Jormag goes to full health in second stage

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

Ya.. still going to 100% in the second phase. A good 30 min to kill with nothing but blues and greens to show for it. I’m hoping this is a bug so it’ll be fixed.

I’m in the zone before Jormag starts, and I see like half as many people as usual.. so I’m wondering what’s going on.. second phase hits.. and suddenly it becomes clear why nearly nobody is around. Most of us were ready to just walk away from the 2nd phase when it started.

Myself, as well as, everyone else who was just in that encounter made it abundantly clear that Jormag is off the list until it goes back to the way it was, or loot is drastically buffed to compensate. As of right now, it’s far more profitable to just buzz around in WvW.. like far more profitable.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

Good job. Just made the event lots more fun.

Now instead of standing on the mound pressing 1 its standing at the cannons waiting for the few poor saps actually doing it to get it to 25% then run in and tag it.

Actually doing it right now. Nearly there, one more stun before I stop browsing and run in and tag it.

There should be some sound that tells you to run in when it’s almost done so you don’t have to check the state yourself while browsing.

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

The next build will fix one of the issues!

“Frostgorge Sound – Fixed a bug that caused the Claw of Jormag to heal completely during the second half of the event to kill him.”

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Debois Guilbert.6413

Debois Guilbert.6413

It worked as advertised tonight. The fix was much appreciated. The event is still a little long for my tastes, but I can see it being a good length for someone participating for the first time.

Altoholic Luciana Delaluna, Ranger
Phoenix Ascendant [ASH] – Gate of Madness
“This space intentionally left blank.” ~ Zork

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

the fix came too late, the event has been killed on NSP. normally we have at least 8-10 ppl and now look at this. im the only one on the shield

Attachments:

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Iruwen.3164

Iruwen.3164

Give it a few days.

Iruwen Evillan, Human Mesmer on Drakkar Lake

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Navi.7142

Navi.7142

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Aneirin Cadwall.9126

Propose that Claw of Jormag be renamed to anything else so people will stop calling this lieutenant of an elder dragon by an elder dragon’s name. -_-

Men who achieve some power desire more until they destroy themselves trying to get it.—Turai Ossa
Sanctum of Rall since beta 3. Mesmer since 1070 AE

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Riss.1536

Riss.1536

Still not fixed ? His life has been upped but not the rewards right ?