Things you want to see in GW2 before you die.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

1. The Shatterer turning its head to the right before attacking.

2. The Lyssa priestess staying in 1 place long enough that people can actually hit her.

3. The Ulgoth the Modniir event chain actually resetting to the beginning.

4. Not hiding from the two nightmare courtiers in the Jungle Worm pre-event actually has consequences.

5. The Shadow Behemoth physically attacking something.

6. Using the Asura and Hylek cannons in the tequatl fight actually accomplishes something.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: int randInt return.3280

int randInt return.3280

1. “Front and center, if you’re BRAVE.” It’s actually much more interesting to fight that way.

3. I’ve seen the Ulgoth chain pushed back to the beginning fairly often on Anvil Rock.

4. /me can afford to be seen by the Nightmare Court.

Crafters [CRFT]
We do open missions every Sunday night.
Contact Mistoffelees in game if you’re interested.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Pangie.3217

Pangie.3217

1. I would like the dragons to actually stomp around, kick the players, hit them with their tails or even bite them. And it’s random how they act every time so we can’t just stand one place and auto attack them to death.

2. I would like my home instance to actually do something.

3. I want more events like the one where a bunch of assassins came after me because of something I did in my story line. This way, it’ll actually feel like my story line matters.

(edited by Pangie.3217)

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

Before I die? Hmm, how about future storylines not involving a Traherne-like character?
Also, more dragons. (aren’t they supposed to be the big threat to Tyria)
And more players/content in mid-lvl maps. It gets incredibly dull getting map completion in places like Snowden Drifts, if there are only 2 players on the map…

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Amanda Whitemoon.6173

Amanda Whitemoon.6173

1. yes, more active boss events,with random attacks so you cant stay in one place, but then loot needs to be upped for events like that too.

2. some more fail events, like if claw of jormag destroys the basecamp, he flies away again and causing a map wide blizzard.

3. random weather events that affect the entire map, or multiple maps.

didnt they once told somethwhere that we would have an event like a blizzard that chains to multiple events?

4. the rest of the map open:P

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

I’d like to see a world event fail.

“And then the Shatterer decided that today he wouldn’t be a sitting duck waiting to be killed, and in a single blow, destroyed the cannons shooting at him. Flying up and turning around, he toppled whatever remained of the Great Northern Wall, crushing all unexpecting players below. The SPLAT! could be heard all the way in Lions Arch, where frightened mobs of people trampled Ellen Kiel to death, allowing the Living World to finally progress in a meaningful way.”

Yeah, I’d like that.

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

1. Some way to kill annoying (green) NPC’s, usually the ones that run up to u asking for your help.

Especially that stalker Ebon Vanguard Benji in the Ebon Vanguard stonghold.
For convenience i placed a mule character at the TP and Bank NPC’s there.
Now i am traumatized by that stalker Benji :-(

2. When a DE has no activity for say half an hour it STOPS. To prevent DE’s being active for forever, well some DE’s seem to be.

3. Get rid of Contested WP’s. Its more annoying than it is interesting/realistic.

4. Get rid of spammable KD and Interrups that soem foes do, this Fake Difficulty is more annoying than it is challenge.

5. Recently when trying to kill an (yellow/neutral) animal, it ran away when it was nearly dead (surely this happens more often but this time i had an idea).
First i was u coward, then i had this idea. The animal should run away and go neutral (yellow) again at low health. Some of the the times anyway.

(edited by dagrdagaz.4913)

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Xae Isareth.1364

Xae Isareth.1364

10 – 15 man raids with ‘real’ dragon champions.

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

To finally enter that wizard’s tower!

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: sazberryftw.3809

sazberryftw.3809

Also, more dragons. (aren’t they supposed to be the big threat to Tyria?

It’s been 1 year, they need to keep the new dragon content to ensure the longevity of the game. Plus, I want the next Dragon to be released as a huge patch or an expansion instead of a Living Story patch.

| Lithia |

in Dynamic Events

Posted by: Lethalvriend.1723

Lethalvriend.1723

I’d like to see more focus on zone-wide content, perhaps a small storyline of a group of adventurers that you can run into and do a long event chain with in multiple zones.

Dyes to be account unlocked, among the MF vendor items being account bound instead of soulbound.

More dragons. Dragons, dragons, dragons.

New zones with lots of lore attached to them, perhaps to continue a story of a previous zone next to it.

Underflow maps, make players join in underflow maps by default if there are very little players in a zone, this would help keep the world feel alive.

More consequences for large scale events that fail or succeed, perhaps some areas could get daily event chains which can either succeed or fail and have great consequences in that zone, from a settlement being wiped out for a whole day or a zone taken over entirely by a hostile faction.

More dungeons aswell as a single ‘dungeon token’ currency, on top of that.. nearly all bosses to be reworked so they have much more interesting mechanics and don’t rely on being HP bags in many cases.