that will be…

Sodeni.6041

maybe we see a dragon but we will get on the drill for sure.

Posted by: bartrentenaar.8674

bartrentenaar.8674

We probably kill Scarlet and then we’ll be too late to stop the dragon since he will awake

Posted by: daimasei.4091

daimasei.4091

Scarlet is going to be the new Komir.

She is going to screw things, become good, tell us what to do and finally steal our deeds and become a new pale tree. Just you wait -_-

Why fix the Necromancer for free when we can charge $$$ for the Revenant
-ArenaNet

Posted by: Exosferatu.2961

Exosferatu.2961

My theory is that Scarlet will be killed by whatever comes out under the old Lion’s Arch.

Posted by: Azkal.9340

Azkal.9340

My theory is that Scarlet will be killed by whatever comes out under the old Lion’s Arch.

Agree! Scarlet will wake the dragon, dragon says thank you and begins it’s new life with some lovely salad. I also like that because I don’t think any of the characters should kill her.

Or more awesome: Scarlet kills Kasmeer. Marjory in a fit of rage grabs Scarlet and they both fall off the drill into the depths and die. But Anet prob don’t have the balls for that.

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

I can see it now. The Deep Sea Dragon jumps out, Lion’s Arch is flooded like it used to be and the dragon turns the people into dragon minions. The surrounding zones are flooded too, but to a much lesser extent.

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

My guess, my guess! it’s my turn! (since everyone is saying weird ones)

Scarlet touch the wrong button and resets the gw2 servers, porting us 2 years to the past where nothing happened.

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en español / Spanish raiding guides

Posted by: Spiuk.8421

Spiuk.8421

Scarlet is going to be the new Komir.

She is going to screw things, become good, tell us what to do and finally steal our deeds and become a new pale tree. Just you wait -_-

http://youtu.be/DxmkAoLC6_4?t=2m17s

Rubios – Tales of the Sunless [TXS]

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

Not 100% correct.

Then that wouldn’t be a very fitting ending to Season 1 that will ‘rock Tryria to its core’.

It depends on how far the drill goes doesn’kitten Maybe Scarlet will find Pelucidar and bring Metallica in for a concert.

Posted by: Iarkrad.8415

Iarkrad.8415

Gona call it now.

Mordremoth eats Scarlet.

No more non cosmetic world event rewards. We haven’t forgotten the Ancient Karka.

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

M. Night SHyamalan strikes again……………….

that is all I am going to say.

Posted by: Avascar.9237

Avascar.9237

Chuck Norris appears as an enemy.

Kitten.

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

Scarlet and her top minions will be atop the drill, waiting for us. We’ll use Kiel’s airship to get up there to them, but not have a good place to land.

Then Primordus will come up below the drill and grab the “bit”, holding it steady. This will cause the top to start spinning rapidly. Scarlet and her crew will try to hold on, but they’ll finally lose their grip and be sent flying with a “Looks like Team Scarlet is blasting off again!” Primordus chucks the drill into the mystic forge, and it’s never seen again. He then leaves.

Season two starts with Kiel and Trahearne locked in a battle to the death for who gets to take credit for it all. Evon’s selling tickets, and you can buy the “eat popcorn and watch” emote in the gemstore.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

Chuck Norris appears as an enemy.

Kitten.

He’s gonna round-house Scarlet clean through the Eternal Alchemy and out the other side and that may not make any sense now but after he does it it will!

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

Season two starts with Kiel and Trahearne locked in a battle to the death for who gets to take credit for it all. Evon’s selling tickets, and you can buy the “eat popcorn and watch” emote in the gemstore.

10/10 best Living World update yet!

Posted by: Pipra.7580

Pipra.7580

I was just saying something very similar to that yesterday. After two weeks of rescuing citizens and beating back her hordes, we’re going to get a chance to take down the drill.

It’s demise and Scarlett’s will be intertwined. We’ll save the day, just in time, and LA can be rebuilt.

I’m not expecting to find out what she was actually drilling for until the next season starts up. That’s what cliff-hangers are for. Don’t y’all watch TV?

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

Agree! Scarlet will wake the dragon, dragon says thank you and begins it’s new life with some lovely salad. I also like that because I don’t think any of the characters should kill her.

Or more awesome: Scarlet kills Kasmeer. Marjory in a fit of rage grabs Scarlet and they both fall off the drill into the depths and die. But Anet prob don’t have the balls for that.

To be fair, Kasmeer already doomed them all to die by saying what a wonderful group of friends they have formed.

Posted by: Atlas.9704

Atlas.9704

We will get to kill Scarlet.
The problem will be if ANet tries to pull any of those “I was under a mad spell” strings just before we put the flag through her heart.

She will die, oh yes she will.
Then Keil will award Hero-Tron a medal for his work, who will in turn support Evon Gnashblade out of gratitude for the tune ups he recieved.

Somebody on the Captain’s Council will either be dead or wounded so badly they can’t hold office (I’m looking at Magnus). Evon will then take up the mantle and resume gladiatorial fights to recoup his losses with the Black Lion company.

With this we’ll get the following:
Keil and Evon in office
Hero-Tron receives a Quaggan parade out of gratitude for his actions
Evon initiating a Gladiatorial dueling arena, there’s your 1v1 dueling area folks.
Scarlet dead
A new underground zone to play
Possibly new bad guys coming from said zones
Scarlet dead, just in case I didn’t get that point across
Quaggans leading a parade, just in case I didn’t get that across either.

:)
Well at least that’s how my fantasy world would work.

Elona, Land of the Golden Sun….and undead…and poison. The travel brochure lied okay?!

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Poorly written Scarlett needs to go away. Dead dead dead dead.

SBI

Posted by: lioka qiao.8734

lioka qiao.8734

We won’t get to kill scarlet.
I agree with that above one but have to elaborate on it.
First Scarlet kills Kasmir. Then Marjory and Scarlet fight to the death and it ends with Marjory hanging off a ledge over the drill. Marjory pulls a captain Kirk from Star Trek 3 and “I have had enough of you” kicks Scarlet down into the hole. Marjory has enough time to hold Kasmir and say “I have been and always will be your friend”.

Then the dragon under the drill blasts out of the hole after eating a Scarlet salad smacks into the drill’s main reactor. Everyone has to escape within 2 minutes. The drill then does an ID4 style crash into Lions Arch harbor (like the one that crashed in Sydney).

2 weeks later ANET announces their first 25 man instanced raid to fight the dragon where you get to meet with a more grizzled Marjory and go hunt some sweet revenge against Scarlet’s true master.

Little red Lioka

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

I just hope ANet will think outside their own box on this one
http://i.imgur.com/e5eEntv.jpg